EVE Online

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Prelates, Moderators General

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:46 pm UTC

But just low level right, so I can just skip them and they'll go away once I get to the better missions?
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Swivelguy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:13 am UTC

It must be a level 1 mission.

L2 missions all accept cruisers and smaller, L3 missions accept BCs and smaller, L4s accept any subcap. However, some missions at each difficutly level don't have these restrictions and you can do them in any ship.

So if you're capable of flying a larger ship but don't have the standings to do a higher level mission, then yes, you'll have to fly a frigate in L1s until you can do L2s.
EVE Online: Daesis Wrack
Starcraft 2 (US): CosmicOsmo #465
Anarchy Online (RK2): Azzamis
User avatar
Swivelguy
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:11 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:54 am UTC

Alrighty, well I've almost grinded up to level 3s now (yay connections!), and so far only 2 missions I had to decline because of ship requirements, so woo!

So my skill plan is to first finish off connections/social/negotiation all to 5, then do the engineering/electronic skills to improve my tanking, then on to missiles for damage. That should keep me busy for a long while (1 month for socials, 4 days for electronics, 15 days for the base engineering and then 32 more for the damage specific shields), any thoughts?
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Swivelguy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:56 am UTC

Don't spend that much time on social skills. Get them to 4 and just live with that. Once you stop doing missions, they become completely wasted skillpoints, and missions aren't interesting for very long.
EVE Online: Daesis Wrack
Starcraft 2 (US): CosmicOsmo #465
Anarchy Online (RK2): Azzamis
User avatar
Swivelguy
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:11 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:59 am UTC

Yeah, after posting that I decided the better way was to do all that at once, leaving most level 5s for the end if I still want to continue with them, so it's still an 81 day plan, but everything is at 4 after 12 days. (Also, I won't be able to play for a 3 month period, aside from periodically logging to set up training, so this should work out well.)
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Mishrak » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:10 pm UTC

BlackSails wrote:
Mishrak wrote: I realize now though, that the best way to do level 4's is with a Tengu and to focus on LP.

Ultimately, the best missions outside of nullsec level 4's, are the level 5's in lowsec. It takes a lot of work and a Carrier to do them properly, but holy cow does the isk flow when you can do those.


Tengu is pretty slow, but for lowsec its best, since a 100mn pvp tengu is easier to solo in than a macha.

And level 5s arent that great when you factor in the need to either have a carrier in every system, or multiple accounts to cyno it around.


All you need is a cyno kestrel alt and just carry extra frigs in the carrier. You definitely can't do it with one account, but the isk:effort ratio is very high once you have it set up. I made about 1.3b isk in a week doing maybe 2-3 missions a night at the most. Call it an hour and a half of time a night for 5 nights out of the week. That includes warping around to get the missions from the agents and waiting for the cyno to come down so I can move to the next system.
User avatar
Mishrak
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm UTC
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: EVE Online

Postby Alasseo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:03 pm UTC

You can also do level 5s with a thrasher, some patience, and a cloak. Go to mission -> cloak -> boat inside aggression range, decloak -> alpha objective.

Also, incursions are incredibly easy isk.
Eruantale wrote:(I did... I've always wanted to get a Dudley Do-right out of a vending machine)
User avatar
Alasseo
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:25 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Spambot5546 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:33 am UTC

"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."
Spambot5546
 
Posts: 1437
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:32 pm UTC

Been doing L4s, very fun so far!

Learned the hard way that offline modules still draw power grid, so when I refitted to a MWD I just put my last high slot offline, and didn't have enough PG to fit both shield extenders anymore. So I went and spent days training everything I could to make my PG bigger/more efficient, only to learn that all I had to do was pull out my offline module.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Mishrak » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:34 pm UTC

I've taken to lowsec plexing lately. It's been fun.
User avatar
Mishrak
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm UTC
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 pm UTC

mike-l wrote:Been doing L4s, very fun so far!

Learned the hard way that offline modules still draw power grid, so when I refitted to a MWD I just put my last high slot offline, and didn't have enough PG to fit both shield extenders anymore. So I went and spent days training everything I could to make my PG bigger/more efficient, only to learn that all I had to do was pull out my offline module.


Offline mods dont draw powergrid.
User avatar
BlackSails
 
Posts: 5238
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby DaBigCheez » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:07 pm UTC

Apparently they're planning on rebalancing *all* existing ships and restructuring the skill training paths for ships to streamline things a bit, per a recent devblog. Highlights:

Getting rid of ship "tiers" (i.e. Cyclone Tier 1 BC, Hurricane Tier 2 BC) and the slot/EHP levels that come with them, and instead balancing ships based on "role" (attack ship, skirmisher, artillery, support craft, etc.).
Tier 2s having only the relevant ship type as a prereq, not other Tier 2 skills (for example, Field Command Ships will be straight off of Battlecruisers, rather than requiring Assault Ships and Heavy Assault Ships also (apologies if I got the type of command ship wrong)).

Important: Destroyer and Battlecruiser skills are going to be split along racial lines as Frigate/Cruiser/Battleship are now. Your current skill will be replaced with all 4 racial varieties at the same skill level you have now; each racial variety will be the same training multiplier as the current shared skill, so you'll gain some SP. Regardless of the changes, you will still be able to fly everything you can currently fly after the patch - they won't take away the ability to pilot anything.

In other words - if you fly or want to fly Destroyers/Battlecruisers a lot, now's a good time to finish training them up to rank 4 or 5, because it's a lot quicker to skill up the single skill now (and then get the bonus SP when it's split into four) than to skill up all four separately later.

(The skill process will now be [Race] Frigate->Destroyer->Cruiser->Battlecruiser->Battleship, and you'll require Rank IV of each to train the next one; due to the way nested skill prereqs work, if you already have a Battleship skill, you'll still be able to fly those battleships even if you never so much as injected Battlecruisers.)

Mostly excited about the removal of tiers (letting some of the lower-tier frigates, cruisers and possibly BCs be more useful), but thought I'd share the "train your destroyer/BC skills up now" protip as well ;)
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.
User avatar
DaBigCheez
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby halbarad » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:22 pm UTC

DaBigCheez wrote:Important: Destroyer and Battlecruiser skills are going to be split along racial lines as Frigate/Cruiser/Battleship are now. Your current skill will be replaced with all 4 racial varieties at the same skill level you have now; each racial variety will be the same training multiplier as the current shared skill, so you'll gain some SP. Regardless of the changes, you will still be able to fly everything you can currently fly after the patch - they won't take away the ability to pilot anything.

In other words - if you fly or want to fly Destroyers/Battlecruisers a lot, now's a good time to finish training them up to rank 4 or 5, because it's a lot quicker to skill up the single skill now (and then get the bonus SP when it's split into four) than to skill up all four separately later.


Got a link to where this is confirmed? I've seen the blog and all it said was "you will still be able to fly anything you can now" and "we're looking at how to get this to work"

Kind of important for me (and many others) who have BC5 and Desie 5 (almost got dessie 5 but picking up amarr cruiser 5 first).

BlackSails wrote:
mike-l wrote:Been doing L4s, very fun so far!

Learned the hard way that offline modules still draw power grid, so when I refitted to a MWD I just put my last high slot offline, and didn't have enough PG to fit both shield extenders anymore. So I went and spent days training everything I could to make my PG bigger/more efficient, only to learn that all I had to do was pull out my offline module.


Offline mods dont draw powergrid.


I suspect he means mods which aren't active still take up PG/CPU rather than those which are offline.
halbarad
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:49 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Mishrak » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:25 pm UTC

halbarad wrote:
DaBigCheez wrote:Important: Destroyer and Battlecruiser skills are going to be split along racial lines as Frigate/Cruiser/Battleship are now. Your current skill will be replaced with all 4 racial varieties at the same skill level you have now; each racial variety will be the same training multiplier as the current shared skill, so you'll gain some SP. Regardless of the changes, you will still be able to fly everything you can currently fly after the patch - they won't take away the ability to pilot anything.

In other words - if you fly or want to fly Destroyers/Battlecruisers a lot, now's a good time to finish training them up to rank 4 or 5, because it's a lot quicker to skill up the single skill now (and then get the bonus SP when it's split into four) than to skill up all four separately later.


Got a link to where this is confirmed? I've seen the blog and all it said was "you will still be able to fly anything you can now" and "we're looking at how to get this to work"

Kind of important for me (and many others) who have BC5 and Desie 5 (almost got dessie 5 but picking up amarr cruiser 5 first).

