Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Adam H » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:29 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I think Spiderman prefers eating in Brazil instead of West Africa because it's too hot and because of all the screams.
-Adam

User avatar
Jplus
Posts: 1721
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 pm UTC
Location: Netherlands

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Jplus » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:26 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I think Spiderman prefers eating strawberries in Brazil instead of in South Africa because it's so hot and because of all the ice creams.
"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache coherence, naming things, and off-by-one errors." (Phil Karlton and Leon Bambrick)

coding and xkcd combined

(Julian/Julian's)

User avatar
Moose Anus
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Moose Anus » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:50 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I think Spiderman prefers eating chocolate in Brazil instead of South America because it's so hot and also because of the ice creams.
Lemonade? ...Aww, ok.

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby flicky1991 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:23 am UTC

Spoiler:
I think Spider-Man prefers eating a mound of dirt in Brazil, because it's so hot, and because of all the ice creams
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
GeoffreyY
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:41 pm UTC
Location: Center of MY Observable Universe

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby GeoffreyY » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 am UTC

I think spider-man prefer eating a ton of mud in Brazil, because it's so hot, and because of the ice creams.
George Carlin wrote:Think of how stupid a average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

User avatar
Moose Anus
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Moose Anus » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:43 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I think Spiderman is eating a ton of mud in Brazil, because it is hot and because of the ice creams.
Lemonade? ...Aww, ok.

User avatar
bluebambue
An der schönen blauen Donau
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:14 am UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby bluebambue » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:39 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I think spider man is eating a bunch of mud in Brazil because it's hot and also ice-cream.

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Adam H » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:22 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I think spider man is eating a bunch of mud in brazil because it's hot and also ice cream.
-Adam

User avatar
Lorenz
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:57 am UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Lorenz » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:05 am UTC

Spoiler:
I think spider man is eating a bunch of mud in Brazil because it's hot and also ice cream.

User avatar
Jplus
Posts: 1721
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 pm UTC
Location: Netherlands

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Jplus » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:54 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I think Spiderman is eating a bunch of mud in Brazil because he's hot and he doesn't like icecream.
"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache coherence, naming things, and off-by-one errors." (Phil Karlton and Leon Bambrick)

coding and xkcd combined

(Julian/Julian's)

User avatar
GeoffreyY
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:41 pm UTC
Location: Center of MY Observable Universe

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby GeoffreyY » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:19 am UTC

Spiderman is eating brunch of mud in Brazil, because he's so hot, and he hate ice cream.
George Carlin wrote:Think of how stupid a average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby flicky1991 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:51 am UTC

Please remember to spoiler your posts, GeoffreyY

Spoiler:
Spider-Man was eating a bunch of ice cream in Brazil, because he's so hot, and it tastes better than American ice cream
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
patzer
Posts: 432
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:48 pm UTC
Contact:

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby patzer » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:34 am UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman was eating a bunch of ice-cream in Brazil, because it's so hot and tastes better than American ice-cream.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby flicky1991 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:37 am UTC

Spoiler:
Spider-Man was eating a bunch of ice cream in Brazil, because it's so hot and tastes better than American ice cream in his opinion
any pronouns
----
avatar from chridd
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

User avatar
Moose Anus
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Moose Anus » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:56 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman was eating ice cream in Brazil, because it's so hot and tastes better than American ice cream in his opinion.
Lemonade? ...Aww, ok.

User avatar
Lorenz
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:57 am UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Lorenz » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:09 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman was hot and eating ice-cream in brazil, because it tastes better than American ice-cream in his opinion.

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Adam H » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spider-man was hot and eating ice cream in Brazil, because it tastes better than American ice cream in his opinion.
-Adam

User avatar
Jplus
Posts: 1721
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 pm UTC
Location: Netherlands

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Jplus » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:50 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman was hot and ate ice cream in Brazil, because Amsterdam was better in his opinion and he didn't want to trouble the good people.


Not in good shape today. :)
"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache coherence, naming things, and off-by-one errors." (Phil Karlton and Leon Bambrick)

coding and xkcd combined

(Julian/Julian's)

User avatar
Moose Anus
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Moose Anus » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:42 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spider man ate ice cream in Amsterdam because he was hot and bothered and didn't want to anger the good people.
Lemonade? ...Aww, ok.

Elmach
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 am UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Elmach » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:17 am UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman ate ice cream in Amsterdam because he was tired and did not wish to wake the good people.

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Adam H » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:01 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman ate ice cream in Amsterdam because he was tired and did not wish to wake the good people.


P-p-p-p-p-p-pwned!
-Adam

maninblack
Posts: 503
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 2:44 pm UTC
Location: I'm out of my mind at the moment please leave a message after the beep.

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby maninblack » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:11 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman ate ice cream in Amsterdam because he did not wish to wake good people.
addams wrote:It was like a game of Rugby and I was the Puck. Yeah. I was taking a beating and I was in the wrong game.
roband wrote:If this is a serious question, the answer is no.
If it's a philosophical one, I have no idea.

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 838
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby DaBigCheez » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman ate icecream in Amsterdam because he did not wish to wake good people.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

Elmach
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 am UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Elmach » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:18 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman ate ice-cream in Amsterdam because he did not want to wake the good people with the red man eating spiders.


Remember at least eighteen words please. I also lost my commas if anyone has found them.

User avatar
Reecer6
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:59 am UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Reecer6 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:02 am UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman ate ice cream in Amsterdam because he did not want to wake the good people with red spiders.

Would the third word here be considered 1 word or 2, or does it depend on a hyphen?

User avatar
ahammel
My Little Cabbage
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 am UTC
Location: Vancouver BC
Contact:

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby ahammel » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:14 am UTC

Spoiler:
Spider-man ate all the ice cream in Amsterdam because he did not want to wake the good people with the spiders.
He/Him/His/Alex
God damn these electric sex pants!

User avatar
Jplus
Posts: 1721
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 pm UTC
Location: Netherlands

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Jplus » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:31 am UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman ate all the ice cream in Amsterdam because he didn't want to wake the people with his spiders and cobwebs.
"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache coherence, naming things, and off-by-one errors." (Phil Karlton and Leon Bambrick)

coding and xkcd combined

(Julian/Julian's)

Elmach
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 am UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Elmach » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:27 am UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman eat-did all his coffee in Amsterdam with his cause being himself to wish not to wake the spiders and cobwebs.

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Adam H » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:42 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman eat-did all his coffee and spiders in Amsterdam, leaving nothing behind for the evil mods to eat.


That was a hard one.
-Adam

User avatar
ahammel
My Little Cabbage
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 am UTC
Location: Vancouver BC
Contact:

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby ahammel » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:07 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spider-man eat-did all his coffee in Amsterdam, leaving nothing but spiders behind for the evil mods to eat.
He/Him/His/Alex
God damn these electric sex pants!

User avatar
mittfh
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:43 am UTC
Location: Kenilworth, UK

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby mittfh » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:20 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spider-man eat did all his coffee in Amsterdam, leaving nothing but spiders behind for the evil mods to eat.


(It was soooo tempting to reverse words 2 and 3!)

User avatar
Moose Anus
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Moose Anus » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:39 am UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman eat did all the ice cream in Japan leaving all the spiders for mods to eat.
Lemonade? ...Aww, ok.

User avatar
Lorenz
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:57 am UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Lorenz » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:08 pm UTC

The previous does not meet the specification in OP. Therefore, I will start a new seed.

Spoiler:
This is the simplest sentence that can be easily reproduced by only looking at it once and remembering it.

User avatar
Jplus
Posts: 1721
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 pm UTC
Location: Netherlands

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Jplus » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:39 pm UTC

@Lorenz: I appreciate your eagerness to provide a seed, but our rules only state that a new seed is required if you reproduce exactly the same sentence as in the previous five posts. Besides, Moose Anus' only barely misses the minimum word requirement (17 rather than 18 words), so they might actually just have miscounted. I consider that hardly "breaking the rules".

If you'd offered a very funny or interesting seed I'd say, "OK let's try it", but to be honest I find it a bit boring. Therefore, I propose that the next poster continues from Moose Anus' last post.
"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache coherence, naming things, and off-by-one errors." (Phil Karlton and Leon Bambrick)

coding and xkcd combined

(Julian/Julian's)

Elmach
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 am UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Elmach » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:14 am UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman had eat did all the things in Amsterdam, but had forgotten to freeze them under Swan Lake.

User avatar
Moose Anus
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Moose Anus » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:19 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman had did eat all the things in Amsterdam, but forgot to hide them under the Swan Lake.


To be honest, I forgot about the word requirement when I was remembering the previous sentence.
Lemonade? ...Aww, ok.

User avatar
ahammel
My Little Cabbage
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 am UTC
Location: Vancouver BC
Contact:

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby ahammel » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:41 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spider-man had eat did all the spiders in Amsterdam, but forgot to hide the rest of them under Swan Lake.
He/Him/His/Alex
God damn these electric sex pants!

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Adam H » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spider-man had did eat all the spiders in Amsterdam, but forgot to look for the ones in Swan Lake.
-Adam

User avatar
mittfh
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:43 am UTC
Location: Kenilworth, UK

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby mittfh » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:32 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spider-man had did eat all the spiders in Amsterdam, but had forgotten to look for the ones in Swan Lake.

User avatar
Jplus
Posts: 1721
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 pm UTC
Location: Netherlands

Re: Read once quickly, then remember and reproduce

Postby Jplus » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:36 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Spiderman had-did eat all the ice creams in Barcelona, but he left all the spiders to their fates.

Zero performance tonight. Such a waste of the Swan Lake!
"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache coherence, naming things, and off-by-one errors." (Phil Karlton and Leon Bambrick)

coding and xkcd combined

(Julian/Julian's)


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests