Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

trebor

Re: Rant Thread - The Spies of Faith

Postby trebor » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:39 am UTC

THANK YOU DEFENCE FORCE RECRUITING! YOU'VE COST ME A JOB WORTH $40 000! AND I WAS ROBBED TODAY!

explanation.

Went through multiple interviews for a GAP year placement with the army, got through. successful, you've got a job when one's available stuff. yay for me. except, you gotta get an optometrist to fill out a form saying you have glasses so we can officially document that. ok, righto. THAT DAY! i get that done, and hand it to defence as soon as humanly possible (I'm a school student here, i can't leave in the middle of a school day....no matter if they scheduled both my interviews during school before. awesome) wait one week, (standard waiting time i feel) give them a ring "Hey, where’s my medical form at?" (after going through a couple unhelpful people to explain what I’m looking for.) "Oh, it's not done yet. We've been busy and the doctor was away sick" in the mean time my job counsellor they assign me informs me "all the jobs are full, chance of getting one is extremely low now"

So thanks army guys, you've cost me the job because you wasted a week doing nothing with my form. thanks.

*edit*
Oh yeah, robbed too. bastards stole my money while i was swimming for a pe prac class.

emceng

Postby emceng » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:10 pm UTC

Frick frick frick. Got invited to a local baseball game by a vendor for work. I'd be going with a dude and a really attractive girl from this company. Plans sounded like they were bringing more people. Yesterday I had the bright idea that I should bring a coworker along to hang out with and make it slightly less awkward. So I ask, and she says it's fine. Then said coworker backs out. Then I find out it will only be 4 people. Me, two people from the vendor's company, and said coworker. So I'm like fine, I'll ask another coworker. No go. And another. No go. Called three friends - all are busy. I don't want to look like an ass for asking to buy an extra ticket on short notice, but dammit - why are all my freaking friends busy tonight?
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

saxmaniac1987
Can't spell sex

Postby saxmaniac1987 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:09 pm UTC

Figured out my music at work problem! I just remembered I still have access to Naxos because of my college. Take that, corporate firewall!
"A witty saying proves nothing" - Voltaire

Jimbobjeff

Postby Jimbobjeff » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:22 am UTC

Yet again someone I like moves from potential girlfriend to friend to psychiatric patient in less than a week! I'm starting to think it says "Agony Aunt" on my forehead in huge fucking letters! I understand that you are having some problems right now but do you really have to come to me with another "Crisis" every fucking night? Also, if you are going to ask for my advice then please at least listen to it, even if you decide its not for the best! Gah!

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:52 am UTC

saxmaniac1987 wrote:I just remembered I still have access to Naxos because of my college.
Hey look, I (potentially) have access to that too!Man, I am really going to miss journal and database access when I get the hell out of uni.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:I believe that everything can and must be joked about.
Hawknc wrote:I like to think that he hasn't left, he's just finally completed his foe list.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:19 pm UTC

JayDee wrote:
saxmaniac1987 wrote:I just remembered I still have access to Naxos because of my college.
Hey look, I (potentially) have access to that too!Man, I am really going to miss journal and database access when I get the hell out of uni.
Usually you can keep it for a year still afterwords. At least, both unis I have been at do that.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

Gears
Bulletproof

Postby Gears » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:40 pm UTC

trebor wrote:So thanks army guys, you've cost me the job because you wasted a week doing nothing with my form. thanks.
Yeah, that's kinda just how the entire military is. Even if you got the job, it's pretty much going to be like that for your career.
General_Norris wrote:I notice a lack of counter-arguments and a lot of fisting.

Oregonaut

Postby Oregonaut » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:42 pm UTC

Hurry up and wait.
- Ochigo the Earth-Stomper

The EGE wrote:
Mumpy wrote:And to this day, librarians revile Oregonaut as the Antichrist.

False! We sacrifice our card catalogues to him in the name of Job Security!

emceng

Postby emceng » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:26 pm UTC

Gears wrote:
trebor wrote:So thanks army guys, you've cost me the job because you wasted a week doing nothing with my form. thanks.
Yeah, that's kinda just how the entire military is. Even if you got the job, it's pretty much going to be like that for your career.

WAHT!?! Inefficiencies in government bureaucracy? Surely you jest!
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

Oregonaut

Postby Oregonaut » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:37 pm UTC

Shocking isn't it? Next someone will tell us water is wet! And then, someone might dare to suggest that the world is ROUND!

