[V] The Terminator Mafia - Town Win

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Prelates, Moderators General

[V] The Terminator Mafia - Town Win

Postby Gopher of Pern » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:16 am UTC

The Terminator

In the future, Skynet, a computer system fights a losing war against the humans who built it and who it nearly exterminated. Just before being destroyed, Skynet sends 2 Terminators back in time to kill Sarah, the mother to be of John Connor, the leader of the human resistance. The terminators can pass for human, are nearly indestructible, and have only one mission, killing Sarah Connor. One soldier, Kyle Reese, is sent back to protect her from the killing machine. He must find Sarah before the Terminators can carry out it's mission.

The Terminators do not have any more information about Sarah than her name, hence they have been systematically wiping out every Sarah Connor in the area. One detective, Hal Vukovich, has noticed the pattern, and brought all the remaining Sarah Connors together. However, he has no idea of the power of the Terminator.


Town wins if they lynch both Terminators. The Terminators win if the kill every Sarah Connor in the game. (This includes if they control the lynch, obviously.)

Rules, from Weeks:
Spoiler:
1. You may only talk about this game in this thread and in an appropriately named spoiler in the Discussion Thread. If you are not playing this game, you may not post in this thread.
2. You may not play to lose. This will be dealt with at the mod's discretion (expect an immediate modkill if you play against your faction).
3. Do not lurk. If you no longer want to or can't play, ask the mod as soon as possible for a replacement. If there are no replacements, you must keep playing until a replacement arrives or the mod decides to modkill you.
4. You may not edit your posts.
5. You may not post your role PM, or quote verbatim from it. You may paraphrase.
6. Votes and questions must be posted in

bold, on a newline.

You may also ask questions to the mod in PM.
7. You may not post game content in this thread after you are dead. (You may post death flavor.) If you are lynched, you are dead when the hammer is cast. Else, you are dead when the mod says so.
8. You may not post game content at night. It is night when hammer is cast or when the aforementioned deadline is reached.
9. The mod's decisions are final.


One Game day will last for 1 week. Note that I work on AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time), though I will include UTC times as well.
Ties will be determined by random chance.
Roles will be revealed the next day.
Nights will last for 2 days, not including weekends, or until all night actions have been taken.
As this is a vanilla/newbie game, feel free to ask questions. Myself or the more experienced players will be happy to answer them.


Player List:
1 - Tinman42
2 - Robot_Raptor Lynched Day1
3 - Vifam Roband
4 - slbub
5 - Eajik
6 - NecklaceOfShadow
7 - cjdrum
8 - webby
9 - DaBigCheez Killed N1

Replacements:
1 - Roband

Roles have been sent. Please confirm in thread. Once everyone has confirmed, I will commence the game.
Last edited by Gopher of Pern on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:18 am UTC, edited 5 times in total.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy
User avatar
Gopher of Pern
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am UTC
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby cjdrum » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 am UTC

Confirrrrrrmament.
:shock:
User avatar
cjdrum
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby webby » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:41 am UTC

Confirming.
User avatar
webby
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:02 am UTC
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Tinman42 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:47 pm UTC

CON-FIRM-ING
-do they have topless orange juice commercials in your country?

"My stocks dropped 18 percent this week"
"well, at least we have toast"
"tru dat"
User avatar
Tinman42
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby DaBigCheez » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:50 pm UTC

I shall con ALL the firms.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.
User avatar
DaBigCheez
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby slbub » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:33 pm UTC

Confirm
User avatar
slbub
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:28 pm UTC
Location: wisconsin

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby eajik » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:42 pm UTC

Confirming!
User avatar
eajik
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 1:24 am UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Tinman42 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:55 pm UTC

Questions for the MOD

Is their a list of all the special roles?
Are Sarah Conors just vanilla town, or do they have have some ability?
Any special roles?


I apologize if these questions were answered and I missed it.
I also apologize if I was supposed to wait until the game started to ask these, but I thought that since they were all questions for the MOD that I could ask before the game started.
-do they have topless orange juice commercials in your country?

"My stocks dropped 18 percent this week"
"well, at least we have toast"
"tru dat"
User avatar
Tinman42
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby DaBigCheez » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:02 pm UTC

Tinman - this is a Closed setup, meaning those questions will probably not be answered.

From the "How to Mod Mafia Okay" thread (since closed/open don't seem to be defined in the noob's guide to mafia thread - possible oversight?):

How to Mod Mafia Okay wrote:Closed Setup
The players do not know the roles beforehand. The role list is "closed" to them. This can allow you, though you don't necessarily have to, to have everyone have a cool role. If you were to have everyone as a cool role in an open setup, it would be easy for a Mass Roleclaim to occur and it changes it from a game of skill into a game of numbers, and that is not cool.

Open Setup
The players know the roles and numbers before the game begins. For this to work, a large majority of the players have to be vanilla roles, to prevent Mass Roleclaim.


Role speculation once the game starts is not uncommon, but I can almost guarantee you that the answers to your questions will be "Not that you have access to", "I will not answer that question", and "I will not answer that question".
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.
User avatar
DaBigCheez
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Tinman42 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 pm UTC

I appreciate the explination of open/closed. I noticed that a lot of games on the sign up Fora were closed and was afraid to sign up because I thought it meant "by invitation only" or something like that. I only joined this because I figured if it was closed to me and they didnt let me in there was still no harm done. Although... I do feel pretty dumb now.
-do they have topless orange juice commercials in your country?

"My stocks dropped 18 percent this week"
"well, at least we have toast"
"tru dat"
User avatar
Tinman42
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby NecklaceOfShadow » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:01 pm UTC

I should probably confirm right now.

...

...

Bah. I'll do it later.
boobies?

οὗτός ἐστιν Ἀγαμέμνων, ἐμὸς
πόσις, νεκρὸς δὲ τῆσδε δεξιᾶς χερός
ἔργον δικαίας τέκτονος. τάδ’ ὧδ’ ἔχει.

join #xkcd-q on irc.foonetic.net for a queer friendly environment. join #archlinux-women and #archlinux-newbie on irc.freenode.net for women, queer, and newbie friendly communities
User avatar
NecklaceOfShadow
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:40 pm UTC
Location: In the alchemical aether

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Gopher of Pern » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:20 pm UTC

Waiting for Vifam and Robot_Raptor to confirm.

Tinman42 wrote:Questions for the MOD

Is their a list of all the special roles?
Are Sarah Conors just vanilla town, or do they have have some ability?
Any special roles?


I apologize if these questions were answered and I missed it.
I also apologize if I was supposed to wait until the game started to ask these, but I thought that since they were all questions for the MOD that I could ask before the game started.


There is no list of special roles.
Sarah Connors are Vanilla Town.
There may be some special roles, but I am not telling you what they are.
Last edited by Gopher of Pern on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:39 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy
User avatar
Gopher of Pern
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am UTC
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby DaBigCheez » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:24 pm UTC

My assumptions! They have been defeated! :o
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.
User avatar
DaBigCheez
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Gopher of Pern » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 pm UTC

Well, I only really answered 1 of 3. But they are all reasonable questions to ask.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy
User avatar
Gopher of Pern
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am UTC
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Vifam » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:31 am UTC

/Confirm
User avatar
Vifam
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:11 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Robot_Raptor » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:25 am UTC

oh hey, i should confirm
User avatar
Robot_Raptor
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 10:40 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby VectorZero » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:45 am UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:
Tinman42 wrote:Sarah Conor
Sarah Conner
[popcorn]It's Connor, dammit![/popcorn]
Van wrote:Fireballs don't lie.
User avatar
VectorZero
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:22 am UTC
Location: Darwin

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Gopher of Pern » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:41 am UTC

VectorZero wrote:
Gopher of Pern wrote:
Tinman42 wrote:Sarah Conor
Sarah Conner
[popcorn]It's Connor, dammit![/popcorn]


What are you talking about? I have it right!

Totally did not edit my post!
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy
User avatar
Gopher of Pern
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am UTC
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby cjdrum » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:42 am UTC

Because this underneath your post:
Last edited by Gopher of Pern on Sat Jun 11th '11 14:39, edited 1 time in total.

Does not give away anything ;)
:shock:
User avatar
cjdrum
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby slbub » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:00 pm UTC

What is the PM-ing status?

can we PM each other?
User avatar
slbub
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:28 pm UTC
Location: wisconsin

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Gopher of Pern » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:03 pm UTC

slbub wrote:What is the PM-ing status?

can we PM each other?


The Terminators can only pm each other at night. No one else has pming powers.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy
User avatar
Gopher of Pern
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am UTC
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Vifam » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:49 am UTC

Let's get this shit started


Vote:Tinman42
User avatar
Vifam
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:11 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Vifam » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:56 am UTC

Tinman is another name for robot, you guys should know that. Terminator is a computer system, computers create robots.


CONFIRMED

SCUM.
User avatar
Vifam
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:11 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Tinman42 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:05 am UTC

has everyone confirmed? I thought we were waiting for GOP to give the official start thing like at the beginning of mortal combat fights...

If we have officially started, then

I'm not sure how to respond to this...

I can only assume that was not a vote for lynching, but instead electing me to be president of something, in which case, I'm honored.

Why am I the lucky one?
-do they have topless orange juice commercials in your country?

"My stocks dropped 18 percent this week"
"well, at least we have toast"
"tru dat"
User avatar
Tinman42
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Vifam » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 am UTC

Yeah I jumped the gun, but I am impatient.
User avatar
Vifam
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:11 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby NecklaceOfShadow » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:18 am UTC

Everyone but Roband has confirmed. Now I believe that we're in the grey, murky area of legality where technically every single point can be argued but nothing is fair game until we have Gopher of Pern confirm.

So... yah.
boobies?

οὗτός ἐστιν Ἀγαμέμνων, ἐμὸς
πόσις, νεκρὸς δὲ τῆσδε δεξιᾶς χερός
ἔργον δικαίας τέκτονος. τάδ’ ὧδ’ ἔχει.

join #xkcd-q on irc.foonetic.net for a queer friendly environment. join #archlinux-women and #archlinux-newbie on irc.freenode.net for women, queer, and newbie friendly communities
User avatar
NecklaceOfShadow
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:40 pm UTC
Location: In the alchemical aether

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby slbub » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:26 am UTC

Has anyone PM-ed roband?
User avatar
slbub
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:28 pm UTC
Location: wisconsin

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby weiyaoli » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:02 am UTC

[popcorn] Roband is a replacement and therefore isn't currently playing until one of you drops out for whatever reason. [/popcorn]
And you thought I was crazy...
User avatar
weiyaoli
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:21 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Gopher of Pern » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:18 am UTC

Apologies for the delay. Didn't realise everyone had actually confirmed.

Dawn breaks. You are all huddled in the office of Vukovich. Not knowing how to deal with the threat of the Terminators, Vukovich is just keeping you all here for safe-keeping. Munching on a terrible breakfast, you all wonder, how will I get out of this alive?

Day 1 Start. 9 Alive, 5 needed to lynch. Day ends at 7:00pm Tuesday 21st July, AEST (9am Tuesday EST) or when the majority is reached. Roles will be revealed upon death.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy
User avatar
Gopher of Pern
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am UTC
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby DaBigCheez » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:53 pm UTC

Let's kick the day off with some rolespec, shall we?

Sarah Connors: Confirmed by Word of Mod as vanilla town.
Hal Vukovich: Detective who's brought the Connors together. Almost certainly Cop, able to investigate players to determine whether or not they are a Terminator (or possibly whether or not they're a Connor - this could potentially be problematic if they hit Reese?).
Kyle Reese: Solider sent back to protect Connor(s) (perhaps one specific Connor? Given the stated win condition, probably just trying to keep the Connors as a group going, but possibility that he'd "give up" if his "real" protection target is killed?). Probable Doctor, protecting someone from the Terminators each night. Possible Vigilante (possessing a nightkill as town), or Bodyguard (similar to Doctor, but kills the attacker as well - could possibly backfire on a Cop investigation as well).
Terminators: "Nearly indestructible". Possibly can survive one lynch/Vigilante nightkill? A 9/2 town/scum split seems rather generous, so I think the odds of this are nontrivial. May also just be vanilla.

Given that it's a vanilla game, I think it's most likely that none of the weirdness I'm musing on above (Reese leaving if a specific player's killed, etc.) is in fact the case, and we just have a Cop/Doctor/5xVanillaTown/2xVanillaGoon setup, possibly with the Doctor switched for a Vigilante.

Thoughts?
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.
User avatar
DaBigCheez
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Tinman42 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:13 pm UTC

I like and agree with most of this. The "terminators needing 2 lynches to kill seems unlikely, once we lynch once and they don't die, it will be obvious they are terminators. However, I do agree with the only 2 mafia being generous. I was thinking something like perhaps one of the terminators doesnt know that they are a terminator. Maybe they think they are town but have some ability or something that will actually end up helping mafia. That, or there is a third terminator and we just don't know it.
-do they have topless orange juice commercials in your country?

"My stocks dropped 18 percent this week"
"well, at least we have toast"
"tru dat"
User avatar
Tinman42
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby NecklaceOfShadow » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:46 pm UTC

I'm not sure, DaBigCheez. I would switch Vulkovich and Reese's roles.

After all, doesn't Word of God say that Vulkovich "has no idea of the power of the Terminator"? By bringing all of the Sarah Connors together, he already seems to be focused on protecting the town, and the lack of knowledge would imply non-Cop status, wouldn't it? Then since Kyle Reese is focused on identifying and protecting Sarah, it would make more sense for him to be a cop. Then he'll be able to identify who is who.

And Tinman, wouldn't the "terminator doesn't know ze's a terminator" thing violate the bastardry clause? That would be a weird contradiction if it were true...
boobies?

οὗτός ἐστιν Ἀγαμέμνων, ἐμὸς
πόσις, νεκρὸς δὲ τῆσδε δεξιᾶς χερός
ἔργον δικαίας τέκτονος. τάδ’ ὧδ’ ἔχει.

join #xkcd-q on irc.foonetic.net for a queer friendly environment. join #archlinux-women and #archlinux-newbie on irc.freenode.net for women, queer, and newbie friendly communities
User avatar
NecklaceOfShadow
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:40 pm UTC
Location: In the alchemical aether

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby DaBigCheez » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 pm UTC

NoS - Seems to make more sense to me that the soldier would have powers relating to killing or being killed, whereas the detective who did the investigative work and brought the Connors together would have the power of "knowing who's a Connor". *shrug*
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.
User avatar
DaBigCheez
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Tinman42 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:15 pm UTC

NecklaceOfShadow wrote:And Tinman, wouldn't the "terminator doesn't know ze's a terminator" thing violate the bastardry clause? That would be a weird contradiction if it were true...


Yes.

I just now, after searching, realized what "no bastardry" meant. And to clarify, so I'm not confused, it means that the MOD can not lie to us. So he says there are 9 players and only 2 mafia, that means that we KNOW there are only 2 mafia?

Again however, I think the description of Hal as a detective and how he notices the terminators pattern and all is evidence of HIM being a detective. Either way we don't know who is who, so knowing rolls by name is unimportant. I think though that we can all agree there is a cop, and most likely a vig and/or doctor, regardless of the name they go under.
-do they have topless orange juice commercials in your country?

"My stocks dropped 18 percent this week"
"well, at least we have toast"
"tru dat"
User avatar
Tinman42
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby DaBigCheez » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:19 pm UTC

True enough Tinman, and for any roleclaim it'd be more useful to have what the role does than the rolename anyway. (Though having both gives us more info in the event of a counterclaim, I think, so would probably be good if a roleclaim does become necessary.)
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.
User avatar
DaBigCheez
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Vifam » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:09 pm UTC

I don't like running around in circles figuring out roles, TBQH, the game won't lift off at this point.
User avatar
Vifam
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:11 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby DaBigCheez » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:40 pm UTC

Still gives us something to talk about - getting discussion started D1 is always the hard part. I'm not really expecting anything useful to come out of the rolespec in and of itself, mostly hoping it'll springboard into, y'know, getting us all talking. And lifting the game off.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.
User avatar
DaBigCheez
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby Tinman42 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:22 pm UTC

How about some helpful contributions then Vifam?


I'm not saying that what we have said so far has been overly helpful, but your single comment expressing that thought has most certainly done less. If you have a good way for us to get some information you could speak up. I promise, your silence (as well as others) is doing very little to help this game "lift off".
-do they have topless orange juice commercials in your country?

"My stocks dropped 18 percent this week"
"well, at least we have toast"
"tru dat"
User avatar
Tinman42
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm UTC

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby NecklaceOfShadow » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:28 pm UTC

And isn't it better just to talk, anyways? That just makes it easier to find out who has which role.
boobies?

οὗτός ἐστιν Ἀγαμέμνων, ἐμὸς
πόσις, νεκρὸς δὲ τῆσδε δεξιᾶς χερός
ἔργον δικαίας τέκτονος. τάδ’ ὧδ’ ἔχει.

join #xkcd-q on irc.foonetic.net for a queer friendly environment. join #archlinux-women and #archlinux-newbie on irc.freenode.net for women, queer, and newbie friendly communities
User avatar
NecklaceOfShadow
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:40 pm UTC
Location: In the alchemical aether

Re: [V] The Terminator Mafia

Postby DaBigCheez » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:38 pm UTC

Granted, the only roles we want to become public knowledge are who's the Terminators.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.
User avatar
DaBigCheez
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Next

Return to Mafia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adam H and 3 guests