1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Stereo

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Stereo » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:12 am UTC

Spoiler:

Just my thoughts on the Beanish font. The repeated string is most interesting thing I've found (marked in cyan). Splitting it up this way gives an alphabet of (approximate) 16 symbols + 6 quarter-circles (top/bottom and quadrants) + the dot.
Clarissa Explains It All, 7 pm (8 Central)

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

ᘛ - Beanish Update

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:16 am UTC

I'm glad there's a break from the Beanish chatter, gives me Time to upload this.

New speech (with separations): ImageImage .. ImageImageImageImageImageImage .. Image .. Image .. ImageImageImageImage
In this speech, we got additions to the epsilon, longtail, seven, curled yew, closed nine, and chair groups. We also got two new groupings: twos and sixes.
Debatable: The sixes may belong to the longtail group.
Interesting symbols: This one from the chairs appears to have two diacritics. Image
The one that looks like a stick figure appears to be a member of the closed nine group: Image
It has two diacritic markings, and the other closed nine has two different diacritic markings: Image

The Speeches

Speech 1: ImageImageImage ImageImage
Speech 2: ImageImageImage Image ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImage
Speech 3: ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Speech 4: ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image ImageImageImageImage

The Groupings

The flats: Image Image Image Image
The epsilons: Image Image Image Image Image Image
The longtails: Image Image Image Image Image
The curled yews: Image Image Image
The pinched loops : Image Image
The sevens: Image Image Image Image
The kay: Image
The humpbacks: Image Image Image
The enns: Image Image
The closed nines: Image Image
The chairs: Image Image Image Image
The snake: Image
The open nine: Image
The twos: Image Image
The sixes: Image Image

Spoiler:

Beanish30.png
Beanish30.png (1.18 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish31.png
Beanish31.png (1.16 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish32.png
Beanish32.png (1.1 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish33.png
Beanish33.png (1.09 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish34.png
Beanish34.png (1.14 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish35.png
Beanish35.png (1.07 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish36.png
Beanish36.png (1.17 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish37.png
Beanish37.png (1.16 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish38.png
Beanish38.png (1.19 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish39.png
Beanish39.png (1.16 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish40.png
Beanish40.png (1.13 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish41.png
Beanish41.png (1.12 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish42.png
Beanish42.png (1.13 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Beanish43.png
Beanish43.png (1.19 KiB) Viewed 11903 times

Keywords: Beanish language symbol symbols alphabet Beanong Beanie-ish Beanie-ese letter letters writing images BGUM
DistractionBeanishKitty.png
DistractionBeanishKitty.png (15.51 KiB) Viewed 11903 times
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Zorin_75

Postby Zorin_75 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 am UTC

Just updated the wiki dialog page...
Going by the hairstyle the one that ran off was Black Beanie Guy #1? So the one doing the talking in 2666 is stil BBG-2, right?

ETA:
BlitzGirl wrote:I'm glad there's a break from the Beanish chatter, gives me Time to upload this.

Whoa, neat! And bigger than it looked...
Go Minim go!

keshat

Postby keshat » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:26 am UTC

Stereo wrote:Just my thoughts on the Beanish font. The repeated string is most interesting thing I've found (marked in cyan). Splitting it up this way gives an alphabet of (approximate) 16 symbols + 6 quarter-circles (top/bottom and quadrants) + the dot.

I feel that you may have the period and question mark reversed, but otherwise a sound analysis.

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:27 am UTC

Zorin_75 wrote:Just updated the wiki dialog page...
Going by the hairstyle the one that ran off was Black Beanie Guy #1? So the one doing the talking in 2666 is stil BBG-2, right?

ETA:
BlitzGirl wrote:I'm glad there's a break from the Beanish chatter, gives me Time to upload this.

I think that was the one who left was #3. #2 seemed to be telling #3 to go get something.
Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 am UTC

tman2nd wrote:
Zorin_75 wrote:Just updated the wiki dialog page...
ETA:

I think that was the one who left was #3. #2 seemed to be telling #3 to go get something.

Thanks Zorin, and yeah, Beanie-3 was the one who left. Beanie-2 with the long hair is now the one closest to Megan (I think?).
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Arky

Postby Arky » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 am UTC

tman2nd wrote:The bandage almost looks like a dagger.

It's the flag that Cueball brought along with him (and very briefly put on the little sandcastle they built in front of the abandoned cabin before The Attack).

tman2nd wrote:ComONG back.

It's interesting that Beanie 3 is back so soon. Either they live/camp very close by, or else they know where there's a nearby regional branch of that Ikea where Cuegan got all the building and trebuchet materials.

On Beanish: the most recent line appears to have two single characters, which suggests to me that it cannot be a straight substitution for English letters unless one of those characters represents a number or represents a symbol or a whole word (like the ampersand, or the new symbol for "the" some guy is trying to popularize for use on smartphone keyboards). I'm clinging to the idea that the symbols are made up and that they're a substitution cypher for English with some complexities thrown in, because anything else is going to be beyond my ability to translate :lol:

The abundance of marks modifying letters does remind my non-linguist self of Hebrew script. Unfortunately I never did really learn Hebrew script.

Anyway, if it's a substitution cypher then the oft-repeated symbol in the category Blitzgirl refers to as "epsilons" would be a raging favourite for "e" even on the limited sample size available.
Veteran of the One True Thread. And now the Too True Thread?

Valarya

Re: ᘛ - Beanish Update

Postby Valarya » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 am UTC

New speech (with separations)
<snip>

Wow, awefulsome groupings! Way to organize the 'letters,' I hope you keep it up when there's more chatter and we'll be able to crack this shit.
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

Zorin_75

Postby Zorin_75 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:36 am UTC

tman2nd wrote:I think that was the one who left was #3. #2 seemed to be telling #3 to go get something.

At first I thought so too, but BBG-2 seems to continue speaking to BBG-3. So the one missing in 2666 would be BBG-1:

Spoiler:
bbg.gif
Go Minim go!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:36 am UTC

Thanks, Valarya!

Arky wrote:On Beanish: the most recent line appears to have two single characters, which suggests to me that it cannot be a straight substitution for English letters unless one of those characters represents a number or represents a symbol or a whole word (like the ampersand, or the new symbol for "the" some guy is trying to popularize for use on smartphone keyboards). I'm clinging to the idea that the symbols are made up and that they're a substitution cypher for English with some complexities thrown in, because anything else is going to be beyond my ability to translate :lol:

I think the little markings (diacritics) on top of the letters may indicate vowels. So, for example, the single character Image could represent a consonant and two vowels, a word like "you."
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Arky

Postby Arky » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:43 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Thanks, Valarya!

Arky wrote:On Beanish: the most recent line appears to have two single characters, which suggests to me that it cannot be a straight substitution for English letters unless one of those characters represents a number or represents a symbol or a whole word (like the ampersand, or the new symbol for "the" some guy is trying to popularize for use on smartphone keyboards). I'm clinging to the idea that the symbols are made up and that they're a substitution cypher for English with some complexities thrown in, because anything else is going to be beyond my ability to translate :lol:

I think the little markings (diacritics) on top of the letters may indicate vowels. So, for example, the single character Image could represent a consonant and two vowels, a word like "you."

I have a sinking feeling you're correct (it reminds me a great deal of both Hebrew script and Japanese hiragana in that way). I just don't want it to be correct because it will make it harder to work out :lol: On the plus side it makes the single-character words more understandable.

If that is the case I would have to put the "episilon" as the raging favourite for a common consonant like r, s or t.

If I get a chance tonight my time (by which time we will hopefully have an even larger sample size of Beanish to work with) I intend to try and matchup some symbols with English letters based on frequency and see if a plausible translation can be constructed. Working with both left-to-right and right-to-left possibilities.
Last edited by Arky on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:45 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Veteran of the One True Thread. And now the Too True Thread?

