Mods: DaBigCheez, Aaeriele
The Huns have come to China. The main force of the Chinese Army lies in ruins; now, the last hope for China rests with a group of raw recruits. And that group is in grave peril.
A scout reported back, claiming he'd seen a small group of Huns approaching the camp. The other scout never reported back at all, which was every bit as telling - especially since at roll call, the numbers still added up to the full complement.
The Huns have infiltrated the Chinese Army encampment; if the army were to move against the main horde, their movements would surely be tracked, and it'd just be a matter of time before they walked into an ambush. The only way to proceed is to remove the Huns from their ranks first; only then can they mobilize to protect China.
Most of the recruits did little more than to murmur uncertainly amongst themselves, and sleep more uneasily in their beds at night. But a small group convened, with the objective of cleansing the Hun infestation from their ranks...whatever it takes.
2. You may not play to lose. This will be dealt with at the mods' discretion (expect an immediate modkill if you intentionally play against your faction).
3. Do not lurk. If you no longer want to or can't play, ask the mods as soon as possible for a replacement. If there are no replacements, you must keep playing until a replacement arrives or the mods decide to modkill you.
4. You may not edit your posts.
5. You may not post your role PM, or quote verbatim from it. You may paraphrase.
6. Votes and questions must be posted in
bold, on a newline.
You may also ask questions to the mods in PM.
7. You may not post game content in this thread after you are dead. (You may post death flavor.) If you are lynched, you are dead when the hammer is cast. Else, you are dead when the mods say so.
8. You may not post game content at night. It is night when hammer is cast or when the aforementioned deadline is reached.
9. The mods' decisions are final.
1. Game days will last 72 hours. If there is a vote within half an hour of the scheduled deadline, the deadline will be extended to half an hour from the time of the vote's placement. This process may be repeated so long as new votes continue to be placed. This is intended to prevent last-minute vote-snipes, not to push out the time (or time zone) of day end. Abuse of this mechanic with the intent of artificially extending the day will be met with displeasure from the mods.
2. In the event of a tied vote, whichever player has remained at that number of votes or higher for the greatest unbroken period of time (continuous with the deadline) shall be lynched. (Put simply, "whoever got there first, without then getting unvoted below the tie level.")
3. Unless otherwise discussed with the mods, players must provide at least two content-containing posts per game day (72 hours). Producing only a single post in a game day, or producing multiple posts devoid of content, will earn a warning; further infractions will result in a modkill. Producing no posts in a game day, unless cleared with mods beforehand, will result in a modkill.
Lyncher (Lorenz) - Full Win
Mulan's Guardian (webby) - Half Win
Role PMs are going out now. Roles were assigned via random.org. The game has NOT yet begun. The game will begin on Saturday, Oct. 15th at 7:00 PM GMT (noon Pacific).
Please send any questions about your role PM to me and Aaeriele. All PMs relating to the game should have "Mulanfia" in the subject, for sorting purposes.