[L]Firefly Mafia - Game Over - Serenity Crew Wins

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Prelates, Moderators General

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Sungura » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:12 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:If amy and I are HoB and one of Azreal and Misnomer are reavers then it's impossible for town to win. Lynch a HoB and Reaver's win, lynch the reaver and Allience win. So, as I see it you're going to just have to trust me, because you've got nothing to lose by doing so.

Pst, Amy: "The Operative" was the name of the sword wielding badass Allience guy in the movie.


Ooh I keep thinking of Jubal Early and thinking he was named. It wasn't Jubal later though was it, it was a different dude. Sorry I thought they were one and the same.
Zarq wrote:Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?
User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
 
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:13 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:If amy and I are HoB and one of Azreal and Misnomer are reavers then it's impossible for town to win. Lynch a HoB and Reaver's win, lynch the reaver and Allience win. So, as I see it you're going to just have to trust me, because you've got nothing to lose by doing so.

Pst, Amy: "The Operative" was the name of the sword wielding badass Allience guy in the movie.

Not if we lynch Amy, and the reaver recruits YOU.

That leaves 2 town and 2 reavers. We lynch correctly, then.. we lose? I don't know. Maybe there are no HoB. But if there are.. you've not done much to convince me you're not anti-town here.

Sungura wrote:Yet, she sees. She doesn't see all, but she sees who he brings, and she sees him. Now he is gone, the seeing is harder.
I don't know what this is.

Sungura you now seem to be subtly claiming that your reaver-immunity claim was a lie. Regardless, you probably haven't been recruited.
Tell me you aren't Alliance. Post the words.

Picking out reavers does NOT MAKE YOU TOWN.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Sungura » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:24 pm UTC

She is reaver-immune, for she is not of flesh. She is trying to tell you something, about herself, about her role. The reavers ignore her as they care only for who she holds. They took Captain and First Mate and Pilot too. Her crew is almost gone, she does not want to drift off into space.
Zarq wrote:Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?
User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
 
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:25 pm UTC

So now you're claiming Serenity.

I call bullshit.

Vote Sungura
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:35 pm UTC

I mean, even now you can't lie.

Go on, say it. Say it as Serenity even. "I am not Alliance". It's simple enough.
It might even make me question whether you are or not.

It'll certainly help your meta in future games where you're scum.. "remember that time when she DID lie? :o "
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:13 pm UTC

I won't be online for 15 hours or so. I'm pretty sure town have basically lost here. Mod couldn't/wouldn't tell us if we had, because there's still two factions fighting it out.

I'm happy with a Sungura lynch.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Sungura » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:53 pm UTC

roband wrote:I mean, even now you can't lie.

Go on, say it. Say it as Serenity even. "I am not Alliance". It's simple enough.
It might even make me question whether you are or not.

It'll certainly help your meta in future games where you're scum.. "remember that time when she DID lie? :o "

See this is what she means, it doesn't matter what she does or says, you already have your mind made up.
Zarq wrote:Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?
User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
 
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Misnomer » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:16 pm UTC

I completely disagree with Roband's diagnosis of the situation.

I think this was a broadcast override, not mind control. I think the flavour matches Mr Uni., not HOB (and indeed, since when did HOB use mind control anyway?).

Earlier on, BF implied he knew a lot about the setup. Now I think it's time for him to spill the beans.

Vote: BoomFrog

Everything you know, now.


@Amy: stop being weird.
User avatar
Misnomer
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm UTC

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Azrael001 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:54 pm UTC

What if Amy is the crazy, combat version of River? That would explain the kill. I am still hesitant to vote for anyone, but I'm leaning most heavily towards Boomfrog. Though roband being alliance would not surprise me at all.
23111
User avatar
Azrael001
 
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 am UTC
Location: The Land of Make Believe.

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Sungura » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 pm UTC

She sees but it is dark and confusing. She is worried about robands continued attacks despite how right she has been. There is no data on Misnomer which is worrysome, she knows a reaver is here lurking above all else. She must fight them. Operative is dead, she is safe, crew to protect now.
Zarq wrote:Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?
User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
 
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Azrael001 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 pm UTC

Further posting implies that Amy is the ship. Though that makes little sense to me as far as her having a kill is concerned, though it would explain the conversion immmunity.

I really think that Boomfrog is the only real option for lynching, and still, fear stays my hand. The one thing that we do know is that Roband is not a reaver. This means that he could be alliance, with the three of Me, Misnomer and Boomfrog as potential reavers.

Anyone at this point could be alliance rather than whoever they really claimed, though Mr Universe is likely the safest false claim.

Assuming that the broadcast message thing wasn't sent by Amy in order to make us think that some anti-town wants her dead, (which is a theory full of wine) Roband's revote of her is rather alarming.
23111
User avatar
Azrael001
 
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 am UTC
Location: The Land of Make Believe.

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Sungura » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:55 pm UTC

She did not send any message to vote sungura.

Misnomer is the likelyest reaver, if there are HoB, roband and bf seem candidates but 2:2:1 doesn't seem like it could be just "possible lylo" as no lynch means town loss. BF saying he'll vote with us makes her feel less threatened by him, and she tends to believe his claim.

She wonders if the message was sent in effort to frame Roband more than an actual lynch. So much wine all over :?
Zarq wrote:Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?
User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
 
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby BoomFrog » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:45 am UTC

Misnomer wrote:I completely disagree with Roband's diagnosis of the situation.

I think this was a broadcast override, not mind control. I think the flavour matches Mr Uni., not HOB (and indeed, since when did HOB use mind control anyway?).

Earlier on, BF implied he knew a lot about the setup. Now I think it's time for him to spill the beans.

Vote: BoomFrog

Everything you know, now.


@Amy: stop being weird.
You lynch me, we both lose. If I spill everything then I'll be killed by the Allience and I lose. If you lynch perfectly and get the Reaver today and Allience tomorrow then you win. I'm not a reaver. My claim is easy to cast suspicion on, recruiting me as the last Reaver would have been a very risky move for mpolo.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos
User avatar
BoomFrog
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Minneapolis

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:57 am UTC

Az, I don't get you right now. When I read your posts, I picture someone talking sleepily as if they're not quite able to think straight.
You really think we have two Rivers?

Misnomer, when did BF imply this? Quotes please :)

Sungura - now I know you're fucking with me. You've been right about REAVERS. I do not think you are a reaver. You're making me more sure that you're Alliance.

Az, remove the wine by removing the message that was 'broadcast'. Your inane trust of Amy really is quite worrying.

BoomFrog wrote:You lynch me, we both lose. If I spill everything then I'll be killed by the Allience and I lose.
Lol. First sentence is what any of us would say to survive.
Second sentence is enough for them to kill you ANYWAY.
How is "I know something that will get me killed if I say it, but I can't say it" any different from "oh, here's a piece of info that will get me killed"? Both let the Alliance know that you have the ability to give that info - so they'll kill you.
You're not that stupid, so it's bullshit. Along with your claim of indie.

This game has gone from boring to fuckin' frustrating. Wish I'd tried harder to be lynched/killed/recruited at the start now, let some other poor sap to be in my position.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:00 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote: recruiting me as the last Reaver would have been a very risky move for mpolo.


Also, fuckit, let's go for the home run before getting told that the ball was a foul (can that even happen in baseball? My point is that I want to get this right, despite the game being pretty much lost):

Me: Town
Amy: HoB/Alliance
Az: Town
Misnomer: HoB/Alliance
BF: Reaver

That's my pick for the situation as of now.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:01 am UTC

Trip post, also Amy - if you're town, WHY HAS NO-ONE ELSE VOTED FOR YOU?

Everyone has been online, you coulda been instalynched by anti-town by now...
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:24 am UTC

Ohlook quadra-post.

I've changed my mind. Misnomer has never given me a reason to think of him as Alliance, I was just happy that Az seemed townie.
However, he has been very quick to yes-man to Sungura. I don't like that.

Az - HoB/Alliance
Misnomer - town?

Because BF can't be town or he wouldn't have claimed indie, right?

I think I'm happy with that, I don't plan to quinta-post.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Misnomer » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:18 am UTC

roband wrote:Ohlook quadra-post.

I've changed my mind. Misnomer has never given me a reason to think of him as Alliance, I was just happy that Az seemed townie.
However, he has been very quick to yes-man to Sungura. I don't like that.

Az - HoB/Alliance
Misnomer - town?

Because BF can't be town or he wouldn't have claimed indie, right?

I think I'm happy with that, I don't plan to quinta-post.

But the problem is that neither me nor Az can be alliance, as we both have unchallenged serenity crew-member claims.


Also, re: when did BF say that - looks like I misread the post there. Still reckon he's behind the broadcast power though.
User avatar
Misnomer
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm UTC

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 am UTC

Yeah you can. Like Amy said, as a mod, you could leave out certain roles to make mass claims a bad idea.
You're supposed to be giving me reasons that you could be town dude...

I am happy with where my vote is. One of you will disagree because you are her partner. The other two should agree, because lynching alliance is a good move for town and the reaver.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Misnomer » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:30 am UTC

Unvote

Ok, more thoughts here...


I believe that BF is Mr Universe, and that he was behind the broadcast override. I do not know what his motives were, or what his alignment is: Mr Uni could concievably be town, alliance, indy from the flavour, or a reaver convert.

Az and Roband (and myself) all have claimed the rolenames of serenity crewmembers. We are not, therefore alliance.

Amy could be absolutely anything.

Roband is extremely unlikely to be reaver, given the nature of the cop. Roband is therefore the towniest.


IF BF is telling the truth, he may have calculated that Amy's death would end the game, thus earning him a survivor win.

Hmmm...

BF - indie, alliance or reaver
Roband - town
Az - town, indie or reaver
Amy - town, alliance, indie or reaver


I think I'm now moving towards an Amy lynch.

Ninja'd @ Roband:
True, it's possible a mod could do that - I have yet to see it actually happen on a large flavour game however.

Also, I still think HoB is a massive red herring. NOTHING so far has indicated their presence.
User avatar
Misnomer
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm UTC

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:31 am UTC

True, but it would explain a lot.

Even if it's not the case, we could still be looking at "un-named Alliance peoples"
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Misnomer » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:41 am UTC

roband wrote:True, but it would explain a lot.

Even if it's not the case, we could still be looking at "un-named Alliance peoples"

Or indeed, named ones: the series had loads of alliance villain-of-the-week characters that could be used.
User avatar
Misnomer
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm UTC

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 am UTC

Yup. But whatever their names are, I believe that they exist.

And like I've already said, I think we're pretty boned as town, but we can get this lynch right at least.
You prepared to go for it? If you vote for Amy, Az will have no choice. If he refuses to lynch her - he's basically admitting that he's her partner.

Course, I'll be NK'd tonight, but else can we do?
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Misnomer » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:49 am UTC

I really think you're wrong about this partner-thesis stuff. Az has demonstrated abilities that match his serenity crewmember claim. If Amy's got a partner, I think it's BF.


But yeah, let's bring to this an end one way or the other.

Vote: Sungura
User avatar
Misnomer
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm UTC

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 am UTC

Well, there's gotta be a reason that Az has his nose halfway up Amy's colon, and it's not because she's some amazo-scum-finder, because that's simply not applicable in this game.

Plus, BF as sole reaver makes sense. I just hope there is no recruit. If there isn't, we can win this, maybe.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Sungura » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:46 pm UTC

Misnomer, afaik you have never claimed, the most you have done is said "I have no counterclaims"

Roband et al - I ask you how on earth could Serenity be alliance??! You are so confused in the head right now it seems. I'll stop typing with all the she, I was just having fun with the role for once, I didn't want to claim because I thought alliance would target her but I am pretty damn sure no alliance is left, it doesnt make sense numberwise and with such a huge a powerful cult it would have been even more imbalanced for the tow with a large mafia/alliance. Maybe, I wasn't easily hammered because there ARENT two HoB who would quick hammer me!

If anything, Az on my side right now is because a) he has been all along and is still town or b) because he has been all along and was the reaver recruit last night (it makes sense to recruit the most powerful town-confirmed role!) and can't switch that all of a sudden without seeming suspicioius. For all we know, he didn't really cop you Roband, maybe he's the one behind the invention to make us all post that. Think about it, he clears you (and we believe him as this makes sense because of his play throughout the game) and then tries to dump it all on me annonomously with the message.

The way I see it:
BF: Indie/townspin (willing to vote with town in tiebreaker)
Roband: town
Misnomer: town or reaver
Az: town or reaver
Me: town

But you know what? If there ARE alliance, why couldn't it be roband and misnomer? You both are sure fast to TRY AND PULL A QUICKLYNCH ON ME WHICH IS SCUMMY NOT TOWNIE!!! And you, roband, against me from the start, why aren't you alliance, worried eventually I'll turn my nose from reaver to alliance and lynch you? If we do have two HoB, to me the most sense is:
BF: indie/townspin/reaver
Roband; HoB
Misnomer: HoB
Az: town/reaver
Me: town

With that drawn up, at this point I would be most happy with either a Misnomer or Az vote as in both cases they are something bad.
Zarq wrote:Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?
User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
 
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm UTC

Hahaha. You know, I had a suspicion. I suspected that maybe one specific HoB person controls the kill and that they might try to move the kill over to the one without the kill.

Is it you? That's why you're happy to lynch Az, because if we lynch you - your faction lose their kill... That would also explain the possible LYLO.
Hmm.

Again, you have NOT claimed to not be Alliance.

Also, accusing me and Misnomer of trying a quicklynch is fuckin' laughable. If you're gonna try and convince BF to lynch one of us (as he's a different faction to you and Az, remember) at least be honest about it.
Team Anti-Town, working together.

You know, at this point I'd rather see a reaver win than an Alliance win. Flavourwise, they're not the bad guys. The Alliance made them.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Sungura » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:12 pm UTC

Fine. I'm not Alliance. Are you happy now? I thought claiming I was TOWN was clear fuckin' enough.

Thing is, I know this wont' change your mind. You have been out for me from day one, despite me trying to work with you and believing you are town. Know what? I dont know anymore. This thing is getting insane and I have no idea where the heck your mind is anymore! You barely paid attention and basically floated the entire game until now. People havn't followed you or trusted you this game for a *reason* - because you have BEEN WRONG BASICALLY EVERY TIME SO FAR!!! In fact, I can't think of a time when you *have* been right, just eventually had to bow to pressure from everyone else with your voting.

Look, Im going to go back and do a re-read. I ask for people to unvote me so I'm NOT hammered as I think I have two votes on me now. Maybe then at least it will be of use later - if there is a later.

How many of you have bothered to do full thread re-reads? I've done TWO huge analyses so far. And now I'm doing a third. How many of you have lead to as many successful lynches as I? HUH? Yeah, thought so. Az claims responsibility for the mrface kill, but I'm the one who even ever brought mrface up and tried to get him lynched! Okay fine finding reavers doesn't make me town, sure. But the REAVERS WOULD HAVE WON BY NOW AND BEAT THE TOWN TO A PULP IF WE HADN'T BEEN LYNCHING THEM, AND WE'VE ONLY BEEN LYNCHING THEM BECAUSE OF ME!
Zarq wrote:Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?
User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
 
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:13 pm UTC

Unvote
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:30 pm UTC

I won't be happy until I've done everything I can to win this game. If that involves re-voting you at any point, then so be it.

Your claim has surprised me, somewhat. I didn't think you'd lie - so maybe you're not.

You made a good point - I'm wrong a lot. You think that's on purpose? I try. I try to not let myself be misled by anti-town players. I try to get good reads on people.
This shit's supposed to be fun, but I forgot how damn stressful it can be.
Yes, I've floated. Put yourself in my shoes: a big townie name, but vanilla. Any rolename cop would expect powers, yet I have none. I floated at first, then I tried to get myself NK'd by seeming powerful. Looking back, it was nowhere near obvious enough. Now I'm important, one of very few townies remaining. I have to think big and trust myself and my reads.
Yes, I've suspected you since the beginning, but that's because you've constantly been saying "look at super townie me, lynching reavers". That last post by you was the first one where you admit that lynching reavers does not make you town. It took you long enough to say that out loud.

I suspect you, plain and simple. At this point in time, the fact you're pushing so hard when it's pretty clear that town have lost makes it clear that you just want to not be lynched.
I don't care if I'm lynched. Town can't win this game. The mod can't admit that. That's probably why it's "possible LYLO". What would he say when town have lost all hope? He can't tell us that in anyway.

So, yes, I'm saying that the fact you care so much is suspicious. That's backwards, but so is town being in a losing position. Like I said, if I lynch you - the reavers can win :P
It also means Town have a better chance (I WOULDN'T DREAM OF PLAYING AGAINST MY FACTION, MOD), but I know we've lost.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:37 pm UTC

Althought fuckit, if I play for a reaver win - what's the mod going to do? Modkill me and make it obvious that town can't win? Hahaha.

Oh dear. That would also mean that the reaver would find it harder to win too, so I won't do that.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Azrael001 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 pm UTC

I was waiting to vote in the hopes that someone would post some argument that would convince me that any other choice but Boomfrog makes sense, this has not happened. Amy is obviously anti Reaver, and almost certainly not one now, even if her claim of being unrecruitable is false, as it's very likely that the reavers would not have tried for her, just in case. I have never claimed that I trust her 100%, but she has been our best tool for eliminating the cult. Alliance or town doesn't matter until the cult is gone.

There were two reavers killed yesterday. Today being possible LYLO almost certainly means that there is one reaver left. If we lynch wrong, and Amy kills wrong, then there will be three people left tomorrow, two reavers and one something else. I have been following Amy because we need to get rid of the cult. It is out biggest threat, and if I'm right, the only one. That is why I think that Boomfrog tried to force a quick lynch, and that is why I think we should lynch him now.

Vote: Boomfrog
23111
User avatar
Azrael001
 
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 am UTC
Location: The Land of Make Believe.

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:55 pm UTC

Sorry Az, we do that and Alliance win (if there are two of them).

I don't want that to happen. You're either trying to convince me that there are 3 town, or that... well. I don't know.

Nowhere in your post do you mention there being 3 town, as a way to try and convince me (us?).
Sorry dude, I don't think you're town. I don't think there's 3 town. I think you're trying to cement an easy Alliance win.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Azrael001 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:41 pm UTC

I think that there are four town, and one reaver.
23111
User avatar
Azrael001
 
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 am UTC
Location: The Land of Make Believe.

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Azrael001 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:42 pm UTC

EBWOP: I also think that if there are any alliance left, that there is only one of them, leaving three town.
23111
User avatar
Azrael001
 
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 am UTC
Location: The Land of Make Believe.

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Misnomer » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:53 pm UTC

I thought I'd made a pretty obvious softclaim a while back, but to spell it out for you: I'm the hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne.


But blegh, if Serenity is actually a serious claim that changes things.

UNVOTE
User avatar
Misnomer
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm UTC

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:12 am UTC

Azreal wrote:I have been following Amy because we need to get rid of the cult. It is out biggest threat, and if I'm right, the only one. That is why I think that Boomfrog tried to force a quick lynch, and that is why I think we should lynch him now.

Vote: Boomfrog
Frankly, the "mind control" was used very poorly, I'd like to think I'm better then that. Since one can Unvote immediately the power should have been only to force a hammer. Also if I can mind control then why wait until now to use it? You think that its one-shot? Much more likely this sudden appearance of a one-shot power was an invention.

And since when can Mr. U hack people? He hacks computers.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos
User avatar
BoomFrog
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Minneapolis

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Azrael001 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:43 am UTC

Which can broadcast weird crap like in the Serenity scene with River flipping out.
23111
User avatar
Azrael001
 
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 am UTC
Location: The Land of Make Believe.

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby roband » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:57 am UTC

Reading back, I still think Amy is not town and not reaver. That gives only one alignment left.
Az has been wayyyy too agreeable with Amy. That means he's the same alignment, in my opinion.

Therefore, I think we have two Alliance members. This both shows my disagreement with Az and shows that if I'm right, he'd be trying to mislead us.

So I won't be listening to anything you say, spec-wise, sorry.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: [L]Firefly Mafia - Day 7 - End of a Marriage

Postby Sungura » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:49 am UTC

I am stil here - got caught up in real life stuff - finally got called for some interviews and have spent the last two days interviewing. I should have time to post of content tomorrow.
Zarq wrote:Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?
User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
 
Posts: 3703
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SDK and 4 guests