Unfortunately I only have time to analyse the three players under most suspicion - I wouldn't have gotten through all 19 players anyway though.
- Joke vote
- Spec on the meaning of the rules in the set-up - suggests no SK. (I don't agree)
- More spec, is inclined to two factions.
- Reinforces his 'no SK' point. I don't understand why he would push this so hard/think it's so important.
- Then goes back on the SK idea. I usually like the idea that the person who speculates most about SKs on day 1 ends up being either scum looking to divert attention or the SK themselves, but I'm not sure that that applies to someone claiming 'no SK'. It is a good way for scum to talk about something other than scum vs town though.
- Votes Angua for doing what Angua always does, although I'm not sure if they've played with each other before, so I'm not overly opposed to this vote.
- Votes for fearless for flimsy vote and what I would characterise as new player stuff (and possibly also for self-preservation). Not too bad though.
Overall, I would put TLC slightly on the scummy side of neutral for the SK stuff, but his activity and willingness to vote means I don't think he's the best lynch. I prefer him to the other two options however.
- A few joke posts. Votes TLC semi-jokingly.
- Believes serial killer is possible - I agree, don't know whether it says anything about tim's towniness though.
- More set-up spec, keeps arguing the SK point. Goes a bit over the top with it (again, people who talk a lot about SKs can often be scum wanting something to talk about that doesn't involve hunting them)
- Opposes NL with good reason.
- Says it's a common fact that Adam H looks scummy day 1, then votes fearless. Have you not been following the recent games? Fearless often looks scummy to people as well.
- More SK stuff, but I guess at least he has the excuse that that's what he was last game.
- Unvotes fearless, then votes DBC, which is slightly out of left field and OMGUSy. I definitely don't agree that it was the worst justified vote at the time.
- Justifies the fearless vote by saying that it was a 'please explain' vote.
I believe that the weirdness with DBC aside, tim is acting reasonably typically for him, I'd put him at neutral and I don't like lynching the most active player day 1.
- Only two posts, one is an odd vote on TLC, the next post actually looks very reasonable. I don't understand the bandwagon on her.Vote: TLC
So that he can't tie up the votes and make it a NL. Basically I agree with Krong on the fact that active players can be made to look suspicious even if they're town simply because they post so much that you can find something that's a little bit off.