Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Prelates, Moderators General

Re: Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

Postby blademan9999 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:07 am UTC

>Attack Amaryllis with Mini-nukes powered by destroying the souls of evil chocolates.
(That's an offensive roll, and against chocolate, also Amaryllis has -2 to RTD's against Nukes...)
Last edited by blademan9999 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]
blademan9999

Postby cjquines » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:12 am UTC

> Does the bidding of Amaryllis.
cjquines

Postby eculc » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:47 am UTC

>press the button that turns off the factory's invincibility.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.
eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby Randomizer » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 am UTC

Using the Ultimate Swear on a random, alive chocolate slave will be fine.

Do I need to do the arrow thing? Well, just in case. :p

> Use the Ultimate Swear on a random, living chocolate slave.
Belial wrote:I'm all outraged out. Call me when the violent rebellion starts.
Randomizer

Postby Kromix » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:54 pm UTC

>Epic Dodge!

>is Epic
Click Me! <---- Click There! :)
Spoiler:
Kromix

Postby JesseScottOwen » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:52 pm UTC

>attempts world domination
"And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

I'm giving up smiling for Lent. Not really.
JesseScottOwen

Postby WarDaft » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:27 pm UTC

> Cast one final spell of transmogrification, to finally free myself of my lettuceness and become a dread chocolate breathing dragon.

Also I'm pretty sure I shouldn't still have a -1 to my next roll.
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.
WarDaft

Postby Kromix » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 pm UTC

>Attempts Double post for dodge
Spoiler:
Kromix

Postby Kromix » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 pm UTC

>double post successful

DODGED!!!
Spoiler:
Kromix

Postby Sargon of Akkad » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:20 pm UTC

>Go to R2 and start building a gravity gun
Sargon of Akkad

Postby Kromix » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:31 pm UTC

*Sargon of Akkad Rolls a 19
*Sargon of Akkad Receives a Gravity Gun

>Got to 2R and start building an anti-gravity gun
Spoiler:
Kromix

Postby Snark » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:55 pm UTC

Kromix, are you just having fun? Or do you not realize that there's a designated roller and that you're only allowed 1 action between rolls?
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

Snark

Postby Kromix » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:26 pm UTC

i'm trying to hijack the thead :oops:
Spoiler:
Kromix

Postby Snark » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 pm UTC

Ahhhh, in that case, carry on. :)
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

Snark

Postby kram2301 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 pm UTC

> Use the space-structure of underworld to craft a blue button that is a symbol of worshiping Amaryllis

Now that all those entities have become one, what exactly is Amaryllis? Like, a Hyper master god lvl300?
kram2301

Postby orangedragonfire » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 pm UTC

kram2301 wrote:Now that all those entities have become one, what exactly is Amaryllis? Like, a Hyper master god lvl300?

Pretty much, since part of her already was a super god created by fusing two normal Gods.
Cleverly disguised as a BANANA.
orangedragonfire

Postby SirWhy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:41 am UTC

Hey guys, just wondering If I can just join the game or should I wait for a new game to start sometime, thanks.
SirWhy

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:30 am UTC

SirWhy wrote:Hey guys, just wondering If I can just join the game or should I wait for a new game to start sometime, thanks.

Go ahead and join. There isn't a limit to players.
orangedragonfire

Postby WarDaft » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:44 am UTC

Hey guys, just wondering If I can just join the game or should I wait for a new game to start sometime, thanks.
The people in the game don't really have that much of an advantage. We can still roll snake eyes on a lot of rolls and die instantly (well the chocolate slaves can't die *instantly*, because they were given an extra hitpoint to keep the game even-ish.) Just jump in with something outrageous.
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.
WarDaft

Postby Evengeduld » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 am UTC

WarDaft wrote:Just jump in with something outrageous.