The EGE wrote:

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:38 pm UTC

Just because something is rational, doesn't mean it's logical, or correct.
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

Oregonaut

Postby Oregonaut » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:40 pm UTC

Jessica, you're skirting the lines of madness! Pull back, I beg you, lest you fall into the watnon pits of TRUTH!

The EGE wrote:

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:47 pm UTC

Madness?

THIS IS SP*gack*
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

meatyochre

Postby meatyochre » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:36 pm UTC

Gack is such a great all-purpose word.

And gak is such a great disgusting substance.
Dark567 wrote:"Hey, I created a perpetual motion device"

"yeah, but your poster sucks. F-"

Midnight

Postby Midnight » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 am UTC

You fucking retards, stop endangering your kids and other people's kids and other people in general by thinking vaccines do anything but cure diseases. There's a noticeable dip in the population during the 1917 Spanish Flu epidemic. A significant percentage of the WORLD died, and you think one person getting a reaction to a vaccine because they already HAD an auto-immune disorder is cause for alarm?

Go die. Get the fuck off my planet.
uhhhh fuck.

Raeluna

Postby Raeluna » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:05 am UTC

Fucking fire. I'm stuck in one hotel room with seven (SEVEN. OHMYFUCKINGGODHELPME) other people that live in my house FOR A WHOLE MONTH because my electric meter box thing had to go and turn into a combustion chamber. Until the kitchen is rebuilt, no one can go back home.

...I miss my house. And my room. And not having to share a bed with two other people. And my privacy. :cry:
thicknavyrain wrote:Marry me. Now.

"So, why are you a fruit bat?"
"I dunno, healthier I guess."
"Well yeah, but 'I vant to suck your melons' just doesn't have the same ring to it."

Ivora

Postby Ivora » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:00 am UTC

Its really stupid that my niece is unable to go swimming just because she doesn't have the kind of bathing suit that covers your upper chest.

I mean... what the fuck is to worry about? Shes far too young for boobs! :|

Good grief. :roll:

Baldur

Postby Baldur » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 am UTC

Midnight wrote:You fucking retards

.... did I not just have this conversation with you, but over the word "gay"?
Gojoe wrote:YOU ARE NOT LOLSAUR AT ALL ARE YOU!

phlip wrote:Hey, you never know, it could have been Baldur...

felltir
has a sniper scope and a trigger finger.

Postby felltir » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 am UTC

Baldur wrote:

I leave this in your capable hands.
Spoiler:
RoadieRich wrote:He's a super flexible furry martial artist from London. She is a Rabbit breeding mad scientist from Michigan. They fight crime!
The Great Hippo wrote:I THINK THE SOLAR SYSTEM MIGHT BE AN ATOM OF OXYGEN.

Blog

he/him/his

Link

Postby Link » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 am UTC

Midnight wrote:You fucking retards, stop endangering your kids and other people's kids and other people in general by thinking vaccines do anything but cure diseases. There's a noticeable dip in the population during the 1917 Spanish Flu epidemic. A significant percentage of the WORLD died, and you think one person getting a reaction to a vaccine because they already HAD an auto-immune disorder is cause for alarm?

That last part is exactly what will happen to those people when another significant pandemic occurs. I don't really think they endanger anyone except for their own kids and other fuckwits like themselves significantly (because others will be vaccinated). As for them endangering their own kids, that's still better than those kids growing up to be just as idiotic as their parents, if you ask me. That said, I feel that parents who refuse to have their children vaccinated should be charged with gross criminal negligence, because frankly, that's what it is. Even if those vaccines have nasty side-effects, with the rigorous testing standards of Western society as a whole, the benefits will outweigh those side-effects.

Torvaun

Postby Torvaun » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 pm UTC

Link wrote:
Midnight wrote:You fucking retards, stop endangering your kids and other people's kids and other people in general by thinking vaccines do anything but cure diseases. There's a noticeable dip in the population during the 1917 Spanish Flu epidemic. A significant percentage of the WORLD died, and you think one person getting a reaction to a vaccine because they already HAD an auto-immune disorder is cause for alarm?

That last part is exactly what will happen to those people when another significant pandemic occurs. I don't really think they endanger anyone except for their own kids and other fuckwits like themselves significantly (because others will be vaccinated). As for them endangering their own kids, that's still better than those kids growing up to be just as idiotic as their parents, if you ask me. That said, I feel that parents who refuse to have their children vaccinated should be charged with gross criminal negligence, because frankly, that's what it is. Even if those vaccines have nasty side-effects, with the rigorous testing standards of Western society as a whole, the benefits will outweigh those side-effects.
WRONG!

See, some people can't get the vaccines because of various things, including that one person who had a reaction due to an auto-immune disorder. And everyone who can't be vaccinated is depending on herd immunity to not get sick and die. So every person who doesn't get vaccinated, for good reasons or for bad, becomes another potential vector. It's kinda like six degrees to Kevin Bacon, only Kevin Bacon is going to kill you with plague.
Hawknc wrote:I don't know if you've never heard of trolling, or if you're just very good at it.

Whelan

Postby Whelan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:51 pm UTC

Her: Do the dishwasher
Me: No.
Her: You have to do something around the house.
Me: Maybe I could feed the cats, or empty the bins, or do my own laundry, or put the bins out, or unpack all the weekly shopping, or get A levels? Wait, no hang on, I do all that already.

She claims that she pays the mortgage, but what she really does is get paid 30K a year to spend 4 days a week playing WoW at home, and three days a week browsing the WoW forums in an office.

I can not wait until I move out in 12.5 months. I just need to figure out a rota of friends to stay with in the holidays and life's set.
Last edited by Whelan on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
"I like to be understood whenever I open my mouth; I have a horror of blinding people with science"- Richard Dawkins
Weeks wrote:
TaintedDeity wrote:And all I get is this tame space dragon. Where's my recognition?!
A tame dragon is its own reward.

Xeio
Friends, Faidites, Countrymen

Postby Xeio » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:44 pm UTC

Baldur wrote:
I know, how dare someone imply that fucking is in any way bad.

Midnight

Postby Midnight » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm UTC

Xeio wrote:
Baldur wrote:

No such conversation with me. Even if you did it won't change my opinion of a practically-ancient pejorative term for the developmentally challenged. I mean, if you've ever called someone an idiot or a moron it's from the same IQ scale that retard comes from. The whole IQ-scale thing is silly anyways.
uhhhh fuck.

Gears
Bulletproof

Postby Gears » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 pm UTC

Oh nice, Lisbon, Ohio police department. Thank you for finally sending me a traffic citation that you told me I wouldn't have to worry about, TWO MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
General_Norris wrote:I notice a lack of counter-arguments and a lot of fisting.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:28 am UTC

Midnight wrote:
Xeio wrote:
Baldur wrote:

No such conversation with me. Even if you did it won't change my opinion of a practically-ancient pejorative term for the developmentally challenged. I mean, if you've ever called someone an idiot or a moron it's from the same IQ scale that retard comes from. The whole IQ-scale thing is silly anyways.

Dr. Cox would like to have a word with you.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:44 am UTC

Those types of public service announcements annoy the fuck out of me.
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Chai Kovsky

Postby Chai Kovsky » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 am UTC

You know, I vaguely call a thread, now locked, on this subject. I think it was locked for good reason.
Spoiler:
kellsbells wrote:¡This Chai is burning me!
Chai Kovsky wrote:I can kill you with my brain.

That is all.
superglucose wrote:In other words: LISTEN TO CHAI.
Delayra wrote:Yet another brilliant idea from Chai!

I <3 Pirate.Bondage!

scienceroboticspunk

Postby scienceroboticspunk » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:42 am UTC

Its been over a year since we dated, I have met other people and thought I really liked them since you. We havnt talked in months. Why do I still love you so much when I dont even know if you remember me. I would still be willing to spend 25 years in Siberia just to see you smile. Why do you have such control over my mind without even the slightest attempt at it.
these are words
type, type, type

trebor

Postby trebor » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:48 am UTC

trebor wrote:THANK YOU DEFENCE FORCE RECRUITING! YOU'VE COST ME A JOB WORTH $40 000! AND I WAS ROBBED TODAY!

Explanation.

