Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Prelates, Moderators General

Re: Sign-ups (for PLAYERS)

Postby Misnomer » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:34 pm UTC

Secret Santa signups will be closing on Saturday 10th December.

If you have signed up but have yet to submit a role, please do so before then.
:)

Secret Santa 2011

Ho ho ho, it's that time of year again folks! It is the season for sharing and giving, and by that I do of course mean killing and lynching. Yes, the quiet old town of Xkcdia is once again under assault from the forces of evil. But with the holiday season having driven the townspeople even nuttier than usual, can Xkcdia be defended? And more importantly, can Christmas be saved?

The Setup:
Every player sends in a role, which is then randomly assigned to another player. The Mod decides on what alignment each role should have, and alters it if necessary to maintain game balance.

The Details:
The game will be technically be a turbo (as the slot's empty), but because it's the holidays the days will actually be fairly long. To stop it completely dragging, it will be a nightless setup, with a short instant-night phase following each day in which most actions will take place. The game will be non-bastard in the sense that I will be an impartial mod, but players are free to send in bastard roles so long as they're actually playable.

Sign-Up Instructions:
To play, sign up below and then send me (Misnomer) a PM titled 'Secret Santa Role' and using the following template.
Role Name - self explanatory
Role Description - this is what the player sees, and should ideally include flavour
Role Mechanics - this is an exact description of what the role does. Any elements of the role that are kept hidden from the player should also go here.

For example,
Example wrote:Name: The Christmas Postman
Description: You are the Christmas Postman! Most posties hate the workload at this time of year, but not you! I mean sure, it's a bit of a handful delivering all these letters, and you get confused at times. But delivering christmas cards makes up for all of that! Each day, you can choose another player to deliver a christmas card to. That night, the player will recieve a message informing them that you are The Christmas Postman.
Mechanics: When the role-holder targets a player, that player is informed that the role-holder is The Christmas Postman. Unknown to the postman, however, they will get confused and accidentally deliver a personal letter instead of a christmas card. Therefore, in addition to the role confirmation, the targeted player will also recieve a random message from a private chat (scum, mason etc.) that occured during the previous day.
You get the idea anyway - I'm sure you can come up with better roles!

Signups

There's no player cap, but I want to get started fairly quickly so if you want to play, sign up now!

Players:
1.Vieto - entering your house, eating your cookies.
2. AngrySquirrel - WOO IT WILL BE CHRISTMAS AFTER ALL!
3. Gojoe - on the stipulation that AS prods me to keep up to date on the thread so I don't forget like the last 2 games I played...
4. b.i.o
5. mpolo - On the fourth day of Christmas…
6. ConMan - You'd better watch out ...
7. ForAllOfThis =)
8. roband - drunken signups are always a good idea, right? Also, I'm always tempted to mention that Santa isn't real, when I'm around children near Xmas, am I a bad person?
9. Adam H
10. tastelikecoke (Added the ellipsis. >_>)
11. BoomFrog (Let's get frosty!!!)

Replacements:
Misnomer

Postby webby » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:33 pm UTC

Secret Santa signups will be closing on Saturday 10th December.

If you have signed up but have yet to submit a role, please do so before then.
:)

Secret Santa 2011

Ho ho ho, it's that time of year again folks! It is the season for sharing and giving, and by that I do of course mean killing and lynching. Yes, the quiet old town of Xkcdia is once again under assault from the forces of evil. But with the holiday season having driven the townspeople even nuttier than usual, can Xkcdia be defended? And more importantly, can Christmas be saved?

The Setup:
Every player sends in a role, which is then randomly assigned to another player. The Mod decides on what alignment each role should have, and alters it if necessary to maintain game balance.

The Details:
The game will be technically be a turbo (as the slot's empty), but because it's the holidays the days will actually be fairly long. To stop it completely dragging, it will be a nightless setup, with a short instant-night phase following each day in which most actions will take place. The game will be non-bastard in the sense that I will be an impartial mod, but players are free to send in bastard roles so long as they're actually playable.