But don't you dare to kill anyone normal. (Chocolate slaves are good though)
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?
Evengeduld

Postby kram2301 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:55 am UTC

Well, technically, what tells us that new players can't be made of chocolate?
They could come from a place that was hit by the nuke but since nobody, who was known at the corresponding point in time, lived there, they were ignored from the list and may or may not have survived the nuke and/or turned into chocolate.

Seen like that, everybody could choose to start out dead or alive or chocolatified... Or are people forced to start alive?
kram2301

Postby Kromix » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 pm UTC

>i wizard attack with a roly poly roll of rolling two polish rolls
Spoiler:
Kromix

Postby Queen Arasene » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:40 pm UTC

>Challenge Death to a game of Tick-Tack-Toe until he gets bored and quits, ensuring my immortality.
It's Magic. I ain't gonna explain shit.
Queen Arasene

Postby Kromix » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:10 pm UTC

>Woot in the hoot loot making a moot impression of a root on soot
Spoiler:
Kromix

Postby Nautilus » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:57 pm UTC

Kromix.
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard
Nautilus

Postby Kromix » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:01 pm UTC

Nautilus.
Spoiler:
Kromix

Postby SirWhy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:52 pm UTC

First off, thanks guys
Second

>Tries to make friends with everyone

Boring I know but I'm too tired to think of something creative.
SirWhy

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:21 am UTC

curtis95112 wrote:>Become one with the Identity crisis

Your Roll: 1

You can't become one with the identity crisis because you know who you are! You have transcended beyond this realm and gained a sudden understanding of all things for but the briefest of moments, knowing exactly who you are! This gives you an unexpected MASSIVE BONUS!!!! +4 to next roll

thatweirdpanda wrote:> joins game by stepping out of cardboard box holding a smaller cardboard box.

You join the game by crawling into a small cardboard box while holder a larger one! This means nothing.

orangedragonfire wrote:> Become friends with Amaryllis.

Your Roll: 3
+ 1
= 4

You're friends with Amaryllis. Woot. She might help you with something if you ask nicely.

Evengeduld wrote:> Fly my rocket into the baby reality. Let's hope this fuels it :)

You Roll: 6
+ 1
= 7

You fly your rocket into the baby reality! Wait....THERE'S A BABY REALITY?!?! You have discovered a secret reality that only you have access to and seems to have a ton of strange energy! As such it fuels your rocket to the point that it gets over-powered! +2 to all rocket control rolls

Randomizer wrote:> Throw the closet with eculc out the window and into the reality-devouring singularity, in the hope of destroying both.

>uses Ultimate Swear on mike-I

Your Roll: 1, 3

You can't find eculc or the closet and when you swear at mike-I, it's in squirrel, so it only makes him a little sad that you said it. -1 to mike-I next roll

Snark wrote:>Receive enchanted scimitar as gift from Satan for guarding the gateway to the deathworld

Your Roll: 5

You receive an enchanted scimitar that's studded with precious gems from Satan! It gives you a bonus when attacking! +1 to all attacks with scimitar

matt96 wrote:> acquire standard supplies (such as basic armor, weapons, tools, etc.)

You lose all of your things to little green goblins. You are now stark naked. naked. anyone that looks must roll to dodge

Nautilus wrote:>Again travel to R3 to become one with sandworms.

Your Roll: 6

You go to R3, the rest of the chocolate slaves going with you, and you become one with the sandworms! No, seriously, they now use your name to signify the number "1". As such you've given the first steps towards learning math and true intelligence! sandworms in R3 are becoming intelligent!

blademan9999 wrote:>Attack Amaryllis with Mini-nukes powered by destroying the souls of evil chocolates.
(That's an offensive roll, and against chocolate, also Amaryllis has -2 to RTD's against Nukes...)

+ 1
= 7

The entire star fleet has arrived and is at your disposal! They begin concentrating all of their chocolate-mini-nukes at Amaryllis and even fire a few chocolate-lasers and chocolate-photon-torpedoes! has control of the entire star fleet in R2!

Amaryllis must roll to dodge!
Roll: Insta 6
= 4

Amaryllis simply sidesteps the barrage and watches part of the secret cow level get destroyed.

cjquines wrote:> Does the bidding of Amaryllis.

Your Roll: 2

Bad servant! You don't do as she says because you're listening to your I-pod! Amaryllis is angry at you!

eculc wrote:>press the button that turns off the factory's invincibility.

Your Roll: 3

You press the button, but it only turns off half of the invincibility.

JesseScottOwen wrote:>attempts world domination

Holy Snotballs Batman! You dominate the world with an army of boogers! But beware, Batman and Robin are hot on your trail to stop your reign of terror! ruler of the world. owns army of boogers. being pursued by Batman and Robin

WarDaft wrote:> Cast one final spell of transmogrification, to finally free myself of my lettuceness and become a dread chocolate breathing dragon.

+ 1
= 1

You fail to cast your spell. Please come and try again soon!

Sargon of Akkad wrote:>Go to R2 and start building a gravity gun

I'm feeling awfully nice right now soooo.....[/]You go to R2 and find a gravity gun already built for you! It also has a portal gun attachment and a twinkie dispenser! has gravity/portal/twinkie gun

kram2301 wrote:> Use the space-structure of underworld to craft a blue button that is a symbol of worshiping Amaryllis

You manage to break through the barrier between this world and the deathworld, opening a new portal that you must be the guardian of! Fortunately you're gifted with said blue button for doing the deathworld such a service! guardian of second portal to deathworld and owner of only blue button

Queen Arasene wrote:>Challenge Death to a game of Tick-Tack-Toe until he gets bored and quits, ensuring my immortality.

You challenge Death to a game of Tick-Tack-Toe and defeat him! He rewards you with immortality! has immortality

Kromix wrote:>Woot in the hoot loot making a moot impression of a root on soot

Your attempt at hijacking the thread is squashed. You are dead and can only act upon rolling a 5 or 6 being punished by current GM

SirWhy wrote:>Tries to make friends with everyone

Your Roll: 5

You become friends with all the players! As such no one can attack you for 2 turns! players cannot attack SirWhy for 2 turns

NPCs' turns!

Amaryllis
>Attacks blademan9999 by throwing a boulder

Roll: 4

Amaryllis throws a 2-ton boulder at blademan9999!

blademan9999 must roll to dodge!
FanGirl takes roll to dodge instead!
Roll: 6

She shatters the boulder with a single glare for it trying to attack her bladey-wadey man!

Strange Closet
>???

Roll: 3

The door opens slightly.

Angry Cow
>swings battleaxe at Randomizer!

Randomizer must roll to dodge!
Roll: 6
You kill the cow with your epic battleaxe instead and turn it into nice, thick, juicy steak! +1 to next roll!

Angry Cow is dead!

Events[/b]

4 more turns until R1 is devoured by time-space continuum!

[u]NPCs

Spoiler:
Wizerd - Dead
Cthullu - Vanished
Bob - Died
Amaryllis - 4 HP | +1 against wizerd weapons | -2 to RTD against nuke | in secret cow level of R2 | allied with Phrozt and curtis95112 | angry towards wizerds | eats chocolate | wants to protect chocolate to establish utopian society | does not consider chocolate that can move real chocolate and wants to kill it | can control outcome of their die-rolls | current goal is to kill blademan9999 | after killing blademan9999, must try to save everyone
Closet - 10 HP
Angry Cow - Dead | has battleaxe

Realities
Spoiler:
1: The main one
2: There are shards of glass and concrete floating around in a universe filled with hectic celestial bodies
3: This reality is filled with red fog, a cheap device to build up more tension. Has a baby reality-devouring-singularity present

Events
Spoiler:
(R1) There is now a chocolate and candy supertown, inculding a factory within the town, that's half invincible.
(R1) The world is now a weapon, that's in fact a spirit made material that currently trapped within the weapon as a punishement for sneezing while serving the god Turymatij!
(R1) There is no more blue buttons.
(R1) There is a hole in the time-space continuum that will devour R1 in 4 turns!
(R1) The moon is a gateway to R3.
(R3) Sandworms are become intelligent
Normal people and chocolate slaves are at war.
In the deathworld, all gates are closed (except for 2) meaning no one can go there and no one can reincarnate upon death until at least 6 gates are opened.

Players
Spoiler:
"Normal" People:
Aiea - Hell Swiss cheese | Immune to candy/chocolatifitation
blademan9999 - HOAGIE: Grants instant 4 or 6(Used) | Hoagie Mis-charger(Wounds) | +1 to rolls VS chocolate | In a huge war robot with thorgold : +1 to offensive rolls | fangirl (takes RTDs instead of blademan) | controls entire star fleet in R2
BucklesMcStrap - (Demonic world) | +1 to enemy roll when attacked by players | Fused with Jabbekage | Leader of the demonic world | -1 to next roll
cemper93 - Staff of fireballz (1 shot that force a RTD. No need to be rolled, takes a turn. Can be used all at the same time) | Lich form | +1 to all undead-ish or purely evil acts. | Has an undead army (inactive for 2 turns) | Roll 4 on all RTDs thanks to UPD | +1 to undead army rolls
Chewbaccawacca - is UGLY (-3 to all social rolls | anyone seeing you must roll to dodge because of your looks) | must haunt the world you die in
cjquines - Married to dead wizerd | bald | slave of Amaryllis
curtis95112 - +1 to all rolls | Allied with a chocolate eating bath tub | +4 to next roll
eculc - (R1) | +1 to chocolate projectile RTDs
Evengeduld - +1 to gun/explosion rolls | Has a gun that shreds apart reality | Has a remote controlled rocket in R3 | +2 to control rocket
ibgdude - Kinda naked | Wizerd's beard (???, positive)
orangedragonfire - Ring : Immunity to next spell RTD. | Made of sentient chocolate | -1 to animal rolls | Flower from nature | Infiltrated the chocolate slaves, but can't communicate | Super-awesome weapon damages everyone who is a chocolate slave, fires at end of turn
Phrozt - (R2) | -1 to next roll
Ralith The Third - (R3) | +1 to movement rolls | Breathes vacuum only, will suffocate in air
Randomizer - Sentient squirrel chocolate | Epic battleaxe. | Knows the ultimate swear (Negatively affects a target's roll by making him cry) | 2-faced dice on avalanche and wizerd RTDs | Hides in the chocolate factory | +1 to construction/engineering related rolls | Can breath carbon monoxyde | +1 to next roll
Sytri - Fat guy suit
thorgold - Spell : Insta5. Charge (4/4) | In a huge war robot with blademan9999 : +1 to offensive rolls | +1 vs chocolate rolls | +1 to anti-chocolate rolls | 4hp
Andymeo - Dead
Queen Arasene - chocolate wraith that needs peanutbutter core | immortal
Sh1g - Dead
The Milkman - Dead
kram2301 - Dead | guardian of 2nd deathworld gate | owner of only blue button
Snark - cannot leave gateway to deathworld | has magic scimitar, gets +1 with scimitar attacks
matt96 - naked. anyone that looks at you must roll to dodge
JesseScottOwen - ruler of world in R1 | master of booger army | pursued by Batman and Robin
Sargon of Akkad - proud owner of gravity/portal/twinkie gun
Kromix - being punished by current DM by death and rolls only successful on 5 or 6
SirWhy - players cannot attack you for 2 turns!

Chocolate Slaves: Trade buffs without rolls, without using a roll, whenever they want, can't hurt each other

Meem1029 - Dead | +1 to weaponsmithing rolls | Shades of cool (+1 to cool actions) | +1 to chocolate healing rolls | 0/2 HP
mike-l - Undying | Golden body: +1 to RTDs| Infused with peanut butter: -1 to attacker's rolls | 2 HP | -1 to next roll
Nautilus - Magic booger, good for you | Transformed into Wormatron | 3 HP | wounded for 2 turns | Immune to awesome things
Ormpskel - Controls Hell bovines | Counters attack with 1/6 chance to make people RTD bolts. Next > must be under or at 4 words)| 2 HP
Wardaft - Captain of 10,000 hamsters | Now a giant Iceberg Lettuce Dragon | +1 to spells rolls | Immune to fire-related things | +2 to RTDs | +1 to speed/endurance rolls | Has a ridiculous dragon pet | 2 HP | Has a single-use dark magic amulet to go to a random reality | -2 to RTDs against curtis95112

[i]that should be it! if I missed something just let me know and I'll fix it next time I roll! Also...Amaryllis is not a lv300 Super God! Amaryllis is a lv[i]500
Super God! Sheesh! Get it right! :P[/i]
BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:22 am UTC

P.S. Ignore most of the italics....apparently there was an error.....
BucklesMcStrap

Postby matt96 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 am UTC

I am going to try to save everyone (in R1) by doing this
>be really lame to undo the "Awesomeness Phenomena" that caused the hole in the space-time continuum.
-.. . .-. .--.
photos from my trip to New Hampshire
Spoiler:
Image Image Image

interview
matt96

Postby Snark » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:43 am UTC

> Make Cerberus my pet, protector, and loyal follower

Snark

Postby Nautilus » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:59 am UTC

Aww yeaaah

>Instruct the sandworms in the ancient art of mime

(Don't worry, dm, I'll start killing people soon, like a dutiful chocolate slave)
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard
Nautilus

Postby thatweirdpanda » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:40 am UTC

>taking advantage of the its depleted defenses, i steal the power source to the factory's remaining invincibility and fashion it into the ultimate shield for myself.
thatweirdpanda

Postby orangedragonfire » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:56 am UTC

> Take control of the starfleet.
orangedragonfire

Postby curtis95112 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:37 am UTC

>Make everyone roll a 120

I have a +5 so this should be interesting :P
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:
Роберт wrote:Sure, but at least they hit the intended target that time.

Well, if you shoot enough people, you're bound to get the right one eventually.

Thats the best description of the USA ever.
curtis95112

Postby blademan9999 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:34 am UTC

(Why did Amaryllis get an insta-6 on the RTD)
>Vaporize Orangedragonfire with rhinos of pure awesomeness for daring to take over starfleet.) (RTD'ing it would be an animal roll right?) (Orangedragonfire is made of chocolate so that's a +1 as well as the one for offensive actions.)
(Oh is controlling star fleet separate from my normal roll? If so.)
Starfleet: >Use a technobabble beam to make Amaryllis no longer want to attack/harm/destroy/injure/kill/annoy Blademan9999.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]
blademan9999

Postby cjquines » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:07 am UTC

> Does the bidding of Amaryllis. ALL the biddings of Amaryllis.
cjquines

Postby Kromix » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 pm UTC

>roll for Bukakke Udon! Bukkake is very kakkey!
Spoiler:
Kromix

Postby kram2301 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:43 pm UTC

blademan9999:
Amarylis has the ability to control all her dice-throws. I guess, she could technically also have done an Insta-100 on a D100? (Remember, she contains at least two gods, one of which has control over luck and the other one over random numbers)

>starting from newly found underworld gateway, build a huge temple with one door to each realm in existance, put the only blue button in the center of it and devote the temple to Amaryllis the Lvl 500 Super God.
kram2301

Postby Sargon of Akkad » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:34 pm UTC

That went well.
And now, for phase 2 of my evil plan. hehehe
>fire gravity gun at a piece of concrete, causing all the other pieces of glass and concrete to be pulled towards it.
Sargon of Akkad

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games