One word at a time

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

une see
Is my girl

Postby une see » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too

(I had hurling on my mind? In other words...curling is the most awesome "sport" ever. Sorry!)
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

zomgmouse

Postby zomgmouse » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:06 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad.
"Alf Todd," said Ukridge, soaring to an impressive burst of imagery, "has about as much chance as a one-armed blind man in a dark room trying to shove a pound of melted butter into a wild cat's left ear with a red-hot needle." P.G. Wodehouse

__Kit

Postby __Kit » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:07 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!"
=]

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:38 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

lesliesage

Postby lesliesage » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:01 pm UTC

deleted
Last edited by lesliesage on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

zomgmouse

Postby zomgmouse » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:13 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because
"Alf Todd," said Ukridge, soaring to an impressive burst of imagery, "has about as much chance as a one-armed blind man in a dark room trying to shove a pound of melted butter into a wild cat's left ear with a red-hot needle." P.G. Wodehouse

jinzougen

Postby jinzougen » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:47 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology
Once bread becomes toast, it can never be bread again.

schumi_girl
Human sacrifice for hire

Postby schumi_girl » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:58 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated

Adam: "This could be trouble."
Riley: "We'd better make a fort."
Adam: "I'll get some pillows."

Stief

Postby Stief » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:21 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that
bbctol wrote:There is a term for what you have created. I believe it is "Dude- that shit is EPIC."

Teknobo wrote:Seriously, try flying down the street in Need for Speed while listening to the bicycle theme from Pokémon. It's beyond fantastic.

__Kit

Postby __Kit » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:23 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing
=]

Stief

Postby Stief » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:28 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was
bbctol wrote:There is a term for what you have created. I believe it is "Dude- that shit is EPIC."

Teknobo wrote:Seriously, try flying down the street in Need for Speed while listening to the bicycle theme from Pokémon. It's beyond fantastic.

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:20 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

chrispy1

Postby chrispy1 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:22 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around
Narsil wrote:For the record, I am not:
b)obsessed with penii, I just have bad luck and they follow me everywh...

SpitValve wrote:And as for Optimus being influenced by Buddhism, I severly doubt it.

Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)

Postby Cheese » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:12 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about
Last edited by Cheese on Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:18 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
hermaj wrote:No-one. Will. Be. Taking. Cheese's. Spot.
Spoiler:
LE4dGOLEM wrote:Cheese is utterly correct on all fronts.
SecondTalon wrote:That thing that Cheese just said. Do that.
Meaux_Pas wrote:I hereby disagree and declare Cheese to be brilliant.

caladbolg

Postby caladbolg » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:18 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three
(In response to a question regarding the rule that prepositions should never appear at the end of a sentence)

"That is one rule up with which I will not put."
-Winston Churchill

xooll

Postby xooll » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:50 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m.
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

Rodan
Any title.

Postby Rodan » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:27 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan

Stief

Postby Stief » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:14 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied

ShadeWolf
Not to be confused with the well-lit variety

Postby ShadeWolf » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:31 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a
The wolf that walks in the dark is no more.

zomgmouse

Postby zomgmouse » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:53 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball

Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)

Postby Cheese » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:49 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began,
Spoiler:

zomgmouse

Postby zomgmouse » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:03 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however:

ShadeWolf

Postby ShadeWolf » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:19 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much

Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)

Postby Cheese » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:35 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup
Spoiler:

Froodulous

Postby Froodulous » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:14 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was

Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)

Postby Cheese » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:42 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen
Spoiler:

ShadeWolf

Postby ShadeWolf » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:41 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by

Col. Mustard

Postby Col. Mustard » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:48 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister

mrguy753

Postby mrguy753 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:24 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto
I sing anyway.

ijmaxwell

Postby ijmaxwell » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:13 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto, despite

Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)

Postby Cheese » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:19 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto, despite desperate
Spoiler:

saxmaniac1987
Can't spell sex

Postby saxmaniac1987 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:09 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto, despite desperate attempts

ShadeWolf

Postby ShadeWolf » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:36 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto, despite desperate attempts to

zomgmouse

Postby zomgmouse » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:56 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto, despite desperate attempts to epitomise

parkaboy
who dwells between the borders of time

Postby parkaboy » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:00 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto, despite desperate attempts to epitomise random

Back in our day we had to walk uphill both ways through the snow on fire without feet to get fucking terrible relationship advice from disinterested and socially maladjusted nerds. Belial

Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)

Postby Cheese » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:44 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto, despite desperate attempts to epitomise random the
Spoiler:

Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)

Re: One word at a time

Postby Cheese » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:07 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto, despite desperate attempts to epitomise Random the monkey's

(I'm really sorry for double-posting, but this is to necro the thread so that others can find it. I feel bad. But don't care.
Spoiler:

seventoes

Postby seventoes » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:07 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto, despite desperate attempts to epitomise Random the monkey's large
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

zomgmouse

Postby zomgmouse » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:38 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto, despite desperate attempts to epitomise, random, the monkey's large tumour.

xooll

Postby xooll » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:46 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care. Too bad. "Onomatopoeia!" shouted _Kit, because terminology stated that swearing was mandatory around about three a.m. Rodan complied a hairball began, however: much soup was frozen by Mister Roboto, despite desperate attempts to epitomise, random, the monkey's large tumour. Paradoxically,
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

Return to “Forum Games”