broken wrist + mosh = *insert unsmiley face here*

It's only cool if no one's heard of it.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

lamito

broken wrist + mosh = *insert unsmiley face here*

Postby lamito » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:25 pm UTC

well the other day i went to a Toten Hosen concert. it was really awesome except for the first song where i was pushed into the middle of the mosh and i have a broken wrist.
this thread is all about concert experiences, good or bad, and warning us about bands that have crappy concerts and recomending ones that don't. i saw one of rhianna on tv and she's even worse live than on cd, one of my friends that actually likes here *gasp* saw a concert and said it sucked as well. die toten hosen actually do pretty well live, they've had quite a while to perfect the art.
so let the talking begin!
*thumbs up and grin creepy-like*
Spoiler:
you just wasted a few seconds of your life. congratulations

segmentation fault

Re: broken wrist + mosh = *insert unsmiley face here*

Postby segmentation fault » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:53 pm UTC

dont go into pits with fresh percings. especially nipple.
people are like LDL cholesterol for the internet

BMW787

Postby BMW787 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:16 pm UTC

I went to Krockathon XIII out in Weedsport, NY. It was pretty sweet.

A midget fell on my head. :D
"I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence." -Ricky Bobby

"Grow up and do coke like an adult." -Daniel Tosh

Clumpy

Postby Clumpy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:46 pm UTC

I was at an Aquabats! concert in Utah a few years back, and the place was pretty packed. For some reason we ended up right next to the bass speakers on the side of the room. These girls started doing some kind of weird 90 degree leaned-over furious march dance right in front of us, which was fine until about halfway through a song, when one of them lost their balance and pushed my ear right into the speaker. That concert was already pretty loud but I could still hear the ringing in my ears.

segmentation fault wrote:dont go into pits with fresh percings. especially nipple.

Yeah, and you should go to Slayer concerts expecting people to give you fresh piercings :).

teamcorndog

Postby teamcorndog » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:09 pm UTC

I think the most violent concert I've been to was Good Charlotte (I was young...don't you judge me!). Everyone there was angsty and mean, and didn't help people up when they fell down. Much trampling. I got a lot of bruises and it was a shitty concert anyway (but I'm sure you guessed that).

lamito

Postby lamito » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:16 pm UTC

yes well good charlotte comcert = crappy concert
Spoiler:

Tatsubei Yagyu

Postby Tatsubei Yagyu » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:20 pm UTC

I dunno, guys...

Moshes were never appealing to me at all. I mean, what's the point other than beating on people, I guess, and possibly getting beaten yourself?

I guess this is coming from an extremely non-violent soul such as I though, so to each their own, of course. I'd just like to understand a bit more. :lol:

Stabable Offense

Postby Stabable Offense » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:16 am UTC

I was at a concert for some shitty local band a few weeks ago that had an unusually large amount of retarded 16 year old girls at it and all of them decided they needed to crowd surf. even though i was off to the side for some reason they all eventually came around my way and one kicked me in the mouth and chipped my tooth. after that every crowd surfer that came near me i grabbed by the back of their shirt and pulled them to the ground. DON'T CROWD SURF, PEOPLE DON'T GO TO CONCERTS FOR THE JOY OF YOU LANDING ON THEIR HEADS.

lamito

Postby lamito » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:28 am UTC

Tatsubei Yagyu wrote:I dunno, guys...

Moshes were never appealing to me at all. I mean, what's the point other than beating on people, I guess, and possibly getting beaten yourself?

I guess this is coming from an extremely non-violent soul such as I though, so to each their own, of course. I'd just like to understand a bit more. :¡This cheese is burning me!:

i'm not sure as to why people like it other than the atmosphere of so many people just having fun. i think the edge of the mosh was awesome fun. we were jumping around and shouting, without being pushed over or having people crowd surf. i was standing behing a rather large forty something year old guy and not even the people crashing into everyone got past him. one time one of the crowd surfers did come near me and every one just stepped back away from him, he looked rather shocked when he suddenly was on the ground. another bad thing about the mosh is mysterious bodily fluids.
Spoiler:

Return to “Music”