That map got me quite irate.
1. Guernsey is actually the Bailiwick of Guernsey, there is no jersey bailiwick, crapauds.
2. Guernsey's two other main islands listed are not Le Manoir and Le Seigneurie however nice they may sound to tourists. They are called Herm and Sark, HOWEVER Lehou, Jetu, Brecque "Which the Barkley Brothers 'own' from Barkley's Bank, they rent there island lol" and Alderney all have nice French names, including Guernseys real name Sarnia.
3. There are ten parishes in Guernsey not just St Peter Port. grrr.
4. The island is not by any means to scale, thats just silly, Guernsey is about eleven miles tall, I by that maps scale Cherbourg should be 22 miles thick, I think its bigger lol.
5. I like the way they put shipping routes, but hate the way they miss out the fact they ALL stop off at Guernsey for all of HMV's online stock, all Specsavers glasses are made here "its a Guernsey company" Intersurgical are based here as well as all offshore banks.
6. Why the hell are there clouds over most of the island???