We only know for sure that webby and Adam H are/were town so I'm working off that information.
webby wrote:From scummiest to towniest:
6. Capt. Finglass
10. Adam H
So yeah, use that however you wish tomorrow.
Adam H gave no full analysis, unfortunately. But here's the list of who voted to lynch him, in order, along with a quote of their reason:
1. Snark ("you just declared that'd you're pulling a one-man veto of the bird/turtle plan without the consent of the majority")
2. JesseScottOwen ("Because he's going to die either way. If we investigate him, either he will be town, and get NK'ed by Mafia, or he'll be Mafia, and we'll lynch him.")
3. wam ("Having done a read through I feel happy with this.")
4. Angua ("I"m not sure about voting for adam H, but I don't want a know lynch")
5. Misnomer ("Any lynch is better than no lynch.")
6. TheMaskedGecko ("This is just to make sure we don't get an NL if I've mixed up timezones and I don't get it finished in time.")
I'm not loving anyone's reasons for voting Adam H besides my own. Combine that with webby's list and my own thoughts and I've got this:
Snark's list from scummiest to towniest:
1. Misnomer (calls TMG and Angua slightly townie in analysis)
2. TheMaskedGecko (withholds judgement on Misnomer and Angua in analysis)
3. Angua (withholds any in-depth analysis, active lurking)
4. wam (very early on, ok with webby or Snark getting cop result)
5. Greenlover (?)
6. Capt. Finglass (?)
7. mpolo (?)
8. Jesse (?)
9. ahammel (?)
Also, my best guess for a scum team is Angua, Misnomer, and TMG, (especially Misnomer and TMG for covering each other in early analysis). The only problem with this is that they were the last three people to vote adam to avoid a no lynch. I don't know that scum would risk being so closely associated and risk being accused of bandwagoning.
In any case:Vote: Misnomer
Bird party unofficial vote: Misnomer or TMG
Also if we lynch today, then we CAN NOT do a bird/turtle split because one of the groups will have only 4 in it (5 and 4 make 9). Scum can NK a townie in that group, bringing it down to 3, and then have one of their members leave that group, which disbands it. We'd be left with only the info that at least 1 out of 3 players is scum. This is hardly any info on D3.
Our options, as I seem them, are
1. Lynch and flood bear, giving us effectively 2 lynches per 1 mafia NK
2. NL and go 5 and 5 into bird/turle
I prefer option 1 at this stage.
My most sincere and heartfelt apologies to webby and Adam. May they rest in peace.