1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

yappobiscuits

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:04 am UTC

They understand nöthing?
BlueCrab wrote:ETA: Promptly ninja'd by yappo! Maybe I should at least read the rest of the page before bumping from now on... :oops:

Hmm? I don't remember bumping that firstpost...

ETA: ONGbump for newpage
Spoiler:
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

AnotherKevin

Postby AnotherKevin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:10 am UTC

taixzo wrote:It's not an original castle, in the sense that it was built as "I want to have a castle", rather than "We need to defend the nobility of this area against invasion, so let's build thick walls and guard towers." I don't think that Connecticut was ever a feudal system.

Bannerman Castle, on Pollepel Island in the Hudson River, comes closer. It was built as an arsenal, so its isolation and thick stone walls made some amount of sense.

ChronosDragon wrote:I read that as
They understand nothing. Also they will tend to matters.

It also seems to me the dots above the N and O in nothing may be significant.
Also, below "also" seems to be though or perhaps tho as abbreviated on the internet

I read it as 'so', and the intersecting word as 'thus'.
All the rivers run into the sea, yet the sea is not full.
Unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

Gedeon

Postby Gedeon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:10 am UTC

I think it is

"They understand nothing, so (thus) they will tend to matters".

Also, hi! :)

neopifex

Postby neopifex » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:20 am UTC

AnotherKevin wrote:

Also, below "also" seems to be though or perhaps tho as abbreviated on the internet

I read it as 'so', and the intersecting word as 'thus'.
[/quote]

Agreed. "Also" doesn't make a lot of sense, even in her bad Unglish.
C'mon, let's see what's through here!

Rule110

Postby Rule110 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:22 am UTC

Can be read as "also" or just "so," with the additional crossing choice "thus."

Charitable interpretation: "They can't understand us when we speak in your language, so they will go do other things while we chat."

Fun interpretation: "They understand nothing, being mere foolish minions. They may go about their little tasks. But you Mr. Bond seem like you might be able to appreciate the brilliance of my plan."
If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after Time...

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:25 am UTC

Attend to matters = give you dinner and a comfy place to sleep for the night?
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:28 am UTC

moody7277 wrote:Attend to matters = give you dinner and a comfy place to sleep for the night?

Or report their observations from the survey tower to [insert scientific/political authority here]. They were out there for a reason, meeting Cuegan was a happy coincidence.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Mayo Clinic

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 am UTC

I have been thinking about Farrah's hair:

Latent22 wrote:A website to render the frames at a users pace and play back voice overs may not be too hard. Making it then do music in a dynamic way may be a lot harder challenge. Need some mad html5 skills!!!

It may be possible to do something where each frame gets a background music track assigned. The first version could then just have a relatively simple script that just detects if the frame its just gone to has the same track as before and if not it fades out the volume of the current track and starts the new track with a fade in. Then if you want to build the tune up you would have to render different versions with more and more parts added. But to do the full seamless multi-track system you would need a lot more code! Also it seems browser support is not so hot if your doing something complex like this and mobile devices may have issues etc. Could use something like flash which has much more robust audio support but I can't imagine going down that track really.

Will I be able to put that in my CV?

jjjdavidson wrote:
foilman wrote:SomewhatONG...
Spoiler:

Hey! Farrah speaks Captcha!

This has to be the funniest comment in the whole thread.

NetWeasel wrote:That thing in the window...

IT'S A FACE!
Spoiler:

Ah, I remember that episode...

sford wrote:The King Cobra, despite having the word "cobra" in its name, is not a member of Naja ("true cobras") but belongs to its own genus.Aren't you glad you know.

You forgot the part that says it eats other snakes.

taixzo wrote:AluisioASG: what are you going to do when you run out of Greek letters? We don't know how long the OTT will get, after all!

Then the next station will be named U+0000 NULL.

patzer wrote:
NetWeasel wrote:Also on the "how can 10% of reals start with .9?" question (not Rule 110's question, BTW) -- if all real numbers can be represented in decimal notation, and if reals are distributed evenly across the number line, then how can they not??

in the numbers from 90 to 899, approximately 1.234% of numbers begin with 9.
in the numbers from 900 to 8999, approximately 1.234% of numbers begin with 9.
in the numbers from 9000 to 89999, approximately 1.234% of numbers begin with 9.
in the numbers from 90000 to 899999, approximately 1.234% of numbers begin with 9.
in the numbers from 900000 to 8999999, approximately 1.234% of numbers begin with 9.

it's quite clear that approximately 1.234% of all numbers begin with 9.

Looks like a very dangerous approach to me.

ucim wrote:
charlie_grumbles wrote:Sorry, no. Since it 9's all the way out, they all disappear. You seem to have truncated the infinite decimal...

If you look really really closely, you'll see that that last nine's tail is just a little bit shorter. Tom17 was subtracting the dots from the nines above them, getting "small nines". After that, subtracting the dots from the dots yielded nothing (which is something you can't see).

The thing about infinity is that when you have an infinite number of things, you can have anything, including large nines and small nines (sometimes called ninnies). Once you have a large enough collection of ninnies, you're pretty much toast. :)

This is the kind of math people need :lol:

HAL9000 wrote:
taixzo wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:My suggestion to keep the postrate down is to avoid posting unnecessary things, such as following the non-comic-related suggestions of whoever's post happens to be at the top of the page, or announcing when you are waking up or going to sleep. "Molpy down" and a picture of a sleeping animal, if the entirety of your post, just adds to the clutter and does not enhance the experience of reading new pages of the thread. Not that you can't let us know if you want to, but make sure it's part of a post that advances some facet of one of our many discussions. We're not a chatroom, not matter how much it feels like we are (which it very much does, at least some of the time).
Edit to add last two sentences so as to not sound overly vindictive.

I like the sleeping molpies. And after all, they're generally in spoilers, so you can skip them if you don't want to see them.

Just my 2¢.

Very true. They're often quite cute, and sometimes clever, so I do in fact look at them. But it gets a little irritating when that's all there is in a post, since this thread is not the "cute sleeping animals" thread. There's probably a thread specifically for those somewhere on this forum, and if there isn't, one could be started.
I'm fine with add-ons to posts such as adherences with decrees and announcements of sleep/wake cycles, but only when they don't replace actual discussion-furthering content.

We've seen Megball go sleep and wake up; therefore it's related. I don't want to see that argument being used once Megball decide to be a bit more, uh... intimate.

mscha wrote:SorrONG...
Spoiler:

I am sorry.
Your language is like those
spoken by the ...ffiou...
... but I learned it.

WTF did I just sawread?

taixzo wrote:A few years back, I was learning Spanish. (I've since forgotten almost all of it.) Then, later, I met someone who spoke Portuguese. And I couldn't understand all of what they were saying, but a lot of the words were similar to Spanish ones I knew, so I could get a sense of their meaning.

'Coelho' comes to mind.

And now, cakes again!

Spoiler:
Wildhound:

Montov:

NetWeasel (sorry, no CAPTCHA cake):

jovialbard:

Febrion:

CasCat:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

BytEfLUSh

Postby BytEfLUSh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 am UTC

I may be going offtopic here... But had a great time at the city's summer festival. The countrys most famous rapper was scheduled, and I did like his music (when I was a child), so why not... I didn't know that he recently got a metal band as part of his entourage (I am a big fan of rock, though I also like metal), and the songs were better than ever. Then, everything kind of "exploded" (well, not literally :D) when the "after band" started playing RATM, SOAD, Korn and finally Tool. I've never heard Tool's "Parabol(a)" live before - but these guys nailed it, I think. I still can't really hear anything except loud noises and I believe I won't be able to speak for the next few days, but man... it was a great evening! :D

-- Professor Dan, The Man from Earth (paraphrased)

IceIsNice

Postby IceIsNice » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 am UTC

Rule110 wrote:"Your language is like those
Spoken by the (x) Difficult
But I learned it!"

I think the Beanies are the (x) in this speech, and Hypatia is saying she learned the Beanies' difficult language (and implying she can learn Megan and Cueball's too).

I like that theory. Farrah is not a Beanie, she's from yet another culture. She showed up, and for some reason, the Beanies have adopted her as their queen, or wizard, or overlord (quizord?). I get the sense that she's a powerful person (the emphasis on I not simply because it's an easy word, but because she thinks of herself (and the Beanies treat her) as a powerful person).

