1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

HAL9000
Not Red

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby HAL9000 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:19 am UTC

Quick question: who, if we know, is making these images about Lucky that appear every four hours? I skipped over their origin.
Edit to add that I seem to have reclaimed my old post as Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer. (I'm never a pope. Never.)
Edit2: bajiggles this thread is slow-moving today.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:54 am UTC

Latent22 is doing the luckyONGs, Pope Hal. :wink:

The wipend has begun, so that's probably why the OTT has slowed.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:11 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:Quick question: who, if we know, is making these images about Lucky that appear every four hours? I skipped over their origin.
Edit to add that I seem to have reclaimed my old post as Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer. (I'm never a pope. Never.)

Well I'm currently the one releasing them but I can't claim all the credit as I've got someone else helping out with the content as well. You can have the fun speculating on who that might be.

StormAngel

Postby StormAngel » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:17 am UTC

Blindposting from several pages back:
Has Blitzgirl put the chainsaur away yet? Perhaps a new OTTercomic will appease her?

ggh wrote:
superluminal wrote:An OTTherotthercomic:

Ha! That is the funniest Garfield I've ever seen

Steakish indeed, Superluminal!
Do you remember this one?
I posted it ages ago, but only as a grey-scale.

Spoiler:
Morninx.png
greyundant

TimeChange.PNG
a Colorification of an OTTification
Oelpr Jnhar, Knight of the Chronological Order, Protector of Othamburg
"HELLO. MY NAME IS STORMANGEL. YOU OTCOLORED MY NOPICES. PREPARE TO GO CAVE."
yappobiscuits wrote:"I wanna be redundant too! Lemme be redundant! C'monnn!"

My OTTifications on Imgur
Spoiler:
Ch*rp

HES

Postby HES » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:28 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:The wipend has begun, so that's probably why the OTT has slowed.

:shock: Again?

I thought it distinctly *wasn't* the weekend, and assumed it was a by-product of T** E**
But if it's the weekend then I really should be doing all the things I was supposed to do last weekend.

I am terrible with personal deadlines.
He/Him/His Image

magma pixie

Postby magma pixie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:38 am UTC

I had a dream, and it's related. It got scary, and not everyone likes to hear about dreams anyway, so it gets a spoiler.

Spoiler:
I was on a beach. A lot of the details are gone, but it seems that basically I decided the waves were getting too big for me to go into the water, and I was leaving. I was walking away, on my own, with a pillow, which seemed a perfectly normal thing to bring to the beach. As I walked, I looked back periodically and saw the waves getting higher and higher. At one point I paused beside a pickup truck, transfixed as it struck me that the distance I was at no longer seemed safe after all. I wasn't able to make myself move until the water was nearly at my feet.

Somehow, I was able to stay ahead of the water for a bit, but didn't know where to go. Nothing looked familiar, and there was no higher ground that was close enough. Then the water started to come in not just from behind me, but from all around. I was in an ever-shrinking circle of dry land, until finally the water caught me up, with only my pillow to help me stay afloat.

The next thing I knew, I was in a house. I didn't know where it was or how I got there. It was revealed to me that it was a shelter for those rescued from the rising water. There was a woman who ran it, who had taken in many such people over the years. She and her assistants were going to get me settled down and cleaned up so we could move on to figuring out where I came from, whether I could go back there, and where I could go if I couldn't go back.

That's when my meowlpy woke me up. When I told my boyfriend about the dream, he asked if there were Beanies.

ucim

Postby ucim » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 am UTC

@slinches - Wowterful ottie (This OTTer's hat). I really enjoyed it.

referring to Julian Jaynes' Bicameral Mind book, Exodies wrote:Therefore there must have been a time when consciousness appeared (if you think we are conscious).
If this occurred after the creation of our earliest stories, and if the stories maintained some integrity while they were being passed down from generation to generation before they were finally written down then it should be possible to detect the emergence of consciousness by the sorts of changes in story telling that Julian points out between early Homer and late Homer.

So, are you saying Julian was wrong because consciousness never emerged or are you saying he just got the timing wrong?
I think his reasoning is faulty, and he got the timing way wrong. I'm not even sure he defined what consciousness is, nor have I seen any good definition of it, except that it is the "first person" in a world of "third person".

There is no reason (for me) to presume that stories came before consciousness. There is also no reason (for me) to believe that its emergence would have a detectable effect on stories. It is false logic to argue that if an effect is seen, that any given theory provides the reason.

He certainly got the timing wrong. But he didn't "just" get the timing wrong.

BlitzGirl wrote:
intheshax wrote:Another observational note: their discussion page for Time was last updated August 2. They are all gone.
That's what happens when you don't have a molpy army hanging about to keep people from leaving.
No, that's what happens when you don't have such a wonderful community as ours, that people want to stick around, and only threaten to leave so that they can have fun in the basement!

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 am UTC

HES wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:The wipend has begun, so that's probably why the OTT has slowed.

:shock: Again?

I thought it distinctly *wasn't* the weekend, and assumed it was a by-product of T** E**
But if it's the weekend then I really should be doing all the things I was supposed to do last weekend.

I am terrible with personal deadlines.

It's hard to keep track of Time when there isn't any anymore.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Ximenez

Postby Ximenez » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:19 am UTC

GettONG wet

(I love having the LuckyONGs to wait for.)

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 am UTC

I feel like a crack addict... are we addicted to crack?

No, No, Time is just one of those gateway drugs I've been warned about, the crack will come later. Hey, anybody want to try some crack?
I wrote a book exploring the nature of identity and loss of self! And another book about babies!
Also, vlog and short-story blog

Helper
Duly Elected Pope of the One True Comic

Postby Helper » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:52 am UTC

jovialbard wrote:I feel like a crack addict... are we addicted to crack?

No, No, Time is just one of those gateway drugs I've been warned about, the crack will come later. Hey, anybody want to try some crack?

Of course not, a simple comic isn't dangerous at all.

Only if you're talking about intravenous admin; smoking is way too dangerous, everybody knows that.
NoEdge wrote:Outside? Is that like Mesopotamia? Isn't Mesopotamia gone? Has Outside been destroyed without our noticing?!
Oh well. At least we still have our sandcastle.

NoEdge wrote:Maybe it's fire. The world is burning. It's dark behind me. Maybe the fires have been put out. Maybe it's all gone.

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:56 am UTC

I wanna feel that sweet sweet Time in my veins man!
I wrote a book exploring the nature of identity and loss of self! And another book about babies!
Also, vlog and short-story blog

irino

Postby irino » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:43 am UTC

mscha wrote:FTFY, irino...
Spoiler:

Ah, thanks! Image
Redundant
Spoiler:
hummingbird-1.gif
hummingbird-1.gif (1.4 KiB) Viewed 16318 times

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:14 am UTC

rONG:

Wow, mscha, I'm impressed at the new stuff you added to your viewer! :) The "jump to a specific period" feature is so helpful - I used to have to bounce over to the wiki to figure out exactly when a certain event happened in order to find the right newpix number.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

azule
Saved

Blind-Post NP1338

Postby azule » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:23 am UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:According to Wikipedia, salt (precisely, sodium chloride) has a Eternal density of 2.165 g cm−3. Sand (precisely, quartz) has a density of 2.65 g cm−3. Assuming a similar particle size, a saltcastle should be slightly lighter than a sandcastle.

Thanks, Zooman, I love being right. *cough* I mean, making sure the correct knowledge is imparted upon the world. 8-)

As a prizeGF, here's a turtle I drew:
Spoiler:
I use a Genius MousePen 8x6. I got it for xmas 3 years ago. I have used it for a few of my ottifications here (but GIMPed it with my laptop's touchpad through the rest). The turtle was drawn with, maybe, photoshop....

GFOwnership retained by GF.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

ergman

Postby ergman » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:49 am UTC

Ding dong! It's me, I'm back! Well sort of. After an amazing summer with very little time for OTC, I find myself with roughly 200 pages of ketchup. Atleast I won't have to find a book for a while. I'm posting this blind post because there's quite a lot of time ending soon, and very few people online. It has me very worried, though it could just be the usual weekend slump.
Here's a little past present for those of you still kicking around. (Anyone remember me?)
Spoiler:

It doesn't directly have anything to do with Time, but looking back at it, I definitely had some OTC inspiration.

Molpy down everybody!
Redundant:
Spoiler:
image.jpg
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

intheshax

Postby intheshax » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:59 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:Quick question: who, if we know, is making these images about Lucky that appear every four hours? I skipped over their origin.

Well I'm currently the one releasing them but I can't claim all the credit as I've got someone else helping out with the content as well. You can have the fun speculating on who that might be.

I have to suppose Ebonite has something to do with it. That's who posted Lucky's dream just before I posted the first luckyONG, which was just Lucky lying there at the time, but then changed to Lucky dreaming that dream. Hasn't posted since. I suppose that could mean anything... or EVERYTHING!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:02 am UTC

Welcome back, ergman! Treeish drawing!

...200 newpages back? Uh oh... *readies hug*
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

thirds

Postby thirds » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:42 am UTC

*sprints down the hallway of newpage 1371, past the horrid jellyfish and into the corridor*

Now which way do I go? So many doors on this level. So many doors on every level, but it always seems worse when you need just one.

Maybe 1372 is through this one. It says 1372 after all...

*crrrrrrrreakkkkk* hello?

*impossible sound of a room full of spiders, four feet deep*

Eep! *slam!!!* who's in charge of labeling these rooms? Hal?

*scanning the corridor* how about the one with the neon sign?