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

BeanScript report

Postby AluisioASG » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:45 am UTC

1. Any better names?
2. Well, single letters won't work anymore. I wonder if Randall will use more than 1296 glyphs.
3. Either the script isn't working, or Chrome isn't showing the Image elements with inexistent source in the DOM tree. Hm, just thought of a way to sort this one out. fixed.
4. Will .b{work as a delimiter} ?
Last edited by AluisioASG on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:57 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Zorin_75

Postby Zorin_75 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:45 am UTC

Arky wrote:It's interesting that Beanie 3 is back so soon. Either they live/camp very close by,

As they don't have any packs or the like with them, they shouldn't be very far from supplies. So yeah, probably close to their home or at least a campsite.
Go Minim go!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:48 am UTC

Zorin_75 wrote:
Arky wrote:It's interesting that Beanie 3 is back so soon. Either they live/camp very close by,

As they don't have any packs or the like with them, they shouldn't be very far from supplies. So yeah, probably close to their home or at least a campsite.

A campsite full of dust and glinty things.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:00 am UTC

LeadONG Megan to a rock to sit on, perhaps?

Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

kenmelken

Postby kenmelken » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:01 am UTC

ImageImageImage
Spoiler:

EDIT: I already knew in preview that I'd been ninja'd, but I wanted to make the word "ONG" out of beanish symbols. :) I think it looks pretty close.
Last edited by kenmelken on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
In Svithjod, there stands a rock. It is 100 miles high and 100 miles wide. Once every 1000 years a little bird comes to this rock to sharpen its beak. One time, I changed just the last sentence of this signature, and lots of you noticed. Image

HES

Postby HES » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 am UTC

ucim wrote:
Yes, I had to consult the Book of Aubron to figure out what it was. I thought maybe she had her thwacking stick, but that didn't seem right.

Jose

The 'bandage' is one of the flags, if you recall.
He/Him/His Image

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:03 am UTC

Zorin_75 wrote:
tman2nd wrote:I think that was the one who left was #3. #2 seemed to be telling #3 to go get something.

At first I thought so too, but BBG-2 seems to continue speaking to BBG-3. So the one missing in 2666 would be BBG-1:

Spoiler:
bbg.gif

To me, that looks like #1 is the one standing behind #2 in the 2nd frame. The feet are in the same position.
Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:03 am UTC

kenmelken wrote:ImageImageImage

EDIT: I already knew in preview that I'd been ninja'd, but I wanted to make the word "ONG" out of beanish symbols. :) I think it looks pretty close.

Bravo! It does!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:04 am UTC

HES wrote:
ucim wrote:
Yes, I had to consult the Book of Aubron to figure out what it was. I thought maybe she had her thwacking stick, but that didn't seem right.

Jose

The 'bandage' is one of the flags, if you recall.

I guess, that's would be why it's pointy.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

HES

Postby HES » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:07 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:I won't go for that unless the third one says ImageImageImageImage...ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage

They really need to bring that show to the UK. Though, in English, not Beanish

ofvn2vw1872 wrote:*I know very little about linguistics, and am basically doing applied wikipedia.

Isn't that what most of education is these days?

SBN wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Looks like Latent22 has mastered the Beanish tongue!

And the blitzers complained about rot13.

At least they know it's gibberish and there's no need to decode (unless Latent22 knows something we don't...)

ChronosDragon wrote:Did somebody say kittens in spoilers?

Spoiler:

CameronCat wrote:Blintzb
b Too short for a Blitz, too long for a Ketchup.

Careful now, that sounds dangerously like a new standard... I like it!
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:08 am UTC

tman2nd wrote:
Zorin_75 wrote:

Spoiler:

To me, that looks like #1 is the one standing behind #2 in the 2nd frame. The feet are in the same position.

Except those two frames aren't consecutive. There are two frames inbetween them. But I'm inclined to agree.
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:08 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Zorin_75

Postby Zorin_75 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:08 am UTC

tman2nd wrote:To me, that looks like #1 is the one standing behind #2 in the 2nd frame. The feet are in the same position.

Hmm, you may be right - so BBG-3 left, BBG-2 and BBG-1 switched positions, and BBG-2 (shorter hair) is doing the talking...
Go Minim go!

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Testing...

Postby AluisioASG » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:12 am UTC

.b{thzelikhxz uywqretb}
Spoiler:
ucim wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:I guess it (writing) stopped being fun. But I still like the story, I like imagining it...

In that case, try just concentrating on the story part, before actually writing the dialog and such. Instead of writing out the dialog and the action and all those details, first come up with the setup:

Our protagonist wants his girlfriend back.
Somebody else (the antagonist) wants that to not happen (could be the new boyfriend, could be the father...)
... it could even be the girlfriend's boss
Protagonist comes up with a plan: go back in time.
... fortunately he is the head of the Time Machine Company

Put some difficulties in his way way:
... it costs a lot of money to go back in time, so he's going to have to come up with an excuse.
... the board approves the trip back in time (under these false pretenses) but our antagonist needs to come along too.

etc... until your basic plot line is complete. Don't actually write the story yet. Now go back and ensure that the story actually flows well. If you are like me, you'll find that there are many things that need adjustment. For example, Fred needs to have known about Susan's betrayal before he can confront her. Or, he will need to have been (believably) unaware of it when he meets Susan (and would otherwise confront her). So, that tells you scenes that need to be put in between. You'll find other scenes that are not necessary... for example it may turn out to be unimportant that Fred was just made the head of the Time Machine Company... in which case you can drop that (still unwritten) scene and replace it with a sentence or two that merely establishes his position.

Once all the structure (the story itself) is laid out, then you can start writing the action, the dialog, the description, and all the other stuff that is the actual writing of the story.

Or, you may find that that particular story doesn't work at all. You can then drop it and move on to another one, with little wasted effort. In the future, parts of that (unused) story will probably make their way into other stories you dream up, and will work out better.

No matter what you write, there will be parts that work out better than other parts. That's ok. Only the mediocre are always at their best. :)
See if this helps the process remain fun.

You sound like my Algorithms teacher :)

@BlitzGirl, could you please collect the glyphs after #43 and send them to me once I ask for them? Thank you very much.

And with that, molpy down.
Kika.jpg
...but I don't wanna sleep!
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

BlitzGirl

Re: Testing...

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:15 am UTC

This figuring-out-which-character-is-which deal is like a shell game. With beanies.

AluisioASG wrote:@BlitzGirl, could you please collect the glyphs after #43 and send them to me once I ask for them? Thank you very much.

Sure thing, Aluisio. Cute wolpy. :)
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:24 am UTC

pelrigg wrote:ReactONG

Okay, I was wrong about who was going to give the orders.....

Hmm, for some reason it looks like mirrored script to me.

Ronald
Spoiler:
I followed Time until The End and I cannot even buy a chirping T-shirt.

Eternal Density

(Wait for it.)

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:LeadONG Megan to a rock to sit on, perhaps?
Spoiler:
It's an altar.
Last edited by Eternal Density on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mscha

Postby mscha » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 am UTC

Molpy up!
Spoiler:
Still got a lot of ketching up to do – y'all have been busy – but here's a (blindposted) animation of the beanie meeting so far.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:29 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
tman2nd wrote:
Zorin_75 wrote:

Spoiler:

Except those two frames aren't consecutive. There are two frames inbetween them. But I'm inclined to agree.

Oh. Right.
In that case it looks like #1 is doing the talking the second time. In the complete sequence I don't see them switching places. I still think that #3 is the one who left. The movement seems more fluid that way.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

foilman

Postby foilman » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 am UTC

They're all heading off to the secret underground lair now.

kenmelken

Postby kenmelken » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:40 am UTC

Okay, I've been ketching up/speed-blitzing some of the things I've missed. First of all, apparently it has been claimed that when I am the emperor I tend to punish with spankings. That's news to me, but whatevs--guess y'all better watch your backs next time I'm in charge.

Next, it seems to me, and I was reading very fast, so maybe I missed something, that nobody has yet brought this up (and I actually still have a few more pages to go), but I feel strongly about this:

The bucket cutaway scene served just as definitively as a chapter-end to the Journey Eon as the fading did for the Sandcastle Eon. It was a clear interruption of the action that marked the end of a significant and internally complete story-arc, albeit with clear unresolved "cliffhangers" to lead into the next chapter. The sandcastle eon ended with a cliffhanger of the mysteriously rising sea they needed to solve. The journey eon ended with Megan's unresolved injury. Nonetheless, the bucket appearance does very conveniently occur right after they finally get to the top of the mountain, and the bucket itself harkens back to the first chapter-end, creating a parallelism. Already we are seeing a whole new chapter unfolding; I don't think we'll be seeing them journey again for a while. I think they will be spending a very long time with these mountain people. Obviously, only Time will tell how this new eon will define itself, and I'm in no rush to name it just yet. However, I do think it is very obviously a new eon and should be recognized as such. Therefore, I'm proposing that the following alterations be made: The current "Encounter Era" needs to be divided, with its first 3 periods (Cueball's awakening, observation, bucket) constituting a "Summit Era" that concludes the Journey Eon. The next two periods (Into Thin Air, First Encounter) constitute the Encounter Era so far, which serves as the opening of a new, yet untitled Eon. We've been predicting a new Eon's dawning for some time now, and it does even seem a bit late, but I don't think it is at all a stretch to say that's what we are witnessing.

What do y'all think? I don't want to make these changes on the wiki without some agreement/consensus that it is a good idea.

Edited a bit for clarity.
Last edited by kenmelken on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:43 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
In Svithjod, there stands a rock. It is 100 miles high and 100 miles wide. Once every 1000 years a little bird comes to this rock to sharpen its beak. One time, I changed just the last sentence of this signature, and lots of you noticed. Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:42 am UTC

I was feeling myself that we were due for an Eon shift, but it's hard to know. It depends on what Cuegan does next, I guess. The cutaway to the bucket does seem like a logical splitting point.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Kazza3

Postby Kazza3 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:50 am UTC

It's not quite as clear cut as the castle->sudden journey change, but it definitely seems like a new eon is a good idea.

robbak

Postby robbak » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:50 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:LeadONG Megan to a rock to sit on, perhaps?

Spoiler:

Either that or "Come and lie down on our special sacred sacrificing rock".

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:51 am UTC

BTW, this is some insight given to me from my friend Kate who is far more knowledgeable in these areas:

About the language of the two main characters, it isn't any orthographic system I know. I suspect Monroe made it up. It would hardly be worth learning a script obscure enough that a whole board of fans couldn't track it down, just for the purposes of this cartoon; and the narrative merely requires that it be incomprehensible to the viewer. The writing is also too fluent to be the work of someone copying unfamiliar written forms (like early Chinese language learners). Based on form alone, I'd say it was influenced by the forms of letters used by US graffiti artists or "taggers."

Ronald
Spoiler:
I followed Time until The End and I cannot even buy a chirping T-shirt.

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:00 am UTC

They know what they're doONG.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

foilman

Postby foilman » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 am UTC

I'm sticking to my underground lair theory. This is the way in.

Zorin_75

Postby Zorin_75 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 am UTC

rvloon wrote:BTW, this is some insight given to me from my friend Kate who is far more knowledgeable in these areas:

About the language of the two main characters, it isn't any orthographic system I know. I suspect Monroe made it up. It would hardly be worth learning a script obscure enough that a whole board of fans couldn't track it down, just for the purposes of this cartoon; and the narrative merely requires that it be incomprehensible to the viewer. The writing is also too fluent to be the work of someone copying unfamiliar written forms (like early Chinese language learners). Based on form alone, I'd say it was influenced by the forms of letters used by US graffiti artists or "taggers."

Ronald

I'd tend to agree that it's probably made up, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was decodable. What she doesn't take into account is that this comic is probably as much about the narrative as it is about messing with its audience. Just using gibberish sounds a bit too simple...
Go Minim go!

Eternal Density

(Molpy dinner!)

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 am UTC

I'm sticking to my altar theory.
[edit about 13 newpix and 6 newpages later]
Oh, I didn't stick around to see the page load so I didn't realised I'd been poped.
Um... I decree everyone act as if I hadn't made a decree.
Which you have, because I didn't. Thanks everyone for your cooperation in this matter!
Last edited by Eternal Density on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:37 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

ggh

Postby ggh » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:05 am UTC

rvloon wrote:BTW, this is some insight given to me from my friend Kate who is far more knowledgeable in these areas:

Ronald

Huh. That's a kinda cool idea. The humpbacks do look especially tagger-y, don't they?
The fluency of the writing though... I'm not sure how much that comes into play when you've got digital help.

Also: kenmelken, I like how you think.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”