webgiant wrote:I'm looking for rude crude math jokes, the kind which would have 90% of the general population not understanding the joke and/or the punch line, and the remaining 10% slapping the joke-teller with their dissertation.
skeptical scientist wrote:Let me Google that for you.
webgiant wrote:I was hoping for jokes which might be told at Mensa after the third glass of sherry.
doogly wrote:I'm fond of the Gauss Bonnet theorem. If you pay close attention to the curves, you know how many holes there are.
fishfry wrote:webgiant wrote:I was hoping for jokes which might be told at Mensa after the third glass of sherry.
Well there's always this oldie ... the mathematical theory of big game hunting. I had no trouble finding it on the Internet, though I first saw it many years ago. It's been around a long time.
broken_escalator wrote:Everyone knows afros are a hard counter to petrification.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests