1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

mojacardave

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby mojacardave » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:59 am UTC

Wildhound wrote:Blindpost from the previous newpage to let you guys know that if you happen to be equipped with an Android device you can now download the unofficial OTC live wallpaper for the low, low price of molpycake.

At present all it does is fetch the latest newpix and display it on your homescreen. Naturally, you need a data connection to use it. I have a raft of other features planned, time permitting, including the ability to choose your frame and set it to cycle through Time at intervals of your choosing. However I decided to release this quick'n'dirty version as I will be quite busy later this week.

Thanks to mscha for allowing me to update the frame list from the wonderful csv on his site. And thanks to newpixbot (presumably) for putting it there in the first place.

Feature requests and bug reports are not only welcome but encouraged. And there will be bugs because I threw this together very quickly, while I was supposed to be working. Not ones that will harm you or your device though.

cake Seriously I want cake.

This is amazing: especially since the last update. I did have a few issues with version 1 where my desktop would randomly decide to apply a strobe effect, which was epilepsy inducing, but it's not tried to do that since the update.

I still need to check geekwagon intermittently to catch up on frames I missed overnight, but I check my phone often enough that I now never miss a TimeFrame while I'm awake! Cleared myself a couple of rows in the middle of my 'home' Android page, so that I can always see the action. Surprisingly clear, even at that size.

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:00 am UTC

Oh, boy. I was in coma when newpage 1000 was reached...

...but thanks to BlitzGirl...
BlitzGirl wrote:
1000 Newpages!

Here's a Present Present for all you OTTers out there!

Spoiler:

...I was still there. Thank you very much for the Present Present!
All glory to the BlitzGirl!

Edit: And I'm not going to make it for the page 1024 either. I'll be away for a few days. See you soon. And thanks for all the fish.
Last edited by NoMouse on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:03 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

kenmelken

Postby kenmelken » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:00 am UTC

ONGward towards the summit post haste!
In Svithjod, there stands a rock. It is 100 miles high and 100 miles wide. Once every 1000 years a little bird comes to this rock to sharpen its beak. One time, I changed just the last sentence of this signature, and lots of you noticed. Image

Eternal Density

Time to shop Outside.

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:01 am UTC

I was going to ONG but I was distracted by the awesome .gif so I was a little too slow :P
Up the hill they go!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

kenmelken

Re: Time to shop Outside.

Postby kenmelken » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:06 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:I was going to ONG but I was distracted by the awesome .gif so I was a little too slow :P
Up the hill they go!

Whoa... I admittedly have about 15 NPs I need to go back and read some time soon, but... is Niclep no more??? Or is the need to shop Outside part of the story? I guess I'll figure it out when I go back and ketchup (which I'll have to do in order to properly write my next wiki articles anyway). I hope you know that I appreciated the story, even if I never said so while it was in progress. :)

Glad you liked the gif!

EDIT: time for me to molpy down for a coma. Be good, y'all!
In Svithjod, there stands a rock. It is 100 miles high and 100 miles wide. Once every 1000 years a little bird comes to this rock to sharpen its beak. One time, I changed just the last sentence of this signature, and lots of you noticed. Image

Eternal Density

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:08 am UTC

kenmelken wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:I was going to ONG but I was distracted by the awesome .gif so I was a little too slow :P
Up the hill they go!

Whoa... I admittedly have about 15 NPs I need to go back and read some time soon, but... is Niclep no more??? Or is the need to shop Outside part of the story? I guess I'll figure it out when I go back and ketchup (which I'll have to do in order to properly write my next wiki articles anyway). I hope you know that I appreciated the story, even if I never said so while it was in progress. :)

Glad you liked the gif!
Niclep is acoma (in his nest of molpy down). And I kinda ran out of inspiration so I'm giving him a rest and doing random titles for the time being. Maybe I'll bring him back some time.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

kenmelken

Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Postby kenmelken » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:12 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
kenmelken wrote:
Up the hill they go!

Glad you liked the gif!
Niclep is acoma (in his nest of molpy down). And I kinda ran out of inspiration so I'm giving him a rest and doing random titles for the time being. Maybe I'll bring him back some time.

Cool. I look forward to his return. :) BTW... Niclep needs a wiki article.