Went through multiple interviews for a GAP year placement with the army, got through. Successful, you've got a job when one's available stuff. Yay for me. Except, you gotta get an optometrist to fill out a form saying you have glasses so we can officially document that. Ok, righto. THAT DAY! I get that done, and hand it to defence as soon as humanly possible (I'm a school student here, I can't leave in the middle of a school day....no matter if they scheduled both my interviews during school before. awesome) wait one week, (standard waiting time I feel) give them a ring "Hey, where’s my medical form at?" (After going through a couple unhelpful people to explain what I’m looking for.) "Oh, it's not done yet. We've been busy and the doctor was away sick" in the mean time my job counsellor they assign me informs me "all the jobs are full, chance of getting one is extremely low now"

So thanks army guys, you've cost me the job because you wasted a week doing nothing with my form. Thanks.

*edit*
Oh yeah, robbed too. Bastards stole my money while i was swimming for a pe prac class.

UPDATE!
I poked around, I complained to people I could find, now I've been contacted saying they've found a job somewhere (Magically I must presume, because they did say all jobs were taken) anyways hopefully it works out! I gotta contact them on a business day now

Baldur

Postby Baldur » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:54 am UTC

Midnight wrote:
Baldur wrote:

I'm pretty sure we've brought up the whole "gay as a pejorative" with you before, but maybe that's a different you?

Yes, the meanings of words change, I will admit that. "Retard", however, is one which is still linked to people with mental disabilities; when the word is used as an insult, it is often accompanied by people slapping their wrist and saying "nurrrrrrrrr" in a very demeaning impersonation of a stereotypical person with a mental disability. Using a word which describes a minority group, as an insult or pejorative, is basically saying "being a member of that minority is a bad thing and you're a worse person for it", which is actually a pretty dick move.

I know I probably won't stop you doing it, but I will keep calling you out on it.

Apologies for derailing the thread a little, there have been numerous threads on this topic with no end to be had.
Gojoe wrote:YOU ARE NOT LOLSAUR AT ALL ARE YOU!

phlip wrote:Hey, you never know, it could have been Baldur...

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:57 am UTC

Stop inadvertently making an argument for seeing Eat, Pray, Love by framing it as a men vs. women thing. "Oh, mens are winning because Expendables made more moneys." Really now? I didn't realize we were discussing a division strictly across a gender binary and not comparing a movie about shooting people to a movie about talking with pizza (going off the trailers here). Gee, doesn't the fact that this is even a competition just show what chumps studios are for not making worthwhile movies for women in the first place? I mean, if the female audience is strong enough to put "the bad movie" on level with "the good movie", next time, why not make "the good movie" for women?

I could probably also rant (in a non-angry way) about how it is often tempting to use the word "retarded" and variations, but really the main thing is that there's people for whom mental disabilities are part of their identities, and it's not worth it to demean them just for convenience in describing things like how my state's government in running itself.
I'm not even sure I managed to say that in a reasonable, decent way. (also, I don't like the phrase "Basically Decent", if only because it then allows d-bags to say "look at how un-P.C. I am! you just can't handle how edgy I am" when they're only reinforcing the status quo).
Torvaun wrote:See, some people can't get the vaccines because of various things, including that one person who had a reaction due to an auto-immune disorder. And everyone who can't be vaccinated is depending on herd immunity to not get sick and die. So every person who doesn't get vaccinated, for good reasons or for bad, becomes another potential vector. It's kinda like six degrees to Kevin Bacon, only Kevin Bacon is going to kill you with plague.
Is there also a risk of the disease mutating or evolving while infecting a person? I know that happens with fast moving viruses, like colds and flues, but I don't know if it's a significant issue with the kinds of diseases we get vaccinated for.

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:06 am UTC

I'm disappointed that I'm not able to solve a problem on my own.

I have a light blue image. I want to change every pixel's RGB value by (-74,-109,-142) so that the image becomes a dark brown color. I can't figure out how to do it in GIMP without changing each pixel manually. I also can't figure out how to do it in ImageMagick because, well, it's a command-line application and I suck at using those.
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Dropzone

Postby Dropzone » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:23 pm UTC

Midnight

Postby Midnight » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:15 am UTC

The jumpy camera in Dr. Cox's anti-R-word-PSA is irritating. Assuming that I take pleasure in insulting the mentally handicapped--or that I'm on some sort of crusade to dehumanize them with my abhorrent words--is irritating as well. I don't harbor any hatred towards those with down syndrome. I sort of envy them. From all I've heard and seen, they seem like pretty happy people. If only I could embrace ignorance as bliss, and if only I had the drive to edit my post to change it to "you fucking idiots" and direct everyone's attention to the whole "These-people-are-going-to-kill-their-children-and-ours-because-they-think-vaccines-are-poison" thing, but I suppose it'd be an exercise in futility.

Also, moving backwards in time a week:
Hawknc wrote:
Midnight wrote:facebook is gayyyyyyyyyyy why are my parents trying to add meeeee

//Adds "Midnight" to the list

There's a list? A foe list? A list of people who are assumed to hate gay people? A list of redneck bigots? Or just is it people that should die during some kind of coup or whatever?

ACTUALLY, in an edit, I looked at that youtube video of Dr. Cox again. For once, a youtube comment wasn't utterly asinine:
TheXIV wrote:so using the word retard or retarded as a derogatory term is wrong, but using a female name as a derogatory term is okay, because everyone knows women don't have feelings.

Oh, Dr. Cox. You've failed me again.
uhhhh fuck.

TaintedDeity

Postby TaintedDeity » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:21 am UTC

Being wrong about one thing doesn't make you wrong about another.
Edit: Well, sometimes it does but you know what I mean. His hypocrisy doesn't invalidate his point about the use of the word retard.
Ⓞⓞ◯

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:50 am UTC

So, anyway...

Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!

Postby Hawknc » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:51 am UTC

Midnight wrote:
Hawknc wrote:
Midnight wrote:facebook is gayyyyyyyyyyy why are my parents trying to add meeeee

//Adds "Midnight" to the list

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That would be the list of people whose opinions are improved by replacing them with a vuvuzela.

The EGE
not very good at pickup limes

Postby The EGE » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:58 am UTC

Spoilered for length.

tl;dr: I fucking hate stupid tourists

Spoiler:
Dear tourists: I really don't like you. I realize that not everyone can hike Mt. Washington. But just because you took the cog railway or drove up does not give you the right to be a total asshat. The fact that your chosen method of transportation brings noise and pollution to a beautiful mountain is not a good start.

No, it's not the world's biggest observation deck. This mountain is a rare alpine habitat. If you want to walk around and gawk at the mediocre views*, that's fine. But stay on the fucking summit. It's leveled, rocky, and not a habitat. Do not even think of walking down. If you get even a few dozen feet below the summit, you will see plants. Many of these plants don't grow anywhere else. If you stray off the trails (and chances are, you don't know how to follow rock cairns), you will step on these plants. I'm a reasonable experienced hiker with a good hiking pole and excellent rockhopping ability, and I still stay on the trail unless absolutely necessary.

And, even if you can stay on trails, what the fuck are you doing attempting to hike? It's 1.5 miles from the summit to the nearest shelter, with 1500 feet of vertical drop. That's over an hour hike, over bare sharp rocks, on an exposed ridge with nasty northwest winds. Summit conditions during summer are mid 50s and 20 mph winds, on the nicest of days. In the three hours it will take you to make the round trip, it may be hurricane force winds, dense fog, driving rain, and lightning at the top. (I only wish I was making this up...) So why the fuck are you attempting to make the trip in a t-shirt and sandals, with no water, and a child who doesn't want to be there**??? People die up here, and you could be one of them. I've been climbing since 9 this morning, and I am covered in sweat, and I am wearing two shirts and hiking boots, and I have 50 oz of water, a jacket, and a poncho in my pack, plus an excellent telescoping stick. And I carried them up the last three thousand feet, you lazy fuckers.

* The views from Washington suck majorly. There's clouds on the summit 55% of the time, and haze pretty much the rest of the time. Better views are found a few miles north or south along the presidential ridgeline, or over on Mt. Hight a few miles east.

** Little kids can hike. My cousin is nine, and he was ahead of us for almost the entire ten miles yesterday. But he's intelligent, athletic, and fully capable of hauling his own food and water and using a pole. He's also eager. Forcing a young child to go on a technically difficult hike: extremely bad idea.
sillybear25 wrote:But it's NPH, so it's creepy in the best possible way.

Shivahn wrote:I'm in your abstractions, burning your notions of masculinity.

doogly
Dr. The Juggernaut of Touching Himself

Postby doogly » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:08 am UTC

So, you live on the mountain, or also a tourist, but with a fancy stick? Just wondering here.
LE4dGOLEM: What's a Doug?
Noc: A larval Doogly. They grow the tail and stinger upon reaching adulthood.

Keep waggling your butt brows Brothers.
Or; Is that your eye butthairs?

Return to “General”