Sign-Up Instructions:
To play, sign up below and then send me (Misnomer) a PM titled 'Secret Santa Role' and using the following template.
Role Description - this is what the player sees, and should ideally include flavour
Role Mechanics - this is an exact description of what the role does. Any elements of the role that are kept hidden from the player should also go here.

For example,
Description: You are the Christmas Postman! Most posties hate the workload at this time of year, but not you! I mean sure, it's a bit of a handful delivering all these letters, and you get confused at times. But delivering christmas cards makes up for all of that! Each day, you can choose another player to deliver a christmas card to. That night, the player will recieve a message informing them that you are The Christmas Postman.
Mechanics: When the role-holder targets a player, that player is informed that the role-holder is The Christmas Postman. Unknown to the postman, however, they will get confused and accidentally deliver a personal letter instead of a christmas card. Therefore, in addition to the role confirmation, the targeted player will also recieve a random message from a private chat (scum, mason etc.) that occured during the previous day.
You get the idea anyway - I'm sure you can come up with better roles!

Signups

There's no player cap, but I want to get started fairly quickly so if you want to play, sign up now!

Players:
3. Gojoe - on the stipulation that AS prods me to keep up to date on the thread so I don't forget like the last 2 games I played...
4. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis =)
8. roband - drunken signups are always a good idea, right? Also, I'm always tempted to mention that Santa isn't real, when I'm around children near Xmas, am I a bad person?
9. Adam H
12. webby

Replacements:
webby

Postby ConMan » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:30 am UTC

Open sign-ups (most recent of each):

Large: Firefly Mafia (infina)
Spoiler:
Firefly Mafia - Joss Whedon never saw this coming.
Start Date: January 16th (Month for signups, plus some spare time for finalizing the game)
Bastardry: none, everything will operate by predefined rules
Open/closed: closed
Players: 15-25
Mod: infina (I might find a co-mod)
Deadline: 10 Day max on days, 4 day max on nights
Game type: Large

Players
1. Angua (You can't take the sky from me)
2. Sungura (Kaylee is awesome...so is Inara)
3. Adacore (Time for some thrilling heroics)
4. greenlover (Oh. why not.)
5. BoomFrog (Certainly by the time the future arrives I'll have taken care of my past overdue responsibilities, right?)
6. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis
8. roband (The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given adequate vacuuming systems)
9. mpolo (Shiny!)
12. Gopher of Pern (Two by two. Hands of blue.)
13. Vieto (Ah, curse you sudden but inevitable betrayal!)

Replacements

Small: Magicka Mafia (Gopher of Pern)
Spoiler:
Welcome To The School Of Magicka!

Welcome to magic school. My name is Vlad, and I am here to teach you the basics of magic. Put simply, I will teach each of you the basics of each of the elements: Water, Fire, Lightning, Earth, Cold, Shield, Arcane, and Life. This first lesson will be simple: I want you to cast a spell using each of these elements. There will be no need to combine the elements yet, that will come in a later lesson. Impress me with your ability to wield the elements!

Mod: Gopher of Pern
Game Type: Small
Setup: Semi-Open
Day Length: 5 days, not including weekends.
Player Count: 7+
Flavour: Based on the Magicka PC computer game, though no real knowledge needed.
Bastardry: None. Just some unusual mechanics.

Different Rules: At night, everyone gets to cast 1 spell, using one of the elements. Each element will have a different effect. Spells may be cast on yourself, or on others. Spell effects will be revealed at the start of the game. There will be a standard mafia, and some power roles.

Activity: You must post at least 1 meaningful post once every 2 RL days. 1 warning will be issued, then modkill/replacement will happen.

1 - Angua (elemental magic sounds interesting).
2 - BoomFrog (Color me intrigued)
3 - ConMan (Elementary, my dear Gopher)
4 - Adam H (QF-A-S-A Spacebar! QF-A-S-A Spacebar! QF-A-S-A Spacebar! Pwned.)
5 -
6 -
7 -

Micro: Neighbourhood Mafia (ConMan)
Spoiler:
It's a lovely day in the neighbourhood ...
Neighbourhood Mafia!

