1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Angelastic

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Angelastic » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:22 pm UTC

irino wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Look at Speech 13: ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImage . ImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImage

It's identical to the long phrase in the current newpix except for the chair at the end of the second word.

Idea: "Explain to them about big [translator guy]."

ETA: big

Maybe the first time was, 'let's go see the translator' and this time is 'let's just go see the translator [they're not going to understand this]' and then the other beanie says 'yeah!' same as after Cueball got the word for water right.
Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me.
Image Smiley by yappobiscuits. Avatar by GLR, buffygirl, BlitzGirl & mscha, with cari.j.elliot's idea.
Haiku Detector
starts a trend to make way for
my robot army.

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:31 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Look at Speech 13: ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImage . ImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImage

It's identical to the long phrase in the current newpix except for the chair at the end of the second word.

Chair at the end could denote plural...
Also the command (?) might be directed at both other Beanies, making plural necessary. First time it was said to just one person.
First word has punctuation... Men? People? Henchlings?

ETA: PagePope Edict -- more translation theories! (as if we wouldn't have anyway)
Last edited by NetWeasel on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:35 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Remember waiting a half hour for one darkening pixel? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Note To Blitzers:It is advisable NOT to go past page 1130 until you've seen up to frame 2900 (Geekwagon Numbering). A lot is happening, and really, you do not want to skip ahead at that point.

taixzo

Re: ᘛ - Beanish Update

Postby taixzo » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:34 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Beanish symbols update. To use one in your post, right-click a symbol, copy image URL, and wrap the url in an img tag. I use spacer periods in the speeches with color #ECF3F7.
New speeches:

Beanie: ImageImageImageImage
Megan: Huh, OK. . ImageImageImageImage
Beanie: ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImage ... ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImage ... ImageImageImageImage

Notes:
I shifted some group names around: renamed closed nines to cues, and what were previously the open nines to curled nines.
The most significant addition was this new symbol: Image which appeared three times and is now in a new "open nine" grouping.
This is the first time we have seen epsilons with this diacritic marking: Image Image
We also have our first chair marked with a sea: Image
I'm not sure what to do with the seas, as they might be diacritic markings, but they are oddly placed. Compare these: Image Image
Each new speech ended with a horizontal line or two: Image Image Image Image
The word used by the Beanie in speech 14 (for the mystery food?), ImageImageImageImage also appears in speech 5 (the medicine name?) preceded by an epsilon: ImageImageImageImageImage
Speech 16 is interesting because the Beanie might be simplifying the words for Cuegan. It starts with two unknown words: ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImage
Then changes the second word to an epsilon-modified one that we speculated might mean "sea" in Speech 12: ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImage
And finally ends with the most-recognized word that Cuegan knows as "water": ImageImageImageImage

The Speeches

Speech 1: ImageImageImage . ImageImage
Speech 2: ImageImageImage . Image . ImageImage . ImageImage . ImageImageImage
Speech 3: ImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Speech 4: ImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImageImage . Image . Image . ImageImageImageImage
Speech 5: ImageImageImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Speech 6: ImageImageImage . ImageImage
Speech 7: ImageImageImageImage
Speech 8: Cueball: ImageImageImageImage .. Beanie: ImageImage . ImageImageImageImage
Speech 9: Cueball: ImageImageImageImage . "Water." . Probably.
Speech 10: Beanie: ImageImageImageImage
Speech 11: Cueball: ImageImageImageImage
Speech 12: ImageImageImageImage . ImageImage . ImageImageImage . ImageImageImage . Image . ImageImageImage . ImageImage . ImageImage . ImageImage . ImageImage ImageImage . ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImage
Speech 13: ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImage . ImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImage
Speech 14: ImageImageImageImage
Speech 15: Megan: Huh, OK. . ImageImageImageImage
Speech 16: ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImage ... ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImage ... ImageImageImageImage

The Groupings

The flats: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The epsilons: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The longtails: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The curled yews: Image Image Image
The pinched loops : Image Image Image Image Image Image
The sevens: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The kays: Image Image Image Image Image
The humpbacks: Image Image Image Image Image
The enns: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The cues: Image Image Image
The chairs: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The snakes: Image Image Image
The curled nines: Image Image Image Image
The twos: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The seas: Image ImageImage
The six: Image
The power symbol: Image
The open nines: Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImage spoiler:
Spoiler:
Beanish111.png

Beanish112.png

Beanish113.png

Beanish114.png

Beanish115.png

Beanish116.png

Beanish117.png

Beanish118.png

Beanish119.png

Beanish120.png

Beanish121.png

Beanish122.png

Beanish123.png

Beanish124.png

Beanish125.png

Beanish126.png

Beanish127.png

Beanish128.png

Beanish129.png

Beanish130.png

Beanish131.png

Beanish133.png

Keywords: Beanish language symbol symbols alphabet Beanong Beanie-ish Beanie-ese letter letters writing images BGUM
RedundantBeanish9.png

I am of the opinion that the seas are diacritics. They aren't just on the chairs; compare the kays (Image Image Image Image Image) with the mentioned chairs: Image Image. I am of the opinion that kays aren't their own letter, but rather are enns with a diacritic sea.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:39 pm UTC

I agree, there is something going on with the kays that has to be diacritics, but I'm still not sure about which part of the symbol is the diacritic and which the base letter. I'm hoping we get some more new Beanish to clarify the symbols a bit.

Idle thought: perhaps the epsilon at the start of a word indicates a proper name? There was one at the beginning of the medicine name, ImageImageImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImageImage one before the modified "water" that we think might mean Sea, ImageImageImageImageImage and maybe ImageImageImageImageImage is the translator.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:42 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Good Time-ONG:

There's the ImageImage again... probably does mean "Yes."

(Pic reposted for newpage)

It could be -- "(expletive) -- (that same thing I told you this morning, but with more emphasis)"
Replied with "OK" but in a slightly exasperated way instead of the "OK" at Cueball getting "water" correct.
Remember waiting a half hour for one darkening pixel? Pepperidge Farms remembers...
Note To Blitzers:It is advisable NOT to go past page 1130 until you've seen up to frame 2900 (Geekwagon Numbering). A lot is happening, and really, you do not want to skip ahead at that point.

SinusPi

Postby SinusPi » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:44 pm UTC

Confused about the "c"s. Also, more repeated words.

Fictioneer

Postby Fictioneer » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:54 pm UTC

First time poster here (throw me forward, anybody?) but constant lurker on the OTT since the first hours of the OTC when I saw the image change in front of my eyes and was all "Whoa!". I knew I would finally de-lurk this wipend at last after I realized I was using "Molpy up!" and "Molpy down!" and all the lingo at home out loud to myself (and my meowlpies). I know naught about hashes and code, but I'm endlessly fascinated by all the knowledge and creativity here and hope I'll have something to contribute sometime.

I've finally been compelled to de-lurk at this particular time because I just had to say how moving it is to see SBN's posts about re-homing the wolpies. It truly takes a village to take care of rescued creatures and I applaud you!

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm UTC

SinusPi wrote:Image
Confused about the "c"s. Also, more repeated words.

I think anything that curves to the right would be a c, and anything that is straight or curves left would be a '. That would make all four of those a c.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

Angelastic

Postby Angelastic » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Idle thought: perhaps the epsilon at the start of a word indicates a proper name? There was one at the beginning of the medicine name, ImageImageImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImageImage one before the modified "water" that we think might mean Sea, ImageImageImageImageImage and maybe ImageImageImageImageImage is the translator.

It could also mean 'the', but with the article incorporated into the noun, like it is in Swedish and Norwegian. Though I suppose in that case the beanie wouldn't have used it when Megan asked what the healing paste was.
Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me.
Image Smiley by yappobiscuits. Avatar by GLR, buffygirl, BlitzGirl & mscha, with cari.j.elliot's idea.
Haiku Detector
starts a trend to make way for
my robot army.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:04 pm UTC

Up and at ONG:

Look at Beanie-3 (or 1?) getting all cosy with Megan and helping her with her bag. Image
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Ximenez

Postby Ximenez » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:06 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Look at Beanie-3 (or 1?) getting all cosy with Megan and helping her with her bag. Image

If Cueball doesn't care, we'll confirm they are siblings.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:08 pm UTC

Ximenez wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Look at Beanie-3 (or 1?) getting all cosy with Megan and helping her with her bag. Image

Or that Cueball doesn't mind sharing...
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

NetWeasel

Postby NetWeasel » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:10 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Up and at ONG:
Look at Beanie-3 (or 1?) getting all cosy with Megan and helping her with her bag. Image

...and look at Cueball LOOKIN at them...

I think it's symbolic of the time Randall....oh, wait, flashback. sorry.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:17 pm UTC

Ashaman wrote:Ok, so what could cause an extremely rapid rise in world ocean levels? I was about to say I can't think of anything, but then I did. The thing about the massive glaciers that rest on Antarctica is that many of them are grounded below sea level. And by 'many', I mean most of western Antarctica. The scariest global warming scenarios is that warm water is able to get between the ice and the rock and cause accelerated melting from below. As things exist now, these ice sheets are blocking more glaciers, ones sitting on higher elevation rock, from descending downhill and reaching the sea. But if you melt the blocking ice from below, it suddenly floats free and can get out of the way. The combined effect is that a ridiculous amount of land ice is able to rapidly flow into the sea, which is where rapid sea level rise will come from. We've already experienced huge ice sheets breaking up in a matter of weeks, though these are smaller external ice sheets rather than the thicker ones in the core of the continent (Larson B sheet collapse in 2002).

So, could a single massive ice sheet collapse event raise world ocean levels at a rate of inches per day over several days? I suspect not, but it might be interesting to get a more detailed analysis, one with actual math involved.

{P1027}
If you are anywhere near correct, then Me&Cue stand no chance of finding out what's going on - I don't think any of us has the patience for a rowing boat trip to Antarctica. Surely the solution has to be discoverable within the domain of the story.
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:20 pm UTC

Ximenez wrote:

Not necessarily. Brothers can be very protective.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:27 pm UTC

Exodies wrote:<snip> I don't think any of us has the patience for a rowing boat trip to Antarctica...

In the wise words of taixzo, I think you underestimate us.
Spoiler:
Wait
Spoiler:
for
Spoiler:
Penguins!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:29 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
Exodies wrote:<snip> I don't think any of us has the patience for a rowing boat trip to Antarctica...

In the wise words of taixzo, I think you underestimate us.
Spoiler:
Wait
Spoiler:
for
Spoiler:
Penguins!

Penguins! Squee!

Spoiler:
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:31 pm UTC

fhorn wrote:And as a little entertainment while the triangulators and analysts are showing off their mad skillz:
When Otter Met Wolpy

Hah, I remember that day, I got a bit drunk and thought it would be hilarious to troll the chirp out of this wolpy. Didn't realise it was being filmed! That was a fun day.

And I thought you were a loyal Megball shipper! Image
BlitzGirl wrote:In the wise words of taixzo, I think you underestimate us.
Spoiler:
Wait
Spoiler:
for
Spoiler:
Penguins!

Yayyy! Image
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

b2bomberkrh

Postby b2bomberkrh » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 pm UTC

irino wrote:

Idea: "Explain to them about big [translator guy]."

ETA: big

The chair isn't the only thing different in the second word. The 2 has become a 7 and the letter after that appears to be different too. Both of the times this nearly identical phrase came up, it was immediately followed by packing up to depart. I suspect some part of it means let's pack up, or lets get going, or time to go, or something along those lines. If the last word in the phrase is a name, I'm guessing it's the name of the place they're going and not the person they're going to see. Also, I agree completely that the one word reply that we've seen twice is "yes". This would be an appropriate response to most of the possibilities that the long phrase is suggesting it's time to get moving.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:40 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:

Oh, I am. I'm actually hoping Cueball will get jealous. :D

I wonder what an OTC penguin would look like. Would it be all black, like the other molpies?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:53 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:

Oh, I am. I'm actually hoping Cueball will get jealous. :D

I wonder what an OTC penguin would look like. Would it be all black, like the other molpies?
Spoiler:

Ah well that's alright then.

Maybe OTC penguins would be fabulously hatted...

azule
Saved

Blind-Post NP1024

Postby azule » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:53 pm UTC

Ebonite wrote:(So I crawl out of bed and I like, reach for my mouse
And I’m like.. “ just… I mean, this is exhausting, you know, like,
He is never gonna end this comic. Like, ever.”)
Awesomeful! I especially like the quoted lyrics. It's funny because it's true. *dies of exhaustion* lol.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm UTC

ONG THE WAY...
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

TimeLurker

Postby TimeLurker » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm UTC

The Cue Man appears to have placed himself in a blocking position between Megan and the Friendly Beanie. There is still hope of romance, in my opinion at least. Brotherly protection is also a possibility though. Also, it could just be a coincidence in how they started walking, meh.
Voice of the Silent
Owner of the contents of Cueball's head
Lurking Time-Ninja of the Past-Post

IceIsNice

Postby IceIsNice » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:04 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:ONG THE WAY...
If it's anything like the times I've stopped for lunch while I'm out on a hike, the molpies and chirpies and squirpies should be coming along right about now to fight over the leftovers.
Hi! Probably.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:05 pm UTC

Cueball is now walking very close to Megan. Image

Coincidence? Pssh.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

cellocgw

Postby cellocgw » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:09 pm UTC

Hey, I just realized what the strange markings on the tree were.

In Beanish, they said "For a good time, go to http://xkcd.com/1190" :P

On a slightly disturbing note: I've found I'm much more interested in the OTC while at work than at home. Maybe this is a good thing, if I can interpret it as lots of really interesting things at home (Papillonolpies, cello, non-raptorish flying feathered thingies at the feeder). Just hope it doesn't mean I'd rather play than work. Even tho' I would...
https://app.box.com/witthoftresume
Former OTTer
Vote cellocgw for President 2020. #ScienceintheWhiteHouse http://cellocgw.wordpress.com
"The Planck length is 3.81779e-33 picas." -- keithl
" Earth weighs almost exactly π milliJupiters" -- what-if #146, note 7

TimeLurker

Postby TimeLurker » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:09 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Cueball is now walking very close to Megan. Image

Coincidence? Pssh.

The next newpix will show Cueball glaring intentionally over his shoulder.
Voice of the Silent
Owner of the contents of Cueball's head
Lurking Time-Ninja of the Past-Post

Exodies

Re: 400th post ketchup!

Postby Exodies » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:21 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Image

{P1028}
It must have taken hours and hours to position the Ms&Ms in the second zero cake to match the first. Nice bit of OCD.

While the virtual leopard is on display: why would any one plant a grove of baobab trees? Are they valuable?
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm UTC

Back from the OutsideH, just to say:
Nice ottifications4 and great analyses7, everyone!
Keep on waiting!
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:30 pm UTC

Just had a couple of possible ideas for the speech.

First we know sea water is water with a 3 in front. Could the 3 mean salt? The healing paste had a 3 in front of it and some people use salt for healing even though I don't think it is the best medicine.

Another idea I had was Fish. They might have been eating fresh water fish for lunch and the healing paste could be something taken from some kind of sea fish. This is backed up by the fact that when trying to add to what they were eating he said the word we think is the word for sea. Also we are near rivers and fish is a likely food source. The fish they were eating may be dried and processed a bit to make it last longer for traveling though.

Eliram

Postby Eliram » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:31 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Beanish symbols update. To use one in your post, right-click a symbol, copy image URL, and wrap the url in an img tag. I use spacer periods in the speeches with color #ECF3F7.
New speeches:

Beanie: ImageImageImageImage
Megan: Huh, OK. . ImageImageImageImage
Beanie: ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImage ... ImageImageImage . ImageImageImageImageImage ... ImageImageImageImage

To me this dialogue looks like:
Beanie: Map
Megan: Huh, Ok. Map.
Beanie:
This, Land.
This, Sea.
Water.

The word I think means "this" could also mean "here" or "the".
It's about time.

yappobiscuits

Re: 400th post ketchup!

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:32 pm UTC

Exodies wrote:It must have taken hours and hours to position the Ms&Ms in the second zero cake to match the first. Nice bit of OCD.

Yeah! I wanted to place them exactly the same so people would think I just copied and pasted the second zero so it didn't look like I had way too much free time, but you saw through my little plan!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:34 pm UTC

Upon closer inspection, I think that our Friendly Beanie is Beanie-1:

He was also the one drawing in the dirt for Cuegan earlier.

Redundant:
Spoiler:

BeanTags.png
BeanTags.png (90.14 KiB) Viewed 13138 times

Keywords: BGUM beanie beanies beantag beantags tag id identify number which
redundant38.png
redundant38.png (93.01 KiB) Viewed 13138 times
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Wildhound

Postby Wildhound » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:01 pm UTC

VACATONG

Now and forever, a staunch TimeKeeper amongst heretics.

OTC Android Live Wallpaper

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:02 pm UTC

GoONG
Spoiler:

Ninja'd ImageImage
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Eternal Density

(blindposting from page 1083)

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:12 pm UTC

Angelastic wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:
Angelastic wrote:On the subject of misreading Eternal Density, how many of you have been misreading my username as Angeltastic all this time?

I haven't had that problem - my brain seems to pick out the "elastic" in your username.

I hadn't noticed that before. Now I can't unsee it :?

It's okay; that's one of the things you're supposed to see. But gelastic is the most important one.

One more of these because it made me laugh (as did yappo's molpies) :
I was seeing the gelastic, to the point that I wasn't seeing the Angel. So I was putting (mental) emphasis on the wrong syllable.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

SinusPi

Postby SinusPi » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:29 pm UTC

Eliram wrote:To me this dialogue looks like:
Beanie: Map
Megan: Huh, Ok. Map.

To me it seems unlikely, as 74'WS was used before in the "medicine" dialogue (4M 374'WS A347W'9 was temporarily accepted as "bring medicine", with 374'WS A347W'9 repeated directly later).

(note: I'm using my transliteration )

Eternal Density

...just to be sure Niclep wasn't there.

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm UTC

CameronCat wrote:The entirety of the OTC and the OTT nicely summed in one frame:
Spoiler:
Seconded!
[edit] I'm all caught up, and wow!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:01 am UTC

More WalkONG

ETA: Oh and congratulations on you 1200th post ED! Have some Molpy Cake!
Spoiler:
Well its a Molpy eating cake anyway. And when you complain that it's not your 1200 post yet it will be anyway.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”