Strong Bad sat at his computer. “Email song is the song of LOOOVE” He smacked the enter key with his big boxing glove hands.
Dear Strong Bad,
The Homestarmy has become aware of your plan to invade our peaceful nation and we will not stand for it! You will soon taste the wrath of orange bowls and wooden spoons! No amount of badminton will be able to stop us! So know now. We will be ready for you!
“Well, I wasn’t planning on a war... But whatever! Yeah this sounds like fun. Let me rustle up my team and let’s get to woik!” Strong Bad jumped out of his seat with that old familiar chair scoot and dashed out of his room.
Meanwhile, Homestar was giving a pep talk.
“Are you gonna let that two-bit wrestle man win? Or are you gonna do your duty for the Homestarmy?”
“YEAH!” came the cheer from the crowd.
“Are you ready to hand over your life or your five bucks for your colonel if you are called to do so?”
“Do you HAS??”
… “Oh, sorry.” There was a noticeable click of a tape player- “YEAH!”
“Then get out there and make me proud!”
6. John Citizen
2. ForAllOfThis (Trogdor, Independent)
3. Stanley (Strong Mad, On Point Kings)
4. wooy` ( Rather Dashing, Homestarmy)
5. greenlover (Onion Bubs, Homestarmy)
8. Slbub (Pom-Pom, Homestarmy)
9. Mavketl (The Cheat, On Point Kings)
2. All PMs must be CC'ed to both mods (ahippo and Dark Loink).
3. Please stay (at least mostly) on topic.
4. Don't lurk through the whole game; if you need to drop out, TELL THE MODS. Really bad lurkers REALLY PISS ME OFF. We have replacement players just in case real life gets in the way of your mafia playing.
4a. if you don't post in the thread for 5 consecutive days, you will receive a mod prod with 48 hours to respond. If you don't respond in 48 hours you will be replaced or modkilled.
5. If you aren't part of the game, please post in spoilers in the discussion thread for outside analysis. (*grabbing popcorn* is okay, just don't be too disruptive.)
6. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information.
7. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine.
8. You may not edit your posts.
SPECIAL GAME RULES
2. E-mail: All players can send an e-mail to Homestar or Strong Bad at any time. Address it like this in a PM to the mods:
Dear Strong Bad,
Do you take your wrestling mask and boxing
gloves off before you go to bed?
San Diego, CA
Can you give us a tour of your not-in-front-of-your-computer?
The e-mails will be sent to their respective players (Strong Bad or Homestar) anonymously. They then have the power to answer e-mails publicly through the mods. The response will be posted in the main thread via the mods so that neither player’s identity is compromised. There is no limit on the number of times this can happen in a day.
3. THE LURKER: If any player is lurking too much the other players can ask for that player to have the title of Lurker and be, for all intents and purposes, roleblocked. If the mods agree that this player is not active enough the title will go into effect and stay in effect until the player posts at least twice in thread.
4. Have fun. This is going to be a very silly game. Jokes are heartily encouraged.