Actual Drnukenness!

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Magistrates, Prelates, Moderators General

Re: Actual Drnukenness!

Postby I Am Raven » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:59 pm UTC

Ia m do sofucking fdrunjk right niw! Fuck jesus chrst is ! I am goddamn drunk, tisghrt! Right! Right, I am drunk. Drunk Like i haven;t been in ages! I dont wanna go go to slsleep I'll be spjinning all over the goddamn splace! Drunk drunk drujjk! And I gvhave to gt up at like 6:30 tkmorrow. Jesus, christ. Drunk,. oooh mooooo noo nooo. I meant nOoooo. "MNoooo"! Nooo. I meant "Nooo." Noo, away toooo drtiunk. Sory.
Goo night,. Night,. Good night.
Goo. Good ngiht.. Like, I;,m as drunk ias \I ever was. BHoly shit, My typing i s like e jesus crhsut i:"<M drunk . WHJAT?P! Suero dus du[er drunk/Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YES! Drunk. Beer, talkign drinking, more drinkjing,. Waitning, drinking talking, smokijng, waaaaay tooo drinunkmdm. DrunK! Shit!
Sandwich eeating drunj. Christ, I'll stip tip now . I;kk stik io. I'll stop now. Wow. Don't wanna go4teet up tomorrow.!

EDIT: uuuuggggghhhh why... And I smoked again too. :( Still not sober, but have to get to work. That should be, how d'you kids call it nowadays? "Fun"? Well shit no.
Ptolom wrote:penis
I Am Raven

Postby exporito » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 am UTC

Amie wrote:This is my story today too. Except, I had vodka, neat >.<

Vodka sucks imo
exporito

Postby Ulc » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:48 am UTC

exporito wrote:Vodka sucks imo

That likely just means "I've never tasted proper vodka and thus makes claims I have no idea about".

Like with any other liqueur, vodka comes in a huge range of qualities - sadly most people don't realise that good vodka actually exists, but it does. It's a very smooth taste, with a fair bit of sweetness and a (usually) very clean finish without much burn, in some cases there's also a hint of charcoal/smoke. I don't find it as interesting as whisky or rum, but all types of alcohol has the cheap, shitty tasting version, and the fact that getting hold of a good vodka isn't easy, shouldn't cause people to condemn vodka as a type.

And the russian/polish vodka dinners where each (slightly cooled) shot is followed by a small bite to eat (sausages, smoked fish, potatoes that have been boiled, smoked and finally roasted or other strong tasting things) makes for one heck of a evening!

Raven, I feel pity for you, that must have been horrible getting up to work.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle

A White Russian, shades and a bathrobe, what more can you want from life?
Ulc

Postby I Am Raven » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:47 pm UTC

Ulc wrote:Raven, I feel pity for you, that must have been horrible getting up to work.

Luckily I sort of sobered up during the first hour of my (4 hour) shift, and I never have a hangover (apart from a really dry mouth sometimes). I just drank way too much on an empty stomach yesterday. But in my defense, people kept on getting me beer and corn wine.
I have honestly never been that drunk in my life. I bumped into so many things, and sort of ran headfirst into my front door. On a workday for God's sake! I am still so immature, and still have so much to learn.

BUT!

Ulc wrote:Like with any other liqueur, vodka comes in a huge range of qualities - sadly most people don't realise that good vodka actually exists, but it does. It's a very smooth taste, with a fair bit of sweetness and a (usually) very clean finish without much burn, in some cases there's also a hint of charcoal/smoke. I don't find it as interesting as whisky or rum, but all types of alcohol has the cheap, shitty tasting version, and the fact that getting hold of a good vodka isn't easy, shouldn't cause people to condemn vodka as a type.

And the Russian/Polish vodka dinners where each (slightly cooled) shot is followed by a small bite to eat (sausages, smoked fish, potatoes that have been boiled, smoked and finally roasted or other strong tasting things) makes for one heck of a evening!

This is the exact opposite of what I like to taste in strong spirits.
That, however, does seem to fit its character perfectly! I have some premium Russian vodka lying around somewhere, should give it a try.
Last edited by I Am Raven on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:52 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
I Am Raven

Postby Whelan » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:19 pm UTC

So, about to go home for chribo, drinking up the last can of cider before I leave. I have got to remember how much a lightweight I am when I haven't eaten for ages. And there's only one bag of chrisps in the flat as well. Oh well. I'm a student, mild intoxication is expected if me.
"I like to be understood whenever I open my mouth; I have a horror of blinding people with science"- Richard Dawkins
Weeks wrote:
TaintedDeity wrote:And all I get is this tame space dragon. Where's my recognition?!
A tame dragon is its own reward.
Whelan

Postby adho » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:24 pm UTC

Spoiler:

Woke up. Found this picture. Very, very fun night. Involved playgrounds. Kebabs.
adho

Postby she-ra » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:50 pm UTC

I've always wanted to post in actual drunkenness but I almost never drink and internet but tonight I had left over wine with dinner (all alone) and now I am drunk because my tolerance is shot to hell because my friend are boring so I am drunk and posting in actual drunkenness.
Without me the world would be doomed.
she-ra

Postby she-ra » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:54 pm UTC

Is it wrong to make myself popcorn instead of going to bed? because I want popcorn but I should go to bed. A moral dilemma for the ages. Also sorry about double posting but drunkenness makes me want to write stuff on the internet but I feel like if I hang around Mark Watches Buffy making drunken comments for to long they will begin to dislike me so I came back here instead. Okay I am going to make popcorn now instead of going to bed. No judging.
Without me the world would be doomed.
she-ra

Postby ArgonV » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:09 am UTC

I'm not exactly drunk, mostly somewhat pissed. And I really do want to go to sleep, but there's sooooooooooooooooooooooo much music I need to listen to first. I think I'll be skipping class in six hours and celebrate Christmas break early tonight, by myself. Which isn't nearly as bad as it sounds, 'cause in 12 hours I'll be meeting up with some likeminded friends. Sleeping in beforehand might not even be such a bad idea!
ArgonV

Postby Samik » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:33 am UTC

Ohmigod I'm so drunk. It took me a very long time to make sure there were no typos here. Ohmigod I need to go.

Talk to you all tomorrow. I'll probably edit this.

EDIT: Again.
Last edited by Samik on Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:26 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Samik

Postby Samik » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:04 am UTC

ArgonV wrote:but there's sooooooooooooooooooooooo much music I need to listen to first.

As always.

I think I'll be skipping class in six hours and celebrate Christmas break early tonight,

Aweaome

by myself.

Wait. Not awesome.

'cause in 12 hours I'll be meeting up with some likeminded friends.

Well, shit. That's not what you just said. 'Tis awesome.

Sleeping in beforehand might not even be such a bad idea!

Whatever. It's all good.
Samik

Postby Samik » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:24 am UTC

she-ra wrote:Also sorry about double posting

Well, here comes a triple post, to take the focus of of you (I'm in about octuple post territory here - proof-reading for typos is a task of sheer force of will like you have never experienced)

adho wrote:Involved playgrounds. Kebabs.

I want to visit. Kebabs are always solid.

she-ra wrote:I've always wanted to post in actual drunkenness but I almost never drink and internet but tonight I had left over wine with dinner (all alone) and now I am drunk because my tolerance is shot to hell because my friend are boring so I am drunk and posting in actual drunkenness.

So many things wrong with this sentence.

I almost never drink

You're a warped human being.

but tonight I had left over wine with dinner

Cool!

(all alone)

:cry:

and now I am drunk

:D

because my tolerance is shot to hell

:(

because my friend are boring

:(

so I am drunk

and posting in actual drunkenness.

Last edited by Samik on Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:27 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Samik

Postby Samik » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:25 am UTC

I'm sorry my liver.

Good night.
Samik

Postby mercutio_stencil » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:26 am UTC

I'm having trouble coordinating my thoghts, and movement...I didn't drink that much, I swear, but it was a strong beer, but it might be the sickness and the coffee and the ts of pseudophedrine,

that might have done it.
mercutio_stencil

Postby ArgonV » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:42 am UTC

How I wish, how I wish you were here...
ArgonV

Postby Whelan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:59 am UTC

WASSAIL!
"I like to be understood whenever I open my mouth; I have a horror of blinding people with science"- Richard Dawkins
Weeks wrote:
TaintedDeity wrote:And all I get is this tame space dragon. Where's my recognition?!
A tame dragon is its own reward.
Whelan

Postby ArgonV » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:43 am UTC

So, basically, you're saying I'll start 2012 flanked by 4 attractive girls in bikini. Well yeah, can't argue with that...
ArgonV

Postby Amie » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:43 am UTC

Awwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

I just downed half a bottle of vodka and now I'm dancing listening to 80's pop naked.

Seriously guys, I'm not drunk. Just about to take a shower.
Summer is miles and miles away, and no one would ask me to stay.
And I, should contemplate this change... to ease the pain.
And I, should step out of the rain... turn away.
Amie

Postby ArgonV » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:08 am UTC

Not exactly drunk, but definitely somewhat tipsy. Had a good friend I hadn't seen in a while over for drinks and it was awesome. Realized I hadn't seen a very complicated friend in over two weeks now, and decided that was also awesome.
A slightly misogynistic friend asked me to wingman for hem next weekend, but I'm not exactly sure I want to do that to the girl in question...
ArgonV

Postby Thesh » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:18 am UTC

The glasses! They are empty!
Deceiving appearance, they're dressed up as gods.
Fake that they care, their conscience is lost.
Denial their craft and riots our goal.
They lead those who follow and break those who fall.
Thesh
Has the Brain Worms, In Case You Forgot.

Postby Vieto » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:29 am UTC

I love being drunk, at the level of drunkenness than I am now. It's the perfect level of drunk. I love it. It's a pity that it's not as easy to reach this drunk level as it was about a year ago, but whatever. What matters now is that I am at the optimal level of being drunk now. Gotta love brain chemistry.
a.k.a. Cazador
Vieto

Postby Thesh » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:34 am UTC

Are you sure it's optimal? Try one more drink, and see if it gets better. If it does, try another.
Deceiving appearance, they're dressed up as gods.
Fake that they care, their conscience is lost.
Denial their craft and riots our goal.
They lead those who follow and break those who fall.
Thesh
Has the Brain Worms, In Case You Forgot.

Postby Vieto » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:50 am UTC

Thesh wrote:Are you sure it's optimal? Try one more drink, and see if it gets better. If it does, try another.

Yes, I'm sure it was optimal. (And I have had more drinks since then. Oddly enough, it hasn't affected my spelling abilities, but that is probably due to the fact that I am a bit of a perfectionist.
a.k.a. Cazador
Vieto

Postby I Am Raven » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:57 am UTC

)
I Am Raven

Postby Amie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:15 pm UTC

Hi you guys. Wine isn't bad apparently.

Sup?
Summer is miles and miles away, and no one would ask me to stay.
And I, should contemplate this change... to ease the pain.
And I, should step out of the rain... turn away.
Amie

Postby ArgonV » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:24 pm UTC

Red wine makes me sleepy after the first bottle
ArgonV

Postby e^iπ+1=0 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:03 am UTC

lol. I quite like wine. Red wine mostly, but Argentina has great white wines. Torrontés can be quite good. Colomé's are too dry, and San Juan's are too sweet, but I know there's a balance to be had.

In any case, I guess my tolerance has been shot to hell over the holidays. I had 2 pints of Old Rosie and most of 1 of Henry Weston's, plus a shot of Fireball, and I'm fairly drunk.

Goodnight!
poxic wrote:You, sir, have heroic hair.

(Avatar by Sungura)
e^iπ+1=0
Much, much better than Gooder

Postby nehpest » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:16 am UTC

Re: Argentinian wines. I agree; as a USian I feel like their product is undervalued and underappreciated. I will differ with you on Colomé being too dry, though.

On topic: So. Much. Tecate.
Kewangji wrote:Someone told me I need to stop being so arrogant. Like I'd care about their plebeian opinions.

blag
nehpest

Postby torontoraptor » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:04 am UTC

Woooo formals! Woooo drinking in pubs after formals! Woooo girl I like telling me she has a boy waiting for her to come back and fuck! Wait...that last one isn't right....aaahhhhh eellll. Time to drink a lot of water. I need this water. Alsdo, its bloody colld out. Like, properly motherfucking cold. My eats are burning, and I don't think abybody is atlkin about ne either. The onger post i type, the pahrder to tyupe is it.
I blog about Doctor Who, and other things!
Promicin wrote:Now if I can just grab on with my tongue-like foot... wait. I am not a mussel.

pseudoidiot wrote:
You, sir, name? wrote:fucking owls is enjoyable.
Someone should sig this
torontoraptor

Postby Vieto » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 am UTC

It appears I am more willing to post in mafia after drinking. Given that I normally lurk/ resist posting things due to perfectionism, I am ok with this.
a.k.a. Cazador
Vieto

Postby e^iπ+1=0 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:45 pm UTC

nehpest wrote:Re: Argentinian wines. I agree; as a USian I feel like their product is undervalued and underappreciated. I will differ with you on Colomé being too dry, though.

Yeah, actually, I believe I was a bit mixed up with where I was talking about. For one, San Juan is a region rather than the specific vineyard I meant, San Pedro de Yacochuya.

I know that, at the least, the specific Torrontés that Colomé had for the formal wine tasting was very good. It was Yacochuya's that was too dry. They specifically made it that way, I believe, but I didn't like it.

Those were the only two vineyards I visited, but I had wine with basically every meal while there so I got to try quite a lot.

In terms of reds, I certainly had some good Malbec wines, but they didn't stand out the same way overall. Still, I thought that Yacochuya's 2007 100% Malbec was really good. The year's definitely important though; I had the 2008 (or some different year, anyway) in a restaurant in Salta and it wasn't nearly as good.
poxic wrote:You, sir, have heroic hair.

(Avatar by Sungura)
e^iπ+1=0
Much, much better than Gooder

Postby I Am Raven » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:38 am UTC

Blabaloobabeer. I like the beer. :)
I Am Raven

Postby ArgonV » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:59 am UTC

What the hell? I've not been having any luck in months, now I've gotta choose between an exotic girl, voluptuous Russian or a cute nerdy redhead waitress rocking the sexy librarian look. I'm gonna need to sleep on this...
ArgonV

Postby torontoraptor » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:16 am UTC

redhead librarian. It was my friendxs' birthdayt. My otrher friend payed for all the drinks at the frist bar wiuthout telling me, so I bought teh birthday girld and two others muffidrvers at boston pizza. Goddamn good night. I do seem to be acrrsuing a pattern of rambling to first year eng students who i randomly meet when getting others hom e tohugh. May be a sing of old age. I also slip deep into a stereotyupical candian accent. My friend, who i call a newfie, but isn't actulally a nwefie, finds this highly amusing.
Promicin wrote:Now if I can just grab on with my tongue-like foot... wait. I am not a mussel.

pseudoidiot wrote:
Someone should sig this
torontoraptor

Postby Apparently Anonymous » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:09 pm UTC

I'd also definitely say the nerdy sexy librarian redhead.

Also, illegally posting :( Just miss being drunk on the internet, it's been a while.
Apparently Anonymous

Postby ArgonV » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:24 am UTC

DAMNIT! Sexy redhead switched shifts. To times I can't make it, because of birthday parties #firstworldproblems. In other news, my friend behind the bar locked my friend and me as well as two strangers in at the pub where he works. By the time he let us go, we were all friends and the five of us decided to hit another pub. Fun night.

I might be going out too much though. When I entered the pub, a crowd of people were cheering, I got loads of free beer from bartenders in several pubs and my newest two friends both recognized me from just being in town :P
ArgonV

Postby torontoraptor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 am UTC

I just got an email saying there was a post in this threAD WHIthought anythingt sohwoing up. Therefore, me beind g drunk and posting ,akes pefect sense. I love not having to try and spell colrreclyu here. Also, yay fro couples finally hgetting toegehter (both Jesse and Aime and people I know in rl who are just now finally daying), and boo fdor girsl who have black belts and punch really hard when drunk. I don't even do aynthing, she just pujncheded me. Its not like I would if she was interested, I'm close freidns with her brother. She apparently hust likes punching em when drunk. It hurts. :(. But yah for pold people! Fuck i'm rambling. Thwrws a reason we have a drunk therad, and this is it.

pseudoidiot wrote:
Someone should sig this
torontoraptor

Postby Kick » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:03 am UTC

yea hthat was me i didn't think well i thought htis was faid but then i realize d it wasn't faid and delteed mpust becuase because i dnidn't want drunks posts s bpublic abecuase id on't wat nthtat to be out there, sorry, pout fuck mean this is baaadd

yeah, i, why they dsay alcohol bad when it's so good, but yeah, sorry about reploying here and then deleteing anbut that psot of mine it wasn't much but i was drunlk adn didn't want it public but now i dont' care

and pink floyud is fucking awesome dude, it is jsut so fuckign asesome, i could liest en to it for ever and ever enad enver and ever.

I love you all.
I'm never sarcastic.
Kick

Postby Kick » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 am UTC

oh wow you got drunks i meant pucnhed? that's bnad, i got orange soda and it was no, it is great. i love my orange soida right now
I'm never sarcastic.
Kick

Postby ArgonV » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:38 am UTC

IMAG0026.jpg
. G'night!
ArgonV

PreviousNext

Return to General