Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
BlueNowhere
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:43 pm UTC
Location: Don't mess with Texas!
Contact:

Postby BlueNowhere » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:38 am UTC

Confession: The Kolache that I just had isn't sitting well with my stomach and I do not like it. They are (usually) very very fantastic.

They came from the Czech Stop Bakery in West, Texas. Do stop by there if you ever get the chance. These things are fantastic and cost very little.
The Blue Nowhere

User avatar
Jauss
Posts: 1441
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:49 am UTC
Location: PDX
Contact:

Postby Jauss » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:09 am UTC

Confession: I finally just saw Spiderman: 3 with some friends at a local second-run theater. I cried as the credits were rolling.

Yeah, there were way too many story lines crammed in there and stuff they never tied up and stuff they screwed up and cliches a-plenty and cheesy lines and all that junk, but it was just so archetypal, which I like sometimes. Much more than that though it was another case of me utilizing my own super-power — Over-Abundant Empathy — and I fell into the story regardless; not the details or the cliches or the directing, just the heart of the story and the emotions involved, and it was just too fucking real for me right then/now, partially because of certain issues in my own life.

I'm not sure if they noticed me crying, but I know I definitely weirded some of my friends out by being so quiet and slow and sad-looking afterward. *Sigh*

I often feel that I'm messed up, but right now I'm thinking that maybe I'm the only sane one. Or at least I know I'd rather be the way I am than the opposite even if it's weird sometimes.

I'm actually doing pretty well these days, but now I'm worried they think I was being randomly moody and depressed, which might make things...complicated. :roll: :evil:
"Four out of five dentists prefer asses to hearts." - The Mighty Thesaurus

User avatar
Kawa
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:24 pm UTC
Location: Melbourne, FL/New York City/xkcdia
Contact:

Postby Kawa » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:47 am UTC

Confession: Sex talk in that one fast-moving thread is practically a saving grace for me. For some reason I find it easier to really honestly talk about my rather unique take on sex to faceless Internet-people rather than normal people I see face to face.
Kawa likes these things:
Spanish Ninja Bodyguard
math, anime, more!
Origami, Florida
New York, and xkcd.

User avatar
GhostWolfe
Broken wings and scattered feathers
Posts: 3892
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:56 am UTC
Location: Brisbane, Aust
Contact:

Postby GhostWolfe » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:00 am UTC

Confession:I had to drop out of the Girl's Clubhouse thread because it's way too clogged up with guys for me to read through the 8 pages that were added while I was alseep. That makes me sad. I was really looking forward to that thread.
Linguistic Anarchist
Hawknc: ANGELL IS SERIOUS BUSINESS :-[
lesliesage: Animals dunked in crude oil: sad. Animals dunked in boiling oil: tasty.
Belial: I was in your mom's room all night committing to a series of extended military actions.

User avatar
Wired
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:16 am UTC
Location: Hither or thither
Contact:

Postby Wired » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:03 am UTC

Confession: I can't eat potato chips, I love 'em but they make me sick to my stomach. Oh, and I stopped watching cartoons when I was ten.
Image

User avatar
pollywog
Let's party like it's my postcount
Posts: 1999
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 10:10 am UTC
Location: Coolest little capital in the world
Contact:

Postby pollywog » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:10 am UTC

Kawa wrote:Confession: Sex talk in that one fast-moving thread is practically a saving grace for me. For some reason I find it easier to really honestly talk about my rather unique take on sex to faceless Internet-people rather than normal people I see face to face.


Confession: me too. Except for SilverWolfe's sake I should probably keep out of that specific thread.
suffer-cait wrote:hey, guys?
i'm fucking magic

User avatar
GhostWolfe
Broken wings and scattered feathers
Posts: 3892
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:56 am UTC
Location: Brisbane, Aust
Contact:

Postby GhostWolfe » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:13 am UTC

pollywog wrote:Confession: me too. Except for SilverWolfe's sake I should probably keep out of that specific thread.

Meh, it's too late for me.
Linguistic Anarchist
Hawknc: ANGELL IS SERIOUS BUSINESS :-[
lesliesage: Animals dunked in crude oil: sad. Animals dunked in boiling oil: tasty.
Belial: I was in your mom's room all night committing to a series of extended military actions.

User avatar
Fail
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:43 am UTC

Postby Fail » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:15 am UTC

Confession: I really want to dress emo, just for a day to see the reactions I get. But I don't fit into tight jeans and my eyes lack despair.

User avatar
ShadeWolf
Not to be confused with the well-lit variety
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 2:17 pm UTC
Location: Lurking some where in the shadows
Contact:

Postby ShadeWolf » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:19 am UTC

Confession: No matter how hard i try, i never seem to understand people
The wolf that walks in the dark is no more.

User avatar
Fail
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:43 am UTC

Postby Fail » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:19 am UTC

DarkWerewolf wrote:Confession: No matter how hard i try, i never seem to understand people


Do you want some help?

User avatar
pollywog
Let's party like it's my postcount
Posts: 1999
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 10:10 am UTC
Location: Coolest little capital in the world
Contact:

Postby pollywog » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:21 am UTC

DarkWerewolf wrote:Confession: No matter how hard i try, i never seem to understand people


It's pretty simple really. All you have to do when you see someone doing something that you don't understand, is say to yourself "How does this relate to sex?", and the answer should soon become apparent.
suffer-cait wrote:hey, guys?
i'm fucking magic

User avatar
ShadeWolf
Not to be confused with the well-lit variety
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 2:17 pm UTC
Location: Lurking some where in the shadows
Contact:

Postby ShadeWolf » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:22 am UTC

Fail wrote:
DarkWerewolf wrote:Confession: No matter how hard i try, i never seem to understand people


Do you want some help?


Nah, other people have tried, and it hasn't worked
The wolf that walks in the dark is no more.

User avatar
Fail
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:43 am UTC

Postby Fail » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:25 am UTC

DarkWerewolf wrote:
Fail wrote:
DarkWerewolf wrote:Confession: No matter how hard i try, i never seem to understand people


Do you want some help?


Nah, other people have tried, and it hasn't worked


Well, I've never understood people either, and I just want to talk about it. Disguising alterior motives as aid is one of my MO's.

User avatar
ShadeWolf
Not to be confused with the well-lit variety
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 2:17 pm UTC
Location: Lurking some where in the shadows
Contact:

Postby ShadeWolf » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:30 am UTC

Fail wrote:
DarkWerewolf wrote:
Fail wrote:
DarkWerewolf wrote:Confession: No matter how hard i try, i never seem to understand people


Do you want some help?


Nah, other people have tried, and it hasn't worked


Well, I've never understood people either, and I just want to talk about it. Disguising alterior motives as aid is one of my MO's.


Ahh well i might be interested in talking then
The wolf that walks in the dark is no more.

User avatar
Fail
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:43 am UTC

Postby Fail » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:31 am UTC

(Discontinuing Quote Chain)

It's such a wide topic, though. Where do you start on something like that?

User avatar
ShadeWolf
Not to be confused with the well-lit variety
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 2:17 pm UTC
Location: Lurking some where in the shadows
Contact:

Postby ShadeWolf » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:35 am UTC

Do you mind if we take it into the message system or create a new thread
The wolf that walks in the dark is no more.

User avatar
Alisto
Crazy like a BOX!
Posts: 3998
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:14 pm UTC
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Postby Alisto » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:38 pm UTC

Jauss wrote:Confession: I finally just saw Spiderman: 3 with some friends at a local second-run theater. I cried as the credits were rolling.


I haven't seen Spidey 3 yet because I have no one to go with. But I cried twice during Spidey 2. I got misty-eyed during the train scene with the kid saying, "We won't tell anyone," and actual tears when MJ saw him without the mask.
Bad grammar makes me [sic].
Crazy like a BOX!
<Jauss> Because karaoke, especially karaoke + lesbians = Alisto, amirite?
<rachel> Old people ain't got shit to do but look at clocks.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Postby une see » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:52 pm UTC

Alisto wrote:
Jauss wrote:Confession: I finally just saw Spiderman: 3 with some friends at a local second-run theater. I cried as the credits were rolling.


I haven't seen Spidey 3 yet because I have no one to go with. But I cried twice during Spidey 2. I got misty-eyed during the train scene with the kid saying, "We won't tell anyone," and actual tears when MJ saw him without the mask.


Spiderman's my favorite superhero. He's just more awesome than everyone else. (Although I didn't see Spiderman 3 yet because I heard it sucked.)

Yeah, I loved both those scenes. *high fives Alisto*
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
Akira
The Enemy's Gate Is Down. Sugoi desu ne!
Posts: 2510
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:58 am UTC
Location: Earth, unfortunately.
Contact:

Postby Akira » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:32 pm UTC

Confession: I really want to see Spiderman 3, but I lack the will to express the desire, because nobody else in my circle of friends is much of a superhero fan....
Image
Warning: Arguments about semantics really, really annoy this member, and are liable to make her snippy, offensive, and REALLY politically incorrect.

User avatar
TigerX
its the squiggles dude!
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 5:16 am UTC
Location: Clemson, SC
Contact:

Postby TigerX » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:13 am UTC

Confession: If I want to see a movie, I'm going to go... regardless if anyone else wants to or not... ;-)

User avatar
Castaway
Mr. Fancy-Pants
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:05 am UTC
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Postby Castaway » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:14 am UTC

Confession: I wish I worked at Hot Topic so I could make fun of its patrons.
You've just lost twenty dollars and my self respect.

Rat wrote: so i sprinted back down this hill like a fucking mountain goat

User avatar
PhantomReality
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 1:16 pm UTC
Location: The Chapel Thrill, NC
Contact:

Postby PhantomReality » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:53 am UTC

Confession: I used to hope the Matrix was real, and partially believe it. Kid's Story in the animatrix was my bible and I looked for people who could "unplug" me.

Then I either grew up or gave up I'm still not sure which.
DROP ACID NOT BOMBS.

TheKhakinator
the next small girl on KRNT radio
Posts: 1130
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:11 pm UTC

Postby TheKhakinator » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:58 am UTC

Wired wrote:Confession: I can't eat potato chips, I love 'em but they make me sick to my stomach. Oh, and I stopped watching cartoons when I was ten.

Confession: I avoid those potato chips like the plauge for some reason.
Fail wrote:Confession: I really want to dress emo, just for a day to see the reactions I get. But I don't fit into tight jeans and my eyes lack despair.

Confession: My hair won't grow long enough for an emo fringe to be possible.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Postby une see » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:15 am UTC

PhantomReality wrote:Confession: I used to hope the Matrix was real, and partially believe it. Kid's Story in the animatrix was my bible and I looked for people who could "unplug" me.

Then I either grew up or gave up I'm still not sure which.


I thought your avatar looked familiar!

Anyway, Animatrix was pretty pwnage, and the fact that Shinichiro Watanabe directed one of the stories (can't remember which one right now) just added to the winfest.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
Fail
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:43 am UTC

Postby Fail » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:33 am UTC

TheKhakinator wrote:
Wired wrote:Confession: I can't eat potato chips, I love 'em but they make me sick to my stomach. Oh, and I stopped watching cartoons when I was ten.

Confession: I avoid those potato chips like the plauge for some reason.
Fail wrote:Confession: I really want to dress emo, just for a day to see the reactions I get. But I don't fit into tight jeans and my eyes lack despair.

Confession: My hair won't grow long enough for an emo fringe to be possible.


Tip: Wear a hood with a lock of hair stapled to the inside, so it hangs down over one eye.

Confession: I have done this. (Halloween though)

User avatar
Alisto
Crazy like a BOX!
Posts: 3998
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:14 pm UTC
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Postby Alisto » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:06 am UTC

une see wrote:Spiderman's my favorite superhero. He's just more awesome than everyone else. (Although I didn't see Spiderman 3 yet because I heard it sucked.)

Yeah, I loved both those scenes. *high fives Alisto*


Yes, Spider-Man is clearly the most awesome of all superheroes.

*high five returned*
Bad grammar makes me [sic].
Crazy like a BOX!
<Jauss> Because karaoke, especially karaoke + lesbians = Alisto, amirite?
<rachel> Old people ain't got shit to do but look at clocks.

User avatar
Pero
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:42 am UTC
Location: Davis, California
Contact:

Postby Pero » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:55 am UTC

Confession: In the last two or so days I've read through all 116 pages of this thread.

TheKhakinator
the next small girl on KRNT radio
Posts: 1130
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:11 pm UTC

Postby TheKhakinator » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:19 am UTC

Confession: I went through the entire memberlist to find people from South Australia.

User avatar
Alisto
Crazy like a BOX!
Posts: 3998
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:14 pm UTC
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Postby Alisto » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:22 am UTC

SilverWolfe wrote:Confession:I had to drop out of the Girl's Clubhouse thread because it's way too clogged up with guys for me to read through the 8 pages that were added while I was alseep.


Boys ruin everything.
Bad grammar makes me [sic].
Crazy like a BOX!
<Jauss> Because karaoke, especially karaoke + lesbians = Alisto, amirite?
<rachel> Old people ain't got shit to do but look at clocks.

