Professor Farnsworth's Secrets of the Universe

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Prelates, Moderators General

Professor Farnsworth's Secrets of the Universe

Postby Sean Quixote » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:15 pm UTC

Let's unlock the ultimate secret(s) of the universe! This game is inspired by the Reincarnation episode of Futurama...

Each successive post will be looking at a smaller magnification than the previous, and YOU get to "discover" what lies at the infinitesimal heart of matter itself! This'll work kinda sorta like an X word story thread in that it's going to continuously get longer and longer, hopefully off into the vast reaches of infinity. Rhyming'd also be awesome when possible or practical, but just remember that things only rhyme below 10-5 Å, you dope! ;)

Professor Farnsworth wrote:Now, to examine some matter. Any old matter will do. How about this log I found in a hole in the bottom of the sea. Now, to penetrate its deepest mysteries... Oh, my! There's a frog on a bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea! Could that possibly be the ultimate secret of the universe?! ...Wait! There's a snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole in the bottom of the sea!

Let's magnify some more... Jeepers Creepers! There's a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!

Anyone else care to take a gander? :D
Last edited by Sean Quixote on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Sean Quixote

Re: Professor Farnsworth's Secrets of the Universe

Postby Adam H » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:39 pm UTC

Blimey! There's an egg on the leg of a fly on the thigh of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
-Adam
Adam H

Postby Chewbaccawacca » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:51 pm UTC

Goodness! There are some regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly on the thigh of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Not all who wander ar...blah blah blah, basically I want to be cool like Aragorn.
Chewbaccawacca

Location: The Great Green Pacific Northwest! ....of the United States! .....of America!

Postby Sean Quixote » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 pm UTC

Oh no! There's an abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Sean Quixote

Postby cemper93 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:04 pm UTC

Incredible! There's a pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!

I have been officially granted the rights not to rhyme.
Hello good friend.<br>Thank you for the kind insight. To gain free XBOX, please click this link <a href="http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=37971">for m&ouml;re information visit our website.</a><br>Also more can be found.<br>Best regard
cemper93

Postby farnsworth » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:19 am UTC

Impossible! There's an image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!

I am obligated to post in this thread.
farnsworth

Postby BurningLed » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:10 am UTC

Inconceivable! There's a scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!

By the way, this is based off an old children's song if you didn't already know -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnwTuDAQwN0
Axman wrote:Some people blow their cash on watches that they show off to people who think said watches make a person cool. Some people spend a weekend buying everyone fake gifts in a game of make-believe.
I think the latter group is awesome.
BurningLed

Postby Badion » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:18 pm UTC

Craptastical! There's god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
One of these things is not like the others.
Every penny saved costs the government 2.1cents.

Badion

Postby Wnderer » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm UTC

Amazing! There's a world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Wnderer

Postby SmoothBlade » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:31 am UTC

Astonishing! There's a land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Otherwise known as Cheesy or Machete

A conservative furry! What a rarity!
SmoothBlade

Postby JyxxGirl » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:47 pm UTC

Holy Mother of Chocolate! There's a funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!

I signed up just to add on to this XD
JyxxGirl

Postby Wnderer » Sat May 05, 2012 3:10 pm UTC

Gee Willikers! There's a sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Wnderer

Postby Metazoan » Wed May 09, 2012 1:07 pm UTC

They are taking the mick! There is pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Metazoan

Postby Adam H » Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm UTC

What the whaaaa!?!? There's some blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
-Adam
Adam H

Postby Giallo » Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 pm UTC

Holy cow! There are seven angels - it's true! - in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
"Ich bin ein Teil von jener Kraft, die stets das Böse will und stets das Gute schafft."
Giallo

Postby [username] » Thu May 10, 2012 4:56 am UTC

Far out! There's a whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Duck.

cjdrum's the ghost: [username] but a host!
For the secrets of my old avatar, click here!
[username]

Postby Wnderer » Sat May 12, 2012 3:06 pm UTC

Hilarious! There's a comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Wnderer

Postby moui » Sat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm UTC

Stupendous! There's a farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
moui

Postby [username] » Wed May 16, 2012 2:40 am UTC

What the heck! There's a forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Duck.

[username]

Postby Wnderer » Sat May 19, 2012 1:09 pm UTC

Surprise, surprise! There's a comment in the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image in the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Wnderer

Postby Sean Quixote » Sun May 20, 2012 8:39 pm UTC

Oh... your... god! There's a troll taking a poll in a comment on the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image of the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Sean Quixote

Postby [username] » Mon May 21, 2012 12:34 am UTC

What stupidity! There's a reply to the troll taking a poll in a comment on the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image of the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Duck.