The whole overwritten language gives me the sense of multiple layers of sound and/or thought. Some have speculated on telepathic overtones, or the eerie voices you get from demons in the movies. I'd like to think that something like that is going on.... but when she talks to the Beanies, it's with normal text. *sigh*. It's probably just the more prosaic explanation of her halting speech patterns due to her limited familiarity with the language.
Hi! Probably.

robbak

Postby robbak » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:39 am UTC

My current theory is that Rosetta learned Cuelish from old documents - maybe records from our day - and said "Your language is like those spoken by the (some idiom meaning the ones from long ago)" She would therefore have a good understanding of the language, but be unsure about how it is spoken.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: Mayo Clinic

Postby SBN » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
And now, cakes again!

You've got your spoilers and urls tangled up, so clicking the spoiler redirects instantly.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

DrSamCarter

Postby DrSamCarter » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 am UTC

SBN wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
And now, cakes again!

You've got your spoilers and urls tangled up, so clicking the spoiler redirects instantly.

The evil smilies suggest it was deliberate. :evil: :?

BytEfLUSh

Postby BytEfLUSh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 am UTC

Prediction: There will be no dialogue in the next newpic, so I will have to coma.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:54 am UTC

Oooh, you are eeevil. :mrgreen:
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

b2bomberkrh

Postby b2bomberkrh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 am UTC

Your bags...

ETA Wish I had known how to post the newpix properly, you guys were slower than normal, I would have actually squeezed in.
Last edited by b2bomberkrh on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:06 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

ttscp

Postby ttscp » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:05 am UTC

bring your bags, ONG
Edit: b2bomberkrh clearly has seen this, but didn't (couldn't?) post it? I don't know if it counts as a ninja, but I'm willing to give him/her credit.
Always act to increase the survival chances of the largest group you are a part of.

DavidRa

Postby DavidRa » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:07 am UTC

taixzo wrote:

Oooh, you are eeevil. :mrgreen:

It's not so bad. Click the spoiler and immediately hit the Esc key (as I understand it, causes most? all? browsers to stop loading and running scripts). Certainly works in Firefox. If you are on a tablet you're probably out of luck, though, unless you can click the Stop button quickly enough.

b2bomberkrh

Postby b2bomberkrh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 am UTC

Him. You can have the credit, since I didn't know how to get the image in. It was curious though, this was one of the times that happens every so often when I had to hit refresh in order to see the new picture. Every time it's appeared to be late, hitting refresh makes it pop up, but it only rarely happens that way. I speculate that's why it took longer than normal for someone to post the picture, and I got to sneak in. Besides which, I hadn't yet thought of an appropriate ONGly thing to say. I do notice the word pack underneath the word bag, for those keeping track of such things.

AnotherKevin

Postby AnotherKevin » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 am UTC

moody7277 wrote:Attend to matters = give you dinner and a comfy place to sleep for the night?

Or file their survey reports, perhaps.
ETA: Ninja'd by ChronosDragon.
All the rivers run into the sea, yet the sea is not full.
Unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

ttscp

Postby ttscp » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:14 am UTC

b2bomberkrh wrote:Him. You can have the credit, since I didn't know how to get the image in. It was curious though, this was one of the times that happens every so often when I had to hit refresh in order to see the new picture. Every time it's appeared to be late, hitting refresh makes it pop up, but it only rarely happens that way. I speculate that's why it took longer than normal for someone to post the picture, and I got to sneak in. Besides which, I hadn't yet thought of an appropriate ONGly thing to say. I do notice the word pack underneath the word bag, for those keeping track of such things.

You'll notice my ONG wasn't the most clever either, but I've had ONGs before, so I'm happy to share.
Always act to increase the survival chances of the largest group you are a part of.

BytEfLUSh

Postby BytEfLUSh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:15 am UTC

ttscp wrote:bring your bags, ONG
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/time/b85d2417334340b04c5f9ef275b7e6532139c55b37f9826634845b3829711174.png
Edit: b2bomberkrh clearly has seen this, but didn't (couldn't?) post it? I don't know if it counts as a ninja, but I'm willing to give him/her credit.

Bags are also "packs", judging from vertical Beanglish.

This all reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqZNMvIEHhs for unknown reason. BAC too high?

SinusPi

Postby SinusPi » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:24 am UTC

Time for some VERY late night analysis!

I wrote out all known roots and "vowels".

