Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

thatweirdpanda

Re: Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

Postby thatweirdpanda » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 am UTC

>bake a skyscraper sized cupcake where every floor is a different flavor and the top floor is so delicious you go into a coma, and proceed to offer top floor cupcake to all players.

thatweirdpanda

Postby thatweirdpanda » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 am UTC

can i use my supercharged lucky rabbit's foot for my roll?

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:26 am UTC

Chance of winning is based on a roll... not on the deliciousness...

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm UTC

> bite rocks into a pastry-like shape
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard

matt96

Postby matt96 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 pm UTC

would creating a solar deathray and using it to bake Orangedragonfire's face off count for the baking contest?

Edit: I'll take the lack of response as "yes, it does count" and
> create a solar deathray and use it to bake Orangedragonfire's face off for the baking contest

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 am UTC

Yes, yes it does.
As long as it can be eaten.

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:41 am UTC

> Shoot terraforming gun in the atmosphere
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:14 am UTC

(Eculc + Kram2301 cooperating while using the ring of universes = game breaks (again))
> Bake kitten fuser muffins (Muffins which when bakes cause the baker to fuse with the nearest bunch of kittens.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

kram2301

Postby kram2301 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm UTC

> use the combined heat of the multiverse (e.g. I use the RING OF UNIVERSES) to bake myself into a form of universe which can't have its upgrades (positive roll effects) stolen.

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:05 pm UTC

My dear munchkins...I woefully regret informing each and every one of you that, due to the circumstances that which life has thrown at me, I will be incapable of rolling for this wonderful game for an extended period of time that is yet still undetermined. I do not know when I will be back, let alone if I ever shall be, so I, the Great High Priest GM BucklesMcStrap, here and now with the powers invested in me, do hand down the torch and dice of Ancient Supranatural Runage to all of the munchkins to squabble over amongst themselves so as to decide who shall roll and when.

cjquines has the detailed information on how the system I've been using works, and I will give them first dibs on rolling due to the fact that they are my Honored High Acolyte of GM, of which I have awarded with the achievement "First Time Rolling".

With that....BACK INTO THE ABYSS!!!

>Suddenly plunges beyond the edge of the universe, beyond even the edge of the omniverse, into a realm that is beyond even the 11th dimension and outside of existence and time itself, delving into a realm that which is not meant to be witnessed by anyone or anything that does not belong there.

My Roll: 6/6
+ 6/6
= 12/12

I blast through the barrier that does not exist and travel into a realm that is beyond existence, witnessing horrors and abominations beyond any form of omniversal consciousness or comprehension. Fear begins to grip my by the throat as I seem to unravel from reality into this unreality, madness and insanity ripping my very essence into tiny shards so small that they would be impossible to be seen even if you were the size of an electron. I have witnessed what nothing ever should let alone ever could witness....but the good news is that I left behind a horde of Nyan Cats and Tac Nayns that are now fighting in outer space and firing their lazers at each other! Luckily the lazers are made of COOKIES!!!! :D

kram2301

Postby kram2301 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:52 pm UTC

Wow, aww...

You sure do know how to epicly sign off.

flarpfreak
Location: Next to a salty body of water, no, it's not the ocean

Postby flarpfreak » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 pm UTC

>Wakes up in the middle of a field, looks around...

flarpfreak

Postby flarpfreak » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 pm UTC

>Attempts to bake a cake out of all of the kittens that flooded the universe

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:51 am UTC

I, the first time roller, with detailed explanations of the dice, do greatly accept this honor and responsibility of rolling.
I, your new temporary GM, with the Honored Acolyte of GM, and the achievement "First Time Roller", take this responsibility of rolling.
I shall roll whenever Great High Priest GM BuckesMcStrap is unable to roll with the torch and dice of Ancient Supranatural Ranage.
As the temporary GM, I hereby agree to impart information about the system.

Just PM for details about the system.

ROLLING AT 3 AM MOUNTAIN TIME.

Cameroni101

Postby Cameroni101 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm UTC

> Stops world hunger

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:43 am UTC

Ack! Roll will be delayed.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 am UTC

So... should someone else roll? I'd do it, but I'm the main antagonist, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed...

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:57 am UTC

I made my own template! HOORAH! Also, rolls will be spoilered. Its new.
Rolls:
Spoiler:
cjquines wrote:>Bake a cake for the baking contest.

Roll: 6/1
+ 1/1 (aliens)
= 7/2
Oh my. You bake a cake. Not just a cake... A big one! A really awesome one! SO AWESOME! Eating even the slightest bit, will charge you up with so much energy that it can give you the willpower to do anything! (Really big cake, 50 slices, slices can be shared, slices give +1)

Oh and, the cake makes you faint. (skips one turn)
cjquines has a really big cake! (Really big cake, 50 slices, slices can be shared, slices give +1) cjquines has fainted! (skips next turn)
curtis95112 wrote:>Bake Kram into a baguette

Roll: 6/1
Ha! You showed that universe what its made of! But wait... baking the universe... means baking yourself... baking the universe... baking yourself...

Because this paradox confuses you... You just stop baking. (Confused... who knows what will happen next?)
curtis is confused! (Confused... who knows what will happen next?)
orangedragonfire wrote:> Bake delicious cookies in order to lure people into my service.

Roll: 1/3
+ 1 (evil)
+ 1 (cookies)
= 3/3
You do so. But you only lure one person. The person below you! (OH NO!)
Queen Arasene has been lured by orangedragonfire! (Queen Arasene must do something evil every turn)
Queen Arasene wrote:> Bake a peppercake house to improve the marketing of my Space Muffins.
> Sells Muffins to Evil Blademan9999, so he will do everything I say........

Roll: 5/6
+ 1 (muffin baking)
= 6/6
A peppercake house!
Its so large!
It appears in front of you... But when you go in the house... It flies off, going to Soviet Russia.
People in Soviet Russia advertise you!
Popular becomes you!
Evil Blademan9999 sold muffins to you!
Russian Reversals confuse you!
orangedragonfire quits from you!
Soviet Russia is in Queen Arasene! (All actions must be Soviet Russian Reversals) orangedragonfire quits from Queen Arasene! (Queen Arasene no longer has to do evil)
Sargon of Akkad wrote:> Bake cookies by punching all the ingredients so hard that they form delicious cookies.

Roll: 4/2
+ 2/1 (punches)
= 6/3
You punched those cookies in the small little bits and placing the ingredients together! AWESOME! This cookie is radioactive from all the punching! Who knows what will happen when you eat this? (Rolls second pair of dice when eaten)
Sargon of Akkad has a radioactive cookie! (Rolls second pair of dice when eaten)
Snark wrote:> Use my banana to bake banana nut bread.

Roll: 4/5
+ 1 (banana)
= 5/5
WHAT IS IT WITH THESE DICE?
You bake it. Wow. Smells good. The monkey you stole the banana from, smells his banana, and comes to you. (Pet Monkey: + /1 to all monkey rolls)
Snark has a pet monkey! (+ /1 to all monkey rolls)
eculc wrote:>Modify my weapons to fire bullet-shaped fruitcakes (does that count? Yes it does). then shoot ODF.

Roll: 4/2
+ 1/1 (suit)
= 5/3
OH COME ON, DICE!
You use your highly intellectual knowledge to place the weapon together, carefully. Then it starts shooting like wildfire at ODF!
ODF MUST ROLL TO DODGE
Roll: 1/3
ODF NEARLY DIES! However, his Evil Blademan9999 takes the job. Evil Blademan9999 gave ODF his life force. Evil Blademan9999 is now dead.
eculc has fruitcake guns! (+1 to all turns involving fruitcake gun) Evil Blademan9999 is now dead.
Damarco wrote:>Whilst riding my space bovine, bake a single triple bacon cookie.

Roll: 4/4
+ 1/2 (pineapples)
+ 1 (space cow)
= 6/6
DICE!!!
You bake a single quadruple bacon cookie. Just staring at it makes you feel good... (+1 every time you look at the cookie)
Damarco has a single quadruple bacon cookie! (+1 every time you look at the cookie)
thatweirdpanda wrote:>bake a skyscraper sized cupcake where every floor is a different flavor and the top floor is so delicious you go into a coma, and proceed to offer top floor cupcake to all players. (lucky rabbit foot)

Roll: 1/4
Insta 5! (cosmic energy rabbit foot)
= 5/5
Yep. The top floor is given to everyone...
EVERYONE MUST ROLL TO DODGE!
Roll: 5/5
Nothing happens.
thatweirdpanda has a cupcake with a top floor that gives people comas!
Nautilus wrote:> bite rocks into a pastry-like shape.

Roll: 1/1
+ 1 (biting)
= 2/1
You fail miserably. You feel even more like a failure.
Nautilus has no inspiration!
matt96 wrote:> create a solar deathray and use it to bake Orangedragonfire's face off for the baking contest

Roll: 6/5
+ 1 (android)
= 7/5
Why does everyone have to hit the bad guy? Orangedragonfire is now dead. Also, you have a nice pie! (has ODF pie, with ODF's life force sealed inside)
matt96 has an ODF Pie! (ODF's life force sealed inside) ODF has a chance every turn to try and escape the pie
Evangeduld wrote:> Shoot terraforming gun in the atmosphere

Roll: 1/2
You shoot yourself in the terraforming gun towards the atmosphere. Be thankful you failed miserably.
Evangeduld shot herself!
blademan9999 wrote:> Bake kitten fuser muffins (Muffins which when bakes cause the baker to fuse with the nearest bunch of kittens.

Roll: 6/4
+ 1 (remains of clone)
= 7/4
The kittens and you are ONE! You and kittens are in perfect tandem with each other... Your life and their's.... (blademan9999 is in kitten form!)
blademan9999 is in kitten form!
kram2301 wrote:> use the combined heat of the multiverse (e.g. I use the RING OF UNIVERSES) to bake myself into a form of universe which can't have its upgrades (positive roll effects) stolen.

Roll: 3/1
+ 2/1 (universe)
+ 2/2 (RING OF THE UNIVERSES)
= 7/4
You bake yourself into the KRAM UNIVERSE PIE. Your upgrade effects RISE! Your largeness rises! Your RING OF THE UNIVERSES needs to recharge!
kram2301 is the KRAM UNIVERSE PIE. (+2/2 to all rolls) RING OF THE UNIVERSES needs recharge.
BucklesMcStrap wrote:My dear munchkins...I woefully regret informing each and every one of you that, due to the circumstances that which life has thrown at me, I will be incapable of rolling for this wonderful game for an extended period of time that is yet still undetermined. I do not know when I will be back, let alone if I ever shall be, so I, the Great High Priest GM BucklesMcStrap, here and now with the powers invested in me, do hand down the torch and dice of Ancient Supranatural Runage to all of the munchkins to squabble over amongst themselves so as to decide who shall roll and when.

Roll: 6/2
+ 0 (forgiven)
Awww..... We forgive you. (again)
BucklesMcStrap is forgiven again!
Cameroni101 wrote:> Stops world hunger

Roll: 2/1
+ 1 (newb bonus)
= 3/1
Seeing as all the other people are doing it already, you stop doing it. DOH!

RANDOMNESS ROLL:
Spoiler:
cjquines - 2/5 = 7
curtis95112 - 3/5 = 8
orangedragonfire - 5/1 = 6
Queen Arasene - 5/5 = 10
Sargon of Akkad - 2/4 = 6
Snark - 4/4 = 8
eculc - 4/1 = 5
Damarco - 5/3 = 8
thatweirdpanda - 6/2 = 8
Nautilus - 6/3 = 9
matt96 - 3/6 = 9
blademan9999 - 1/1 = 2
kram2301 - 1/5 = 6

Tiebreak:
Nautilus - 6/2/4 = 12
matt96 - 3/5/2 = 10

curtis95112 - 1/3/6 = 10
Snark - 6/2/3 = 11
Damarco - 3/6/6 = 15
thatweirdpanda - 5/4/2 = 11

Snark - 4/5/1/5 = 15
thatweirdpanda - 6/6/3/2 = 17

QUEEN ARASENE WINS FIRST PRIZE! (+2/2 to all baking rolls!)
NAUTILUS WINS SECOND PRIZE! (+2/1 to all baking rolls!)
MATT96 WINS THIRD PRIZE! (+1/2 to all baking rolls!)
DAMARCO WINS FOURTH PRIZE! (+1/1 to all baking rolls!)
THATWEIRDPANDA WINS FIFTH PRIZE! (+1 to all baking rolls!)
SNARK WINS SIXTH PRIZE! (+/1 to all baking rolls!)
Last edited by cjquines on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Cameroni101

Postby Cameroni101 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:00 am UTC

>Eats the Universe

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:13 am UTC

I died? Oh well:

First post wrote:-Due to last game ending, OrangeDragonFire can become a god anytime he desires, or upon his first death.

MUHAHAHAHHAH!

> Steal all baked goods.

matt96

Postby matt96 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:20 am UTC

orangedragonfire wrote:I died? Oh well:

First post wrote:-Due to last game ending, OrangeDragonFire can become a god anytime he desires, or upon his first death.

MUHAHAHAHHAH!

> Steal all baked goods.

Not so much dead as your life force is sealed in this pie I have,
>bake pastry machine parts to be used to construct security robots that prevent Orangedragonfire's life force inside the pie it is trapped in.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:36 am UTC

cjquines wrote:Orangedragonfire is now dead

matt96

Postby matt96 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:49 am UTC

cjquines wrote:matt96 has an ODF Pie! (ODF's life force sealed inside) ODF has a chance every turn to try and escape the pie

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:16 am UTC

BucklesMcStrap wrote:
curtis95112 wrote:>Make everyone roll a 120

I have a +5 so this should be interesting :P

Your Roll: 6
+ 4
+ 1
= 11

The very fabric of time and space itself bends inward around you from the sheer magnitude of your force of will manifesting itself into this plane of existence. Holes open between the realities and hyperspace, several dimensions mixing and warping together with you at the very core. For that single infinitely tiny moment that no one other than you can comprehend, you understand all things and witness a single particle moving randomly. This particle is what will determine the outcome of your actions, and you can see the infinite number of outcomes of this single action. As you slip out of this moment of clairvoyance, the realities conform to manifest your will...and suddenly everything unravels and fades away into the Void as hyperspace folds in upon itself, forming into the new big bang....in the mean time everyone will be sucked into a pocket reality!

the slate has been washed clean. Next turn instead of stating an action, everyone must state a setting and main antagonist (any combination will do in all honesty). I'm not going to take away the sandbox style game we've been playing, but I'm going to use the setting and main antagonist as a sort of guideline to help focus our generally hilarious munchkin-esque gameplay towards a common goal of sorts. Also, next game I'll be rolling a 120-sided die for all of your actions with randomness involved, so be wary..........MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: My next roll will be in three-four days, depending on what life throws at me.

Umm... Remember this?
The slate has been wiped clean.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

kram2301

Postby kram2301 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:07 am UTC

> Consume who ever attempts to eat me.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 pm UTC

>begin an epic quest to assemble the mega-fruitcake-gun, a weapon lost to the ages and said to have the power to destroy gods.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:47 pm UTC

> Bake rocks and then bite them

(...everyone ELSE gets a good roll hrmph drmph)
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard

Snark

Postby Snark » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:26 pm UTC

Sixth place in a baking contest? My parents would be so proud.

> Send my monkey minion on a mission to poison all baked goods currently in play
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

Queen Arasene

Postby Queen Arasene » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:12 pm UTC

>Soviet Russia from Pie-ODF unbakes QueenArasene
(That is, make him himself again)
It's Magic. I ain't gonna explain shit.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:54 pm UTC

ooh, do my fruitcake bullets count as baked goods? poison bullets sound FUN.
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

flarpfreak

Postby flarpfreak » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:01 am UTC

>turns invisible
Wait, what?

Sargon of Akkad

Postby Sargon of Akkad » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:39 pm UTC

> practice my punches by punching asteroids into pieces

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:33 am UTC

Can someone else do the rolls? I pass the dice temporarily to whoever takes the responsibility.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:19 am UTC

Players (perma-boons):
Spoiler:
curtis95112 - +/1 to gravity rolls | +1 to all space-botany rolls | - /1 on every roll, unless removed by kram
WarDaft -
kram2301 - +2/2 to all rolls (kram universe pie)
cjquines - has support of aliens (+ 1/1 per turn)
Nautilus - +1 to biting | +2/1 to all baking rolls
Sargon of Akkad - knows FIVE ultimate punches! (+ 2/1 to all punching rolls)
Evengeduld -
eculc - +1/1 to all rolls | +1 to puzzle-solving rolls | +1 to all turns with fruitcake gun
vp1 -
matt96 - +1 to all rolls | + 1/2 to all baking rolls
orangedragonfire - +1 to all evil rolls | knows that cjquines is vulnerable to lies (+ 1 when lying to cjquines) | has a cookie storage (+ 1 to all rolls with cookies)
Snark - +1/1 to all baking rolls | +/1 to all monkey rolls
thatweirdpanda - +1 to all baking rolls
blademan9999 -
Queen Arasene - +1 to muffin baking rolls | +2/2 to all baking rolls
BucklesMcStrap -
Damarco - +1/2 to all rolls | +1/1 to all baking rolls

Players (next-turn boons):
Spoiler:
curtis95112 -
WarDaft -
kram2301 -
cjquines -
Nautilus -
Sargon of Akkad -
Evengeduld -
eculc -
vp1 -
matt96 -
orangedragonfire -
Snark -
thatweirdpanda -
blademan9999
Queen Arasene -
BucklesMcStrap -
Damarco -

Players (activated boons):
Spoiler:
curtis95112 -
WarDaft -
kram2301 - has RING OF THE UNIVERSES (name should always be in caps lock, grants a + 2/2, used on will, charges for 1 turn)
cjquines - has space waffles (Rolls a second pair of dice when eaten) | has a really big cake (50 slices, slices can be shared, slices give +1)
Nautilus -
Sargon of Akkad - has a radioactive cookie! (rolls second pair of dice when eaten)
Evengeduld -
eculc -
vp1 -
matt96 -
orangedragonfire -
Snark -
thatweirdpanda - has rabbit's foot that needs to be charged with cosmic energy
blademan9999 -
Queen Arasene -
BucklesMcStrap -
Damarco - has a single quadruple bacon cookie (+1 every time looks at the cookie)

Players (other items):
Spoiler:
curtis95112 -
WarDaft - membranes that allow space flight
kram2301 -
cjquines - has space waffles (Rolls a second pair of dice when eaten)
Nautilus - has impossible-to-crush rock
Sargon of Akkad -
Evengeduld - has terraforming gun (with chunks)
eculc - self-sufficient combat biosuit that is still not self-aware and still fits VERY comfortably | <- bonuses cannot be removed or stolen
vp1 - has universal translator
matt96 - has ODF Pie (his life force sealed inside)
orangedragonfire - has a cookie storage (+ 1 to all rolls with cookies)
Snark -
thatweirdpanda - giant cupcake with top floor that gives everyone comas
blademan9999 - has epic spaceship without doors
Queen Arasene - has inn (second action each turn deciding who to sell muffins to)
BucklesMcStrap -
Damarco -

Players (adjectives, attitudes, feelings, forms):
Spoiler:
curtis95112 - xenophobic | confused
WarDaft - lithovore | xenophobic
kram2301 - the kram universe pie (+2/2 to all rolls)| xenophobi-....wait....
cjquines - xenophobic
Nautilus - xenophobic | feels like a failure | no inspiration
Sargon of Akkad -
Evengeduld - believed to be a good guy | xenophobic
eculc - xenophobic | matt96's friend
vp1 -
matt96 - bio-android | xenophobic | eculc's friend
orangedragonfire - secret bad guy | xenophobic | is in a pie
Snark - xenophobic
thatweirdpanda - xenophobic
blademan9999 - xenophobic | kitthen form
Queen Arasene -
BucklesMcStrap - forgiven | forgiven again
Damarco -

Players (other):
Spoiler:
curtis95112 -
WarDaft - rtd when not eating rocks
kram2301 -
cjquines - alien planet | fainted (skips next turn)
Nautilus -
Sargon of Akkad - badly wounded for 2 turns, any damage will give him a - 1 in the RTD
Evengeduld - believed to be a good guy | in the atmosphere
eculc - matt96's friend
vp1 - student to alien race
matt96 - eculc's friend
orangedragonfire - joined with deceased Evil blademan9999 and Space Dragon | chance to escape pie every turn
Snark -
thatweirdpanda -
blademan9999 -
Queen Arasene - has inn (second action each turn deciding who to sell muffins to) | Soviet russia is in Queen Arasene (all actions must be Russian Reversals)
BucklesMcStrap - still completely and entirely unrelated to VelcroMcButton
Damarco -

NPC List:
Spoiler:
Evil blademan9999 - joined with ODF | gave life force to ODF
Space Monkey - Super Sapien mode extended
Space Dragon - joined with ODF
VelcroMcButton - Hehehehe.....chocolate coins..... | great liar (+ 1/1 to all lying turns)
Kittens - extra cute (+2/1 to all cute rolls) | fused with blademan9999

Events:
Spoiler:
Everyone has a +2 in RTDs!
Baking contest finished! See above for results!

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:31 am UTC

wait, I'm xenophobic? I think you put that down for the wrong person.

curtis95112

Postby curtis95112 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:44 am UTC

>Drink

You may interpret this in any way you wish
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:
Роберт wrote:Sure, but at least they hit the intended target that time.

Well, if you shoot enough people, you're bound to get the right one eventually.

Thats the best description of the USA ever.

kram2301

Postby kram2301 » Tue May 01, 2012 12:13 pm UTC

Aww, apparently nobody likes to roll the dice.
I don't feel like I could do such a rol(l/e) justice. Else, I'd do it...

Snark

Postby Snark » Tue May 01, 2012 12:24 pm UTC

orangedragonfire wrote:So... should someone else roll? I'd do it, but I'm the main antagonist, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed...

I vote that it's allowed.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Tue May 01, 2012 1:10 pm UTC

curtis95112 wrote:You may interpret this in any way you wish

Okay...
curtis95112 wrote:>Drink vodka mixed with dynamite, whilst standing near an open flame, away from nobody, giving my soul to kram2301 as I'm doing it, making it certain that I will die.

kram2301

Postby kram2301 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:13 am UTC

I'll team up with cjquines on that one :D
Is teaming up with the dice-roller allowed?

Return to “Forum Games”