Klear

Postby Klear » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:27 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Thanks! I know for sure that I didn't get everyone, but I tried to get a lot of OTTers. If I'd actually thought ahead, I would have spent a few days on this, but it didn't occur to me to ottify Othercomic #1000 until today. So I scooped up images from my Boom De Yadas and all the manips I had made and saved, then got a bunch of avatars from recent newpages, then scanned for avatars that were buffyhatted or memorable from my Quest, then collected the smileys made by yappobiscuits for OTTers, plus Vytron's smileys of the Time trio, tossed in a few stickottifications from my unreleased Past Present and several squirpy silhouettes from my screenshots, jumbled all of that together, and just barely finished in Time.

So that's how I got on that celebratory picture... I kinda feel both flattered and bad that I may have taken space from someone more dedicated to the Thread =(

Tatiana

Postby Tatiana » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:28 am UTC

Ray Kremer wrote:Oh, one more thing. You folks are doing a bang-up job on the detective work with the starfield. Current theories I've read are placing this some 13,000 years or so in the future, although some aspects still need to be reconciled. Since we've also been curious about geography, I wondered if we have to worry about continental drift. Sources are telling me 1-10 cm/year, so the answer is no, not enough that we'd notice.

Just ketchupping after comaing, so if someone's answered this already, my apologies, but you're right. Continental drift changes things over millions of years, not tens of thousands of years. The continents will still be close to the same positions. I'm less sure about the day length and the distance to the moon, though. The moon is robbing angular momentum from the earth in the actions of the tides. Over time (wait for it) the day will get longer and the moon will get farther away. I think this effect also takes millions of years, but I'm not sure. Would there be any noticeable difference in day length or moon distance in 10k years? It could account for Cuegan not knowing about tides. But my instinct is no difference. Anyone know for sure?

Blitzgirl, congrats on being the 1k page pope and Awesome Present Present! (Thanks for the include, too.)
Last edited by Tatiana on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:47 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
οττξЃs gotta OTT, so come to the facebook OTT group!

edfel

Postby edfel » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:38 am UTC

[warning: post with aboslutely no structure below, but partialy on topic]

Happy 1000 everyone! next milestone: 10,000! (and the one after: 13291)

That's roughly 16 posts per np... Wow, and Neat [and Yeah!]

Great Gif't, kenmelken! Thanks :)

Boom de yada!

Yeah, a Blitzgirloriginalpresent presentTM! (Btw, since "present present" is now a label on its own, we could have present present presents :D )

About relativityTM? in seeing the time pass: nice theory, Latent22! I had a similar one which I didn't know how to put into words: the idea was that they appeared to be walking slower and slower, partly because the terrain was more difficult, partly because they might be weary, so the hike might seem more tedious. It's such a shame we can't measure precisely the passage of inside time for most of the frames...
Waiting for it: Map of Time, same, no JS, Ages of Time.
Beginning a new story with every choice, no matter how small: Goodies.

foilman

Postby foilman » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:01 am UTC

ONG...

mikro2nd

Postby mikro2nd » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:03 am UTC

a lONG climb
Spoiler:

and ninja'd by foilman :)
One world, one soul
Time pass, the river rolls

WOnder93

Postby WOnder93 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:07 am UTC

Quest progress: 558/1005 pages

Wow, we1 passed 1000 pages! Congratulations!

In my present, Cuegan continue upriver, discovering that the river forks and is actually bigger than it seemed. In their dialog they mention for the first time their home, other people and some tents. Also, Cueball talks in his coma, which I didn't notice while browsing through frames on The Book of Aubron - reading the OTT is indeed enlightening!

Around newpix 1107, the servers become overloaded by the massive influx of readers of the OTSA2:
Spoiler:
jjjdavidson wrote:Well, I may know now what happened to the servers: "Time" made the front page of Slashdot, posted at 07:50pm UTC. I didn't get a successful image download (except for copies of frame 1090) for an hour after that.

Don't be surprised if we have a small rush of new posters in the thread, with a great many of them (judging from Slashdot comments so far) asking, "What's wrong with you people?"

Of course, the funny thing for me is how many people didn't read the Slashdot summary, saw a picture of two people standing on a slope, and said, "Lamest xkcd ever."

(I did like the person who posted "the obligatory xkcd link" - to comic 1190.)
ETA (way late) direct link to Slashdot story.

As for the rest, I will just sum up with this quote from StratPlayer:
StratPlayer wrote:Saw stuff -- liked it all...

Onward!

1 more like y'all + my 2 humble posts :D
2 One True Slashdot Article - I hope it's not heresy :oops:
The OTT via Markov chain generator wrote:I've been following the thread to be lost.
Time created Cueball and Megan and says, Well, it's research.

On my quest to catch up with the Present - progress
The Sky of Time || OTT plaintext scraper || Userscript: floating user profile

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:12 am UTC

According to previous frame difference on Geekwagon there is no molpy activity here.
What could be the reason? A genetically modified hybrid cross species disease that's going to kill Quegan? A weremolpyraptorfish that's going to eat them?
Ah, the suspence!
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

Tatiana

Postby Tatiana » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:17 am UTC

I have to agree that this is one of the best communities I've ever been part of online. I know I don't contribute much but I love reading everyone else's contributions.

Yappobiscuits, I'm curious. What's the OtherForum that you've made good IRL friends on? Mine was Hatrack River, the forum of the writer Orson Scott Card, but it's been much less cool these last 8 years or so. It was great from about 1995 to 2005. I made many close friends there and we traveled to meetups and stuff.

I want to shout out to Latent22 what a great avatar it is to have a big old blurry pink cat nose! That's often the first thing I see when I wake in the morning, so it's funny and familiar and friendly.
οττξЃs gotta OTT, so come to the facebook OTT group!

Wildhound

Postby Wildhound » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:21 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:(And it's still miles for us, kilometers is just mainland Europe)

*Ahem* And Ireland.

And Iceland actually.

It would be more fair to say miles is just the UK. :P

mojacardave wrote:
Spoiler:
Wildhound wrote:Blindpost from the previous newpage to let you guys know that if you happen to be equipped with an Android device you can now download the unofficial OTC live wallpaper for the low, low price of molpycake.

At present all it does is fetch the latest newpix and display it on your homescreen. Naturally, you need a data connection to use it. I have a raft of other features planned, time permitting, including the ability to choose your frame and set it to cycle through Time at intervals of your choosing. However I decided to release this quick'n'dirty version as I will be quite busy later this week.

Thanks to mscha for allowing me to update the frame list from the wonderful csv on his site. And thanks to newpixbot (presumably) for putting it there in the first place.

Feature requests and bug reports are not only welcome but encouraged. And there will be bugs because I threw this together very quickly, while I was supposed to be working. Not ones that will harm you or your device though.

cake Seriously I want cake.

This is amazing: especially since the last update. I did have a few issues with version 1 where my desktop would randomly decide to apply a strobe effect, which was epilepsy inducing, but it's not tried to do that since the update.

I still need to check geekwagon intermittently to catch up on frames I missed overnight, but I check my phone often enough that I now never miss a TimeFrame while I'm awake! Cleared myself a couple of rows in the middle of my 'home' Android page, so that I can always see the action. Surprisingly clear, even at that size.

I'm delighted your are enjoying it! I will be away this weekend for my sister's wedding, but on my return I will start working on giving you the option to look back through Time.
Now and forever, a staunch TimeKeeper amongst heretics.

OTC Android Live Wallpaper

higgs-boson

Re: 1190: Time

Postby higgs-boson » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:50 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:My dearest OTTers - I will be away this wipend on a trip to London. Among other things, I'm going to see Les Misérables (and will be singing along with all the ottified versions of course ;) ) and will be without internets till I return. I'm glad I didn't miss the millennial party as I thought I might. Anyway, until I return with a probably sea-ish pile of ketchup, fare thee well!

It may be seen quite heretical, but I'd suggest you stick with the original versions, if you ever choose to sing along.

My personal list of things which can make me pour into tears ist not that long: Cutting onions (sometimes), breaking bones (if the bones in question are hosted in my own body) and Les Misérables.yes...

I knew the music before I visited the show in Queen's Theatre and I was pleased/relieved/surprised/happy that the stage met the expectations. Yes, this is a trip I'd like to make [again], too.

...butOf course, as a parent you have to live with the knowledge that any time something may happen which could make you all tears. Did not happen, so far. Thank, well, heresy again, god.
Apostolic Visitator, Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers
You have questions about XKCD: "Time"? There's a whole Wiki dedicated to it!

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:58 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:Ah, the suspence!

