1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby SBN » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:33 pm UTC

Vytron wrote:- Mayoblitz Blindpost NP1020 -

ucim wrote:re: Blitzing vs Condiments... I see Blitzing as implying reading it all, for an extended segment of the One True Thread. Sometimes it will involve going back to the beginning, if the beginning is where one's Great Void commences. However, there are those who, having experienced the Beginning of Time, and also the Latter Stages of Time, for one reason or another have a Great Void in the middle of Time. Filling that Great Void by reading it all in that extended segment the One True Thread is certainly a Blitz.

Well, since you're the one writing the 0 Acts of the Clerics, and being the one giving the Official titles of BlitzGirl The Next, I think whatever you decide counts as Blitzing should be canonical.

As per my view, it's not about the post length, or about what the person is doing, or about their distance to the present, or percentage of thread read: it's about intention. If one person does have the intention of reading it all, and it's reading the OTT, then they're blitzing. If they don't have any such intention, then they're just ketchuping (if reading the pages they've missed recently) or mayonnaising (if they jump directly into the present to read stuff just posted and comment on it) or fry saucing (if they both have pages to read that are very old, and do advance them occasionally, but also react and read the present in real time)
Spoiler:
or blindposting (which is compatible with all the others, but most people tend to keep their ketchup long (even if they lose all their stuff they were replying to now and then...) so by the time they post it, they're already in the present - so blindpost tend to be short, and mayoblindposts tend to be replying to stuff from a long time ago, like this one) or BlitzGirling (making SignPost to be meet in the future in the style of blitzgirl, usually with a brief description of events that happened in the pages you read and its own dose of ketchup, but it can also be done with people not reading it all that just were left behind dozens of NPs recently and are catching up) or treking (with one 'k' - making progress by reading more pages than one is left behind, so one eventually ketchups the present, compatible with all other methods of posting) or BlitzQuesting (which is just reading it all, and can be done in all sort of ways, including just posting "hey, I read it all" as first post - I think all BlitzGirls the Nexts have done it, except for The Slow, limping one...)

Where was I? Oh yeah! I hope that never gets standarized in anyway! they've been used interchangeably anyway!

Falalalala, chupacabra ping pong ball! United we stand, opposed to standards!

know it's Ni ni ni ni... but, that's the standard! So I'm using a nonstandard way to oppose them...

By the way, has tman2nd appeared on a Acts Of The Clerics yet? I think he has read it all!

*goes back to treking*

I don't know that there is such a thing as just ketchuping. Sure, it is easier than blitzing, but it does take a pretty serious commitment obsession, to come to the OTT right after coma, and just before coma, and during the non-coma time. (And, show of hands, how many others have broken coma at least once to check on the OTC and the OTT? ) However you time is fine, but so are all the other ways to time.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

mscha

Postby mscha » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:10 pm UTC

MONGANIN...

-- posted by newpixbot
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:10 pm UTC

Molpy up!
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Angelastic

Postby Angelastic » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:35 pm UTC

The paste was people-medicine, and they're eating people.

Either that or it's a medicine made from something which is also used as a food or comes from the same plant as a food, which is perfectly normal for cultures that don't have the ability to extract the active chemicals and put standard doses of them in pills or creams. Or they're saying 'bon appétit' or something else unrelated, not understanding what Cueball said.

The phrase, 'it's good, whatever it is' immediately prompted me to eat a space food stick I recently found in a neglected cache of souvenirs. It was good, whatever it was. Then I decided to find out what it was. The first five ingredients include three kinds of sugar, so it's a nice varied diet for a sugar fiend. :)
Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me.
Image Smiley by yappobiscuits. Avatar by GLR, buffygirl, BlitzGirl & mscha, with cari.j.elliot's idea.
Haiku Detector
starts a trend to make way for
my robot army.

mscha

Postby mscha » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 pm UTC

Very dramatic acts, ucim! Image Image

Imageish⁴ poetrottification, BlitzGirl!

newpixbot wrote:STRONGCOURSE...
Spoiler:

-- posted by newpixbot

No need to get cynical, newbixbot...

As far as Image is concerned, I think it simply means ‘health’. As in “(to your) health”, “cheers”. (Or more literally in other languages, “Santé”, “Sláinte”, “Proost”, and many others.)
Alternatively, it could be the beanie telling Cugan it's “healthy”, whatever it is they're eating.
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

partingLance

Postby partingLance » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:45 pm UTC

Exodies wrote:
partingLance wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:
Rule110 wrote:Maybe this place is like Myst Island. If they'd found the telescope buried under the sand castle near the hut, they could put it in the transit, then aim it at the coordinates carved in code on the baobab tree. That would give them a sight on a hidden button on a rock slope, that opens a chamber with a linking book in it.

As long as they don't see this:
Spoiler:
That game gave me the creeps...

Creepy, is right. I played that game (as well as the subsequent four), but never saw/found that little Easter egg, as the EW article calls it.

For sheer creepiness, though -- or an unnerving combination of creepiness and tedium -- nothing in the "official" games, for my money, rivalled the "Ages Beyond Myst" game (was the full title "Uru: Ages Beyond Myst"? I may have partly repressed the memory). Trudging around poorly-lit caverns in that ghastly underground city. I found that so unpleasant I eventually quit altogether; didn't even both looking online for hints.

{P1019}
TRMO "Under (or Beneath) A Steel Sky" - a detective story where you had to wander around the city collecting clues - but it rained the whole time. Relentlessly miserable. I enjoyed it.

That, I might well enjoy. I do live in Vancouver, after all.
StratPlayer wrote:And at this very moment, someone on the Isle of Wight named Bungalo Bill is listening to the 'splat' made from using their family album to squash a beetle, that had ran, helter-skelter, straight for the wild honey pie made by his dear wife Prudence...

Flado
Location: Lost in Time on NP 1084/1947; Schizoblitzed NP1156-1170

Postby Flado » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:51 pm UTC

Kieryn, on NP767, wrote:BuffyGirl, we will all miss your expert hat-trickery. In honor of your many wix of service I just created this new feature:
http://xkcd-time.kieryn.com/Default/ThreadImages

That link tried to melt my ThinkPad. Use at own risk.
Patriarch of the Western Paradox Church (ret'd)
-
All the stars are dust on my screen -- Marsh'n
The best computer game is a compiler. -- Exodies
I thought I was wrong, but it turned out I was mistaken. -- ucim
You have to grow older. You need not grow up. -- bmonk

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:57 pm UTC

Yay, a tree! A real tree, not those 10 things they've been encountering.

And it looks like newpixbot just became pope. Hmm, is this the first time that's happened? People were wondering about the implications of that a while back.

mscha

Postby mscha » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:10 pm UTC

ROVONGS...

-- posted by newpixbot
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

CameronCat

Postby CameronCat » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:26 pm UTC

The entirety of the OTC and the OTT nicely summed in one frame:
Spoiler:
Apprentice Curmudgeon by appointment to the Order of the Holy Contradiction
Knight Luminary and Second Prelate of the Proscenium
It's all related

ucim

Postby ucim » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:30 pm UTC

Vytron wrote:it's about intention. If one person does have the intention of reading it all, and it's reading the OTT, then they're blitzing. If they don't have any such intention, then they're just ketchuping
Yes, it is very much about intent. One goes into a blitz pure of heart, to drink from the River of Time and fill a Great Void. It is not for anyone else to judge. As you can tell from the Acts of the Clerics, the Pope is extremely fallible and His word should not be taken as canon, but more as cannon fodder. :)

Vytron wrote:By the way, has tman2nd appeared on a Acts Of The Clerics yet? I think he has read it all!
Funny you should ask. By the time you get here, you should have enlightenment. :)

Thanks BlitzGirl, yappobiscuits, and mscha for your comments about the latest Acts. Yes indeed, keyboards are beautiful and dangerous.

... and beautiful poem BlitzGirl. I'm glad trees aren't dangerous. Or are they? Hmmmm....

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

Rule110

Postby Rule110 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:44 pm UTC

mscha wrote:ROVONGS...
Spoiler:

Okay, making a few assumptions:
- The time is near local noon.
- The group prefers to sit in the shade of the tree.
...we can tell that they're still heading roughly northward.

Also, it occurs to me that in recent and present times, we don't see lofty delicate-stemmed deciduous trees growing at 8000 or 9000 feet altitude near the 40th parallel. (Farther south, maybe, such as somewhere on Kilamanjaro, the Hawaiian Islands, or on the southern Tibetan plateau.) Either we're wrong about the altitude (or the latitude), or the climate is radically altered, probably enough to make the equatorial regions uninhabitable.
If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after Time...

ggh

Postby ggh » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:52 pm UTC

CameronCat wrote:The entirety of the OTC and the OTT nicely summed in one frame:
Spoiler:

Aw - made me smile. :)
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

mikro2nd

Postby mikro2nd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:53 pm UTC

Would any of the Animation Jedi care to animate the Lunch Frames? To me the Beanish look a bit nonplussed in the frame after Megan repeats their word - almost like she's committed some sort of minor social gaffe...

Incidentally, I read their word as "Tinowok" for no good reason I can discern.

I must have Beanæsia! :shock: eta: or should that be Beanæsthæsia?
Last edited by mikro2nd on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:04 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
One world, one soul
Time pass, the river rolls

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:02 pm UTC

ContinuONG their luncheon

mikro2nd wrote: To me the Beanish look a bit nonplussed in the frame after Megan repeats their word - almost like she's committed some sort of minor social gaffe...

It might be just me, but her pronunciation looked a bit off.
And the Beanies seem too polite to say so.
Remember waiting a half hour for one darkening pixel? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Note To Blitzers:It is advisable NOT to go past page 1130 until you've seen up to frame 2900 (Geekwagon Numbering). A lot is happening, and really, you do not want to skip ahead at that point.

Ximenez

Postby Ximenez » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:05 pm UTC

mscha wrote:As far as Image is concerned, I think it simply means ‘health’. As in “(to your) health”, “cheers”. (Or more literally in other languages, “Santé”, “Sláinte”, “Proost”, and many others.)
Alternatively, it could be the beanie telling Cugan it's “healthy”, whatever it is they're eating.

Both are quite possible.
Another possibility is that they are eating "molpy" (that is, some creature); then "3 molpy" could mean "human", and the medicine is called "human healing-thing".

mikro2nd

Postby mikro2nd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:07 pm UTC

NetWeasel wrote:It might be just me, but her pronunciation looked a bit off.

It did strike me that the way we could find out how Beanish is spoken is rather simple, thanks to NetWeasel's avatar... just click on the little speaker button! 8-)

Ach well. It's that time of day, locally, when what better is there to do on a miserable and rainy Winters' day than enjoy a small Scotch and Wait for It. I'll have mine with just a drop of Image, please.

Spoiler:
mayim.png
mayim.png (812 Bytes) Viewed 13341 times
Last edited by mikro2nd on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:21 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
One world, one soul

ttscp

Postby ttscp » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:11 pm UTC

NetWeasel wrote:ContinuONG their luncheon

The Beanie on the left just got something out of a bag. It looks to me like it has square edges. A clip board with paper for some more language lessons? Square food packets? A large bag of M&Ms?
Always act to increase the survival chances of the largest group you are a part of.

mscha

Postby mscha » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:26 pm UTC

Animated lunch:

Holy Croce
Spoiler:

mikro2nd

Postby mikro2nd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:30 pm UTC

mscha wrote:Animated lunch:

Very cool. Thanks! As always I am in awe of people who can pull this off with such apparent ease and aplomb. Every time I try to use something like the Gimp and similar I end up tearing my hair out in frustration.

So were the Beanish expressing dismay at Megan's pronunciation? Or were they just stuffing their faces with lunch?
One world, one soul

TimeLurker

Postby TimeLurker » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:31 pm UTC

Catsupping

Spaceman Spiff wrote:I see1 what you did with your avatar, TimeLurker. Neat!
I agree with Marchlight; my favorite period was the shoreline era immediately after the fade. The relief that Time wasn't over, the anticipation for where Cuegan's journey would take them, and the realization that my Outside lifeH would be compromised for many newpix to come.

From a former lurker to another (I see you only have 4 posts), Thanks for noticing. I did it yesterday and was waiting for someone to notice, I almost posted something about it, but felt that would be too much look-at-me :oops:

Rule110 wrote:
mscha wrote:ROVONGS...
Spoiler:

Okay, making a few assumptions:
Also, it occurs to me that in recent and present times, we don't see lofty delicate-stemmed deciduous trees growing at 8000 or 9000 feet altitude near the 40th parallel. (Farther south, maybe, such as somewhere on Kilamanjaro, the Hawaiian Islands, or on the southern Tibetan plateau.) Either we're wrong about the altitude (or the latitude), or the climate is radically altered, probably enough to make the equatorial regions uninhabitable.

Hmm, I thought Cuegan said it was cooler up there and the Beanies are assumed to be wearing their hats because of the cold. If that is true, why eat in the shade? I'd rather be in the sun.

mikro2nd wrote:
NetWeasel wrote:It might be just me, but her pronunciation looked a bit off.

It did strike me that the way we could find out how Beanish is spoken is rather simple, thanks to NetWeasel's avatar... just click on the little speaker button! 8-)
Ach well. It's that time of day, locally, when what better is there to do on a miserable and rainy Winters' day than enjoy a small Scotch and Wait for It. I'll have mine with just a drop of Image, please.
Spoiler:
mayim.png

My first thought was, "Winter, what are you talking about, it's blazing hot and the middle of summer" I forget we are a world-wide community here. My second thought was, "Who cares what time of year he thinks it is, if he's got scotch just be nice and ask to share."
Voice of the Silent
Owner of the contents of Cueball's head
Lurking Time-Ninja of the Past-Post

mscha

Postby mscha » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:33 pm UTC

mikro2nd wrote:So were the Beanish expressing dismay at Megan's pronunciation? Or were they just stuffing their faces with lunch?

I think the latter. But the former is certainly a possibility as well – although it's more likely to be a stifled giggle, I'd say.
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

TimeLurker

Postby TimeLurker » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:39 pm UTC

mscha wrote:
mikro2nd wrote:So were the Beanish expressing dismay at Megan's pronunciation? Or were they just stuffing their faces with lunch?

I think the latter. But the former is certainly a possibility as well – although it's more likely to be a stifled giggle, I'd say.

I agree. Even if she did accidentally curse at them or call them names. The Beanies know that she doesn't know their language and it was unintentional. I imagine they are trying to stifle their junior-high giggles, just as we all would if the Beanies made the same mistake.
Voice of the Silent
Owner of the contents of Cueball's head
Lurking Time-Ninja of the Past-Post

ttscp

Postby ttscp » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:43 pm UTC

mscha wrote:

The Beanie on the right turns his/her head away, so it could be giggling. The Beanie on the left could be offering whatever it is to Megan, which might make the word "here" or "have some of this"
Always act to increase the survival chances of the largest group you are a part of.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:59 pm UTC

Reading AotC now (1.2, but I'll have to leave soon). It's nice to see we morphed from a religious society to a analyseful one. I wonder what will come next.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:00 pm UTC

ttscp wrote:The Beanie on the left could be offering whatever it is to Megan, which might make the word "here" or "have some of this"
I suspect it's more prosaic. The Beanies do not expect the Cuegan to understand what they are saying, so "have some of this" would be a senseless utterance. However, I think that they would expect the Cuegan to expect a simple identifier, because that way they could learn something. So, I think they just said the name for whatever it is they are eating.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

mscha

Postby mscha » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:00 pm UTC

Much more BeanONG...

So our theory that the GLR was done with Beanon was (as always) incorrect. Image
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:04 pm UTC

Map drawing?

It looks like three speeches:
The (BigSomething)
The Sea (BigWater)
Water
Remember waiting a half hour for one darkening pixel? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Note To Blitzers:It is advisable NOT to go past page 1130 until you've seen up to frame 2900 (Geekwagon Numbering). A lot is happening, and really, you do not want to skip ahead at that point.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:39 pm UTC

mscha wrote:Much more BeanONG...

So our theory that the GLR was done with Beanon was (as always) incorrect. Image

I had a dream last night that we were learning more Beanish. Now I decoma'd to find the dream was true! :D

Also, this speach is more readily writable in Latin characters:
93'7 34c9X
93'7 3424=s
424=s
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:44 pm UTC

*yawns* raptor up!

Ooh, more beanon! I see the word for water in there twice, preceded once by a 3. That 3 is definitely important and not specific to that word, so it's either an adjective or some kind of modifier. But we already knew that.

Angelastic

Postby Angelastic » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:48 pm UTC

Maybe 3 is a prefix meaning 'more', sort of like 'er' but working with nouns as well.

Edit: So, 'there's more rain [or something less obvious that explains the sea rise] there's more water [in the sea]. Water [repeating this word without the 3 to make sure you recognise it].'
Last edited by Angelastic on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:52 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me.
Image Smiley by yappobiscuits. Avatar by GLR, buffygirl, BlitzGirl & mscha, with cari.j.elliot's idea.
Haiku Detector
starts a trend to make way for
my robot army.

Rule110

Postby Rule110 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:50 pm UTC

TimeLurker wrote:
Rule110 wrote:Okay, making a few assumptions:

Hmm, I thought Cuegan said it was cooler up there and the Beanies are assumed to be wearing their hats because of the cold. If that is true, why eat in the shade? I'd rather be in the sun.

Two reasons I can think of (though neither is conclusive). One is that if it were cool even at noontime, it would be truly chilly at night. Yet Megan and Cueball have shown no signs of discomfort from the cold.

The second is that at high altitudes, the sun can really beat down, even if the air is cool. Usually for a meal stop one looks primarily for protection from wind (which seems to barely exist in Bucketworld) but shade is also nice to have at midday.
If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after Time...

acunning40

Postby acunning40 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:56 pm UTC

NetWeasel wrote:Map drawing?

The (BigSomething)
The Sea (BigWater)
Water

I doubt that the first word of the first two lines means "the", because this is the first time the word has appeared. If it were a common grammatical form like a determiner, I think it would have shown up before now.

The first character of that word looks like a 9, but it's different from the character previously transcribed as 9 in SinusPi's image (that 9 has a bit of a spiral to it). I'm just mentioning this in case anybody else gets confused by it when looking at transcriptions.

marchlight

Postby marchlight » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:00 pm UTC

The (BigSomething)
The Sea (BigWater)
Water

Nice translation! Though I'm not sure I agree that the first word is "the", since I think we would have seen it before. It's also interesting that the first two have that word in front, while water doesn't. I have no good theories, other than it's something that big things have in common, but not something all water has in common? /ramble

Hmm, the 3 was also used at the start of the last word in this frame:
Spoiler:

After this text, the beanie with the stick starts drawing the new location and the translator guy. Maybe the last word means the big city, or the big chief who can translate for them.

ETA ninja'd on the "the" thing. Why does the preview window sometimes not warn me >.<
Last edited by marchlight on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:02 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:00 pm UTC

acunning40 wrote:

The (BigSomething)
The Sea (BigWater)
Water

I doubt that the first word of the first two lines means "the", because this is the first time the word has appeared. If it were a common grammatical form like a determiner, I think it would have shown up before now.

That is true...
possibly "here is" or "this is," especially if he's drawing a map.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:02 pm UTC

I just decoma'd and what is going ONG?

Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:03 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:I just decoma'd and what is going ONG?

Instant spiderweb!
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

marchlight

Postby marchlight » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:08 pm UTC

What indeed o.O I went to the xkcd homepage to make sure you weren't screwing with us. Looks like ttscp was right with the paper prediction, and the beanie is drawing sciscitor's Constellation of Time. Proof that GLR reads the thread!

ttscp wrote:The Beanie on the left just got something out of a bag. It looks to me like it has square edges. A clip board with paper for some more language lessons? Square food packets? A large bag of M&Ms?

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:10 pm UTC

Maybe what the Beanie retrieved from the bag was a book of some kind, and this is one of the illustrations in the book? I didn't notice any drawing activity in the recent newpix.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:11 pm UTC

Spoiler:
It looks like mustard to me. Maybe that's the path the OTA's eraser took when preparing the next frame?

Jose

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”