To Vote: You must bold it, if you don't and I miss it, not my fault! It should also be on a separate line such as:
If you want to change a vote, do it in this manner:
Night—when everything else happens:
People with night-time powers send in their night actions and discuss among themselves etc.
1. Do not talk about the game outside this thread.
2. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME OUTSIDE THIS THREAD. (Unless you spoiler it in the discussion thread, or really, really want to, you are only shooting yourself in the foot.)
3. Please stay on topic. (Or not.).
4. Don't lurk. If you need a replacement let me know and I'll fix it. If you go away for more than a whole day/night without letting me know, you will be modkilled.
5. If you aren't part of the game, please post in a separate, forbidden to players, thread for outside analysis.
6. Once I say that it's nighttime, do not post in the thread AT ALL. Minor off topicness will be tolerated but please, do not discuss the game during night.
7. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," or "Urrghh" which reveals no information. Seriously, dead people, you are dead, stay that way. YOU ARE DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!
8. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine. YOU MAY NOT QUOTE YOUR ROLE PM, anyone who does anything even close to this will be publicly executed.
9. You may not edit your posts. This is to preempt the possibility of cheating by sending messages to other people and then editing them out. Or a for a number of other reasons. DON'T EDIT.
10. Do not assume the game is over until one of the mods say it is.
1. BoomFrog (You took my spot on purpose didn't you Lataro! Vote Lataro!)
2. mostlynormal (Three is the number of completion)
4. Gopher of Pern (Is my heart heavier than a feather?)
5.TheMaskedGecko(complete newbie, please go easy on me)
1. There are 4 townies and 1 mafia. The goal of the townies is to identify and lynch the mafia player, who has been chosen at random using random.org. If the mafia is the only remaining player in the game, or there is no way to prevent this, they win.
2. If the majority of the players in the game have voted for a player, that player is lynched and takes no further part in the game. If the deadline set by me is reached without a majority, the player with the most votes will be lynched.
3. In the event of a tie, the player who has had that number of votes on them for the longest unbroken period will be lynched. The exception to this is if everyone in the game has voted for those two players, (eg 4 players left and a 2-2 tie) in which case there will be no lynch.
4. The player who has been selected as mafia will choose one of the following three roles:
- Mafia Strongman, in which case doctors and roleblockers have has no effect.
- Mafia Godfather, in which case a cop will get the result of town on all players in the game.
- Mafia Ninja, in which case a watcher will get the result that no players visited their target that night.
The role which is selected by the mafia will remain secret.
5. After this happens, day 1 will start. On day 1 you may vote twice - once for a player and once for one of the following roles:
- Doctor - can target a player and unless the kill is submitted by a Strongman, the target can not be killed that night.
- Roleblocker - can target a player and the target will not be able to target anyone that night.
- Cop - can target a player and will be told whether that player is town or scum, with the exception that a targetted Godfather will appear as town.
- Watcher - can target a player and will be told who, if anyone, targetted their target that night, unless that player is a Ninja.
I will then choose a town player at random to get this role.
6. The mafia may choose not to submit a nightkill.
7. The vanilla town role PM is as follows:
You are a vanilla townie. Your goal is to lynch the mafia.
You should get your role PM soon, you may ask for clarifications to the rules etc., but no game discussion until I start the day in about 24 hours time.