Is that anything like a 'sixpence' ? :)

on another topic: I agree it's a bit weird to find out who OTTers are IRL, tho' I have no particular objection to being tracked down and/or interpreted. Then again, maybe that's cause the first 3 or 4 people I met up with after "meeting" on various Usenet groups turned out to be rather strange & not at all to my liking. Once bitten, etc.
https://app.box.com/witthoftresume
Former OTTer
Vote cellocgw for President 2020. #ScienceintheWhiteHouse http://cellocgw.wordpress.com
"The Planck length is 3.81779e-33 picas." -- keithl
" Earth weighs almost exactly π milliJupiters" -- what-if #146, note 7

foilman

Postby foilman » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:00 am UTC

Need to do some climbONG soon...

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:12 am UTC

Good mornternix y'all! Decoma'd, yet still a bit exhausted from all these Millennial celebrations. It was fun! Image
Great contributions from all of you, as always. I just want to congratulate yappo on his especially 4 one:
yappobiscuits wrote:Present present time! :mrgreen: Extended version including the second comic as well as the first.

mp3 download also available.

Awesomeful, once again! Now I'm looking forward to your recording of the "Major-General"-OtherComification-OTTification! :wink:

ETA ontopic: It's gonna be time to get the rope out of the bag!
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:18 am UTC

As Grand Inquisitor I ask anyone to join me in witch hunt.

I propose a treasure hunt. Witch hunt do you propose?
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

he/him/his

foilman

Postby foilman » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:26 am UTC

Actually, now I look closer at the upcoming cliff, there does appear to be a ladder or footholds attached to it. Presumably put there by whoever they're going to meet at the top of the mountain?

rjs

Postby rjs » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:32 am UTC

Wildhound wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:(And it's still miles for us, kilometers is just mainland Europe)

*Ahem* And Ireland.

And Iceland actually.

And most of Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Ociania... Pretty much all of the civilised world, really. :P

Rj

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:41 am UTC

foilman wrote:Actually, now I look closer at the upcoming cliff, there does appear to be a ladder or footholds attached to it. Presumably put there by whoever they're going to meet at the top of the mountain?

Looks like a via ferrata to me.
Be very careful about rectilinear assumptions. Raptors could be hiding there - ucim

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:42 am UTC

Eutychus wrote:
foilman wrote:Actually, now I look closer at the upcoming cliff, there does appear to be a ladder or footholds attached to it. Presumably put there by whoever they're going to meet at the top of the mountain?

Via ferrata is fun, it's about the only way I was once able pretend I know how to climb a cliff face.

Edit: for past-tenseness. Now I am dead I can just float to the top.

he/him/his

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 am UTC

Eutychus wrote:

Yes, looks quite like it. That will help Cuegan to get up there, especially with Megan's injured leg. They'll still need the rope (or more elaborate devices), though...
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

mojacardave

Postby mojacardave » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:59 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Thanks! I know for sure that I didn't get everyone, but I tried to get a lot of OTTers. If I'd actually thought ahead, I would have spent a few days on this, but it didn't occur to me to ottify Othercomic #1000 until today. So I scooped up images from my Boom De Yadas and all the manips I had made and saved, then got a bunch of avatars from recent newpages, then scanned for avatars that were buffyhatted or memorable from my Quest, then collected the smileys made by yappobiscuits for OTTers, plus Vytron's smileys of the Time trio, tossed in a few stickottifications from my unreleased Past Present and several squirpy silhouettes from my screenshots, jumbled all of that together, and just barely finished in Time.

I hadn't even looked for myself, because although I was a top ten poster early on, I've not been active recently. It's been hundreds of pages since I contributed anything significant. Was surprised to find myself in the final zero! Happy surprised though :)

foilman

Postby foilman » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm UTC

tagalONG

More neatness.

CasCat

Postby CasCat » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:04 pm UTC

adnapemit wrote:Since there are now more than 1000 new pages I though it was about time I said finally joined in the conversation. I have been lurking since the beginning of time have spent a lot of time reading the OTT with all its amazingness. I am also amaze at the amount of "Time" there is 2500+ frames, 1000 page thread and many, many new words created.

But just thinking about how much time GLR has spent ....
If each frame took 2 minutes to create(this is a very optimistic number) and collected this time together it would be 3.5 continuous days.
If each frame took 5 minutes( still a bit optimistic but a bit more plausible ) then it becomes 17.7 continuous days.

With all the attention to detail and the time spent fixing mustard it would likely soooo much more.
THATS a lot of "Time".
Spoiler:
Did anyone notice the Javascript? :wink:

Throwing this forward -- Welcome, reverse-TimePanda! :mrgreen:
BlitzGirl the Fast the First

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:11 pm UTC

Welcome adnapemit

he/him/his

Pikrass

Postby Pikrass » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:20 pm UTC

edo wrote:Pope! Tell us about your earliest OTC memory

I know this papal decree isn't effective anymore, but here it is: I remember seeing one of the earliest newpix, when they were just sitting on the semencoffeecancerbabiesonice beach. I thought it was a simple yet meaningful comic.
Then I went to college, and a couple of hours later, during one of the lessons, a friend who I introduced xkcd to showed me the comic again, thinking I didn't yet. And suddenly I said "Hey, this sandcastle!... It wasn't there before!".

So I went directly to the yet-to-be-called-OTT thread, to know what was going on. I followed the comic and the thread ever sinc (though the thread wasn't as important for me as it is now).

ChronosDragon wrote:So...is it still the case that mods can be summoned by name? Like if I wanted to suggest bbcode for an alternative, less buggy spoiler that allows you to give it a title, I could just yell for "davean"? Or maybe that should be handled via PM.

I started to write a patch when the Great Webmaster came, but never finished it. The BBCode to HTML code is done, but the reverse code has yet to be written.
I figured I should try to include it in phpBB's code, to make his life easier, so I studied it a little, but not far enough.
I thought recently I should finish it soon, since I'm on holidays since this wip-end. But if anyone wants to do it before me, feel free.

Here's what I've done so far :
new-spoiler.zip
Patch to support nested spoilers (half finished)
(1.96 KiB) Downloaded 531 times
Programmer and waiter devoted to Time.

Scripts for the One True Thread: heretic date to newpix converter; spoiler detector; multiquote; extra hide button for spoilers.
Code, links and instructions on Github.
Bundle (Firefox only)

sford

Postby sford » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:30 pm UTC

Regarding "brilliant",

BlitzGirl wrote:Americans use it rarely, generally "awesome" or "cool" are the go-to words over here. We're probably more likely to see British characters use it in movies (like Harry Potter) than we are to hear "Brilliant!" spoken like that in everyday conversation. Your mileage (kilometerage?) may vary, of course.

Having several colleagues in the UK, I can claim with confidence that "brilliant" is as over-used over there as "awesome" and "cool" are overused here. :-)

"I had a ham sandwich for lunch."

"Brilliant."

Wildhound

Postby Wildhound » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:40 pm UTC

Coming soon in the next newpix.

Cueball: Yeah.

HES

Postby HES » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:46 pm UTC

foilman wrote:tagalONG
Megan wrote:Neat

More neatness.

Seriously Megan? Is anyone keeping tally of their pathetic vocabulary?
He/Him/His Image

Kazza3

Postby Kazza3 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:49 pm UTC

foilman wrote:tagalONG

More neatness.

... And I was so sure for a second that this must be a manip.. I don't think I can take 'neat' seriously anymore!

adnapemit

Postby adnapemit » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:56 pm UTC

I do think(hope) she is refering to the sleeping molpy or the rock that looks like a sleeping molpy.
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

foilman

Postby foilman » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:00 pm UTC

scaremONGers

For climbing, perhaps? (If that's what he's referring to)

Wildhound

Postby Wildhound » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:01 pm UTC

adnapemit wrote:I do think(hope) she is refering to the sleeping molpy or the rock that looks like a sleeping molpy.

Coiled up snake molpy?

Redundant spoiler
Spoiler:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (1.64 KiB) Viewed 14883 times

Wildhound

Postby Wildhound » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:01 pm UTC

Woah mega ninja.

Spoiler:
WONDERONG

adnapemit

Postby adnapemit » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:03 pm UTC

Wildhound wrote:
adnapemit wrote:I do think(hope) she is refering to the sleeping molpy or the rock that looks like a sleeping molpy.

Coiled up snake molpy?

No the thing that looks like a sleeping cat just to the right of it.
Last edited by adnapemit on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:04 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”