Spoiler:
Earthling on Mars wrote:
The Bench

Ah, a bench! Thanks! Looks like a good place for me to molpy down...

Sciscitor

Postby Sciscitor » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:47 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:I just had a really sad squirpy moment. This young squirpy that's been living In our parking lot at work just, well, just proved why a parking lot isn't a good place for a squirpy to live. Wasn't my car, thank goodness. I went over to see if maybe he was just injured. Now I wish I hadn't. Can't unsee.

Sorry for the bummer post, but I was really sad and needed to share it with someone who would understand. Particularly if I use the word "squirpy."

I am sorry to hear about the poor little suirpy. Although I do know such things happen all the time, when Ig et to know of one, it makes me sad each time.

Returns the *hug* he received previously from lmjb when he was feeling sad.
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:52 am UTC

Reporting in, again, from sunny (and boy, is it sunny) Nevada, home of desert wastelands and unexploded ballistics (true story, there was a warning sign at one of the rest stops on the way over). After some worry about shuddering brakes, promptly soothed by a quick google search revealing it was probably just a little heat warp (oh, modern convenience!), we came down out of the Sierra Nevadas and down into the desert scrublands to the east of them. I spent most of the trip with my big ol' ear-covering noise-blasty headphones on, head down over my kindle reading my favorite book seriesT, as the view out was, while initially impressive, otherwise strikingly dull.
The hotel internet has left a lot to be desired (High-Speed? Puh-leaze) so I'll be Lucky if I get this posted (well, not literally). I was quite excited to see the return of our great Molpy Hunting due to a recent LuckyPix, and had quite a flash of nostalgia. Hope latent22 keeps up the wowterful work :D Really wish I could be more active here, especially this coming weekend when I fear the OTT will be more viscous than ever, but I trust y'all will keep it flowing without my constant supervision.
Tomorrow, Utah, and an attraction concerning dinosaurs, or so I hear. I find dinosaurs the slightly dorkier distant cousin of dragons (with the exception of raptors, which are pretty much almost as cool), but nonetheless an interesting attraction, probably more so than continuous expanses of dingy shrubs at any rate. Until then, CHRDRG out.

TThe Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik. I could wax poetic on the utterly engrossing alternative history Napoleonic Wars they describe, the thorough and realistic depictions of dragons and their relationships to the civilizations of Man, and the riveting and gut-wrenchingly exciting plot following a Navy captain who, by random chance, falls into the captainhood of an imperious and remarkable Celestial dragon, but - well, I guess I kind of did so already. I'm re-reading the whole thing, as I own all the books and as I mentioned, it's my absolute favorite series, but also because the seventh book just came out (out of nine). I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys fantasy, sci fi, historical fiction, or even modern fiction/literary type books.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:11 am UTC

Speaking of luckyONGs...

I don't think Lucky is one of those meowlpies who likes water, alas.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

intheshax

Postby intheshax » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:35 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Speaking of luckyONGs...

I don't think Lucky is one of those meowlpies who likes water, alas.

If there are only moving streams in the hills, Lucky may have just seen a reflection for the first time, hissed and swatted at it, and now is reacting to the result.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:48 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:the seventh book just came out (out of nine)

seventh (out of nine)

seven of nine

I'm sure I already saw this somewhere else...

BTW: traveling to a no-signal zone tomorrow. Don't expect to see me for the next couple days.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

azule
Saved

Blind-Post NP1341

Postby azule » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:06 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
taixzo wrote:I give it six months before someone creates a Beanish keyboard so we can more easily communicate with one another in Beanish on the OTT.

Six mips? Pssh.

Hehe! I love thinking that all translators are keyboards and not people/Beanies. :)

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Re: Blind-Post NP1341

Postby AluisioASG » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:15 am UTC

I wished I could use that gif as my terminal's cursor, azule :D
azule wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:
taixzo wrote:I give it six months before someone creates a Beanish keyboard so we can more easily communicate with one another in Beanish on the OTT.

Six mips? Pssh.
Spoiler:

Hehe! I love thinking that all translators are leopards and not people/Beanies. :)

I don't know if they are leopards, but they shirley do have leopards.

Wait. Where's my poetry?
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

azule
Saved

Blind-Post NP1344

Postby azule » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 am UTC

I am now 40NP away from the present. Now I must molpy down. My coma beckons. When I awake I will not be as close, but I still do plan to get there before 1400 is made. Wish me luck!

Kazza3

Postby Kazza3 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:45 am UTC

Hi all, I'm afraid I'm off. I haven't been posting much and I can't see myself really doing so in the future, I've never been much of a social poster on forums and without the OTC there's not enough drive to keep me coming back. Plus my internet time has recently been taken up by some incredibly shocking & exciting occurrences on another forum (I know; it's not you, it's me). Plus I should probably do some work or something.

Anyway, the OTT is one of the most astoundingly welcoming, warm, friendly, creative & intelligent things I have ever seen the interblag produce. Some just amazing pieces of discussion, analysis & art. Hope you all continue to post, have fun, and keep in touch with each other!

I'll let myself into the basement.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:51 am UTC

*sends molpy army after Kazza3*

ImageImageImageImageImage
They're just making sure you get to the basement okay...
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

StormAngel

Postby StormAngel » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:54 am UTC

Everything's warm and friendly until you try to leave.
Then its warm and friendly and dark (or has the basement lighting be-done fixed?).

Here's another OTTerframe I made, with text from P163

Spoiler:
Sad Bacon.png
Turtle bacon? Seems legit.
Oelpr Jnhar, Knight of the Chronological Order, Protector of Othamburg
"HELLO. MY NAME IS STORMANGEL. YOU OTCOLORED MY NOPICES. PREPARE TO GO CAVE."
yappobiscuits wrote:"I wanna be redundant too! Lemme be redundant! C'monnn!"

My OTTifications on Imgur
Spoiler:
Ch*rp

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:05 pm UTC

I know it's the wipend, but really? We're fourth?
time_forth.JPG

Has anyone checked the wifi in the basement?
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 pm UTC

SBN wrote:I know it's the wipend, but really? We're fourth?
time_forth.JPG

Has anyone checked the wifi in the basement?

yeah I think it's working but the password is set to the hash of the next newpix that's going to be released by GLR...

Once they have brute forced it not only will they be able to post again but we will have our next ONG!

Might need a pretty full basement before they will be able to do that though...

oh and there is a two hour old luckyONG to post! http://xkcd.mscha.org/otcstories/?C=M;O=D
Last edited by Latent22 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:14 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:11 pm UTC

I let it stay there... quite shameful of me...
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:31 pm UTC

Uh-ONG
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

mscha

Postby mscha » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:34 pm UTC

RunnONG...
Spoiler:
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

⁴ OTTherComics from StormAngel and StormAngel again (but why do you post such a tiny version and hide the normal-sized behind a spoiler and a click?)!

BlitzGirl wrote:Wow, mscha, I'm impressed at the new stuff you added to your viewer! :) The "jump to a specific period" feature is so helpful - I used to have to bounce over to the wiki to figure out exactly when a certain event happened in order to find the right newpix number.

Thanks, BlitzGirl. This one, and “go to frame#”, were the first (and easiest) items on my rainy day list. Don't remember who requested them, though.

ergman wrote:
Spoiler:
It doesn't directly have anything to do with Time, but looking back at it, I definitely had some OTC inspiration.

That's a treeish⁴ riverish² drawing, ergman! Looks like this scene to me. And good luck with what's still coming to you...

Poor thirds...

No epilogue news. Now in the 8th iteration of the 4th 24-oldpix cycle.

⁷, it is indeed wixend, this is the quickest post-coma ketchup I've had in, like, ever.
ETA: and still I get ninja'd on the ONG...
ETA2: to make up for it, here's an animation of the entire scene so far:
(Is that an ottpy in the last frame?)
Last edited by mscha on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:23 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:47 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Wow, mscha, I'm impressed at the new stuff you added to your viewer! :) The "jump to a specific period" feature is so helpful - I used to have to bounce over to the wiki to figure out exactly when a certain event happened in order to find the right newpix number.

Thanks, mscha, this is great!

mscha

Postby mscha » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:09 pm UTC

Updated animations, wider range, less zoom:

Where'd Snapy go?? I hope it didn't get trampled by Lucky... Image
(Mustard in frames 2 and 5 still present.)

ETA sea level rise estimate: between frames 1 and 16, the sea level rose by about 30 pixels (un-zoomed), so 2 pixels per frame. The top of the hill is about 70 pixels above current sea level, so assuming both the sea level rise and Inside time are linear, in about 35 frames (i.e by LUCKY0051), the hill will be under water.
(Of course, we're only seeing a 2-and-a-bit-D slice, so who knows, Lucky and Snapy can simply escape by moving towards us or away from us. Image )
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

HES

Postby HES » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:22 pm UTC

Molpying up to the same NP I molpied down on...

Treeish viewer update, mscha! It is by far the best resource for finding and posting frames.

Yay! Molpy hunting! That definitely looks like an ottpy to me
He/Him/His Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:53 pm UTC

Welcome back ergman! Missed you! And of course your (treeish) drawing is related - it's all related!

I wonder if a tree will come by and reflect Lucky's name.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

patzer

Re: Blind-Post NP1333

Postby patzer » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:01 pm UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:Again, if any OTTer would like a personalized version of my time-of-day graphs (or just doesn't mind if I publicly analyze their activity), leave a note here or drop me a PM.

I would like to have a graph please :)

ApproachONG the sea
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”