Apparently we have 4 to 5 vowels - a convex arc [Xʾ], a concave arc [Xʿ], arc below [X̯ ] and a dot above [Ẋ].
Also, 22 roots so far.

This COULD, barely, map to a regular alphabet, with its 5 vowels and 21 consonants.

b2bomberkrh

Postby b2bomberkrh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:34 am UTC

BytEfLUSh wrote:
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/time/b85d2417334340b04c5f9ef275b7e6532139c55b37f9826634845b3829711174.png

This all reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqZNMvIEHhs for unknown reason. BAC too high?

Now the pack background I DID ninja you on. But since I don't even know what ONG stands for, I think I'll get back to fruitlessly staring at Beanish symbols wondering how we can ever figure a language out if it isn't based on SOMETHING we know.

trolleypup

Postby trolleypup » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:I have been thinking about Farrah's hair:

My hair is a bit longer, but doesn't hang like that even when badly tangled. I'm guessing dreadlocks? Embiggening shows relatively few thick strands.

BytEfLUSh

Postby BytEfLUSh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am UTC

b2bomberkrh wrote:
BytEfLUSh wrote:

Now the pack background I DID ninja you on. But since I don't even know what ONG stands for, I think I'll get back to fruitlessly staring at Beanish symbols wondering how we can ever figure a language out if it isn't based on SOMETHING we know.

ONG: http://xkcd-time.wikia.com/wiki/ONG
I think it is a made-up language, but we're getting to it very fast.

If it isn't decoded by CET afternoon, I'll get right to it.
Last edited by BytEfLUSh on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:39 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Davidy

Postby Davidy » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:39 am UTC

Ximenez wrote:
They understand nothing. Also (Though?) they will tend to matters.

"They understand nothing so they will tend to matters."

+1
"It's only funny until someone loses an eye, then it's still funny but they can only see it in 2-D."

BytEfLUSh

Postby BytEfLUSh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:43 am UTC

BytEfLUSh wrote:If it isn't decoded by CET afternoon, I'll get right to it.

And by no means it was meant to say to be... ok, I'm bad at English, but I don't mean "Hey, if you don't decode it I will!"
I will just push more brainpower towards it, like all of you should. :D Though, I think it's more probable that any of you will decode it before I sober up :D

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:44 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
And now, cakes again!

Spoiler:
Wildhound:

Montov:

NetWeasel (sorry, no CAPTCHA cake):

jovialbard:

Febrion:

CasCat:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
1) It's impossible to actually see the images past the first one since by that time it's already redirected
2) forcelinking people to TVTropes when they expect cake is an evil worthy of GLaDOS
3) please don't do this
4) fortunately I vaguely remember reading that page before so I escaped
5) quoted without the link so people can get at the images
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:46 am UTC

SinusPi wrote:Time for some VERY late night analysis!

I wrote out all known roots and "vowels".

Apparently we have 4 to 5 vowels - a convex arc [Xʾ], a concave arc [Xʿ], arc below [X̯ ] and a dot above [Ẋ].
Also, 22 roots so far.

This COULD, barely, map to a regular alphabet, with its 5 vowels and 21 consonants.

You can represent the latter two with Unicode: x̯ and ẋ.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

BytEfLUSh

Postby BytEfLUSh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:52 am UTC

Molpy down, and I though I could wait for a newpic...

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 am UTC

Actually finally ketchuped for the day.
--------
@ BlueCrab; thanks for the photo of Jimi with the cake. I've never seen that one and I'm going to bet a good buddy of mine (who's also really into Jimi) hasn't seen it.
--------

This is directed at basically everybody (mood: miffed) (Take this with a grain of salt, please.)
I bumped this post (from NP 1116) in my "Beacon Beta" blindpost:
Chinchokmataa wrote:Has anyone created a table showing how the SinusPi transliteration works? That could be a super useful thing to have. Currently, I'm trying to piece it together from the examples.

And it doesn't look like anyone has answered it from NP 1126 (and it was not replied to in the intervening 10 NewPages.)
Is this any way to treat a new member to our tribe? Especially one who wants to help translate Beanish?

And then I saw this on NP 1127:
BlueCrab wrote:Firstpost bump: yay, another Linguistics OTTer!
Chinchokmataa wrote:Hello everyone! Long time lurker here making a first post onto the OTT. As someone working on a Linguistics major, I thought I might try my hand at an analysis of Beanish.

