Co-mod: Adam H
2. New User
Many, many rules:
- Votes and questions must be posted in bold and on a new line, like this:
You must unvote to change votes, in bold and on a new line, like this:
Vote: Adam H
- When someone gains a majority of the votes, they are automatically lynched, and daytime automatically ends. No more day = No more positing, even if the hammer-vote was accidental.
- If deadline is reached and no player has a majority of the votes, then the person with the most votes is lynched. If the votals are tied, then random.org will randomly select one of the tied players to be lynched UNLESS exactly half of the players vote for one player and the other half vote for another player. In that special case, there will be no lynch. If you don't understand this, please ask for clarification.
- You can vote to "NL" (no lynch). If "NL" gets the majority of the votes, no one will be lynched.
- No posting in this thread unless you are playing in it. Co-mods may also post as long as they don't incite rebellion.
- No talking about this game except in this thread or in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread.
- No editing your posts. For any reason. At any time.
- Do not lurk! One post per real-life day is the minimum before the mods get angry. This is a turbo, after all. (If you're going to be unable to post for any period of time, please let the mods know ahead of time)
- You may post in thread during the day phase but not the night phase. If the deadline for a day passes, then it is automatically night, whether or not one of the mods has had time to make a day-end post.
- You may not quote directly from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine.
- You’re alive until a mod tells you that you're dead, by PM or in thread.
- Once you die, you may no longer post in this thread, but you may go to town reading spoilers. That is your consolation prize.
Random extra rules:
- You can ask mods questions by PM if you'd rather not ask in thread.
- NO PMing other players concerning this game unless your role specifically allows it and you CC both mods in every communication.
- All PMs should be CC'd to both me and the co-mod: Adam H.
- Any night abilities must be sent by PM at night and before the deadline. If everyone with a night action is ready to start the next day before the deadline for night is reached, the next day will begin early.
Once more, with feeling:
NO talking about the game except in this thread or in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread.
NO reading those spoilers unless you are declared dead, in thread or by PM, by one of the mods.
NO editing your posts.
NO PMing other players concerning this game unless your role specifically allows it and you CC both mods in every communication.
NO quoting directly from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine.
A special note: There are mechanisms in place to discourage mass-claiming. It is allowed however, if you so desire. You've been warned.
Role PMs will be sent out shortly.
Please confirm in thread once you've received your role PM.
Please don't post real content until everyone has confirmed.
Day 1 will begin and a deadline will be set once everyone has confirmed.