The Darker Side of the News

Seen something interesting in the news or on the intertubes? Discuss it here.

Moderators: Zamfir, Hawknc, Moderators General, Prelates

addams

Re: The Darker Side of the News

Postby addams » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:18 am UTC

Djehutynakht wrote:Snowden alleging that private nude pictures get sent around at the NSA.

Big Brother just got slightly more creepy.

It gets creeper than that.
And; Much more dangerous and cruel.

Prove it?
That is darned Hard.

It is possible to Prove every word Snoden says is true.
Hardly any new revelations there.

Boys will be Boys.
When those Boys get a Grudge or get paid to pass on a Grudge.....
Spoiler:
I was mildly surprised how Cheap it is to Buy anything you want.
It does not matter who or what. Enough money will do nearly Anything.

4 Trillion Dollar Budget leaves a little room for Parties.
A 3 Million Dollar Budget left room for Parties.

Well...Shit Does Happen!

Some of it is, just, creepy.
Some of it is Creepy and Horror Flick worthy.
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

K-R

Postby K-R » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:47 am UTC

yurell wrote:The problem is that if her account true, she probably has a mentally illness that may go untreated simply because she sticks the label 'God' on it and so she's 'just religious' instead of 'delusional'.

"You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're delusional." - House

addams

Postby addams » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:36 am UTC

K-R wrote:
yurell wrote:The problem is that if her account true, she probably has a mentally illness that may go untreated simply because she sticks the label 'God' on it and so she's 'just religious' instead of 'delusional'.

"You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're delusional." - House

That little statement is funny.
It is not altogether true.

Dr. Sagan gave one Strange and Wonderful explanation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnURElCzGc0

Sagan was not a weak mind.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Mutex

Postby Mutex » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:02 am UTC

It reminds me of when Tony Blair said that God told him to go to war against Iraq. Apparently our country went to war against another country because the man in power heard voices in his head telling him to kill people.

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:34 pm UTC

Eh, things were better in the old days, when you tested people who 'talked with god' by lighting them on fire. If they burned to death, they deserved their fate for profaning the holiness of god. If they survived unscathed, they were never in any danger.

Fire. Is there no problem it can't solve?

Mutex

Postby Mutex » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:37 pm UTC

I'm sure it crossed Gordon Brown's mind to set Blair on fire.

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:23 pm UTC

CorruptUser wrote:Fire. Is there no problem it can't solve?

What happens when you wrap the person in duct tape before you set them on fire? I imagine the world explodes.

Mambrino

Postby Mambrino » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:54 am UTC

BBC: 'Grave concerns' over Australia asylum centre

BBC wrote:Australia's top rights official says the situation at the Christmas Island asylum detention centre has "significantly deteriorated", leaving people "plagued by despair".

Gillian Triggs visited the centre on 14 July after reports of several incidents of self-harm or suicidal detainees.

She voiced grave concern over "a spike" in self-harm cases and for the welfare of babies and young children.

She also called for children and families to be moved to the mainland.

The Australian government has come under fire from human rights representatives in recent months for its tough asylum policies.

The government has disputed some of the assessments Prof Triggs' team made, including the extent of illness among children. It pointed out it had already reduced the number of children in detention.

There are currently 1,102 asylum seekers housed on Christmas Island and 174 of them are children, according to the commission. Most of them have not yet had their claims for refugee status assessed.

"In the four months since we visited Christmas Island, the situation for asylum seekers has significantly deteriorated," Prof Triggs said.

"They are plagued by despair and helplessness at the seemingly endless period of detention."

Ten women required a 24-hour suicide watch, when previously there were only one or two per week which required such monitoring, the commission said.

It attributed this spike to increased tension since 7 July when several mothers called a meeting with officials to see if they could be moved to mainland detention, so that their babies could have space to learn how to crawl or walk.

The mothers were "confined in the extreme heat" in metal containers measuring 3m by 3m, which each contained a bunk bed and a cot, leaving only 1 sq m of space, the commission said.

What I'm reading.

yurell

Postby yurell » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:57 am UTC

Yeah, our refugee policy basically grew out of the White Australia Policy, and the two largest parties (Liberals and Labor, who are conservative and less conservative respectively) run on campaigns of xenophobia.
cemper93 wrote:Dude, I just presented an elaborate multiple fraction in Comic Sans. Who are you to question me?

Pronouns: Feminine pronouns please!

WilliamLehnsherr

Postby WilliamLehnsherr » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:00 pm UTC

No no no. Haven't you been paying attention? We have to treat them poorly for their own good. We need to put them in awful conditions to encourage them not to make the dangerous journey on boat. Don't you remember all those people who drowned? Don't you care about them? Thanks to these new policies, absolutely no one has drowned since. DON'T YOU SEE?!?! TRULY THIS IS THE MOST MORAL OPTION?!?? OPEN YOUR EYES YOU INNER CITY LEFTIE!

leady

Postby leady » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 pm UTC

Sometimes there is no nice option

yurell

Postby yurell » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:44 pm UTC

leady wrote:Sometimes there is no nice option

There's always 'don't sign and ratify a convention if you have no intention of following it'.
cemper93 wrote:Dude, I just presented an elaborate multiple fraction in Comic Sans. Who are you to question me?

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:50 pm UTC

Or we could more heavily promote GMO crops long term, to lessen the burdens of crushing poverty and wildly unpredictable harvests in the countries these people are from. Combine with all sorts of female education programs (we should have plenty of college aged unemployed people who could do this) to reduce the birth rates to sustainable levels.

leady

Postby leady » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:58 pm UTC

yurell wrote:

There's always 'don't sign and ratify a convention if you have no intention of following it'.

Wasn't that convention created in like the late 40s?

WilliamLehnsherr

Postby WilliamLehnsherr » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:02 pm UTC

yurell wrote:

There's also the "don't pretend you're doing this for their own good" option. Immigration policies were always based around the "we're going to be invaded by immigrants who will outbreed us and take our jobs" kind of thing, but then that approach briefly became uncool so they had to switch to a "people are drowning at sea, we must stop this for their own safety" angle. You know, as if they would happily let people in if that wasn't a risk.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:11 pm UTC

Air Algerie flight goes missing over Mali, presumed crashed.

This has been a bad week for air traffic, at least in the news.

jestingrabbit
Factoids are just Datas that haven't grown up yet

Postby jestingrabbit » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:32 pm UTC

WilliamLehnsherr wrote:
yurell wrote:

There's also the "don't pretend you're doing this for their own good" option. Immigration policies were always based around the "we're going to be invaded by immigrants who will outbreed us and take our jobs" kind of thing, but then that approach briefly became uncool so they had to switch to a "people are drowning at sea, we must stop this for their own safety" angle. You know, as if they would happily let people in if that wasn't a risk.

If they were really worried about their safety they could probably give them all plane tickets for less than its costing us now.
ameretrifle wrote:Magic space feudalism is therefore a viable idea.

yurell

Postby yurell » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:30 pm UTC

jestingrabbit wrote:If they were really worried about their safety they could probably give them all plane tickets for less than its costing us now.

But then we'd have to determine beforehand whether there's less than 50% chance of them being murdered or tortured!

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:19 am UTC

Another mass murder in Santa Barbara. (Well, technically, Goleta). Two adults, two children, and a dog. The scary thing is how close to home this is - literally two blocks from where my family lives.

addams

Postby addams » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:13 am UTC

Jave D wrote:Another mass murder in Santa Barbara. (Well, technically, Goleta). Two adults, two children, and a dog. The scary thing is how close to home this is - literally two blocks from where my family lives.

oh, Jave; I am so sorry.
There is very little for you and your loved ones to fear.
There is a fairly well established body of knowledge about this sort of thing.

You are not less safe.
Well...Unless you and your Room Mate are still At War.

One or the other of you might watch the Nightly News and think,
"There is a Fine Idea. I'll do that."

Is your family a bit jittery?
It will be on everyone's lips for a few days.

I expect you will hear about it at work.
Are you ready for that.

You may need a standard statement.
Not! "There's a Fine Idea."

Yes. It will shock people out of their complacency.
The News may have already done that.

If you say, "There is a Fine Idea."
It may push some right over the edge.

oh, It is tempting. Isn't it?

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

PolakoVoador

Postby PolakoVoador » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:32 pm UTC

Brazil presidential candidate Campos dies in air crash.

He was currently in third place in the most recent polls, is the former Governor of Recife, a state in the North East region. The plane crashed down on a populated area, sadly all crew and passangers (7 people) died, but amazingly, only 6 people on the ground were lightly injured.

jseah

Postby jseah » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:00 pm UTC

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/15/techn ... .html?_r=1
Web trolls are winning?

Amanda Hess pointed out that the Internet was becoming “central to the human experience,”
<...>
arguing that the unchecked rise of trolling posed nothing less than a civil rights issue for women.

There are two ways to interpret why I put this on the Darker Side of the News. I put it about 80:20 in favour of the Basically Decent interpretation.

EDIT:
I wonder if we can have an NLP algorithm that will detect spam and trolling.... hmm... auto-report post?
Or an NLP algorithm that can learn what you don't want to see and simply filter the internet for you.

EDIT2:
I also wonder how much trolling is caused by people not taking the internet seriously.
Stories:
Time is Like a River - consistent time travel to the hilt
A Hero's War
Tensei Simulator build 18 - A python RPG

addams

Postby addams » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:56 pm UTC

jseah wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/15/technology/web-trolls-winning-as-incivility-increases.html?_r=1
Web trolls are winning?

Amanda Hess pointed out that the Internet was becoming “central to the human experience,”
<...>
arguing that the unchecked rise of trolling posed nothing less than a civil rights issue for women.

There are two ways to interpret why I put this on the Darker Side of the News. I put it about 80:20 in favour of the Basically Decent interpretation.

EDIT:
I wonder if we can have an NLP algorithm that will detect spam and trolling.... hmm... auto-report post?
Or an NLP algorithm that can learn what you don't want to see and simply filter the internet for you.

EDIT2:
I also wonder how much trolling is caused by people not taking the internet seriously.

That is interesting stuff.
http://jezebel.com/what-gawker-media-is ... 4/+Jessica
For those readers who have been around awhile, you may remember what this looked like, but here's a quick and dirty explainer: Only comments from approved commenters — those who are followed by Jezebel — will automatically be visible. There will also be a pending comment queue; comments in the pending queue are visible to readers, but only if they choose to see them. Users will have to proactively click "see all" to know what lies beyond; there will be a clear warning that a reader is wading into wild west territory and doing so at their own risk. Approved commenters will have the ability to promote comments out of the pending queue but, again, only if they choose to wade in there. As for replies to readers' comments, you be notified if something has pending status — but you won't automatically see that comment in your threads unless you choose to reveal it.

The entire internet will follow xkcd's example?

It seems to be a good example.
Trolls exist in xkcd, too.

They can only go so far, before a Mod Sobers Up.
When our Beiel is Sober, posters computers are at risk and they know it.

Even if it is not true.
It is a good framework for Responsible Behavior.

Like The Fear of God.
I didn't understand that either.

It is a good idea.
Keep 'em shaking in their boots, Beial.

It's good for us.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

elasto

Postby elasto » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:39 am UTC

A man has been jailed for 33 months after recording Fast And Furious 6 from the back of a cinema in Walsall.

A judge in Wolverhampton ruled that Philip Danks, 25, uploaded the movie, which was downloaded 700,000 times.

The Federation Against Copyright Theft (Fact) claimed this meant "millions of pounds" lost for the film's distributor, Universal Pictures.

The actions of bankers cost hundreds of billions - with years of recession and many more years of taxpayers having to foot the bill and noone jailed - but 33 months for uploading a movie? Yeah that's proportionate.

link

----------------------------------------

And a bonus story:

A Summerville High School student who says he was arrested and suspended after writing about killing a dinosaur using a gun in a class assignment has hired a lawyer.

Attorney David Aylor, who is representing 16-year-old Alex Stone, said his client's arrest over a creative writing assignment on Tuesday was "completely absurd," and is seeking to appeal the suspension and "proceed with the legal issues of [Stone's] arrest."

“This is a perfect example of ‘Basic Human Decency' that has exceeded the boundaries of common sense," Aylor said in a statement released on Thursday: "Students were asked to write about themselves and a creative Facebook status update – just days into the new school year – and my client was arrested and suspended after a school assignment."

Stone said he and his classmates were told in class to write a few sentences about themselves, and a "status" as if it was a Facebook page. Stone said in his "status" he wrote a fictional story that involved the words "gun" and "take care of business."

"I killed my neighbor's pet dinosaur, and, then, in the next status I said I bought the gun to take care of the business," Stone said. Stone says his statements were taken completely out of context.

"I could understand if they made him re-write it because he did have "gun" in it. But a pet dinosaur?" said Alex's mother Karen Gray: "I mean first of all, we don't have dinosaurs anymore. Second of all, he's not even old enough to buy a gun."

Investigators say the teacher contacted school officials after seeing the message containing the words "gun" and "take care of business," and police were then notified on Tuesday.

Summerville police officials say Stone's book bag and locker were searched on Tuesday, and a gun was not found. According to police, when Stone was asked by school officials about the comment written on the assignment, he became "very irate" and said it was a joke.

link

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:42 am UTC

Who has time for context? Zero tolerance!

addams

Postby addams » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:39 am UTC

I take the opposite stance.

Well....Let us consider in these Dark Times....
People are Fed Up! Fed Up with young men that talk and walk, Trash Talk.

If these Young People do not learn Self Control at home,
They must learn it at School.

Don't say and Don't write Anti-Social Violent Shit.
AssHole.

When do we expect young people to control themselves?
Never? As long as they don't Act on it?

How about someone tells that little Jerk some of us have had enough human psychology to see a thinly veiled threat in his little story?

You and I should not know about his little difficultly.
You and I should know, there is a progression from Tough Talk to Stupid Actions.

Stepping in now might teach that One Boy to Grow The Fuck Up!
He is now in Elementary School.

He must begin to be more than a bundle of impulses.
He must learn to become a bundle of guided impulses.

Only that Jerk can change the way he thinks.
The Authority Figures can do something about the way he Talks and Writes.

I know it is bad to push that Violent Shit underground.
It is also bad to allow young people to get too much practice.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

elasto

Postby elasto » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:53 pm UTC

Addams... With the greatest of respect... What on earth are you talking about?

This guy was given a creative writing assignment

He chose to write about killing a dinosaur with a gun

...how can anyone have a problem with that? Least of all you who has the most 'creative' writing style of anyone I've ever come across...

My goodness. Your society has such a schizophrenic view of violence. It's ubiquitous on tv and in movies (but showing a nipple is somehow corrupting) but if a kid fed on such a diet dares to include such themes in a creative writing assignment then calling in the real-world police is somehow an appropriate response?

scarecrovv
It's pronounced 'double u'

Postby scarecrovv » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:08 pm UTC

Indeed. Writing stories about hunting dinosaurs is hardly threatening. When I was that age I said and wrote things far more call-the-police-worthy than that, but I was never a danger and I turned out fine. A sequel to Jurassic Park is not a threat, implied or otherwise. This is a clear case of ass-covering - nobody wants to be the teacher who saw the warning signs of a school shooting and did nothing about it. It's just "safer" to call the cops whenever anybody mentions guns.

poochyena

Postby poochyena » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:31 pm UTC

Where i live, people do a lot of hunting, so at my high school, people talked about guns and shooting stuff all the time, even the teachers and principal.

I have no idea what is wrong with the schools that suspend people for such petty things.

addams

Postby addams » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:36 pm UTC

elasto wrote:Addams... With the greatest of respect... What on earth are you talking about?

This guy was given a creative writing assignment

He chose to write about killing a dinosaur with a gun

...how can anyone have a problem with that? Least of all you who has the most 'creative' writing style of anyone I've ever come across...

My goodness. Your society has such a schizophrenic view of violence. It's ubiquitous on tv and in movies (but showing a nipple is somehow corrupting) but if a kid fed on such a diet dares to include such themes in a creative writing assignment then calling in the real-world police is somehow an appropriate response?

Yes. Yes.
You both have good points.

How old is this child?
I am sticking to the Point of View that what is considered OK is Not OK.

I know Boys will be Boys.
At four they will put on Magic Panties and a Towel and Launch themselves into Space from the back of the sofa.
At ten they are large enough and often have an interest in both guns and hunting.

When do we teach them Self Control?

I like Creativity as much as the next guy.
Still....I get tired of hearing fantasies of pointless violence.

The point you have made about the US television and Movie industries is a good one.
I have become dulled to the constant Violence.

It's like Porn.
Only a thin thread of a story holds the cruelty and violence together.

I have heard that sort of thing from the 9 to 12 year old crowd. I think it is Normal.
It is best to reward them for Real Creative behavior and let that Dumb Shit evaporate.

But! Damn it!
In the US in 2014 it is not only possible but likely to hear Adult Men talking and writing that way.

Why?? Because, it is easy, it gets them some kind of social stroking and they get away with it!
If we begin to Question these AssHoles. They might start getting a little more creative.

The BOOM! and CRASH! And STAB! of Boys must at some point become the BOOM! CRASH! and STAB! of adulthood.
Adults should be responsible for what they say, write and do.

I know.
It's hard and everyone needs to be allowed to stumble and even fall.

When those little Jerks go to school they are At Work!
That is their Work Environment.

It should be both fun and productive.
Not just for the Loud and Aggressive.

Maybe the schools have been too lenient on the Students and too tough on the Teachers.
If a teacher asks for Back-Up. That teacher should get Back-Up.

The society will spend a great deal of money and effort on this little Jerk.
The children that don't really know what is going on will be ignored.

How about the Kid that does not have a computer?
What about the Kid that does not have a FaceBook to update?

Well...Fuck Them?
They are boring?

Yes. They are boring and they know it.
You will not hear much about those kids for a while.
Maybe, Never.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Grop

Postby Grop » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:44 pm UTC

While I agree it may be disturbing that a kid talks about killing a dinosaur with a gun, I think it should be the teachers' concern, not the cops'.

addams

Postby addams » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:23 pm UTC

Grop wrote:While I agree it may be disturbing that a kid talks about killing a dinosaur with a gun, I think it should be the teachers' concern, not the cops'.

That teacher had real time, hands on experience with that Child.
The teacher made a professional decision.

Do we back the Teacher?
Do we back the Student?

I think we should 'back' higher standards.
Not only academic standards, but also standards in the fine art of being Human.

Art. Creativity. Freedom of Expression are Banners I carried with Pride.
No! That little bastard can't go with me! He's not trustworthy!

Art. Creativiry and Freedom.
What is so hard to understand?

I Know!
Frank Zappa got paid a great deal of Money to Take a Shit on Stage with thousands of people watching.

If he gets paid for that...
Well; Who knows how far a story about killing a dinosaur can take The Child of The Moment.

We know creative people can produce disturbing work.
Warning: Disturbing Work by Echer.
https://www.google.com/search?q=mc+esth ... B621%3B455

People go to school for years as adults to learn how to recognize creative genius.
And; Sometimes we still get it Wrong. MD's get it Wrong, sometimes, too.

All humans are Scientists.
All humans are Artists.

Not all humans are Good Scientists.
Not all humans are Good Artists.

Both are potentials that can be developed.
The Child of the Moment, may be learning the fine art of being The Problem.

Performace Art!
Most humans are born with a Talent.

These sort of experiences help to develop that talent.
Who will his coaches be? The voices from the internet?

Where The Trolls will take his side and make him one of their own.
The Man's got Talent! The internet can help him develop it.

Everyone is Backing him?
What fun for him!

What do you think he will do for an encore?

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:31 am UTC

Grop wrote:While I agree it may be disturbing that a kid talks about killing a dinosaur with a gun, I think it should be the teachers' concern, not the cops'.

I don't even see why it's disturbing. It's pretty clearly fictional. I see nothing wrong with people writing fiction. This sounds like it was intended to be a silly piece. God forbid that kids actually have fun in school....

addams

Postby addams » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:37 am UTC

Tyndmyr wrote:

I don't even see why it's disturbing. It's pretty clearly fictional. I see nothing wrong with people writing fiction. This sounds like it was intended to be a silly piece. God forbid that kids actually have fun in school....

Are you kidding me?
I am easy to Troll on this Subject.

Fiction is Fine.
Imagination is Fine.

From what little I read of his contribution,
It was Lazy at best, Purposefully Offensive, and at Worse it was a glimpse into the mind of a Confirmed and Proud Average American Man.

Jerks like that suck all the Energy, creative and otherwise, out of a room.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

KrytenKoro

Postby KrytenKoro » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:24 am UTC

...You guys are really bad at detecting satire.
From the elegant yelling of this compelling dispute comes the ghastly suspicion my opposition's a fruit.

addams

Postby addams » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:52 am UTC

KrytenKoro wrote:...You guys are really bad at detecting satire.

Oh-fucking-No.
We need [Satire] Tags.
On Everything!

Still....Our Hero, AssHole, could be real.
How do we deal with our Jerks is a Real.

I still think we put up with Too Much BullShit.
The Jerks learn to be Jerks early then Practice.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

elasto

Postby elasto » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:52 am UTC

I don't know quite why it matters how old he is, but you seem to be under a misapprehension about it:

addams wrote:He is now in Elementary School.

addams wrote:How old is this child?

At four they will put on Magic Panties and a Towel and Launch themselves into Space from the back of the sofa.
At ten they are large enough and often have an interest in both guns and hunting.

As mentioned quite prominently in my quote, he is 16 years old. In a year he will be allowed to join the military. Already he is allowed to watch some pretty extreme violence in the cinemas. But he's not permitted to explore themes of life and death and violence for himself in the sanctuary of a creative writing assignment?

If you really think that then either you're out of step with the majority or the US collective psyche is f*cked beyond repair and the terrorists have won...

Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs

Postby Thesh » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:55 am UTC

Honestly, I think the bigger issue is why people think it's okay to write about killing endangered species for sport. You would have to be pretty sick to fantasize about that.
Honesty replaced by greed, they gave us the reason to fight and bleed
They try to torch our faith and hope, spit at our presence and detest our goals

addams

Postby addams » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:11 am UTC

elasto wrote:I don't know quite why it matters how old he is, but you seem to be under a misapprehension about it:

addams wrote:He is now in Elementary School.

addams wrote:How old is this child?

As mentioned quite prominently in my quote, he is 16 years old. In a year he will be allowed to join the military. Already he is allowed to watch some pretty extreme violence in the cinemas. But he's not permitted to explore themes of life and death and violence for himself in the sanctuary of a creative writing assignment?

If you really think that then either you're out of step with the majority or the US collective psyche is f*cked beyond repair and the terrorists have won...

The Terrorists won before we knew they existed.
Like the fucking Boogie Man, the Terrorists were placed inside the OutPosts in our Heads.

This is a sixteen year old Man?
See? That is fucked up.

Not only is the subject matter highly questionable.
But; This guy is Not any good.

Little Boys and Girls using English as a second or third language do better, younger.
Out of touch? With American Culture? (let me think)

Nope.
We Have No Culture.
What little we had was killed in the War on Terror.

The only thing we got back was an Honest Terror of each other.
That Jerk and Jerks like him frighten me. I have met the beast.

Harmless?
Yes. sometimes.
Other times, No.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

yurell

Postby yurell » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:23 am UTC

Thesh wrote:Honestly, I think the bigger issue is why people think it's okay to write about killing endangered species for sport. You would have to be pretty sick to fantasize about that.

Did it say what kind of dinosaur? There are many dinosaurs that are neither endangered nor extinct. The Indian myna, for example.

Return to “News & Articles”