User avatar
Kawa
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:24 pm UTC
Location: Melbourne, FL/New York City/xkcdia
Contact:

Postby Kawa » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:56 am UTC

Confession: Sometimes I worry I'm too obsessed/codependent on my boyfriend. I know this time it's permanent, so I don't have to worry about life-ruining breakups, but still.

Confession 2: I should be in bed right now. I should normalize my sleep schedule before going back to school next month.
Kawa likes these things:
Spanish Ninja Bodyguard
math, anime, more!
Origami, Florida
New York, and xkcd.

User avatar
GhostWolfe
Broken wings and scattered feathers
Posts: 3892
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:56 am UTC
Location: Brisbane, Aust
Contact:

Postby GhostWolfe » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:02 am UTC

Alisto wrote:
SilverWolfe wrote:Confession:I had to drop out of the Girl's Clubhouse thread because it's way too clogged up with guys for me to read through the 8 pages that were added while I was alseep.

Boys ruin everything.

Don't be silly Alisto. I'm just an emo stick in the mud who doesn't feel like trolling through 8+ pages of posts to catch up now that I'm well and truly out of the loop :roll:
Linguistic Anarchist
Hawknc: ANGELL IS SERIOUS BUSINESS :-[
lesliesage: Animals dunked in crude oil: sad. Animals dunked in boiling oil: tasty.
Belial: I was in your mom's room all night committing to a series of extended military actions.

User avatar
Vandole
Posts: 845
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:04 am UTC
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Postby Vandole » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:20 am UTC

Confession: I was bored enough to do this:
Image
For the record, what I actually did of that was frankenstein Lloyd's hair onto Cless, then recolour a bit (I didn't like the red on the sword, so I changed it to greys, and the cape was red before)
Vandole wants you to read An Intimate History of the Greater Kingdom (NSFW text).
Oh, I'm no end table. I'm a nightstand.
Gelsamel wrote:Don't ever sig me..... ever.

TheKhakinator
the next small girl on KRNT radio
Posts: 1130
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:11 pm UTC

Postby TheKhakinator » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:22 am UTC

What game is that? That sword looks like SoulCalibur or Soul Edge... but those games were 3D.

User avatar
Vandole
Posts: 845
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:04 am UTC
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Postby Vandole » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:31 am UTC

It's from Tales of the World 3 - I don't play the game, but I noticed the Lloyd sprite while trolling a sprite page and started checking some of them out. The body in that picture is from Cless Alvien, a cameo character from Tales of Phantasia.
Vandole wants you to read An Intimate History of the Greater Kingdom (NSFW text).
Oh, I'm no end table. I'm a nightstand.
Gelsamel wrote:Don't ever sig me..... ever.

User avatar
Phi
Has Proportional Boobs (As rumor has it)
Posts: 470
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:35 am UTC
Location: Apple, CA

Postby Phi » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:54 am UTC

I'm playing Pokemon Leaf Green (bringing back so many memories, but with better graphics) and one of the trainers just put out a Seaking. I screamed "YES! SEAKING!"
And yes, I have now stopped browsing -chan for quite some time.

Also, I detest the smell of fish but I LOVE the taste of it. My dinner was smoked trout, and seeing as how I ate it all with my hands they (the hands) smell. Bad. I ate dinner about 6 hours ago, too. Washing your hands thoroughly with soap twice does not remove the smell.
Oh well, there's always tomorrow~

Confession3: I tell everybody "Yeah, having a full 7-period schedule my Senior year is going to be HORRIBLE!" whenever they comment on a full schedule, but I'm secretly looking forward to it. As in, I'm excited for school to start back up.

User avatar
TigerX
its the squiggles dude!
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 5:16 am UTC
Location: Clemson, SC
Contact:

Postby TigerX » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:06 am UTC

Confession: I suffer from clinical depression.

Confession: When I feel that I need to cry, I read PostSecret.

PostSecret: You dumped me two days before I realized that you were the one.

User avatar
Kawa
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:24 pm UTC
Location: Melbourne, FL/New York City/xkcdia
Contact:

Postby Kawa » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:10 am UTC

Phi wrote:I'm playing Pokemon Leaf Green (bringing back so many memories, but with better graphics) and one of the trainers just put out a Seaking. I screamed "YES! SEAKING!"