Here is my initial take:
--I suspect (but I am not 100%), that the representation here is an alphabet, as opposed to a syllabary (or abjad or what have you). I count about 44 separate characters, which is in line with an alphabet (that is about high-mid in terms of number of sounds; English as about 33 by the quick messy count I just did), but very low for a syllabary. However, we are only dealing with a small snippit of the language, so we could be missing something.
--The average symbol-to-word rate is about 3.09, which might mean that we are dealing with a language that prefers words of the general shape CVC (C=consonant, V=vowel) if we are dealing with an alphabet. Of course, a language that prefers words of the shape CVCVCV (as predicted by a syllabary) is not impossible by any means of the imagination.
--If beanish does use an alphabet, we might be able to identify the identity of some of the symbols. For example, all symbols used for single-symbol words would probably be vowels (unless it is a language that allows some consonants to be used as vowels, but those are rare).
--Some of the words seem to be related to each other by symbol additions/slight character modifications. Obviously, these guys should be looked into.
--I am certain that it has already been noted that several of the characters are different from each other by a small set of diacritics. I am not sure what exactly that means in terms of the sound system of Beanish, and it might be problematic for the alphabet interpretation. It seems like these letters should be related by the phonetic qualities, however, the question is how they are related. It might be useful to note that some of the symbols so far do not seem to use any diacritics, specifically U, N, and G, and some of the rotated variants, depending on interpretation.

That's all I have time for now. Note that this is being posted with very little ketchup, so people are welcome to tell me what has already been said on the issue. I'll keep working at it and see what I come up with.
Good to see you, glad you decided to de-lurk. :D

ETA: Promptly ninja'd by yappo! Maybe I should at least read the rest of the page before bumping from now on... :oops:

What am I? Chopped Flarn?????
In that same "Beacon Beta" post I added that I did say "Hi" to Chinchokmataa when I saw the post and nobody had noticed we had a new linguist in our midst. One other thing about Chinchokmataa; the latest three posts are here, the other two are in the Language/Linguistics Forum.
{Yes, I know Blue Crab wouldn't have seen my NP 1126 post. So that his throwing it forward is a very good thing, but my name was sitting right there.}

I'm just asking y'all to be polite to our new friend.

[/snark][/miffed]
Last edited by pelrigg on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:59 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic {bestowed by BlitzGirl: NP 1315}

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

nsub1

Postby nsub1 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:56 am UTC

Font update to v0.03! The characters included are now: 2, 4, 9, b, d, g, J, L, N, & Z. Slow going, but forward progress! You can now type such words as dZL and Lg2, although they of course won't have the diacritics (presumed to be vowels).

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:00 am UTC

taixzo wrote:Oooh, you are eeevil. :mrgreen:

Oh go on, have another hob nob! :P
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:02 am UTC

CONG the bellhop

Heavy Bags......
Last edited by pelrigg on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:03 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:02 am UTC

pelrigg wrote:CONG the bellhop

Spoiler:

Quick glance at this newpix made me think hairdo had turned back into beardo! Yeesh, she doesn't look very graceful from a front view :P

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:04 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:
pelrigg wrote:CONG the bellhop

Spoiler:

Quick glance at this newpix made me think hairdo had turned back into beardo! Yeesh, she doesn't look very graceful from a front view :P

Now she does look like the dirt drawing at the campsite.

Edit:
And look at Beanie-2 (the survey Leader) looking back.

a_s_h_e_n

Postby a_s_h_e_n » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:07 am UTC

Looks like they'll be with the Beanies for a while

BytEfLUSh

Postby BytEfLUSh » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:09 am UTC

Cueball took all of Megan's stuff in his own bag. So why are both of their bags suddenly heavy?

ETA: This doesn't make much sense. It's a trap. Try reading the Oracle's texts in Blade Runner, Matrix, Terminator sort-of-way. It does get a different feeling to it.
Last edited by BytEfLUSh on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:14 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:13 am UTC

BytEfLUSh wrote:Cueball took all of Megan's stuff in his own bag. So why are both of their bags suddenly heavy?

ETA: This doesn't make much sense. It's a trap.

Perhaps the Beanies gave them food?
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”