1. Only tradable items may be traded. Currently, points, titles are perks are tradable items.
2. If player A wants to trade something, he/she proposes a deal as follows: "I offer to trade [Player A's offer] for [Player A's request] where both player A's offer and request must contain only tradable items. Player B may accept this offer by writing "I accept [player A]'s trade.", upon which the items defined in the trade will be exchanged between the players.
3. Until a trade is accepted, it is considered an open trade. Each player may only have 1 open trade unless otherwise specified in the rules. Making a new open trade while already having one is penalized with 1 point. Should someone somehow obtain more trades than allowed, they all become void.
4. An open trade becomes void if the player who made it can no longer provide what he/she offered.
5. The player with the title of Trademaster can have as many as 10 open trades at the same time, but much have at least 3 open trades at the end of each of his/her post.
Username Nickname Points Notes
orangedragonfire Fiery 63 Arbiter, Double Down, 5 Investments, Honor
Odilo Odin 57 Double Down, 2 Investments, Honor
careyhammer Carey 39 Grand High Poobah of the Nomic, Double Down, 6 Investments, Honor
Story Weaver Spikey 31 Double Down, 3 Investments, Honor
frogman Froggy 21 Honor
ahammel Alex 21 3 investments
Carlington (T A) Chia 15 Honor
shirosuzume Suz 10
clockworkmonk Monty 10
JesseScottOwen Godwin 9
Snark Snarky 6 Double Down, 3 Investments
InternetWanderer Patzer 4 1 investment
matt96 QQQVAR 2
t1mm01994 Tim 1 2 investments, Honor
Giallo Yellow 0
BcNexus Rezo 0
ostrichguy Osrich 0
Team White Team Black
Snarky 1. e4 e5 Carey
Fiery 2. d3 Nf6 matt96
Snarky 3. Nc3 Bb4 Odin
Fiery 4. a3 Bxc3+ Carey
Snarky 5. bxc3 c5 Odin
Fiery 6. Nf3 Nc6 Carey
Snarky 7. Bg5 h6 Patzer
Fiery 8. Be3 Qa5 Carey
Snarky 9. Bd2 0-0 Alex
Fiery 10. d4 d6 Carey
Tim 11. Bc4 Nxe4 Patzer
Fiery 12. 0-0 Nxc3 Carey
In order to make a new motion a player must first vote on or abstain from voting on every active motion.
For the purposes of voting, this motion will be referred to as Patzer's motion to clarify the motion-making rules.All official motions must be in bold and italics and begin with "I make a motion to..." Additionally, official motions must end with "For the purposes of voting, this motion shall be referred to as [nickname]'s motion to...", followed by a summary of the motion's actions, with "[nickname]" replaced by the motion-maker's nickname. For example, one could say "I make a motion to promote Alex to the cerimonial position of Grand High Poobah of the Nomic. For the purposes of voting, this motion shall be referred to as Alex's motion to grant himself a meaningless title."
Story Weaver wrote:Fiery, wrong vote count on my motion (it was reset by me amending). It is now 1 for, 0 against.
Story Weaver wrote:I'm afraid you and Patzer both get penalties because Fiery's motion to introduce trades has already been passed, and therefore cannot be voted on (or abstained from).
For the purposes of voting, this motion shall be referred to Null's motion to clarify incorrect voting rules.To vote in favor of or against a motion, one must declare one's vote by saying "I cast my vote [in favor of/against] [motion-maker]'s motion to [motion summary]." For example, one could say "I cast my vote in favor of ahammel's motion to grant himself a meaningless title.". No player shall vote for his own motion, and no player may vote for or against a motion more than once (though they may change their vote). No player shall vote on a motion which has previously passed, failed or been retracted; doing so shall incur a point penalty for each instance of incorrect voting.
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 8 guests