American Pie Mafia
Mini -- PyP -- Closed Setup
A Mafia game based on a bit of musical exploration and interpretation. Or something like that.
GS1. All players sent in a list of three role suggestions according to the following rules:
- Roles must be persons or things (not places, sorry) mentioned in the song "American Pie" by Don McLean.
- Your role will be somewhat linked to your alignment and power.
- I will try to give you your top suggestion, but I make no promises. I will, however, promise to give you one of your three.
- You can submit/change your choices until I start the game.
- Please be awesomely creative with your choices -- assume your role works unless I make you repick
GS2. There are no restrictions regarding roleclaiming.
GS3. Day ends when the hammer vote is cast or the deadline is reached. Even if I have not officially ended day yet, do not post content.
GS4. When you die, you are not allowed to read spoilers until I specifically tell you. (Please feel free to ask in case I forget.)
GS5. Please CC me on all PMs.
GS6. Lynch will be by majority (>50%) before the deadline. The top vote-getter will be lynched at deadline if they have at least 30% (>=30%) of the votes. If the vote is tied at deadline, there is no lynch. There are no secret vote-altering abilities; players will be able to accurately determine the votecount at all times.
GS7. The game setup is closed, but not intentionally bastardy. You may or may not get answers to questions you ask, so it doesn't hurt to try!
GS8. Rolenames and alignments for lynched and nightkilled players will be revealed in the morning.
GS9. Lurking is bad and you should feel bad if you do it. We've had some games stagnating here lately, and I don't want this to be one of them. Try to post every day, though posting every two days is fine. If you go over three days without posting, though, you will get modprodded. First time is a friendly warning, second time is a less friendly warning. Third strike, you're out, and I look for a replacement. If I can't find one within two days, I'll modkill.
If you anticipate being less active for whatever reason, please say so and I'll be more lenient. If you anticipate being completely inactive for a long stretch, please request a replacement.
Living at endgame:
1. mpolo, queen, Town
2. ForAllOfThis, God, Independent
3. weiyaoli, the Jester, Town
4. greenlover, love, Town
2. Lataro, whiskey and rye, Town
4. Wooy`, Lennon, Independent
5. Mavketl, lover, Town
6. tastelikecoke, church bells, Town
7. BigNose, February, Independent
8. Ibarra, Satan, Scum