Confession: Yes, xkcd, I too am into Pokemon. I'm obsessed with Pearl at the moment and have pretty much all of the GBA/GBC games saved in the folder where I keep all of my ROMs. I should get to those eventually.

Phi wrote:Confession3: I tell everybody "Yeah, having a full 7-period schedule my Senior year is going to be HORRIBLE!" whenever they comment on a full schedule, but I'm secretly looking forward to it. As in, I'm excited for school to start back up.


That was me junior year of high school. I loved my full schedule because with the exception of English I wanted every course on there! (Asian History, Pre-BC Calc, Physics, Mandarin 3, Intro to Ancient Greek.) I was also co-head of Asian Awareness which was really really exciting.

Confession: I'm excited for school to start back up for totally different reasons. It's one part sexual.
Kawa likes these things:
Spanish Ninja Bodyguard
math, anime, more!
Origami, Florida
New York, and xkcd.

TheKhakinator
the next small girl on KRNT radio
Posts: 1130
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:11 pm UTC

Postby TheKhakinator » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:16 am UTC

Confession: The last two days have consisted of me waking up late, refreshing these forums all day, and then going to bed at 3am. I'm feeling sick so I'm mixing it up with some Paradroid now.

User avatar
Phi
Has Proportional Boobs (As rumor has it)
Posts: 470
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:35 am UTC
Location: Apple, CA

Postby Phi » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:35 am UTC

Kawa wrote:Confession: Yes, xkcd, I too am into Pokemon. I'm obsessed with Pearl at the moment and have pretty much all of the GBA/GBC games saved in the folder where I keep all of my ROMs. I should get to those eventually.

The only Emulator I have ever used was for Sega Genesis. ToeJam and Earl was great.
As for Pokemon, I actually own the cartridges (with some of my saved/replay games on there, wow) to RedBlueYellowSilverGoldPinballRubyPinball2PearlGreen. And coliseum.
I've finished Crystal & Sapphire, all of the ones listed above except for green. I own way too many cards because I thought they'd be worth something. 1st Edition Charizard ain't what it used to be.
I used to be obsessed, now I'm just looking for some side entertainment. Really.

And yes, that was all a confession.
Kawa wrote:That was me junior year of high school. I loved my full schedule because with the exception of English I wanted every course on there! (Asian History, Pre-BC Calc, Physics, Mandarin 3, Intro to Ancient Greek.) I was also co-head of Asian Awareness which was really really exciting.
Confession: I'm excited for school to start back up for totally different reasons. It's one part sexual.

Let's not talk about my junior year of high school. I have moved on, and that's that. Calculus after having already taught it to myself, here I come! With Physics (college-level with real calculus)! And Engineering! Basically just finishing anything vaguely math-related at my school is going to be a blast. I think I'm also going to be able to get back into Drama after a year of inert-ness. I should have applied to become an officer for the honor society, but oh well. My mistake.
So Confession: I still have not "completed" any Grand Theft Auto game.
Confession#~2.72^x: I have three drawings pinned on my wall, all of Neopets from them days. I am still extremely proud of one of them.

User avatar
Kawa
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:24 pm UTC
Location: Melbourne, FL/New York City/xkcdia
Contact:

Postby Kawa » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:45 am UTC

Confession: The only video game system I own is my pink Nintendo DS Lite. I bought it in May, and it was the first time I had made a purchase of over $100 for myself. I own two games: Pokemon Pearl and the first Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (for those who wish to know, the prequel to Elite Beat Agents.) Every other video game I've played was on an emulator.

Confession: The only game I've ever beaten was Final Fantasy VI. I'm still disappointed that I didn't pick up every Lore and every Rage, though I know in reality I'm too impatient to get them all. Maybe someday.

Confession: Junior year of high school was the best academic year ever, barring first semester of college. The latter was mostly for non-academic purposes, though my grades were the best ever. Second semester of college brought that down though. Gah.

Confession: I question being a math major on a near-daily basis. As much as I love it, maybe I'm not cut out for it after all. But I'm afraid to switch to business because that's a "typically female" major and I don't want to be put in that category. And I'll still love math, I just don't know if I have the willpower to understand the parts of it I'm not interested in.

Confession: I'm on Gaia Online. It's a whole ton of fun. I'm saving up for a Plumeria Headpiece and I actually really like the look of some of the new MCs (even if the mech is really badly designed; my inner Gundam fangirl cries.)
Kawa likes these things:
Spanish Ninja Bodyguard
math, anime, more!
Origami, Florida
New York, and xkcd.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests