1. Angua - Has avoided any strong opinions and went for a lurker vote. Voting a lurker isn't very helpful, and especially an unrepentent lurker such as GL. He always lurks so his lurking isn't a sign of scummyness. Her play here reminds me a lot of Lock, Stock, where she was just trying to survive by going after uninteresting targets. - Slightly scummy
2. Sungura - Has a reputation for being psychic and proved it with SecondShadow. Although it's not like she actually said he was Brook, just "someone who she had played with before." Still kinda impressive. Obsessed with proving herself right by lynching Mr. Face. If Mr. Face turns up Cult Leader I'll be very impressed. But there's other scum out there too, I'd like to hear who else you think is scum. Her avoiding other topics is scummy. - Slightly Scummy.
6. b.i.o - I agreed with his D1 vote on FOAT and would have been right there with him, ironic that he says it was not a sincere vote, however I've pulled the same tactic D1 as town to try and cause a ruckuss and get more reads from everyone. Altogether seems to be trying to actually help, and not worried about self preservation. Reminds me of Amy's Surprise. - Town as of D1
7. ForAllOfThis - Book - Town as of D1 - D3 content so far sounds to me like he wasn't recruited, so - slightly townie as of D3
8. roband - Aggressive and assertive as normal. Hard to get a read so far, unfortunately I know he is just as aggressive as scum. - Very Slightly Townie
9. mpolo - Thin non-committal analysis D1 and no strong opinions. This seems to be how he always plans unfortunately, but it's not helping town. - Slightly scummy.
10. mrface - Seems to be pushing for an easy lynch D1, going after lurker SecondShadow, and passive Angua. Also:
I agree that it does seem certain that the Reavers have at least a limited culting ability, now.
"Seem certain"? Why so timid with your assertion? Either River started the game as a Revear or they can recruit. The former is laughable so I'd say the latter is iron-clad. Your statement isn't false, but the wording pings me. - Slightly scummy.
11. Azrael001 - Pushed the big read button way too early and has been pretty flippant in his attitude since D1. Although, I honestly don't blame him too much about the button thing, I'd be curious too, and the only reason not to push it is if it ended the day, but there were lots of other things it could do. Still discussing it with town would have at least yielded a few reactions to evaluate. He is either Scummy or I just don't like his play style. He also hasn't really really tried to find scum. Also, Adacore's only two post in D2 included a defense of Azreal while calling him scummy, which seems like scum buddy trying to dissolve suspicion. Assuming Adacore was recruited N1, I find it likely that Azreal is a Reaver. However, that would require that his claim is false since I doubt there we're two recruits D1 and I doubt that there was a Reaver inventor.
The only town inventor would be the obvious Kaylee, so if you are Kaylee please explicitly claim it so a potential real Kaylee can counter claim. Otherwise I'll assuming your lying and the Reaver cult leader. If there is a Kaylee out there who is not Azreal please don't claim until he does. - Scummy unless Kaylee
13. TheSecondShadow - Little content, and a vote on b.i.o. that I don't like. Although he probably didn't read Amy's Surprise so he doesn't have that reference point for a metaread on b.i.o. - Slightly Scummy.
14. Chandani - I'd be suspicious except she is obviously Mal. - Town as of D1
15. Mostlynormal - Once again, he often says what I am thinking. An early vote on GoP means he's probably not Alliance. His vote on Azreal is in keeping with his style so nothing pops up as scummy so far. - Slightly Townie