[T] MoA Replay - Game Over - Mafia wins - FBI loses

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Re: [T] MoA Replay - Night 5 - 4 down, 12 to go

Postby Brooklynxman » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 am UTC

Elvish Pillager wrote:Simple - each of us Snitches is told the identity of the Snitch who recruited them.

Yes, but the agent recruits. Not the snitchs. It has always been that way. Vote: convert him.
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:

Elvish Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 am UTC

Hey, what? Brooklynxman, are you claiming to know more about how the FBI works than I do? I'm in the goddamn FBI!
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 am UTC

Lynch 'm.

Vote: Elvish Pillager
Not A Raptor: Mav can be a very wily and dangerous player.
roband: Mav has a way of making everything seem right.
ELEPHANT SCIENCE - MORE ELEPHANT SCIENCE
- NEW: Elephant Math!

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:39 am UTC

Vote: EP
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:23 am UTC

Okay, so that previous post was when I had just come home and I was all "EP why are you doing this shit to me - I MUST SMITE YOU". That might not have been the best rational strategy.

Their wine-y crap worked wonders on me, though. So I wouldn't think of converting EP or anything...

...but maybe someone else. And if that works we should have a better lynch target than EP. If that someone-who-is-not-EP gives me one, anyway.

Unvote: Elvish Pillager
FBI: you can keep this one.

(Lataro: sorry for the changing-of-mind, thanks for the swift response. I was in a weird/bad mood and I wasn't being smart.
Now I'm going to go to sleep and not be more of an idiot somewhere else on the internet.
Or am I?)

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:26 am UTC

Aww crap. :(
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:39 am UTC

(By which, of course, I mean that I was totally rooting for the Elvish Pillager lynch and I was sad that Mavketl came to her senses. Assuming, anyway, that all her posts haven't been a gambit to give her plausible deniability when she reconverts me.)

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:44 am UTC

...Oh look, a message in my inbox...

*sigh*

...saying I've been reconverted. Which isn't really that great for me because, you know, the FBI seem to be doing pretty well right now. And now that the reconvert is used up, mieulium can tell the remaining Snitches who each other are, and they can play like a normal grossly oversized scum team (without a kill, but still...) Yeah. mieulium's the FBI Agent. Which, I guess, makes this kind of obligatory:

Unvote
Vote: mieulium

Apologies for all the wine (and assorted bullshit) from earlier. Although I'm not sure I should be apologizing on behalf of my former self who was of a completely different alignment than me... I hope it doesn't hamper my credibility now (although, of course, my former self does hope that it hampers my credibility as much as possible.) Basically, uh... just ignore everything I've said since I claimed FBI, I guess.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:52 am UTC

...and I'd whip up some analysis of the remaining players, but it's close to my bedtime and I'm feeling kinda lazy because I'm gonna be confirmed mafia at some point anyway (i.e. after we lynch mieulium, I guess). Blah, tomorrow.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:26 am UTC

Thanks for that wine EP. Now I'm thoroughly drunk. Pardon me if I wait for Mav to confirm that before I follow your vote.

Also more content will come when I have non-iPad internets
Where did my old signature go? :(

mieulium

Postby mieulium » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:59 am UTC

By some funny twist of fate, the road at my church was undergoing construction work and someone hit the gas pipe. So... no church, till someone closes the damn pipe. D:

MasterOfAll wrote:Since the FBI agent is the only one who can recruit, and the FBI agent is only member of his team who can PM (1 snitch at a time), the game will be interesting when/if the FBI agent is killed, as the remaining FBI snitches will not be able to PM each other and will not be able to coordinate well, but can still win if they gain control of the vote.

I was following that, I thought that meant that the snitches would not be able to know who is who....

And I am not the agent.

Mav shouldn't confirm, because I think its for the best she doesn't say anything in public. It leaves much for the Agent to think about.

EP on the other hand, I am choosing to ignore. Giving sugar to an ADD kid is not advised.
Hi. This is Martha. She likes dull objects. She likes you too! Oh wait... I guess you'd better get some brain training on then.

"OBJECTION!"

mieulium

Postby mieulium » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:02 am UTC

EBWOP: But, everything now to me is really WIFOM. I am just waiting for someone to slip up. Off to read everyone's posts again!
Hi. This is Martha. She likes dull objects. She likes you too! Oh wait... I guess you'd better get some brain training on then.

"OBJECTION!"

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:00 am UTC

Since the conversion/reconversion/blockage/anything having to do with the FBI actions seem to happen during the "dayless" period (if I'm reading this correctly), I have the feeling that everything E_P has spouted out (except for being FBI-aligned) is wine. Mavketl presumably has a bit more info around (although it may just be Lataro's investigation, which may only mean that Mav knows what Lataro is, which she shouldn't say).

I think that we should look around for another lynch target until Mav tells us her final decision. (Or chooses not to tell us, of course).
Image <-- Evil experiment

cycoden

Postby cycoden » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:04 pm UTC

So I guess we are waiting of Mav then...
VectorZero wrote:SEXUAL INTERCOURSE DISGUSTS ME!
Spoiler:
Bulvox wrote:This is probably one of the few times that I'll agree with Cycoden on anything. I just wish that my brain worked like that.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 pm UTC

That's funny, EP, apparently you've misunderstood the OP in the same way that I had!
Rules wrote:One time only, during the day or night, he can select one player to convert
I've learned today that I can send the conversion during any time day/night, but it won't get processed until the end of that period.

In other words, I can't identify the Agent until tomorrow, so we're back to lynching EP or lynching someone else and risking a mislynch. Which yeah, sucks, since we're at 6/6 and we can't afford a mislynch. So here I go again:

Vote: Elvish_Pillager

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:37 pm UTC

O.K. We should probably get some discussion going on as well, so that we have something we can base our deliberations on tomorrow.

Unfortunately, my biggest suspicions at the moment are the people who have been insisting on voting for me. And I can hardly be objective there. I will try to do some re-reading shortly.

Vote: Elvish_Pillager
Image <-- Evil experiment

ForAllOfThis

Postby ForAllOfThis » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 pm UTC

Really? I'm hoping you have some extra information Mav, that EP doesn't know about. The chances of a successful conversion attempt blind, drop considerably, like I pointed out. Either way at least we have a confirmed FBI lynch this way so it's as bad as lynching another mafia.

Vote: EP

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:04 pm UTC

Hey, I have a great idea! Mavketl, instead of trying to reconvert an FBI Snitch, try to reconvert yourself. There's way less wine involved, and it's a 100% guarantee to make you an independent scum dedicated to your own death. You'll win instantly! 8)

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 pm UTC

You're so fucking funny. :roll:

Nothing much else to say, really
TaintedDeity wrote:Tainted Deity
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Dthen wrote:FUCK CHRISTMAS FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK YOU TOO FUCK OFF

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:18 pm UTC

Wait wait. This EP lynch doesn't make sense. I don't think he is the agent, especially because of all the wine he has spilt everywhere to try not to get reconverted.

Therefore why are we lynching a confirmed snitch? I realize it's LYLO, or very close to being so and we need to lynch right today, but that just means Mav has to reconvert largely blindly for tomorrow, when we have to lynch the agent or lose.

Therefore, we need to either find someone else as FBI today to reconvert/lynch or NL and convert EP and be sure of lynching agent tomorrow.
And you thought I was crazy...

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:29 pm UTC

@Mav, surely if it was at 6/6 already we lose? They would control 50% of the vote.

Also, nobody else vote for EP right now. We're close to lynch and even if we were going forward with EP lynch, we need to help Mav find another FBI before we can lynch (Also to give her a chance to actually use her protect and reconvert so we don't lose no matter what we do tomorrow).

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:33 pm UTC

weiyaoli wrote:@Mav, surely if it was at 6/6 already we lose? They would control 50% of the vote.
Win conditions wrote:For FBI faction: Control 50% of the vote, unless Godfather still has his 1-shot convert attempt
It is 6/6.

weiyaoli wrote:Also, nobody else vote for EP right now. We're close to lynch and even if we were going forward with EP lynch, we need to help Mav find another FBI before we can lynch (Also to give her a chance to actually use her protect and reconvert so we don't lose no matter what we do tomorrow).
I'm open to suggestions for conversion, but I'll decide on my target privately.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:35 pm UTC

Yeah, I don't get this EP lynch either. Maybe Mavketl is secretly the FBI Agent.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:39 pm UTC

weiyaoli wrote:I don't think he is the agent, especially because of all the wine he has spilt
You basically can't base any strategy on what EP says.

Your post is insta-scummy.
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 pm UTC

Actually, who am I kidding? Since I'm in the FBI, I know that Mavketl is secretly the FBI Agent.

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:52 pm UTC

So I guess you haven't used the protect either?

Well I guess the only thing left to do is to do some analysis of each player before tonight ends and before you decide on who to reconvert. I'll start with the Capos I guess.

Weeks wrote:
weiyaoli wrote:I don't think he is the agent, especially because of all the wine he has spilt
You basically can't base any strategy on what EP says.

Your post is insta-scummy.

Apart from that, I notice that lataro who I am suspicious of immediately jumped onto Mav's vote for EP. Notice the especially, it's not the only reason I think he's not the agent but yeah, his incredible wine spilling makes it doubtful that Mav would want to reconvert him and just looking at all the votes on him, it's working. The actual Agent would probably would have acted tamer to actually still get 'converted'.

ninja-ed:
Lol E_P. You should totally keep that after this game ends.

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:55 pm UTC

Vote Count

Elvish Pillager - 5 (Lataro, Mavketl, mpolo, ForAllOfThis, Weeks)
mieulium -1 (Elvish Pillager)

7 Votes needed to kill immediately, or 5 Votes at deadline.

Deadline is 11 hours, 35 minutes from this post.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:01 pm UTC

That's not even the real FBI card.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:02 pm UTC

yadda yadda implications

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 pm UTC

Analysis of Lataro:

Pregame, D1 and N2:
Spoiler:
Pregame:
Lataro wrote:Vote: Mavketl

'cuz

Pregame vote. Their rivalary or something.

D1:
Lataro wrote:I think we should lynch Mav, just in case this is a super secret bastard game and she is the FBI agent. :P

Jokey and early enough D1 that I think it's fair enough to attribute to a joke.

Lataro wrote:I think that any public organization of investigations, or plans made and followed, will help the agent greatly. I think Capo's should just sit on their investigation unless they are asked to use it, and that it shouldn't be done in accordance with any system discussed in thread.

As for BXM... look deep into my eyes, you are getting scared, you are a little boy again, cowering in your bed... it's okay little boy, I have candy...

It'll only hurt for eternity....

MWAHAHAHAHA!

From how it's worked out, I guess he has been following his own suggestion here. I also think this does make a lot of sense, as it is the best way to later be sure of a reconvert and getting the identity of the agent. However, at this point, the FBI only had day-chat. If we were to plan out a plan during the night and carry out during the day, it would have limited some of the impact of the agent being able to figure out what we are planning and doing the best to counteract it.

Lataro wrote:You misunderstand, that, or are willfully acting scummy.

This is D1. FBI gets a recruit that is processed at the end of each day. That includes this day.

When the game "starts" and we can lynch, on N1, there will be two people to find. A NL is a horrible strat, as the next there will be three.

Ignoring that though, pretending that FBI doesn't have a recruit D1, it'd still be to no benefit for us to NL and give them a free recruit the next day.

Horrible, horrible, horrible!

I'd mostly agree with him but there FAOT is right in that mathematically, NL would give us extra days down the line even if we are handing them a free recruit. However I do think the loss of voting records N1 wouldn't have been an acceptable loss if we just NLed. (Bad enough that we all lynched Maj that night and no votes otherwise)

End of D1, there are now 2 FBI. Leaning Townie

N1::
Lataro wrote:So, meiu and chandani have said the least, both adding nothing beyond a confirm. Others are near the same boat, but put something besides a confirm in their post. With a 24 hour day, and an insane 7 votes minimum to lynch someone in that time, there is no time to delay.

Vote: Chandani

I notice meiu is on the forums at this time, mu vote for Chandani is conditional on meiu not lurking this chance to post.

We have to get someone to soft lynch, a NL is too crappy.

ninja'ed, yep, she posted, Chandani is now the clear winner with just the word "Confirming" to her post.

Lynch a lurker. Like I said for D1, a NL wouldn't have been horrible if it happened by default and everyone actually voted according to who they thought was scummy. Neutral in general though, since this post he isn't bandwagoning but rather trying to lynch a lurker.

Lataro wrote:Sonova... spread out shotgun votes isn't gonna get anyone lynched.

Unvote
Vote: bio

We have less than half a day to get to 7 votes on someone here.

Now this I don't like. He doesn't state if he agrees with the bio lynch or not; he's just bandwagoning onto whichever wagon there are the most votes on because a NL is terrible!11!1

Lataro wrote:I can't promise I'll be on right before deadline, I'll be on on and off though the day, but I can't make any promises for the end. If I'm reading this correctly, day end is ~7:45 EST, in about seven hours.

Also, Weeks, everyone besides Chipmunk is possible scum, I don't see why you put extra emphasis on only a few.

FoS Weeks

What? Of course the Capos are going to be more likely to have been recruited. Scummy.

