fix my username? D:

Need the mods or admins to do something for you? Post here. Read the "About" post first.

Moderators: Magistrates, Prelates, Moderators General

fix my username? D:

Postby Hofstadter'sLaw » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:07 am UTC

I just realized that my username is actually spelled wrong. Could someone please change my username to "Hofstadter'sLaw" (there's supposed to be an extra 't' after the 'd'), or are they not changeable?

Sorry. I'm an absolute idiot when it comes to spelling. Now I feel extra idiotic for having a username with a typo.
Hofstadter'sLaw

Re: fix my username? D:

Postby davean » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:08 am UTC

Hofstadter'sLaw wrote:I just realized that my username is actually spelled wrong. Could someone please change my username to "Hofstadter'sLaw" (there's supposed to be an extra 't' after the 'd'), or are they not changeable?

Sorry. I'm an absolute idiot when it comes to spelling. Now I feel extra idiotic for having a username with a typo.

Done.
davean
Site Ninja

Postby Hofstadter'sLaw » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:18 am UTC

Thank you. I very much appreciate it. =]
Hofstadter'sLaw

Postby jules.LT » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:36 pm UTC

In the same spirit, I'd like the capitalization of my name changed to "jules.LT", please.
I get minorly annoyed when people call me jules.it :?
Thanks in advance! :D

And so it is and so it shall be. -Hodge.
Bertrand Russell wrote:Not to be absolutely certain is, I think, one of the essential things in rationality.
Richard Feynman & many others wrote:Keep an open mind – but not so open that your brain falls out
jules.LT

Postby jules.LT » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:59 pm UTC

Thanks! :D
Bertrand Russell wrote:Not to be absolutely certain is, I think, one of the essential things in rationality.
Richard Feynman & many others wrote:Keep an open mind – but not so open that your brain falls out
jules.LT

Postby _infina_ » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:14 pm UTC

Mine might not have the same reasons to want changing, but I don't think it will warrant its own thread. I would like to have mine changed to Jigoku if you would. It has more meaning than the one I just kinda made up as I was signing up.
Spoiler:
keozen wrote:It took us exactly 3 pages to turn a discussion of a loved children's book series into smut...
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:Only if your friends know what rhino dong smells like.

Malo mbwa mwitu
_infina_

Return to Site/Forum issues