Mod: ConMan
Game type: Micro
Day length: Five days, excluding weekends
Player count: 7
Bastardry: None

Special mechanics: Everyone will be randomly placed into houses on the street (not determined by sign-up number). Most powers will tend to have an effect only on direct neighbours (amazingly enough, if someone dies both their neighbours suddenly find themselves next to each other!).

Sign-ups:
1. Vieto (Hi there neighbor, I hope you don't mind if I change my shoes...)
2. BoomFrog (I won't be able to start untl the 12th, but that should be fine? )

Replacements:

Turbo: Secret Santa 2011 (Misnomer)
Spoiler:
It's the post right above this one. Really.

Vanilla: Scales of Justice (webby)
Spoiler:
Scales of Justice

Mod: webby
Starting date: When Back to Basics is finished or sign-ups are full, whichever happens later.
Set-up: 9 players - 2 scum, 7 town. On day 1 everyone votes for which power roles are to be present. Scum already will have (secretly) decided which power they want. See Scales of Justice
Game Type: Vanilla. New players very welcome.
Deadline: One week maximum per game day. 72 hours maximum per night.

1. BoomFrog (You took my spot on purpose didn't you Lataro! Vote Lataro!)
8. Gopher of Pern (Is my heart heavier than a feather?)

Replacements:
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.
ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby Misnomer » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:42 am UTC

Sign-up close tomorrow people! Remember to send in your roles before then, or you could end up with nothing but a lump of coal for Christmas!

IMPORTANT: The role you send in should not be tied to a specific win condition. If you send in a role that is, then I will be forced to amend it, and you will not be informed of any changes.

Secret Santa 2011

The Setup:

The Details:

Sign-Up Instructions:

For example,
[/quote]You get the idea anyway - I'm sure you can come up with better roles!

Signups

Players:
4. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis =)
9. Adam H
12. webby

Replacements:

nb: Gojoe removed dued to his internet troubles
Misnomer

Postby Gopher of Pern » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:32 pm UTC

Sign-up close tomorrow people! Remember to send in your roles before then, or you could end up with nothing but a lump of coal for Christmas!

IMPORTANT: The role you send in should not be tied to a specific win condition. If you send in a role that is, then I will be forced to amend it, and you will not be informed of any changes.

Secret Santa 2011

The Setup:

The Details:

Sign-Up Instructions:

For example,
[/quote]You get the idea anyway - I'm sure you can come up with better roles!

Signups

Players:
3. GopherofPern - Bahhumbug!
4. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis =)
9. Adam H
12. webby

Replacements:
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy
Gopher of Pern

Postby webby » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:01 am UTC

Going to try this once more now that the fun games are finished and I'm going to have time from next week - if it doesn't get sign-ups now I'll save it for another time.

Scales of Justice

Starting date: 20th December or later.
Set-up: 9 players - 2 scum, 7 town. On day 1 everyone votes for which power roles are to be present. Scum already will have (secretly) decided which power they want. See Scales of Justice

Replacements:
webby

Postby t1mm01994 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:02 am UTC

Going to try this once more now that the fun games are finished and I'm going to have time from next week - if it doesn't get sign-ups now I'll save it for another time.

Scales of Justice

7. t1mm01994 (Why so serious?)

Replacements:
t1mm01994

Postby Mostlynormal » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 pm UTC

Scales of Justice

3. mostlynormal (Three is the number of completion)

Replacements:
Mostlynormal

Postby Misnomer » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:34 pm UTC

Replacement needed for Secret Santa Mafia. PM if interested.
Misnomer

Postby Inquisitor Atellus » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:43 am UTC

I, High Lord Inquisitor Dexter Atellus, require volunteers for an operation of Vermilion-ultra level importance. You will be operating under Inquisitorial Edict, on secondment to the Ordo Hereticus. While not time sensitive, this mission is of vital importance to the long-term stability of the sector.

Inquisitor MafiaK
Size: Small
Time: 5rl days per game day, weekends not included.
Bastardry: None.
Flavour: Warhammer 40k, although knowledge is in no way required, although characterisation is encouraged.

Prognostications indicate minimum squad size of 8 required for optimal chances of success.

Do not ask how you may give your life for the Emperor. Ask instead how you may give your death. --Warmaster Slaydo
We face enemies untold even within our own borders: the renegade, the psyker, the heretic. By my hand, all such shall burn. Only in unity does mankind have strength; only by the Emperor's design will humanity prevail.

Join my holy crusade.
Inquisitor Atellus

Postby TheMaskedGecko » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:03 pm UTC

Scales of Justice

3. mostlynormal (Three is the number of completion)
9.TheMaskedGecko(complete newbie, please go easy on me)

Replacements:
ConMan wrote:the neighbourhood’s favourite lizard

Yeah, I don't care if it's out of context, it massages my ego and so it stays.
TheMaskedGecko

Postby mrface » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 am UTC

Start Date: January 16th (Month for signups, plus some spare time for finalizing the game)

Players
5. BoomFrog (Certainly by the time the future arrives I'll have taken care of my past overdue responsibilities, right?)
6. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis
8. roband (The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given adequate vacuuming systems)
9. mpolo (Shiny!)
10.mrface (Also, I can kill you with my brain.)

Replacements
mrface

Postby mpolo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:21 pm UTC

I, High Lord Inquisitor Dexter Atellus, require volunteers for an operation of Vermilion-ultra level importance. You will be operating under Inquisitorial Edict, on secondment to the Ordo Hereticus. While not time sensitive, this mission is of vital importance to the long-term stability of the sector.

Inquisitor MafiaK
Flavour: Warhammer 40k, although knowledge is in no way required, although characterisation is encouraged.

Prognostications indicate minimum squad size of 8 required for optimal chances of success.

Do not ask how you may give your life for the Emperor. Ask instead how you may give your death. --Warmaster Slaydo
1. mpolo (Why not?)
Image <-- Evil experiment
mpolo

Postby TheMaskedGecko » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:26 pm UTC

Inquisitor MafiaK

1. mpolo (Why not?)
2.TheMaskedGecko (tried 40k once, discovered I can't paint)

TheMaskedGecko

Postby Mostlynormal » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:30 pm UTC

Neighbourhood Mafia!

Special mechanics: Everyone will be randomly placed into houses on the street (not determined by sign-up number). Most powers will tend to have an effect only on direct neighbours (amazingly enough, if someone dies both their neighbours suddenly find themselves next to each other!).

Sign-ups:
3. Mostlynormal (This is still going on, right? Also, three again, yay!)

Replacements:
Mostlynormal

Postby _infina_ » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 pm UTC

Reminder: Game starts on the 16th.

Players
6. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis
9. mpolo (Shiny!)

Replacements
Spoiler:
keozen wrote:It took us exactly 3 pages to turn a discussion of a loved children's book series into smut...
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:Only if your friends know what rhino dong smells like.

Malo mbwa mwitu
_infina_

Postby Azrael001 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:53 am UTC

Players
6. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis
9. mpolo (Shiny!)
11.Azrael001 (Dear Diary...today I was pompous and my sister was crazy.)

Replacements
Azrael001

Postby Iso » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:41 am UTC

Players
6. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis
9. mpolo (Shiny!)
14.Iso (I'm Iso.)

Replacements
Iso

Postby Chandani » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:26 pm UTC

Players
6. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis
9. mpolo (Shiny!)
14. Chandani

Replacements
Chandani

Postby Mostlynormal » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:08 pm UTC

Players
6. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis
9. mpolo (Shiny!)
14. Chandani
15. Mostlynormal

Replacements
Mostlynormal

Postby _infina_ » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:13 pm UTC

Firefly Will definitely happen now, but continue to sign up.
Spoiler:
keozen wrote:It took us exactly 3 pages to turn a discussion of a loved children's book series into smut...
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:Only if your friends know what rhino dong smells like.

Malo mbwa mwitu
_infina_

Postby t1mm01994 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:18 pm UTC

I'd like to comod Firefly, if I could have a decent amount of communication with you, infina.. I'm online like pretty much always.
t1mm01994

Postby Iso » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 am UTC

Actually, I recently got loaded up with hours at work. Please remove me from the playerlist. :(
Iso

Postby TheMaskedGecko » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:48 pm UTC

Neighbourhood Mafia!

Sign-ups:
4. TheMaskedGecko (If I sgn up for enough games I might remember to post in one of them)

Replacements:

TheMaskedGecko

Postby t1mm01994 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:40 pm UTC

Neighbourhood Mafia!

Sign-ups:
4. TheMaskedGecko (If I sgn up for enough games I might remember to post in one of them)
5. Tim {what's up with these brackets?}

Replacements:
t1mm01994

Postby mpolo » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:15 pm UTC

Neighbourhood Mafia!

Sign-ups:
6. mpolo (having died in Surprise and with Secret Santa near ending, I need another game!)

Replacements:
Image <-- Evil experiment
mpolo

Postby roband » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:21 pm UTC

Neighbourhood Mafia!

Sign-ups:
6. mpolo (having died in Surprise and with Secret Santa near ending, I need another game!)
7. roband (why not?)

Replacements:
roband
Psychedelic Shrub

Postby PhoenixEnigma » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:04 am UTC

Players
6. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis
9. mpolo (Shiny!)
14. Chandani
15. Mostlynormal
16. PhoenixEnigma (What'd y'all order a dead guy for?)

Replacements
"Optimism, pessimism, fuck that; we're going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I'm hell-bent on making it work." -Elon Musk
Shivahn wrote:I am a motherfucking sorceror.
PhoenixEnigma

Postby Gopher of Pern » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:27 pm UTC

Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry!

Welcome to Hogwarts. I'm sure you will all enjoy your stay here, and will learn much. You will all be sorted into your houses, who will basically be your families from here on in, so learn to trust them.

However, be warned. There is rumours of a cult trying to infiltrate the school. I can assure you there is no danger here, and there is nothing to worry about!

Again, Welcome to Hogarts!

Start Date: January 16th
Open/closed: semi-open
Players: 8-16
Mod: Gopher of Pern (I might find a co-mod)
Deadline: 7 days for days, 3 for nights.
Game type: Medium

Game Rules: Everyone will be sorted into one of the houses - Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. If the numbers aren't divisible by 4, any extras will be independants. Everyone in a house will have private chat with their housemates, day and night. Also available are house points, which constitute a secondary win condition - Whichever house has the most points at the end of the game has an additional win. Each house also has a power associated with it. At night, the house can vote on which member will carry out this action. Gryffindor has a Roleblock action. Hufflepuff have a doctor action. Ravenclaw have a combined watcher/tracker action. Slytherin have a cop action.

Scum may have powers, depending on the game size. Scum may be part of any house.Scum will only have night chat between each other, but will still have mason chat with their housemates.

House Points: The following will earn house points:
You will earn 1 point per post you make. Double posts will be counted as 1 post. Simple one liners saying 'I will post later' will not count. Post must contain content relevant to the game. All points will be decided by the mods, so any attempts to inflate your score using trickery will first be met with points penalties, and maybe a modkill if it is serious. So no tactics such as 2 people continually posting one after each other. This rule is in place to encourage posting, not to spam the game.
You will earn 3 points for having a vote on at the end of the day.
You will earn 5 points at the beginning of the day if you had a vote on scum and they were lynched.
House points will be shown at the same time Votals are shown.

Players:
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -

16 -
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy
Gopher of Pern

Postby roband » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:06 pm UTC

Welcome to Hogwarts. I'm sure you will all enjoy your stay here, and will learn much. You will all be sorted into your houses, who will basically be your families from here on in, so learn to trust them.

However, be warned. There is rumours of a cult trying to infiltrate the school. I can assure you there is no danger here, and there is nothing to worry about!

Game Rules: Everyone will be sorted into one of the houses - Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. If the numbers aren't divisible by 4, any extras will be independants. Everyone in a house will have private chat with their housemates, day and night. Also available are house points, which constitute a secondary win condition - Whichever house has the most points at the end of the game has an additional win. Each house also has a power associated with it. At night, the house can vote on which member will carry out this action. Gryffindor has a Roleblock action. Hufflepuff have a doctor action. Ravenclaw have a combined watcher/tracker action. Slytherin have a cop action.

Scum may have powers, depending on the game size. Scum may be part of any house.Scum will only have night chat between each other, but will still have mason chat with their housemates.

You will earn 1 point per post you make. Double posts will be counted as 1 post. Simple one liners saying 'I will post later' will not count. Post must contain content relevant to the game. All points will be decided by the mods, so any attempts to inflate your score using trickery will first be met with points penalties, and maybe a modkill if it is serious. So no tactics such as 2 people continually posting one after each other. This rule is in place to encourage posting, not to spam the game.
You will earn 5 points at the beginning of the day if you had a vote on scum and they were lynched.

Players:
1 - roband (I pity any mod who wants to decide if my posts are contentful or just chatty :( )
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -

16 -
roband
Psychedelic Shrub

Postby Mostlynormal » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 pm UTC

Players:
1 - roband (I pity any mod who wants to decide if my posts are contentful or just chatty :( )
2 -
3 - mostlynormal (I've got nothing to say, and I am saying it!)
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -

16 -
Mostlynormal

Postby Lataro » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:40 pm UTC

will flavor knowledge matter at all in this game GoP? I like the setup, but don't want to get screwed by not knowing crap or caring about HP. :P
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."
Lataro

Postby t1mm01994 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:18 pm UTC

Players:
2 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Tim (No, it's Wingardium LeviOsa, not Wingardium LevioSA!)
8 -

16 -

Apart from that, wouldnt this be just perfect as a newb game?
t1mm01994

Postby roband » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:48 pm UTC

Oh god, tim can do spells and shit! I bet he's pleased about it.

too subtle a reference?
roband
Psychedelic Shrub

Postby Gopher of Pern » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:07 pm UTC

No flavour knowledge necessary, as it is semi-open. The hidden parts are just scum powers (if any) which will just be vanilla scum powers.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy
Gopher of Pern

Postby Lataro » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:11 am UTC

Players:
2 -
4 -
5 - Lataro (I call lynch immune!)
6 -
8 -

16 -
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."
Lataro

Postby Vieto » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:42 am UTC

PhoenixEnigma wrote:Reminder: Game starts on the 16th.

Players
6. b.i.o
7. ForAllOfThis
9. mpolo (Shiny!)
14. Chandani
15. Mostlynormal
16. PhoenixEnigma (What'd y'all order a dead guy for?)

Replacements

dropping out.
a.k.a. Cazador
Vieto

Postby Azrael001 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:04 am UTC

Players:
2 - Azrael001 (Let's see if we can Methods of Rationality this game... to the limit!)
4 -
6 -
8 -

16 -
Azrael001

Postby RoadieRich » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:05 pm UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:No flavour knowledge necessary, as it is semi-open. The hidden parts are just scum powers (if any) which will just be vanilla scum powers.

Although a lack of flavour knowledge will result in you being shunned as a suspected Twilight fan.
roband wrote:Mav is a cow.

UniJam 2012: Inter-university Games Jam hosted by Nottingham Trent University DevSoc.
nlug: Nottingham Linux User Group
DevSoc: The Nottingham Trent University Software Development Society
RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby fearless » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 pm UTC

I would like to sign up.
Do I need to PM someone or will this count signing up?

edit: nevermind, I get it.

Players:
2 - Azrael001 (Let's see if we can Methods of Rationality this game... to the limit!)
4 -
6 -
8 - fearless

16 -
fearless

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia