Rules, from Weeks:
1. You may only talk about this game in this thread and in an appropriately named spoiler in the Discussion Thread. If you are not playing this game, you may not post in this thread.
2. You may not play to lose. This will be dealt with at the mod's discretion (expect an immediate modkill if you play against your faction).
3. Do not lurk. If you no longer want to or can't play, ask the mod as soon as possible for a replacement. If there are no replacements, you must keep playing until a replacement arrives or the mod decides to modkill you.
4. You may not edit your posts.
5. You may not post your role PM, or quote verbatim from it. You may paraphrase.
6. Votes and questions must be posted in
bold, on a newline.
You may also ask questions to the mod in PM.
7. You may not post game content in this thread after you are dead. (You may post death flavor.) If you are lynched, you are dead when the hammer is cast. Else, you are dead when the mod says so.
8. You may not post game content at night. It is night when hammer is cast or when the aforementioned deadline is reached.
9. The mod's decisions are final.
You will be given absolutely no info at all about the setup. There will be no MYLO/LYLO announcements. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day is lynched. True ties, where no abilities come into play, are a NL.
You may trust your role PMs, there are no lies within them, I will assure you of that right now(unless I'm lying right now, that is.)
Day start of flavor will be announced once role PMs are out.
If ANYONE makes a post saying they are confirming without any actual content of any kind in it, they will be modkilled, this is not a joke, and there will be no exceptions.
That's how you do bastardry, right?
As for game specific rules, oh... lets have the following!
0. Game Specific Rules only pertain to what is explicitly stated in them, take that to mean what you will.
1. All questions to the mod posted in thread must start with, "Oh Mod, I humbly request your guidance." followed by the question. Questions will be answered, or perhaps not, depending on various unwritten factors that may or may not get decided on the fly.
2. Any words used to quantify the density of an object relative to its dimensions is forbidden, use any such word at your own peril.
3. More rules may appear down the road, they may not, some may vanish, all will be announced though, most likely.
Anyway, roles are going out, Day 1 will officially start when they are all out, do not post beforehand, lets make that another rule, k?
Lets have some fun now!
Players yet to fall to the forces of darkness! (Living Players)
2. Gopher of Pern
3. Ibarra (Admittedly, I do not know a lot of games for the NES. Never got to buy one.)
5. mpolo (I only had an Atari 2600)
6. weiyaoli (What am I letting myself in for?)