Police misbehavior thread

Seen something interesting in the news or on the intertubes? Discuss it here.

Moderators: Zamfir, Hawknc, Moderators General, Prelates

CorruptUser

Re: Police misbehavior thread

Postby CorruptUser » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:08 pm UTC

Was that on cracked? I think I saw that story on cracked.

I'll wait for it to get appealed to the courts though. It's pretty clearly a violation of the whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing.
Last edited by CorruptUser on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:14 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:09 pm UTC

Possibly? Cracked actually does list some good info from time to time. It's worrying that they're a better source of information than, say, Fox.

Coyne

Postby Coyne » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:03 am UTC

CorruptUser wrote:Was that on cracked? I think I saw that story on cracked.

I'll wait for it to get appealed to the courts though. It's pretty clearly a violation of the whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing.

Are you talking about the Kansas make-a-false-complaint-against-the-police-go-to-jail thing? (I think you left off an antecedent.) Assuming you are...

I had already posted it, based on this Techdirt link: Kansas Legislative Committee Pushes Bill That Would Make It A Felony To File False Complaints Against A Police Officer. They have the house bill in a viewer, but you don't have to depend on that. You can see the actual bill here on the Kansas Legislature site. I don't see anything to indicate it is dead; possibly it could still pass.

The three worst points for your viewing pleasure:
  • The investigation is done by the same police agency that employs the officer. (Perfect for damage control.)
  • No other police agency may re-investigate a complaint the first agency [arbitrarily] determines to be false. (Really, truly, perfect for damage control.)
  • Upon filing of the complaint, a copy must (mandatory) immediately be given to the officer in question. (Perfect for getting the story straight, for coming up with a way to prove that complaint is false...and for witness intimidation.)
They then have the nerve to say, and this is a quote of part of a statement from the bill, "Nothing contained in this section shall be construed to discourage legitimate complaints [...]" Well, okay, except of course that the police will immediately rule your legitimate complaint irreversibly false, prosecute you, and throw your tail in jail.

(edit)
Additional thought: The way the law is written, it looks to me like exactly the same rules would apply to state and local police. So if the local police are running a drug ring, the state police can no longer investigate. Instead, they woud have to file a complaint like anyone else, which would immediately be handed to the suspect local police; and the local police would investigate themselves. After local police rule the claim is false, the claimant state officers go to jail and no other officer (state or local) could re-investigate the complaint.

It truly appears to eliminate all accountability for the police.
Last edited by Coyne on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:05 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
In all fairness...

addams

Postby addams » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:34 am UTC

Kansas is the Dead Center of the country.
I am not sure that means anything.
It is, just, true.
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Wed May 07, 2014 6:46 pm UTC

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/05/06/police-shooting-frenzy-raises-concerns/

Cliffs: Police shoot at least 377 times at two unarmed people after they crashed their car over a 25 second shooting spree in which 23 officers took part. I don't *think* this has been linked in this thread yet, but if it has, additional details have come out due to the investigation.

The driver was a criminal who had shot a cop. The passenger had, so far as is known, committed no crime. It appears to be something of a straight mob action, with units widely disregarding radio orders. Witnesses say that the guy inside the car tried to put his hands up, and was shot again. Also, two officers were shot by police as bullets went basically everywhere. They then called for backup, presumably because they'd run out of bullets to shoot at random things.

Zcorp

Postby Zcorp » Wed May 07, 2014 7:27 pm UTC

Tyndmyr wrote:http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/05/06/police-shooting-frenzy-raises-concerns/

Cliffs: Police shoot at least 377 times at two unarmed people after they crashed their car over a 25 second shooting spree in which 23 officers took part. I don't *think* this has been linked in this thread yet, but if it has, additional details have come out due to the investigation.

The driver was a criminal who had shot a cop. The passenger had, so far as is known, committed no crime. It appears to be something of a straight mob action, with units widely disregarding radio orders. Witnesses say that the guy inside the car tried to put his hands up, and was shot again. Also, two officers were shot by police as bullets went basically everywhere. They then called for backup, presumably because they'd run out of bullets to shoot at random things.

Idiots shot themselves more they Montesano shot them.

JBJ

Postby JBJ » Wed May 07, 2014 7:54 pm UTC

Tyndmyr wrote:Cliffs: Police shoot at least 377 times ... in which 23 officers took part.

At least 377 bullets fired by 23 officers, which comes out to... slightly over 16 bullets per officer!
How many had to reload?
So, you sacked the cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker?
The second cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker I've sacked since the sixth sitting sheet slitter got sick.

krogoth

Postby krogoth » Thu May 08, 2014 6:09 am UTC

Stormtroopers don't need to reload.
R3sistance - I don't care at all for the ignorance spreading done by many and to the best of my abilities I try to correct this as much as I can, but I know and understand that even I can not be completely honest, truthful and factual all of the time.

Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs

Postby Thesh » Thu May 08, 2014 6:11 am UTC

lynch
/linCH/
verb
verb: lynch; 3rd person present: lynches; past tense: lynched; past participle: lynched; gerund or present participle: lynching; noun: lynching; plural noun: lynchings

(of a mob) kill (someone), especially by hanging, for an alleged offense with or without a legal trial.
Summum ius, summa iniuria.

BattleMoose

Postby BattleMoose » Thu May 08, 2014 6:54 am UTC

Tyndmyr wrote:http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/05/06/police-shooting-frenzy-raises-concerns/

Its not right. But I don't think there's much that's going to stop cops reacting in such a way when one of their own gets shot.

From reading the article, its apparent that the cops didn't know there was a passenger.
They were also told to treat the Monsenato as armed.
For what its worth.

Zcorp

Postby Zcorp » Thu May 08, 2014 7:27 am UTC

BattleMoose wrote:Its not right. But I don't think there's much that's going to stop cops reacting in such a way when one of their own gets shot.

Currently probably not, but they should all be losing their jobs. This should be completely unacceptable behavior by law enforcement, its sad that doesn't result in all of them losing their jobs.

From reading the article, its apparent that the cops didn't know there was a passenger.
They were also told to treat the Monsenato as armed.
For what its worth.

Nothing really, especially if it is true that they surrendered.

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Thu May 08, 2014 1:23 pm UTC

Zcorp wrote:
BattleMoose wrote:Its not right. But I don't think there's much that's going to stop cops reacting in such a way when one of their own gets shot.

Currently probably not, but they should all be losing their jobs. This should be completely unacceptable behavior by law enforcement, its sad that doesn't result in all of them losing their jobs.

Indeed. Spontanious fire, in which, without cause, everyone shoots because somebody else did, should NOT be a justifiable cause for discharging a weapon at someone. "Everyone else was, so I did too" isn't a sound excuse in many areas, and it DEFINITELY shouldn't be cause to take a life.

So, yeah, mass firings should be a thing. The rest of society manages to not form lynch mobs when one of our own dies. They can too.

addams

Postby addams » Thu May 08, 2014 2:16 pm UTC

Zcorp wrote:

Idiots shot themselves more they Montesano shot them.

Yes. That's true.
Did that really happen?

How could such a CRaZy thing happen?
Fun or Fear?

I can not find anything on my Google about it.
I did find some old news.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/07/flo ... g.witness/
That is old. 2011. Things change a lot in three years.

Policy changes take two years.
Three years inside an Organization is a long time.

That is why we need such firm Foundational Policies.
So the Organization is Resistant to Change.

That is the Good News about Organizational Sturctures.
That is the Bad News about Organizational Structures.

I Good Man will shoot the Fuck out of a car for fun.
A Good Man will not shoot the Fuck out of a car that contains a living being.

Where did those men go to school?
What did they learn?

We Do Not Need Another Violently Scripted Reality Show From The Mind of Quentin Tarantino!
Police School should be like all of our schools. Mostly boring to outsiders.

I have sat in on Continuing Ed.
We share Continuing Ed sometimes.

Report, too. They listen to us; We to them.
I think this Nation needs Silent Observers.

I can no longer qualify.
I can't not talk.

The last time I cross trained was 2008.
I was Numb. The Policies made me sick.

Not one thing I could do to effect change.
Do you know what Happened?

Who made The Call?
Maybe, I did.

I was complaining as high up the chain of command as I could reach.
In my experience the vertical chain of command was weak or non existent.

What were the written Policies?
We were being Bullied.
We dared not ask.

Like all education.
We were being treated the way we were expected to treat others.

There is nothing like a good example to teach a concept.
A good example teaches application of theory.

A class on how to not give a shit and then less about other human beings.
I passed. I did not like it.

Hey! We can excuse some of it because, Well...? ..Miami!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlSCE88UhyA

1986. That happened in 1986. Things were better, then.
Ancient history in terms of technology and policy.

(shrug) Maybe Americans should write a letter to her Police.
Dear Police;
You frighten us.

We need to talk.
NO! Don't Shoot!

When we are bad, you ask us Questions.
You have been bad, we have Questions.

We might Yell at you.
You Yell at us.

Is it a Game of Tit for Tat?
The Civilians Lose. Every Time.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Fri May 30, 2014 8:20 pm UTC

Cross posting from the Darker Side of the News thread

Tyndmyr wrote:Police throw flashbang into 19 month old's playpen where he was sleeping. Child has estimated 50% chance of survival. Suspect sought in raid was not home at time of attack(though the child's mother was). Suspect was reported to be involved in drugs by a confidential informant, and does not appear to be part of the child's family.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/toddler-critically-injured-by-flash-bang-during-po/nf9XM/

That is terrible. When will the police learn that collateral damage when going blindly into people's homes is not that unexpected?
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Fri May 30, 2014 9:53 pm UTC

Probably not until they start directly suffering consequences for doing so.

addams

Postby addams » Fri May 30, 2014 10:25 pm UTC

What the fuck do you expect?
It's a War!

Wars Have Innocent Victims!
That is what gives War a bad name.

If is was, just, the Big Boyz playing Hard Fucking Ball with one another it would be a Spectator Sport.

(oh, Fuck) This is a Spectator Sport. War is a Spectator Sport where Everyone Gets in The Act.

Way Back in the Good Ole' Days,
Wars would Rage this way across The Land and That way across The Land.

Many people were able to avoid much contact with War, the way Animals avoid contact with Forest Fires.
Ya' win some. Ya' lose some.

People become Superstitious.
Be in the Right Place at the Right Time.
Do not be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time.

Did you hear an Angel's voice call you Outside?
Then the House blew up? How??

Why did an Angel not call that Woman?
There was someone touching her from her Right.

When the camera goes away, she will be comforted by someone, I hope.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs

Postby Thesh » Sat May 31, 2014 2:05 am UTC

Apparently in 1981, there were 3000 no-knock warrants. By 2005, that was up to 50,000 - insanity. And what exactly has this accomplished? This child is either going go die, or live out their life with permanent damage, and for what

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-knock_warrant
Summum ius, summa iniuria.

addams

Postby addams » Sat May 31, 2014 2:57 am UTC

Thesh wrote:Apparently in 1981, there were 3000 no-knock warrants. By 2005, that was up to 50,000 - insanity. And what exactly has this accomplished? This child is either going go die, or live out their life with permanent damage, and for what

ok. Thesh;
That was 2005.
Do we have numbers for 2010?

What about entry for surveillance?
Thesh; (shh) i think we might live in a Police State.
And; (shh) not the good kind. What do you think?

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Sat May 31, 2014 4:36 am UTC

Thesh wrote:Apparently in 1981, there were 3000 no-knock warrants. By 2005, that was up to 50,000 - insanity. And what exactly has this accomplished? This child is either going go die, or live out their life with permanent damage, and for what

Bluntly, someone blowing in your doors, coming in with a mask with no notice and a willingness to shoot first...sounds a lot like a home invasion. It's quite difficult to formulate a definition for home invasions that *wouldn't* include that, frankly. When the police are acting like criminals, I suspect the only cure is to treat them like that. We need some kind of ruling and enforcement that establishes that such behavior IS criminal, and penalties being levied by the judicial branch, rather than relying on internal police discipline.

addams

Postby addams » Sat May 31, 2014 4:57 am UTC

Tyndmyr wrote:

Bluntly, someone blowing in your doors, coming in with a mask with no notice and a willingness to shoot first...sounds a lot like a home invasion. It's quite difficult to formulate a definition for home invasions that *wouldn't* include that, frankly. When the police are acting like criminals, I suspect the only cure is to treat them like that. We need some kind of ruling and enforcement that establishes that such behavior IS criminal, and penalties being levied by the judicial branch, rather than relying on internal police discipline.

ok. How do we Start?
How do we get from where we are to where you suggest we go?

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

BlackSails

Postby BlackSails » Sat May 31, 2014 12:17 pm UTC

Tyndmyr wrote:It's quite difficult to formulate a definition for home invasions that *wouldn't* include that, frankly.

Or you could just include the legality of the entry in your definition, much like how murder involves killing someone illegally.

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Sat May 31, 2014 3:09 pm UTC

BlackSails wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:It's quite difficult to formulate a definition for home invasions that *wouldn't* include that, frankly.

Or you could just include the legality of the entry in your definition, much like how murder involves killing someone illegally.

If the only difference between the police and the mob is that the one is allowed to do the same things legally, then I don't see much of a moral justification for the police at all.

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Sat May 31, 2014 6:17 pm UTC

Or hold the judge liable if there is not reasonable cause for issuing a no knock warrant. It's the police's job to beat the shit out of bad guys. It's the judges job to hold the leash. And the judges haven't. We are placing too much blame on the police who request and not the judges who approve.

Zcorp

Postby Zcorp » Sat May 31, 2014 8:04 pm UTC

I don't know about that, this thread has a focus on the actions of the police, many of which are doing terrible things that have nothing to do with judges. However, I think you would be hard pressed to find people who don't believe that the justice system is incredibly broken and corrupt, even at our FISA and SCOTUS level courts. Our judges are terrible, they could be holding this country together despite the massive failure that is our legislation and enforcement. They actually have more power than anyone else, its really hard to remove a judge. Yet they create as much or more of a problem than the rest of them.

addams

Postby addams » Sat May 31, 2014 8:53 pm UTC

Zcorp wrote:I don't know about that, this thread has a focus on the actions of the police, many of which are doing terrible things that have nothing to do with judges. However, I think you would be hard pressed to find people who don't believe that the justice system is incredibly broken and corrupt, even at our FISA and SCOTUS level courts. Our judges are terrible, they could be holding this country together despite the massive failure that is our legislation and enforcement. They actually have more power than anyone else, its really hard to remove a judge. Yet they create as much or more of a problem than the rest of them.

Yes. I, sort of, understand your point.

I believe you are correct.
There are Bad Judges.

There are Good Judges, too.
They are professionals doing a Job.

They must follow the Law.
It sucks, sometimes.

I watched a Judge doing her job.
Fairly recently. I was there for....

Reasons that had Nothing to do with me.
Sometimes there are Loads of People in that Room.

Each one is called before the Teacher, Principle, Judge.
An Authority Figure.

I watched and listened.
That Judge was, just, doing her Job.

She showed compassion to the men that came before her.
I was moved by an interaction she had with a young man.

She obviously knew him and she knew His Mom.
That one might be ok, now. I don't know him.

They chatted.
He had turned 21 in Jail.

He can buy alcohol legally, now.
He says he has had enough to drink.

They laughed.
Some people start drinking when they are 21.
That man may have stopped drinking when he was 21.

Judges are people, too.
It is not All Judges.

It is All of the System.
I read the Gettysburg this morning.

Spoiler:
that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom,
and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

How many times have we heard That?
You? Me? Hundreds if not more.

Or; The Big Guns:
The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us, the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work

From what I understand some very nice people said those words to themselves and each other as they were helping to Clean Up Europe.
Context is Everything?
No. It's not everything.

Context is something.

Some Judges care about The People and they care about The Law.
They love The Law the way we love our Majors. Sometimes not much.

It is illegal for Judges to break the Law.
I heard that same Judge say, "No one is going to be Happy with this ruling. Not even me."

She had to say things she may have thought were too harsh.
She, still, had to do it. That is the way The Law is written.

Some will Buck the System.
Not many. It is not good for their careers.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:35 pm UTC

CorruptUser wrote:Or hold the judge liable if there is not reasonable cause for issuing a no knock warrant. It's the police's job to beat the shit out of bad guys. It's the judges job to hold the leash. And the judges haven't. We are placing too much blame on the police who request and not the judges who approve.

Meh. The police's job is mostly to investigate crimes. Actually beating the shit out of people isn't so much a job as an unfortunate occasional side effect of violent criminal behavior.

Coyne

Postby Coyne » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:45 am UTC

Tyndmyr wrote:
CorruptUser wrote:Or hold the judge liable if there is not reasonable cause for issuing a no knock warrant. It's the police's job to beat the shit out of bad guys. It's the judges job to hold the leash. And the judges haven't. We are placing too much blame on the police who request and not the judges who approve.

Meh. The police's job is mostly to investigate crimes. Actually beating the shit out of people isn't so much a job as an unfortunate occasional side effect of violent criminal behavior.

Well, I think that depends on the officer. Some of them seem to consider it a routine perk.
In all fairness...

addams

Postby addams » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:22 am UTC

It must be a cultural expectation.
The police go from "Hell-o." to "I will shoot you." very quickly.
It Must be the training. They are getting training.

Education is a related activity.
The way wearing a bathing suit is related to surfing.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crimewat ... 26223.html
Spoiler:
By SAMANTHA VICENT World Staff Writer | 31 comments
Tulsa Public Schools and the Tulsa Police Department are investigating after a campus police officer fired a shot at two high school students early Sunday.
A Tulsa Public Schools campus police officer reported seeing an occupied vehicle in the parking lot at Eliot Elementary School, near 36th Street and Peoria Avenue, about 1:30 a.m. Sunday, TPS spokesman Chris Payne said. The occupants, a boy and girl who both attend Edison High School, were engaged in intimate activity in the vehicle, he said.

“(The officer) tried to investigate, and the vehicle attempted to leave, so he fired his weapon at the vehicle, striking the tire as the vehicle left the property,” Payne said.
Tulsa Police Sgt. Dave Walker said the campus police officer "thought he was in danger of getting run over, so he fired one shot."
The officer had found alcohol in the car before the teens drove away, and he reported that the driver, a 17-year-old boy, said he couldn’t find his identification.
The driver was interviewed but is not in custody, and police haven’t interviewed the passenger, Walker said Tuesday evening.
The officer involved has been suspended with pay pending the outcome of the investigations, Payne said.

They were doing what Americans do in cars.
Even in the UpTight 1950's we rarely shot at them.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:20 pm UTC

If you think the US is bad when it comes to cops, never travel anywhere outside of only a handful of areas in Europe. Most cops spend their time hitting on women or stealing from the public.

Grop

Postby Grop » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:24 pm UTC

Never travel to the US is what I read from this thread.

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm UTC

Grop wrote:Never travel to the US is what I read from this thread.

This is a list of the worst of incidents, mind you. They're horrific, but this does not imply that everything is horrific all the time. Some cops are good and dutiful. The guy who simply does his job well probably doesn't make the news. So, feel free to travel to the US, just...keep in mind that our culture has a few oddities in some areas regarding police.

This is definitely not a US only thing, either. Many a country has had authority figures get carried away. Corrupt or violent police is something that happens in many places from time to time. Constantly, in a few countries.

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:15 pm UTC

Plus, most of these are in the parts of the US no sane person actually visits anyway. Like the northern half of Florida, or everything in Louisiana except a couple parts of New Orleans.

Grop

Postby Grop » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:29 pm UTC

Let's say I wasn't being serious about picking what countries I should'nt travel to based on this thread.

addams

Postby addams » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:46 pm UTC

Tyndmyr wrote:
Grop wrote:Never travel to the US is what I read from this thread.

This is a list of the worst of incidents, mind you. They're horrific, but this does not imply that everything is horrific all the time. Some cops are good and dutiful. The guy who simply does his job well probably doesn't make the news. So, feel free to travel to the US, just...keep in mind that our culture has a few oddities in some areas regarding police.

This is definitely not a US only thing, either. Many a country has had authority figures get carried away. Corrupt or violent police is something that happens in many places from time to time. Constantly, in a few countries.

Yeah. You are correct.
I heard Our Police train in the Middle East.
Then they bring their Skills Home.

That is Stupid.
Right?

Who Really Knows AnyThing about The Police, anymore?
Did you ever take any classes in That Department?
They used to be sent to us if they needed some, you know, Talking To.

SomeTimes they don't get enough Formal Science.
They need some Down and Dirties.

Hey! How many people think Salt Water is Water??
Well...It is! It's Water AND Salt.

Sometimes there is Salt in the Water.
Sometimes there is Water in the Salt.

Two very different Things.
One ..is .a ..thing (oh, Sigh; Deep Breath) that.. freezes... ..Slowly.

The other is RUNN!!

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Coyne

Postby Coyne » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:04 am UTC

Police investigate shot fired by Tulsa Public Schools officer at elementary school

Two kids are parking in a car on school grounds (there was probably some hanky-panky going on). The car is approached by a school officer, and there is a confrontation. For some reason or other (probably terminal embarrassment) the boy wants to leave, so at some point he drives off...

The school officer "felt threatened" by that move (as all officers so often feel these days) and so he fired after them. No one hurt, but...face-palm.

One might wonder why a Tulsa Public Schools officer is carrying a gun. That's because he's CLEET certified, just like any other Oklahoma LEO. The certification requires that the officer qualify for weapons, so of course that means the officer must carry a weapon, right?
In all fairness...

speising

Postby speising » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:05 am UTC

You know, those red glaring backlights sure look scary. i'd feel threatened, too.

pkcommando

Postby pkcommando » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:02 pm UTC

Justified or not, the school district said the kids had no right being on their property.
“We have really sound security. It would really be unwise to be doing anything after hours,” Payne said.

Wow, no shit, right? :shock:

Is there a Bond villain lair on school grounds?

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:25 pm UTC

Yet if someone slips and falls on my property, I'm liable regardless of whether or not the person was allowed on it.

Paul in Saudi

Postby Paul in Saudi » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:24 am UTC

I am just amused by the whole concept that a policeman can screw up and cost the department hundreds of thousands of dollars in a legal settlement, and then keep his job. I work for an insanely rich company. If I broke a door or something I suspect they would bill me for it.

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:56 am UTC

Because unions.

Return to “News & Articles”