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.as ... post900335
User avatar
Mishrak
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm UTC
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: EVE Online

Postby halbarad » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 pm UTC

Mishrak wrote:
halbarad wrote:
DaBigCheez wrote:Important: Destroyer and Battlecruiser skills are going to be split along racial lines as Frigate/Cruiser/Battleship are now. Your current skill will be replaced with all 4 racial varieties at the same skill level you have now; each racial variety will be the same training multiplier as the current shared skill, so you'll gain some SP. Regardless of the changes, you will still be able to fly everything you can currently fly after the patch - they won't take away the ability to pilot anything.

In other words - if you fly or want to fly Destroyers/Battlecruisers a lot, now's a good time to finish training them up to rank 4 or 5, because it's a lot quicker to skill up the single skill now (and then get the bonus SP when it's split into four) than to skill up all four separately later.


Got a link to where this is confirmed? I've seen the blog and all it said was "you will still be able to fly anything you can now" and "we're looking at how to get this to work"

Kind of important for me (and many others) who have BC5 and Desie 5 (almost got dessie 5 but picking up amarr cruiser 5 first).

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.as ... post900335


That combined with the various changes coming in Crucible 1.5 makes this seem like CCP are really on to something. I wonder what bugs they are going to produce when doing this that balances things back to how they usually are.
halbarad
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:49 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:12 pm UTC

BlackSails wrote:
mike-l wrote:Been doing L4s, very fun so far!

Learned the hard way that offline modules still draw power grid, so when I refitted to a MWD I just put my last high slot offline, and didn't have enough PG to fit both shield extenders anymore. So I went and spent days training everything I could to make my PG bigger/more efficient, only to learn that all I had to do was pull out my offline module.


Offline mods dont draw powergrid.


Odd, evelopdia agrees, though I thought I read it somewhere. I must be out to lunch, but one day I didn't have enough PG for 2 LSEs and a MWD, and the next I did, and all I did in between was remove an offline module.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:06 am UTC

Booom, lost my first non-frigate ship!
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:15 am UTC

Link the mail?
User avatar
BlackSails
 
Posts: 5238
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 pm UTC

Not sure how to do that... and I wasn't ganked, I just was hammered and blew up on a L4.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 pm UTC

Oh, ok. In general (though not usually for pve losses), you can post your lossmail (character sheet->killlog->losses) to http://eve-kill.net/
User avatar
BlackSails
 
Posts: 5238
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:48 pm UTC

It was nothing special, I was simply too drunk to warp out in time.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby hendusoone » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:04 pm UTC

mike-l wrote:It was nothing special, I was simply too drunk to warp out in time.
This is exactly how I have lost every ship that I have lost.
Jack Saladin wrote:Humanities salvation relies on us sending the Earth into a giant black hole.
User avatar
hendusoone
Mr. Dreambeard butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts. Butts.
 
Posts: 1565
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:30 pm UTC
Location: Spaceship

Re: EVE Online

Postby DaBigCheez » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:01 am UTC

I have lost exactly two ships while I was actually at the keyboard.

One was in the tutorial where you're required to lose a ship.

(The other was on an "intercept the saboteurs" where there's a bunch of little frigates and cruisers spread out everywhere, so the bounties are terrible, and you have to get the viral agent out of the transports - I thought "meh, takes too long, I'm lazy" and just burned straight for the transports in my Tengu. When I reached the middle of the blob and realized that some of those dinky frigates were webbers and more importantly scrammers, and all being small-class ships meant they could actually reliably hit me...well, I blew up pretty quick :P)

Have also lost another Tengu, destroyer, shuttle, covops, and something else (can't remember what) while alt-tabbed out, AFK, or otherwise not paying attention <_<
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.
User avatar
DaBigCheez
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 am UTC

You guys need to get out more. I suggest hevrice
User avatar
BlackSails
 
Posts: 5238
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby halbarad » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 am UTC

BlackSails wrote:You guys need to get out more. I suggest hevrice


Confirming this.

I derped a Sleipnir into some tengus yesterday. Thought our gang would have enough dps to at least break one of them but apparently not. High Sec wars are "fun", and those HAM tengus put out a lot of dps.
halbarad
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:49 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Alasseo » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:27 pm UTC

High sec wars are anti-fun.
Eruantale wrote:(I did... I've always wanted to get a Dudley Do-right out of a vending machine)
User avatar
Alasseo
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:25 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:17 pm UTC

So a guy warped into my mission, he was red with a skull on my overlay. He was in a myrm and I didn't want to find out what he wanted so I hopped back to my station ASAP.

The odd thing is he was afterburning away from me?

Any thoughts?
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:55 am UTC

mike-l wrote:So a guy warped into my mission, he was red with a skull on my overlay. He was in a myrm and I didn't want to find out what he wanted so I hopped back to my station ASAP.

The odd thing is he was afterburning away from me?

Any thoughts?


What he did was steal loot from your wreck. If you shoot him, he then can shoot back and kill you. It is generally a bad idea to shoot them. Since if you are missioning right, you dont care about the rat loot at all, just ignore them. (However, they might try to steal the mission objective, like the damsel - try to get it before them)
User avatar
BlackSails
 
Posts: 5238
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 pm UTC

Alright... so if he takes my loot, I can shoot him without CONCORD coming in, but if I do that, he can also shoot back?
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Spambot5546 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:19 pm UTC

Loot-stealing causes CONCORD to flag the person as a criminal, and the person they stole from, as well as anyone in their gang or corp, are allowed to attack them without CONCORD interfering (because that's how good police work), but CONCORD also allows that person to defend themselves if you DO attack them. And since you're in a mishing ship and they're probably in a PvP ship, you'll probably lose.
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."
Spambot5546
 
Posts: 1437
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Swivelguy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 pm UTC

mike-l wrote:Alright... so if he takes my loot, I will shoot him without CONCORD coming in, but if I do that, he will also shoot back?


He's not there because he wants your loot. He's there because he really wants you to shoot him. Think about that before you do.
EVE Online: Daesis Wrack
Starcraft 2 (US): CosmicOsmo #465
Anarchy Online (RK2): Azzamis
User avatar
Swivelguy
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:11 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Spambot5546 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:32 am UTC

And don't think "I can take him". Even if he's flying something that you absolutely know you can kill, he probably has friends either in system or waiting at the gate in the next system.
"It is bitter – bitter", he answered,
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."
Spambot5546
 
Posts: 1437
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:31 am UTC

Spambot5546 wrote:And don't think "I will take him". Even if he's flying something that you absolutely know you will kill, he probably has friends either in system or waiting at the gate in the next system.


Thats not how it works. Generally an orca comes, ejects a sleipnir or legion and then he wtfpwns you.
User avatar
BlackSails
 
Posts: 5238
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:07 pm UTC

While I don't PVP in EVE (yet), I make it a policy to avoid fighting people on their terms in general :)

Missions are already getting boring, may need to branch out soon.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Mishrak » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:38 pm UTC

PVP is awesome, if you find the right people.

You'll probably have to go through some bad pvp till you get good at it though :)
User avatar
Mishrak
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm UTC
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: EVE Online

Postby BlackSails » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:32 am UTC

User avatar
BlackSails
 
Posts: 5238
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:13 pm UTC

Just bought a new comp and for whatever reason Eve won't load... hopefully I can fix it.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby hendusoone » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm UTC

Go to your EVE directory, and run repair.exe. Hopefully that will take care of it.
Jack Saladin wrote:Humanities salvation relies on us sending the Earth into a giant black hole.
User avatar
hendusoone
Mr. Dreambeard butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts. Butts.
 
Posts: 1565
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:30 pm UTC
Location: Spaceship

Re: EVE Online

Postby mike-l » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:43 pm UTC

hendusoone wrote:Go to your EVE directory, and run repair.exe. Hopefully that will take care of it.

That's a much better solution than reinstalling, as the download is large enough to put a big dent in my bandwidth for the month.

Edit: Didn't work :( Oh well, it's downloading at 3.3 megs a second so I'll be back in soon.

Edit 2: whatever the issue was was resolved by installing the direct client instead of the steam one.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.
mike-l
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:16 am UTC

Re: EVE Online

Postby Alasseo » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 pm UTC

So.. fanfest. The keynote where they showed off the new cinimatic trailer just made me keep grinning bigger and bigger for like 15 minutes. #1 new actual gameplay feature I'm looking forward to is modular pos, followed by the reworking/removal of tiers. anyone else?

EDIT: also, the trailer link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI53ydJaus8
Eruantale wrote:(I did... I've always wanted to get a Dudley Do-right out of a vending machine)
User avatar
Alasseo
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:25 pm UTC

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests