1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Neil_Boekend

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:22 am UTC

chronosdragon wrote:
neil_boekend wrote:[prediction]the spanish inquisition will arrest them for something[/prediction]

perhaps, but only when you least expect it!

eta: damn, sort of ninja'd. but only sort of.

shht, that's why i predict them. then they will not appear, because that means we expect them. note that there is no time attached to the prediction. It predicts the spanish inquisition somewhere in the otc. because it's predicted they can not appear.
all this to save them from the horrors of the comfy chair.

woot, pfan!

my decree is that capital letters are forbidden for the duration of this page, except for ongs.
Last edited by Neil_Boekend on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

re: 1190: "time"

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:23 am UTC

kenmelken wrote:very special thanks to blitzgirl for her pronoun translation of cuegan's dialogue offered back during the discussion of this period in thread, which was so wonderful that i simply reprinted it completely within the entry.

3! another excellent summary, and you're quite welcome. :)

rvloon wrote:<snipped and chopped into bitty pieces> i probably should get an avatar, then have it hatted, so i can have a hattatar and be cool like blitzgirl2.
the ott is sometimes brutal like that, my little nuggets of funniness1 easily forgotten by the stampede of dead *facebuggies mourning.

2 "i wanted to be cool like blitzgirl but all I got was this lousy timeshirt3,4" would probably be a huge bestseller.

naww, don't worry, ronald, you're already cool! :D you're on the ott, aren't you? besides, sometimes hats aren't all they're cracked up to be:
Spoiler:
and now i have to go c.o.m.a.,
i must give in to that c.o.m.a...
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:28 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
rvloon wrote:<snipped and chopped into bitty pieces> I probably should get an avatar, then have it hatted, so I can have a hattatar and be cool like Blitzgirl2.
The OTT is sometimes brutal like that, my little nuggets of funniness1 easily forgotten by the stampede of dead *facebuggies mourning.

2 "I wanted to be cool like BlitzGirl but all I got was this lousy Timeshirt3,4" would probably be a huge bestseller.

Naww, don't worry, Ronald, you're already cool! :D You're on the OTT, aren't you?

(True fact: I never have been designated as 'cool' in my life. Nerdy, yes. I even played one on TV once. BTW, what did you think of OTTification/Timification instead of 'filk'? "I OTTified this song/poem/story" does actually feel quite natural to me.

Ronald

ps: I truly hope that being on the OTT does not make one cool by default. Lots of people here doing cool stuff that won't be recognized by the Outside(TM) as 'cool people' - and let's keep it that way. So appreciated, yes, please (otherwise why bother?), but not cool-by-being-here-alone. ) | sudo tr '[::upper]' '[::lower::]'
Last edited by rvloon on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
I followed Time until The End and I cannot even buy a chirping T-shirt.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 am UTC

ah. see, you should not be looking to the outside for your definition of cool. ott-cool is different from outsider-cool. anyone brave enough to hop into the ott becomes ott-cool, at least imho.

i like ottification, (especially without capital letters) but i think that word could probably apply to more than just songs. so if i posted something like, "look at this ottification!" i don't know if song lyrics would be the first thing to come to mind. but i will probably be appropriating the word, because i like it. :)

randammit, this decree is severely messing with my writing-sense. i feel like i should start spouting e.e. cummings poems.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Kazza3

Postby Kazza3 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:46 am UTC

ottification is also great, because when said aloud, it sounds like 'otter-fication', thus doubling as a reference to yappobiscuits.

*edited to comply with papal decree
Last edited by Kazza3 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:11 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

tinosoph

Postby tinosoph » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:50 am UTC

returning to the ott just to see discussions about coolness. you can't be serious.
can we please talk about...well...never mind.
anyway, can bread be frozen?
i'm not new, i'm just infrequent

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:50 am UTC

tinosoph wrote:you can't be serious.

are we ever?
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

kenmelken

Re: re: 1190: "time"

Postby kenmelken » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:52 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
kenmelken wrote:very special thanks to blitzgirl for her pronoun translation of cuegan's dialogue offered back during the discussion of this period in thread, which was so wonderful that i simply reprinted it completely within the entry.

3! another excellent summary, and you're quite welcome. :)

rvloon wrote:<snipped and chopped into bitty pieces> i probably should get an avatar, then have it hatted, so i can have a hattatar and be cool like blitzgirl2.
the ott is sometimes brutal like that, my little nuggets of funniness1 easily forgotten by the stampede of dead *facebuggies mourning.

2 "i wanted to be cool like blitzgirl but all I got was this lousy timeshirt3,4" would probably be a huge bestseller.

naww, don't worry, ronald, you're already cool! :D you're on the ott, aren't you? besides, sometimes hats aren't all they're cracked up to be:
Spoiler:
and now i have to go c.o.m.a.,
i must give in to that c.o.m.a...

first of all, thanks! here's another [much shorter] one, for the far more boring eighth journey period. also, i just noticed that the waterfall period article was the 1200th page on the wiki! yay for the wiki!

second, your pricklymolp gifs never cease to cross unfathomable levels of adorable.

third, tinosoph: you can indeed freeze bread. great way to make it last longer if you buy or make it in bulk.

finally, i absolutely love this decree. capital letters have always felt so oppressive/fascist to me...
In Svithjod, there stands a rock. It is 100 miles high and 100 miles wide. Once every 1000 years a little bird comes to this rock to sharpen its beak. One time, I changed just the last sentence of this signature, and lots of you noticed. Image

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:59 am UTC

just referring back to an earlier post, and found this Image.

so it is all related.

ronald
Spoiler:

tinosoph

Postby tinosoph » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:00 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:

are we ever?

i spent last night watching tiny tims 1968 appearances on television singing 'tiptoe through the tulips' and 'a tisket, a tasket'. it shattered my sense of what is serious or not. i'm honestly confuesd.
i'm not new, i'm just infrequent

Flotter

Postby Flotter » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:00 am UTC

weirdONG*:

*i think there should be an exception for ongs

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:02 am UTC

the weirdtree is weird.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

kenmelken

Postby kenmelken » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:02 am UTC

tinosoph wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:

are we ever?

i spent last night watching tiny tims 1968 appearances on television singing 'tiptoe through the tulips' and 'a tisket, a tasket'. it shattered my sense of what is serious or not. i'm honestly confuesd.

hahaha. i had that same reaction to that very same video when i looked it up about a year ago after i saw "insidious" for the first time. that guy was a weird dude.

edit: a new adjective!!!!!!! (and assumedly a new footnote number?)
In Svithjod, there stands a rock. It is 100 miles high and 100 miles wide. Once every 1000 years a little bird comes to this rock to sharpen its beak. One time, I changed just the last sentence of this signature, and lots of you noticed. Image

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:09 am UTC

Flotter wrote:weirdONG*:
Spoiler:

of course. i'll add it as soon as i have reassured you.
Last edited by Neil_Boekend on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

he/him/his

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 am UTC

mscha seems to be the current footnotes keeper (though i often defy his standards by using 3 as neat). i would recommend a weird footnote for "weird," maybe something like thisε.

ε weird
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

kenmelken

Postby kenmelken » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:14 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:mscha seems to be the current footnotes keeper (though i often defy his standards by using 3 as neat). i would recommend a weird footnote for "weird," maybe something like thisε.

ε weird

i like it. it is indeed quiteε and therefore suits it.

and now, i must coma. i will continue my wiki-quest tomorrow. i'm actually quite excited, as the next period for me to write a synopsis for is the "epic of pricklymolp!" i already know it is going to take a long time to not only analyze all the frames for that one, but especially all the thread discussion. i basically have to mini-blitz varying chunks of the ott every time i write a new entry.

goodnip, everyone!

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:18 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:
Flotter wrote:weirdONG*:
Spoiler:

of course. i'll add it as soon as i have reassured you.

Code: Select all

_/_/    _/_/_/       _/_/_/   
 _/    _/  _/    _/    _/    _/   
_/    _/  _/    _/   _/    _/     
 _/_/    _/    _/     _/_/_/     
                        _/       
                    _/_/         

would also have worked, i think.

ronald
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

re: 1190: "time"

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 am UTC

okay, i gave in and did an ottification of an e.e. cummings poem. and now i really will c.o.m.a., having ensured this made the newpage without capitalization.

flutterbee flew so far from the ground

(he flew so his ups outnumbered his down)
chirps ribbits hedgemolps ott-ers
we wished he didn't but still he did

megan and cue (brave and the bald)
looked at flutterbee soon enthralled
a thousand lifetimes of water and sand
sea dunes trees land

children stayed (lapetite we knew
but soon we forgot as newpix grew
river grapevine snake mountain)
the molpies molped by more and more

wowtrees are so wow in leaf
the hills are oof and dull our grief
bug by face and snake by bee
flutterbee's wings were all to her

moreworlds maybe are different
said her sayings and faced his doubt
(pause stare speech and then) they
climbed their cliffs and hiked their path

soar flit fly sweep
(and only the frame could then witness the pain
how beesnakes are apt to forget to remember
don't fly so your ups outnumber your down)

one pix flutterbee died i guess
(the raptor swooped a rapid pace)
waiting folk watched the contrail fade
little by little and frame by frame

river small and sea is deep
and more by more the trail is steep
molpies and cuegan live by newpix
turn by timeframe and dream by us.

megan and cue (by ong not bing)
footfalls fall and beesnakes wing
thousand lifetimes of water sand
sea dunes trees land
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

spamjam

Postby spamjam » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:08 am UTC

belowerONG

Vytron
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Postby Vytron » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:37 am UTC

- Blindpost -

BlitzGirl wrote:Sustenance for the blitzers:

And an energy drink to continue:
Spoiler:

Thanks! Very appreciated! Also, nice Candyland, Pokémolpy and EYHDTIHSSF (Everything You've Done That I've Seen So Far), and that goes also to many people that have kept my trek interesting :)

I used to regret skipping pages to reach the present at one point, but now that that I'm 36 pages behind and realize I'd be 76 pages behind without the skip, I'm glad I did it, because, at no point, since I started blitzgirling, have my distance from the present (in unread pages, which means I have a permanent buffer of 40 unread NP to be caught up after I'm in the present) have been less than 40 pages, and I predict my next stay in the present will be brief, since recently I've been 4 pages behind, but the energy of determination of all you put together to create NewPages is much stronger and faster than--

*Gets super soaked* Ow!

My main interest now is that I see people have been changing avatars, can't wait to see how and why!

BlitzGirl wrote:
pelrigg wrote:Not An Ong, a late prediction
Spoiler:
Not The Title text: Yes you are! And you're sitting there! Hi, moply!

With apologies to Cat Proximity
Some difficulties with the lettering.

Gneiss manip!
(What, are we not doing the pun thing?)
Also, I thought of another Pokémolp that might be related to our pokeymolp: Image

Aaaand... It's ALL related!

I've heard a lot of people talk about from where their nicks come from. Well, back in 2001, when I had just joined the Internet, and my English was in a very less evolved state, I liked to play Pokémon Anime Style Battle in the Pokémasters Forum. Back then, my nick used to be Úlycrom, with the ´ on the U so people would know it was pronounced like "OOlee-crom", though that never worked.

Anyway, what was happening was that, as I acquired new Pokémon, I had to come with new nicknames for them. There was a member of the community called Dark Gyarados, who used to leave and come back occasionally. One day he was leaving for real, as in, not coming back, and he had a Venusaur and a Sandshrew that I wanted, and since he wasn't going to use them anymore, I asked to keep them, and he accepted.

There was a big backlash by the community that deemed my act as stealing Pokémon but, anyway. Months later I evolved it into a Sandslash, and I was about to use it in battle, but I needed a good name for it! I already had an Espeon called Ovyron (based on the name of a sun with a similar name), so I thought hard and just thought about a similar name that switched the letters around, remove the O, get a T in there, and you get Vytron! (though, in its original inception the name was spelled Vythron - And... I guess it's a fun fact that it's meant to be pronounced like "VEE-tron" but no idea if that sounds actually worse than how people'd do it.)

Anyway, so, the ref was a friend of Dark Gyarados and I lost the battle spectacularly against an Eevee, and then DG came back and I gave him my Bulbasaur named Saturnus as appreciation (his Venusaur was called Saurus.)

Over the years, Vytron and Ovyron were my most common nicks on places, though, more recently (2009) I've used my real name Uly, and Yntec is a nick I like using because is the shortest of them

The point is, that BlitzGirl just6 days ago posted a picture of a Sandslash, the original Vytron!
Go! Go! You can do it username5243!
Cheers Marsh'n!

THANKS KARHELL!! :)

charlie_grumbles

Postby charlie_grumbles » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:00 am UTC

treesplor-ONG
Lurking. Watching. Thinking. Writing. Waiting.
-- Charlie Grumbles

Flotter

Postby Flotter » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:06 am UTC

megan seems to like climbing in trees, this is the second time already. curious if she will jump on cueball again :)

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:08 am UTC

trolleypup wrote:BraceONG!

ahh ninja'd

ETA: Aieee! I'm Pope! Wait...as an atheist, I'm required to be Master Of The Universe instead...since I'm not about to renounce Love, I'll have to give the gold back to the Rheinmaidens, so no decrees this newpix. ETA2: oopsie, false gold.

Fool! Where do you think the gold for the One Ring came from?

edit: sorry, pagepope, but failure to capitalize "One Ring" is a capital offense :mrgreen:
Last edited by cellocgw on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:17 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
https://app.box.com/witthoftresume
Former OTTer
Vote cellocgw for President 2020. #ScienceintheWhiteHouse http://cellocgw.wordpress.com
"The Planck length is 3.81779e-33 picas." -- keithl
" Earth weighs almost exactly π milliJupiters" -- what-if #146, note 7

k.bookbinder

Postby k.bookbinder » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:10 am UTC

tinosoph wrote:returning to the ott just to see discussions about coolness. you can't be serious.
can we please talk about...well...never mind.
anyway, can bread be frozen?

whenever loaves are on sale, i buy two, keeping one in the freezer until the other is deemed sufficiently diminished to thaw the other. do not attempt to eat frozen bread. thaw first.

... . . .

not yet fully de'coma'd. glad to see cueball made it to the top. i was going to reply to something someone had said, but alas, cannot remember what i read 10 minutes ago. i shall have to search again later. with coffee.

meagan, get out of that tree! you are not going to be able to scare cueball like that again. not enough cover. silly person.
"HAL9000" This thread is a goldmine for signatures.
"StratPlayer" All in all, that sand paper rubbed me the wrong way.
"charlie_grumbles" The secret of the geeks. "Copy, Borrow, Steal, Succeed"
"ucim" There's a forestful of treeish people here.

Image Welcome! Confused? See here.

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 am UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:So I started wondering: What would it look like if newpix appeared a pixel at a time instead of by an hourly ONG? 218,435 pixels per newpix; about 61 pixels per second. Scanning top-to-bottom, left-to-right (like Viking), then a new column of pixels would take about 6½ seconds to appear; just to scan across Cueball in the current frame would take a minute and a half; the tree behind Megan would take about 7½ minutes.

I'd love to see someone do an animation of a single frame like this (though I shudder at the thought of a 218,435-frame GIF file).

Hmmm, that gives me yet another idea (to stretch the definition of "idea" a lot). Maybe GLR has embedded a coded message in the pixels, only you have to read them temporally. That is, pixel[1,1] for every frame turns out to be the start of a message in some coded binary format. And pixel[1,2] is the continuation, or maybe a different message. This would be consistent with the Aboriginal Commandment
Spoiler:
Wait For It, of course!
, as we'd be unable to piece the whole message together until the End of Time.

Go for it, you cryptanalysts.
Former OTTer
Vote cellocgw for President 2020. #ScienceintheWhiteHouse http://cellocgw.wordpress.com

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:16 am UTC

cellocgw wrote:

ahh ninja'd

ETA: Aieee! I'm Pope! Wait...as an atheist, I'm required to be Master Of The Universe instead...since I'm not about to renounce Love, I'll have to give the gold back to the Rheinmaidens, so no decrees this newpix. ETA2: oopsie, false gold.

Probably form the dwarves. Moria is likely (yes it did have gold. It also had Mithril.).

he/him/his

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:18 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:
cellocgw wrote:

ahh ninja'd

Probably form the dwarves. Moria is likely (yes it did have gold. It also had Mithril.).

That's what they want you to think :twisted:
Former OTTer

ttscp

Re: re: 1190: "time"

Postby ttscp » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:19 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:okay, i gave in and did an ottification of an e.e. cummings poem. and now i really will c.o.m.a., having ensured this made the newpage without capitalization.

Spoiler:
(he flew so his ups outnumbered his down)
chirps ribbits hedgemolps ott-ers
we wished he didn't but still he did

megan and cue (brave and the bald)
looked at flutterbee soon enthralled
a thousand lifetimes of water and sand
sea dunes trees land

children stayed (lapetite we knew
but soon we forgot as newpix grew
river grapevine snake mountain)
the molpies molped by more and more

wowtrees are so wow in leaf
the hills are oof and dull our grief
bug by face and snake by bee
flutterbee's wings were all to her

moreworlds maybe are different
said her sayings and faced his doubt
(pause stare speech and then) they
climbed their cliffs and hiked their path

soar flit fly sweep
(and only the frame could then witness the pain
how beesnakes are apt to forget to remember
don't fly so your ups outnumber your down)

one pix flutterbee died i guess
(the raptor swooped a rapid pace)
waiting folk watched the contrail fade
little by little and frame by frame

river small and sea is deep
and more by more the trail is steep
molpies and cuegan live by newpix
turn by timeframe and dream by us.

megan and cue (by ong not bing)
footfalls fall and beesnakes wing
thousand lifetimes of water sand
sea dunes trees land

i despair of ever being able to keep up with the creativity of this thread. you posted this (my favorite ee cummings) in under an hourh (1:38 to 2:45 my time) from saying you would. nice job.
Always act to increase the survival chances of the largest group you are a part of.

charlie_grumbles

Postby charlie_grumbles » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:00 pm UTC

mystify-ONG

I'm mystified about what Megan is up to. I'd guess this plateau is not the top of the mountain due to the lack of comment. So the tree seems to be the most interesting thing around.

Oh. And I ignore all popes, even myself when I am. Fluffy has trained me well.
-- Charlie Grumbles

k.bookbinder

Postby k.bookbinder » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:21 pm UTC

charlie_grumbles wrote:mystify-ONG
Spoiler:

berry picking? what sort of tree, that may grow and be scarred such as that, would produce edible berries or small fruit, either at the top of, or at least on the side of, a mountain? juniper, perhaps, but I do not suppose one would eat juniper berries fresh off the tree. then again, perhaps they do not know that.

i don't suppose they might have a gin distillery in their bags of holding...
Last edited by k.bookbinder on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:36 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:25 pm UTC

I'm mystified about what Megan is up to. I'd guess this plateau is not the top of the mountain due to the lack of comment. So the tree seems to be the most interesting thing around.

I think whatever is weird has to be something small in the tree, not the tree itself. If it was just the bend in the tree, I would have expected her to comment when she first saw it.

And I do hope our latest firstposters stay around. (And, that other lurkers continue to join in.)
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

k.bookbinder

Postby k.bookbinder » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:38 pm UTC

SBN wrote:

I think whatever is weird has to be something small in the tree, not the tree itself. If it was just the bend in the tree, I would have expected her to comment when she first saw it.

And I do hope our latest firstposters stay around. (And, that other lurkers continue to join in.)

perhaps it is a catermolpy of some sort. perhaps the larval or pupal source of something very much like the recently ingested flutterbeesnake.

akacat

Postby akacat » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 pm UTC

Vytron wrote:Also, xall, I want to call dibs on a future event, as likely or unlikely event as it is: whenever you see a cat appearing at the OTC, it's me!

blindposting to say: whenever you see a cat that's disguised to look like something other than a cat, that's me.

and good grief, y'all have been busy. i woke up to find myself 6 nps behind. it's going to be tricky to condiment while keeping up with paycheck-mandated outside activities.

eta: edited to bring my post into compliance with the page-pope's edict.
Last edited by akacat on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:23 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:54 pm UTC

akacat wrote:
Vytron wrote:Also, xall, I want to call dibs on a future event, as likely or unlikely event as it is: whenever you see a cat appearing at the OTC, it's me!

Blindposting to say: whenever you see a cat that's disguised to look like something other than a cat, that's me.

And good grief, y'all have been busy. I woke up to find myself 6 nps behind. It's going to be tricky to condiment while keeping up with paycheck-mandated Outside activities.

I am planning to move closer to access to the prime conduits for Time. That should help condiments. Sadly it will take some time.

he/him/his

charlie_grumbles

Postby charlie_grumbles » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:00 pm UTC

Not Clarify-ONG !!

She seems to me to have seen something remarkable, though. Balanced precariously, also.

Cueball also seems "frozen in Time". Not exactly, but pretty close.
-- Charlie Grumbles

foilman

Postby foilman » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:04 pm UTC

Is she tasting something?

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:13 pm UTC

foilman wrote:Is she tasting something?

Semencoffeecancerseewaterandbabies ?

Ronald

Hmm, that just begs to be sung to the tune of Supercalifragilisticexpealadoceous (which I probably misspelled but don't want to look up right now)
Spoiler:

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:23 pm UTC

foilman wrote:Is she tasting something?

My guess is that these berries are poisonous. After eating them she will become a bit loopy, and kiss Queball. This will transfer the poison to him and thus it will kill them both. Thus ends Time.

he/him/his

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:mscha seems to be the current footnotes keeper (though i often defy his standards by using 3 as neat). i would recommend a weird footnote for "weird," maybe something like thisε.

ε weird

please have mercy on those of us who may not be able to type unicode characters!
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:29 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:

ε weird

please have mercy on those of us who may not be able to type unicode characters!

I only know a few. The rest I copy/paste.

he/him/his

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”