Marvin the Mage

Think your art is better or your stick figures worse? Got a link to a site you want to share? Post it here!

Moderators: Jacque, Prelates, Moderators General

Marvin the Mage

Postby Magicman » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:42 am UTC

Follow the adventures of Marvin the Mage - misanthropic mage, medieval grifter, and middling card player, as he tries to make his way through a perilous multiverse with as little effort as humanly possible. Marvin only has one iron clad rule: NO dungeons, and NO dragons!

Magicman

Re: Marvin the Mage

Postby Jacque » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:08 pm UTC

Are you looking for feedback on your comic, or just traffic?

For one, I hope you stick around in the forums and aren't the type of person to get your five posts in, drop your link, and disappear.
Jacque
a member of shro's band

Postby Magicman » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:14 pm UTC

No chance of that... longtime xkcd fan here — and there is so much more going on in these forums than just xkcd related items. It's like you guys made a forum for Sheldon Cooper.

And I'd love feedback on the webcomic : ) Though the comic is new, I've been writing and publishing a long time, so no need to pull punches.
Magicman

Postby Magicman » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:48 pm UTC

Well we're about 16 pages into it, plus bonus toons and features. Does anyone have any feedback for my silly little gamer webcomic?

Happy Holidays all!
Magicman

Postby rhomboidal » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:31 pm UTC

hehe, looks like Marvin picked up his Amulet of Easy Entrapment Invasion from Staples.
rhomboidal

Return to Your art and links