[username]

Postby Wnderer » Sun May 27, 2012 3:06 pm UTC

Way too much! There's an absurd little bird eating corn that's still warm from some dung to be flung from a gray trebuchet in a battle at castle in a reference in the reply to the troll taking a poll in a comment on the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image of the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Wnderer

Postby Sean Quixote » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:25 am UTC

Jackpot! There's a shiny new penny in the nest of the absurd little bird eating corn that's still warm from some dung to be flung from a gray trebuchet in a battle at castle in a reference in the reply to the troll taking a poll in a comment on the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image of the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Sean Quixote

Postby Vytron » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:48 am UTC

Awesome! There's an uncanny face of Abraham Lincoln in a shiny new penny in the nest of the absurd little bird eating corn that's still warm from some dung to be flung from a gray trebuchet in a battle at castle in a reference in the reply to the troll taking a poll in a comment on the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image of the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Cheers Marsh'n!

YOU DID IT KARHELL!!
Vytron

Postby XTCamus » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:46 am UTC

Wicked Pisser! There's a sly little smile on the uncanny face of Abraham Lincoln in a shiny new penny in the nest of the absurd little bird eating corn that's still warm from some dung to be flung from a gray trebuchet in a battle at a castle in a reference in the reply to the troll taking a poll in a comment on the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image of the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
XTCamus

Postby Vytron » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:14 am UTC

Unbelievable! There's a wry nose that grows over a sly little smile on the uncanny face of Abraham Lincoln in a shiny new penny in the nest of the absurd little bird eating corn that's still warm from some dung to be flung from a gray trebuchet in a battle at a castle in a reference in the reply to the troll taking a poll in a comment on the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image of the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Cheers Marsh'n!

YOU DID IT KARHELL!!
Vytron

Postby NikostratosX » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:07 am UTC

Flabbergasting! An evil pimple is singing about how life's so simple on the wry nose that grows over a sly little smile on the uncanny face of Abraham Lincoln in a shiny new penny in the nest of the absurd little bird eating corn that's still warm from some dung to be flung from a gray trebuchet in a battle at a castle in a reference in the reply to the troll taking a poll in a comment on the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image of the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of a fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!

I too, signed up just to post/revive this awesome post.
NikostratosX

Postby Pipplepopple23 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:43 pm UTC

My word! There's Boston Bruins exploring ancient ruins on the evil pimple that's singing about how life's so simple on the wry nose that grows over a sly little smile on the uncanny face of Abraham Lincoln in a shiny new penny in the nest of the absurd little bird eating corn that's still warm from some dung to be flung from a gray trebuchet in a battle at a castle in a reference in the reply to the troll taking a poll in a comment on the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image of the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of the fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!

Awful lot of stuff, isn't there? :wink:
Pipplepopple23

Postby bouer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 pm UTC

Oh me yarm (Oh My Gretzky)! There's Don Cherry being boring on the Boston Bruins exploring ancient ruins on the evil pimple that's singing about how life's so simple on the wry nose that grows over a sly little smile on the uncanny face of Abraham Lincoln in a shiny new penny in the nest of the absurd little bird eating corn that's still warm from some dung to be flung from a gray trebuchet in a battle at a castle in a reference in the reply to the troll taking a poll in a comment on the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image of the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of the fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!

Edit: I was not aware until now that oh em gee turned into gee willikers. I like it.
Socrates wrote:The unexamined life is not worth living.
addams wrote:People! Can't live with them and we are not supposed to shoot 'em.
bouer

Postby patzer » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:52 pm UTC

Wow! There's a moldy blueberry in Don Cherry being boring on the Boston Bruins exploring ancient ruins on the evil pimple that's singing about how life's so simple on the wry nose that grows over a sly little smile on the uncanny face of Abraham Lincoln in a shiny new penny in the nest of the absurd little bird eating corn that's still warm from some dung to be flung from a gray trebuchet in a battle at a castle in a reference in the reply to the troll taking a poll in a comment on the forum on the bottom of the farcical war chronicle on the comical little barnacle on the whale-o on each halo of the seven angels in the blue in the hue of the pee coming from the knee of the sick little tick on the funny little bunny in the land of rubber bands in the world in the hand of the god playing in the scrimmage in the image of the pattern in the abnormality in the formality of the regs written on the egg on the leg of the fly in the eye of the snail on the tail of the frog on the bump on this log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
patzer
Pawn to f3

Return to Forum Games