In other news... (humorous news items)

Seen something interesting in the news or on the intertubes? Discuss it here.

Moderators: Zamfir, Hawknc, Moderators General, Prelates

addams

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby addams » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:39 pm UTC

CorruptUser wrote:Yeah, words have different meanings in different cultures.

I could never be an English major; I'd never stop laughing because of all the words that have fundamental roots in genitalia. Hehe, 'root'. Teehee, fundamental.

Inside the United States many people leave the fun out of fundamental.

It's True! They don't know they do it!

Sometimes there is a sound in the Place of the fun.
It's a sound. It's not fun.

Spoiler:
I don't like the Shits and Drizzels language.
I don't understand some of it.

My Mother and her Mother and her Mother and I suppose her Mother before her said words that 'Shocked' me.
Not the first time I heard it. I don't know Why I started asking Questions.

My Mother said, "Last Dog was Hanged."
She said it to My Sister, or Aunt or Somebody.

During The Debriefing.
I was Young. Sometimes someone stayed Home with me.
When the Adults came Home it was Party Time, for me.

I could go to The Party in The Kitchen.
I was like a Cat or a Dog.
I sat on The Floor.
I sat on the Table.
I sat on People.

Sometimes The Party was quite.
The same things said with the same Cadence.
As my Mother came home at Night from The Best Job She Ever Loved;
She and Other Family members would Talk.

In the dark and in The dim light of The Moon.
My mother would take off her Outer Clothes and Talk.

It Runs In The Family. The Human Family.
Woman Talk! My Mother Did.

"Where is Everybody?"
"They will stay, Until the Last Dog is Hung."
Or; "Where were you?"
"I stayed until the Last Dog was Hung."

Where did she Learn Those Words?!
Did she Ever Know what those Words mean?

I was worried. My best friend was a Dog.
He was like a Brother to me.
He was Four when I was Born.

They were not Hanging Dogs.
Don't worry. They rarely hang Dogs.

That little Idiom is nearly Gone from The Language.
It has been replaced with, "Rip (him, her, it) A New One."

It is not Historical. It is a Challenge. It is a Pleasure.
It is a Fucking Way of Life!

By what ever means Necessary? The Human Voice.
A weapon of Personal Destruction.

No wonder People don't like me.
I don't like their Language.

I have heard of Language Prejudice, in the past.
For one reason or the other Some people develop an attraction or an adversion to a Language.

That is an easy thing to deal with.
Some poor soul anguished over Love Lost.

She was French. Even an English word with a French root would Physically hurt him.
Fuck. Poor Man. That is Suffering I can easily understand.

That's a reason to find some of those French Fones. Right?
Language. Powerful stuff.

We use words we do not understand.
All The Time! Always.

The meaning of a Word can Change so fucking Fast.
Ohio means Good Morning. It always has.

'Rip you a New One' means Use my Human Voice to create a New (?)
Do you know what it Means?

Radio Lab used it as a Title.
Do you understand what it means?

ok. I'll go ask the Urban Dictionary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... +a+new+one

Charming.
Last edited by addams on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:43 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:52 pm UTC

Addams, fun fact for you; pizzle actually IS a proper English word. Hehe, pizzle. It is the ACTUAL word for the penis. Penis is just Latin for 'tail' that was used as a euphemism. But, the euphemism took over the meaning, and now no one ever uses pizzle. Around the same time, the Latin word for 'sheath', vagina, became used instead of the real word, cunt.

Also, vanilla means 'small sheath', so vanilla also means small vagina. Hehe, vanilla ice cream...

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:41 pm UTC

eSOANEM wrote:
Iulus Cofield wrote:
lyrics such as “I build a dyke with my bare hands and keep the water away”.

I'm not sure if you're objecting to this because it's a silly line or because it uses the word "dyke".

It's a silly line.

addams

Postby addams » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 pm UTC

CorruptUser wrote:Addams, fun fact for you; pizzle actually IS a proper English word. Hehe, pizzle. It is the ACTUAL word for the penis. Penis is just Latin for 'tail' that was used as a euphemism. But, the euphemism took over the meaning, and now no one ever uses pizzle. Around the same time, the Latin word for 'sheath', vagina, became used instead of the real word, cunt.

Also, vanilla means 'small sheath', so vanilla also means small vagina. Hehe, vanilla ice cream...

Talking about Genitalia is Fun.

Shits and Drizzles langage is different.
What? Time for Ripping a New One?

When are You Hanging The Dog?
What kind of Language are you using?
For What? Genitalia.

Oh, Dear God. Genitalia get some cute names.

Some get Whole Songs. I have heard Men Singing To Their Willies as if they were Four Years Old, again.
He's Forty, not Four. You could not tell it by the song he sings.

His Willie has a first name it Oscar.
His Willie has a second name it's Mayer.

So, funny. Besides, We need medical names for Things.
It is nice to check in and make sure the entire Team is using the same words for parts of the Genitalia.

Plastic Surgeons have a rough way to go.
I heard about a Club of Women that had their WhoWho's face lifted.
So, funny.
Spoiler:
We each get to have our own ideas.
If it looks bad and feels good, close your eyes.

If it looks good and feels bad, get up and get out!
Quick. Or; Not.
(your call. your life.)

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Xenomortis
Not actually a special flower.

Postby Xenomortis » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 pm UTC

CorruptUser wrote: Around the same time, the Latin word for 'sheath', vagina, became used instead of the real word, cunt.

I understood that cunt wasn't actually of Latin origin but Germanic, and that its similarity to 'cunnus' (or whatever is is) - vulva - was actually coincidence.
Although now I actually look at that statement in writing, it looks odd...

CorruptUser wrote:I could never be an English major; I'd never stop laughing because of all the words that have fundamental roots in genitalia. Hehe, 'root'. Teehee, fundamental.

Historians have it good too.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:58 pm UTC

Someone must have tried to make such a rediculous name.

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:01 pm UTC

Xenomortis wrote:
CorruptUser wrote: Around the same time, the Latin word for 'sheath', vagina, became used instead of the real word, cunt.

I understood that cunt wasn't actually of Latin origin but Germanic, and that its similarity to 'cunnus' (or whatever is is) - vulva - was actually coincidence.

Possibly a coincidence, possibly not. The origins of both are uncertain as I recall.

eSOANEM
:D

Postby eSOANEM » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 pm UTC

Iulus Cofield wrote:
eSOANEM wrote:
Iulus Cofield wrote:
lyrics such as “I build a dyke with my bare hands and keep the water away”.

I'm not sure if you're objecting to this because it's a silly line or because it uses the word "dyke".

It's a silly line.

Ok, just wanted to check.

Xenomortis wrote:

Etymonline confirms it in middle english as "cunte" but doesn't give a known etymology beyond that. It seems to say the most commonly held one is that it came via old norse "kunta" and then proto-germanic "kunton", but a link to the latin "cuneus" has also been suggested.

The similarity to "cunnus" is apparently a false friend.
my pronouns are they

Magnanimous wrote:(fuck the macrons)

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:02 am UTC

eSOANEM wrote:Ok, just wanted to check.

Always feel free to ask. I am both frequently online and frequently communicating poorly, so I can generally reply quickly enough to spare you the energy of responding to things I may or may not be saying.

And now for something completely different:

In Virginia's Fairfax County, Robbing Banks for the CIA

In a white-walled interrogation room in a small Virginia police station last June, two detectives were trying to get Herson Torres to crack. Surveillance video tied him to two attempted bank robberies in the area during the past week. The skinny 21-year-old didn’t have a criminal record and seemed nervous, but he wasn’t talking. The detectives showed him pictures of his brother and father. They told Torres he could be sent to prison for as many as 25 years.

“If I tell you, you’re not going to believe me,” Torres said. He was crying as he told them an incredible story about being recruited by the Defense Intelligence Agency to participate in a secret operation testing the security of Washington-area banks. He said he’d been assigned to rob a half-dozen banks over four days. And he told them about Theo, the man who hired him and gave all the orders—even though Torres had never met him.

Angry, his interrogators accused him of making up a ridiculous story. Still, Torres persuaded them to look at the text and e-mail messages on his cell phone; he also gave them the password to his Facebook (FB) account and urged them to retrieve a copy of the Defense Intelligence Agency immunity letter from his glove compartment. The police locked up Torres on a charge of attempted robbery and examined the evidence. By the end of the night, they weren’t sure what was going on, but they suspected Torres might be telling the truth.

Torres’s unlikely entry into the covert world of retail bank security testing had begun seven days earlier, he said. He had returned home from unloading trucks at Target (TGT) when his phone lit up with a text message from an old friend. “Hey, I got this job for you where you’re going to get paid 25K,” Carolina Villegas wrote. “Doing what?” Torres asked. “Robbing banks,” she texted.

Torres started laughing. “Is this a joke?” he wondered. Soon Villegas was on the phone explaining that it was a government job. And it was legal.

Spoiler:
It was not actually the CIA.

PolakoVoador

Postby PolakoVoador » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:23 am UTC

Well, that is a crazy ass history

addams

Postby addams » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:20 am UTC

Iulus Cofield wrote:
eSOANEM wrote:Ok, just wanted to check.

Always feel free to ask. I am both frequently online and frequently communicating poorly, so I can generally reply quickly enough to spare you the energy of responding to things I may or may not be saying.

And now for something completely different:

In a white-walled interrogation room in a small Virginia police station last June, two detectives were trying to get Herson Torres to crack. Surveillance video tied him to two attempted bank robberies in the area during the past week. The skinny 21-year-old didn’t have a criminal record and seemed nervous, but he wasn’t talking. The detectives showed him pictures of his brother and father. They told Torres he could be sent to prison for as many as 25 years.

“If I tell you, you’re not going to believe me,” Torres said. He was crying as he told them an incredible story about being recruited by the Defense Intelligence Agency to participate in a secret operation testing the security of Washington-area banks. He said he’d been assigned to rob a half-dozen banks over four days. And he told them about Theo, the man who hired him and gave all the orders—even though Torres had never met him.

Angry, his interrogators accused him of making up a ridiculous story. Still, Torres persuaded them to look at the text and e-mail messages on his cell phone; he also gave them the password to his Facebook (FB) account and urged them to retrieve a copy of the Defense Intelligence Agency immunity letter from his glove compartment. The police locked up Torres on a charge of attempted robbery and examined the evidence. By the end of the night, they weren’t sure what was going on, but they suspected Torres might be telling the truth.

Torres’s unlikely entry into the covert world of retail bank security testing had begun seven days earlier, he said. He had returned home from unloading trucks at Target (TGT) when his phone lit up with a text message from an old friend. “Hey, I got this job for you where you’re going to get paid 25K,” Carolina Villegas wrote. “Doing what?” Torres asked. “Robbing banks,” she texted.

Torres started laughing. “Is this a joke?” he wondered. Soon Villegas was on the phone explaining that it was a government job. And it was legal.

Spoiler:

Robbing Banks is not Legal; Is it?
It's Robbing. Might be a Law against Robbing in General.

Spoiler:
The People of The United States wanted The Ten Commandments, EVERYWHERE!
The Christians have to tell themselves, Everyday.
The Other Americans, too.

Everyday. Or, else; It seems we forget.

What a funny story.
What would you do?

If an old friend contacted you and Said;
"I have a Job for you."

That may be what happened.
Does that make This man a victim?
A victim of What?

Two demerits for being Stupid?
And; A Patch.

Bank Robbery; Nearly, Attempted.
So, Funny.

I saw a man tried for DUI; Attempted.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:13 pm UTC

Iulus Cofield wrote:And now for something completely different:
Spoiler:

It was actually the DIA. And now the cover's been blown on their operations. Or maybe Josh Brady was lying.

BTW, knowing about project MK Ultra makes me thing operations like this could be real.
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.

Fire Brns

Postby Fire Brns » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:27 pm UTC

Роберт wrote:It was actually the DIA. And now the cover's been blown on their operations. Or maybe Josh Brady was lying.

BTW, knowing about project MK Ultra makes me thing operations like this could be real.
I know a guy who gets hired to hack secure private and public networks to test their security. Highly illegal normally but he gets a pass. Obviously this is different than bank robbery but the principle is the same.
Pfhorrest wrote:As someone who is not easily offended, I don't really mind anything in this conversation.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:It was the Renaissance. Everyone was Italian.

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:41 pm UTC

Fire Brns wrote:
Роберт wrote:It was actually the DIA. And now the cover's been blown on their operations. Or maybe Josh Brady was lying.

I know a guy who gets hired to hack secure private and public networks to test their security. Highly illegal normally but he gets a pass. Obviously this is different than bank robbery but the principle is the same.

Exactly. It's close enough to reality it's not surprising that a young guy getting poor pay at target would hope it's true enough to go along with it.
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.

mousewiz

Postby mousewiz » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:58 pm UTC

The part that's surprising to me is that Brady made some sort of attempt to help Torres after he got busted instead of cutting all cuttable strings.

Tirian

Postby Tirian » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:05 pm UTC

I have a hard time buying it. I can totally believe that the government would want to run unannounced low-threat bank robbery scenarios to test the procedures of banks. But if there is complete immunity involved, why would they use untrained civilians instead of government agents? If it was such a secret government plan, why did they let Torres squirm in jail long enough to crack? Any why why why would a lone agent in either the CIA or the DIA be put in charge of such a program when there would be undoubtedly be departments that could formally assert their immunity? The giggle test is leading me to the conclusion that Brady is a sociopath who preys on petty criminals and other marginalized folks who next time will know enough to cut his losses when the game is lost.

Fire Brns

Postby Fire Brns » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:25 pm UTC

Well for one, most bank robbers aren't trained government agents. Civilian recruits who have to figure it out themselves would be a better baseline. (putting liabilities aside)
And just to clarify the CIA isn't allowed to operate within US borders (insert conspiracy theories here), I can't find operational boundaries for the DIA.
Pfhorrest wrote:As someone who is not easily offended, I don't really mind anything in this conversation.

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:03 pm UTC

mousewiz wrote:The part that's surprising to me is that Brady made some sort of attempt to help Torres after he got busted instead of cutting all cuttable strings.

Brady apparently believed the story, or at least claimed to, even after he was arrested.
Fire Brns wrote:And just to clarify the CIA isn't allowed to operate within US borders (insert conspiracy theories here), I can't find operational boundaries for the DIA.

We all know the CIA has operated within the US borders in the past, and in the story Brady said outright that they weren't technically allowed to do operations in the US.

Drumheller769

Postby Drumheller769 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:21 pm UTC

The words in this headline contain sillyness: mormon-bishop-samurai-sword-fend-mugger
The Great Hippo wrote:Arguing with the internet is a lot like arguing with a bullet. The internet's chief exports are cute kittens, porn, and Reasons Why You Are Completely Fucking Wrong.

tomandlu

Postby tomandlu » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:32 pm UTC

Not sure how humorous you'll find this one (snopes still has it down as 'undetermined')

How can I think my way out of the problem when the problem is the way I think?

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:39 pm UTC

Drumheller769 wrote:The words in this headline contain sillyness: mormon-bishop-samurai-sword-fend-mugger

Awesome.

Lostdreams

Postby Lostdreams » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:13 pm UTC

There's only one thing better than drawing dicks on random things around the world: Drawing dicks on Mars.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:
TrlstanC wrote:But, I'm still curious, did no one else ever learn about creationism in science class at some point, at least those who went to public school?

Sorry, we just learned science.

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:43 pm UTC

Lostdreams wrote:There's only one thing better than drawing dicks on random things around the world: Drawing dicks on Mars.

http://xkcd.com/753/

addams

Postby addams » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:25 am UTC

Роберт wrote:
Lostdreams wrote:There's only one thing better than drawing dicks on random things around the world: Drawing dicks on Mars.

http://xkcd.com/753/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
Just when I think The World can not get any Weirder;

I read, "A Mormon Bishop in ?Utah? had a Mugger."
Not only that!
The Bishop was armed with a Sacred Weapon!
The Weapon came from a Different Religion!

Jesus. The Good Men of Utah must arm themselves with Swords?
Seems weird. Maybe I am missing Something.

I thought, All that Sword of Righteousness stuff was, just, metaphorical.
It still is. Right? Is it funny?

Spoiler:
Yes. Yes. Yes.
If your computer will play the clip, it is funny.

He says he Yelled at The Man, "I have Your DNA!"
He was all proud of himself. Very self satisfied.

The Woman's voice over said, "This Bishop and Father of Six."
I have no idea what she said, after that. I was laughing.

Father of Six? He knows The Routine.
Now; Do We?

Each and every-time they make the Mormon Hanky Panky;
She stands on The Bed and Yells, "I Have Your DNA!"

He is a Woman, Today! Good on him.

That other Thing is funny, too.
Spoiler:
Early CIA efforts focused on LSD, which later came to dominate many of MKUltra's programs. Technical Services Staff officials understood that LSD distorted a person's sense of reality, and they felt compelled to learn whether it could alter someone's basic loyalties.[31] The CIA wanted to know if they could make Russian spies defect against their will and whether the Russians could do the same to their own operatives
The above came from the WiKi article.
Who knows how much of it is True.

Take it on Face Value.
Alter a person's basic Loyalties?
LSD and Blueberry Pancakes? (shrug.)

Ask a Scientist.

I have spoken very, very briefly to a man that had an Adverse experience.
He Hated The Smell of Pachouli. So, funny.

His experience was like the Movie Bram's Dracula.
It was The Best Sex he has ever had.
It was also The Most Frightening Thing he had ever done.

He wanted No Part of Any of It, Ever again.

See? Poor Baby.
Blueberry Pancakes without the LSD may be better for some people.
Sex without the LSD is better for Others.

Some people. What are Some People up to?
LSD in The Water Supply?

In what way would Your life be different?
If there was LSD in The Water?

How would you be able to tell?
Ask The Internet?

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Nylonathatep
NOT Nyarlathotep

Postby Nylonathatep » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:08 pm UTC

Nose picking: Go ahead and eat it — it could be good for you

Scott Napper says nature pushes us to do different things because it is to our advantage to have certain behaviours, to consume different types of foods.

Napper says mucous traps germs and stops them from getting into our body, but if we consume that mucous, it could help train our immune system by exposing it to the germs.

So he says when children have the urge to pick their nose and eat it, parents shouldn’t get upset.

I remember as a kid when I tried that once, I was shunned until I moved on to High school. I guess the world has indeed gone weirder.

Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:16 pm UTC

addams wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
Just when I think The World can not get any Weirder;

My last roomate was very into that.

bentheimmigrant
Dotcor Good Poster

Postby bentheimmigrant » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:20 pm UTC

It is pretty fascinating.
"Comment is free, but facts are sacred" - C.P. Scott

Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:23 pm UTC

I don't deny it's fascinating.

I DO deny that it's all part of the global conspiracy to orchestrate false flag terrorist attacks and pointless wars to keep billions of people poor and stupid and chemically brainwashed by passing 747s.

Роберт

Postby Роберт » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:07 pm UTC

Mighty Jalapeno wrote:I don't deny it's fascinating.

I DO deny that it's all part of the global conspiracy to orchestrate false flag terrorist attacks and pointless wars to keep billions of people poor and stupid and chemically brainwashed by passing 747s.

The chemtrails are LSD?

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:09 pm UTC

Do conspiracy theorists dream of sheeple?

Fire Brns

Postby Fire Brns » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:25 pm UTC

Nylonathatep wrote:Nose picking: Go ahead and eat it — it could be good for you

Scott Napper says nature pushes us to do different things because it is to our advantage to have certain behaviours, to consume different types of foods.

Napper says mucous traps germs and stops them from getting into our body, but if we consume that mucous, it could help train our immune system by exposing it to the germs.

So he says when children have the urge to pick their nose and eat it, parents shouldn’t get upset.

I remember as a kid when I tried that once, I was shunned until I moved on to High school. I guess the world has indeed gone weirder.
Like I could understand after a shower when you are brushing your teeth, shaving, grooming in general and you want to get the crusty ones out. But if you do it in public or don't wash your hands afterwards I'm going to point at you and screech like a pod person.

Edit: Nose picking can also result in nosebleeds and loss of smell.

HungryHobo

Postby HungryHobo » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 am UTC

loss of smell.

http://www.localhealth.com/article/loss-of-smell/causes

causes listed:

Allergic reactions
Common cold
Hay fever or allergic reaction from animal dander, dust, cosmetics or pollen
Influenza (flu)
Rhinitis
Sinusitis

Bony deformity inside the nose
Nasal polyps
Tumor

Aging
Alzheimer’s disease
Chemical exposure to certain insecticides or solvents
Medication side effects
Radiation therapy
Tumors of the head or brain

Brain aneurysm
Traumatic head or brain injury
Tumor of the head, nose or brain

none of these include picking your nose.

Those receptors are way up behind your eyes, you'd have to have your middle finger jammed up there right up to the last knuckle to reach them.
Give a man a fish, he owes you one fish. Teach a man to fish, you give up your monopoly on fisheries.

Asthanius

Postby Asthanius » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:29 pm UTC

HungryHobo wrote:you'd have to have your middle finger jammed up there right up to the last knuckle to reach them.

I don't know how you guys do it, but...
Does anybody have any idea of what the hell energy is? It's the thing that, when applied to something, gives itself to the thing so that the thing can expend it, applying it to other things in multiple forms of it. What the hell is it?

Fire Brns

Postby Fire Brns » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:34 pm UTC

Nose pickers tend to push some stuff up there and block the flow of air to the olfactory bulbs. Like using a q-tip to clean your ear can just pack the wax in.

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:35 pm UTC

Naked woman breaks into Texas home and plants herself in bathtub, authorities say

And when cops questioned why she was wearing only her smile, she told them she honestly didn't believe she had done anything wrong.

I like to imagine that when they found her she said, "Sup."

ShortChelsea
One thousand four hundred and thirty seven

Postby ShortChelsea » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:16 pm UTC

How you doin'?

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:51 pm UTC

I'm invisible!

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:20 pm UTC

So's your face!
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

Return to “News & Articles”