*goes back and reads the player list because I didn't realise tastelikecoke and hausdog were even in the game*
Ok, so we obviously do need a night strategy, but equally important is finding a lynch target (actually probably most strategies require us to find two lynch/kill targets).
Here's a quick sketch of my thoughts on players so far:
1. cjdrum - looks like he's genuinely looking for a good town strategy. Very detailed and thought through ideas. I've played two previous games with cjdrum, both times he was scum, both times I thought he was town on day 1, so that should be taken into account, but I'm pretty confident here. Townie.
2. John Citizen - only one post, asks some questions. The answers to those questions are useful to anyone playing the game, whether scum or town. Neutral/lurkerish (although I just realised the game has only been going 2.5 days, so this analysis may be a little premature.
3. Hausdog - two posts, one which demonstrates he hasn't read the thread, the other making an odd accusation and defence of another player. I've only seen him play in scummer in an odd independent role, so I don't know how he usually plays. But slightly scummy at this point.
5. Misnomer - starts the discussion with a question about whether townies should send in kill powers. Expresses reservations about cjdrum's strategy and thinks that investigative powers are the way to go. Neutral/slightly townie.
6. mpolo - Doesn't think town should send in kills, which is poor logic, but I'm not sure if it's immediately obvious that town should send in kills. Asks for reasoning for Hausdog's vote. Neutral/Lurker.
7. tastelikecoke - Nothing yet. Lurker.
We still have 4 days until deadline, but I thought I'd get some initial thoughts out there for people to respond to so we don't rush the lynch.
My overall impression from most to least scummy:
3. John Citizen
tastelikecoke doesn't have any content yet to be judged on.