Lataro wrote:since the more people alive, the harder it is to get a lynch to actually go though, can we have modkills on anyone who does not post within the span of a game day?

unvote
vote: BN

I think that puts us at one vote short of 7, with about 2.5 hours left.

At this time, I distrust weeks far more than BN, however, the confines of not wanting a NL confine my vote. from being wasted there.

Bandwagoning. Still don't understand his reasoning for wanting to lynch weeks and he also wants modkills? We didn't actually end up needing less people, we got each soft lynch target pretty easily.

End of N1. Verdict: Scummy. I would lean towards Snitch as he wasn't this extreme D1 but would be careful incase he is the Agent.

N2 and N3:
Spoiler:
End of D2. There are now 3 FBI
N2

Lataro wrote:Vote: Weeks

reasons stated N1, but due to the constraints of the game, couldn't be voted on.

mod prod on bio and michaelandjimi, who to the best of my knowledge, did not post at all N1. Not sure if there were others.

Still no further explaination on vote for weeks. No response either to why Week's reply to him was wrong. Scummy.

Lataro wrote:I feel like this game is going to be forced into "follow any bandwagon that gets speed"

With such short days, and no real time or ability to steer votes if something does come up, it's basically "rubber stamp on whoever gets the most votes just to ensure we lynch something"

As is, this has a massive advantage for FBI, since they can more or less stir up bandwagons and town is too fragmented to do much about it.

If you want me to cop someone tonight, and then lynch me to tomorrow to confirm my alignment on the results, I wouldn't be too offended. Send me a PM or whatever with who you want me to target Chipmunk if that's the case. With this many people and this short of days, this is going to degenerate into a very shallow game.

Fair point with the soft lynch requirement. However I don't feel that it's as extreme as lataro is making it out to be; not justification for bandwagoning onto bio and BN and trying to lead a wagon on Weeks and Chandani.

Lataro wrote:unvote
vote Chandani

Cuz we gotta lynch someone, shallow game is shallow.

Like I said, obvious bandwagoning. Scummy.

Lataro wrote:
Not A Raptor wrote:I'll tell you why I'm not talking much right now.

As a made man loyal to Mav, it is in my best interest to avoid being recruited. As lurking is generally held to be scummy, any smart cult leader would avoid culting a lurker. Knowing this, I decide to skirt the line and remove myself from being targeted in that manner. It makes sense.

If you ask me, we should look at the very active in this game. They are most likely to be culted, having built up credibility. Also, the FBI Agent is likely to be very active, by virtue of having an "interesting role".

WIFOM

Fair point about NAR.

Lataro wrote:It'd be nice Dr Ug, but with this rapid pace of this game, and the large number of people who have to choose to lynch someone in that short of time, with several people barely getting a single post in each game day, doesn't really leave much room. As you demonstrated with your vote, it doesn't matter who you want to vote for, your hands are tied into voting for someone for the sake of a lynch.

This is all explained above in my comment, shallow game is shallow.

This isn't a sit back and analyze kinda game, or even a X looks the worst, lets lynch them kinda game, this is a lynch whatever person gets the most votes in the first half of the day in hopes that a mad scramble can be made to lynch anyone and hope you get lucky kinda game.

Fair point, but he makes no efforts to counteract this mechanic. Also, by doing what he does, it's very very easy for FBI (which they clearly did) to control every single lynch. Leaning Scummy.

End of N2. He is on a loyal mafia wagon again... Verdict: Scummy.

End of D3. There are now 4 FBI.
N3

Lataro wrote:I'm all queued up.

As to the vote, I'd have to say NAR made a solid case himself with his last post.

Vote: NAR

I agree NAR was being very confusing and acting scummy. Townie.

Lataro wrote:Huh, according to that post, you only suspect more than half the people left alive in this game? How specific.

My investigate is in per Chipmunk's request, I'll pry be giving the results tomorrow to her. After that, I really don't care if I die, and in fact have suggested that I should be killed for the purpose of verifying my results. I'm pretty sure we are screwed due to the pacing of this game, so dying isn't really a pain.

Still no effort to actually analyse anything except to make comments such as the above. Scummy.

End of N3. Verdict: Scummy.

N4 and N5:
Spoiler:
End of D4. There are now 5 FBI.
Lataro wrote:Arg! At this rate by sheer chance we'll hit one sooner than later.

Who wants to pick the next person we confirm via lynch?

Neutral comment.

Lataro wrote:Arg! You're not lynching me out of spite, right? :cry:

Really unhelpful. Neutral statement though.

End of N4. Verdict: Scummy, especially with the lack of content N4.
End of D5, there are now 6 FBI.

Lataro wrote:Point of order... Is this LYLO? Assuming a recruit each day, plus the agent, that makes six possible FBI, with 12 remaining.

Netural question.

Lataro wrote:Vote: EP

That's it? Also Mav admitted she had very poor reasoning behind her first call for the lynch. He doesn't comment on that and just bandwagons. Scummy.

Conclusion:

FBI. Didn't notice a great shift in behaviour except for perhaps D1 to N1. He's been bandwagoning, trying to start bandwagons on faulty reasoning and lurking N4 and N5.

Vote: Lataro

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:48 pm UTC

EBWOP:

How would it work if the Agent choose to 'rerecruit' a Snitch that the Godfather has also submitted a reconversion for? In what order would you process these actions?

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Re: [T] MoA Replay - Day 1 - Please confirm in thread

Postby MasterOfAll » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 pm UTC

MasterOfAll, back on D1, wrote:All day actions are processed at the *end* of the day, in the following order . . .1. Godfather's Actions (if any) 2. Agent's Conversion 3. Capos' Investigations (if any).

This means that investigations *will* get a FBI result on a newly recruited Snitch, but since the Snitch does not get converted until the end of the day, he is not allowed to PM with the FBI Agent until the *following* day.

Also, if the Godfather uses the conversion action during night, it will not be processed until the end of that night (simultaneous with the voted-on kill being processed).

So, I think it is obvious what happens if the Godfather and the FBI Agent both target the same player with conversion attempts. Since we are in a 'dayless' format that player would not be converted back to Mafia for any actual length of time. Make sense?

ForAllOfThis

Postby ForAllOfThis » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:31 pm UTC

So essentially, if they target the same person it'll be an unsuccessful attempt. That makes me feel better about lynching EP as it'll likely be an unsuccesful re-recruit if we try to convert him, and would have a worst result than lynching him.

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:35 pm UTC

ForAllOfThis wrote:So essentially, if they target the same person it'll be an unsuccessful attempt. That makes me feel better about lynching EP as it'll likely be an unsuccesful re-recruit if we try to convert him, and would have a worst result than lynching him.

Except Mav still has her protect. So she can convert and then protect EP to ensure he's converted.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:39 pm UTC

ForAllOfThis wrote:So essentially, if they target the same person it'll be an unsuccessful attempt. That makes me feel better about lynching EP as it'll likely be an unsuccesful re-recruit if we try to convert him, and would have a worst result than lynching him.

I'm glad you're coming around to the idea of lynching me.

(A translator of) Camus wrote:For everything to be consummated, for me to feel less alone, I had only to wish that there be a large crowd of spectators the day of my execution and that they greet me with cries of hate.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 pm UTC

It has come to my attention that while I'm quoting Camus in Reverse, I might as well quote Camus in reverse.

˙ǝʇɐɥ ɟo sǝıɹɔ ɥʇıʍ ǝɯ ʇǝǝɹƃ ʎǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ puɐ uoıʇnɔǝxǝ ʎɯ ɟo ʎɐp ǝɥʇ sɹoʇɐʇɔǝds ɟo pʍoɹɔ ǝƃɹɐן ɐ ǝq ǝɹǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ɥsıʍ oʇ ʎןuo pɐɥ ı 'ǝuoןɐ ssǝן ןǝǝɟ oʇ ǝɯ ɹoɟ 'pǝʇɐɯɯnsuoɔ ǝq oʇ ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ɹoɟ

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:59 pm UTC

Half of us are FBI, which means we need more votes than this to ensure a lynch.

Converting EP is not viable because they could be recruited right back without having time to tell me anything in between. So we have a confirmed FBI who can't be converted, and the best way to handle that is lynch them. 5 votes is not enough: one FBI snitch could just unvote right before the deadline and we're screwed.

I'm off for the day, see y'all tomorrow.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:17 pm UTC

All according to plan. :)

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:59 pm UTC

I'm not sure this is the best move, but Mav is the boss. I suppose we can always hope that EP is the agent.

So as to avoid the possibility of a NL (in case an FBI unvotes):

Where did my old signature go? :(

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:10 pm UTC

Vote Count

Elvish Pillager - 6 (Lataro, Mavketl, mpolo, ForAllOfThis, Weeks, Dr Ug)
mieulium -1 (Elvish Pillager)

7 Votes needed to kill immediately, or 5 Votes at deadline.

Deadline is 4 hours, 20 minutes from this post.

Return to “Mafia”