1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

BlitzGirl
Location: Both Present and Past...... Schizoblitz: 115/2601 NP

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:20 am UTC

bmonk wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:In seaish OTT news, we have officially passed the "Count to a Million" game thread, which was started in 2008H and currently has 1398 pages (versus our 1405 newpages). Excellent otting, everymolpy! Image

Wahhooo! And with real content--more or less.

Speaking of which, does anyone know of other seaish needle-pulled things around the xkcd fora that we have yet to overtake? I remembered "Count to a Million" because it had been referenced in the OTT before.

Optional decree:
Take the first line of a book - or any memorable line, really - and ottify it with OTC characters and such.

On those cloudy dips, Cueball was never sure when sunset came, and sometimes the raptorcats were molpying about before he could get back.
(I Am Legend, Richard Matheson)
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:41 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Extreme days are back again

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:28 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
Take the first line of a book - or any memorable line, really - and ottify it with OTC characters and such.

First line? I'm not sure it's possible to do more than this:
Christa Faust, in Fringe: The Zodiac Paradox wrote:He liked to kill the young Beanies first.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:30 am UTC

Treeish decree! Here's The Hobbit...

In a hole in the ground there lived a molpy. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole filled with mustard and a steambottlish smell, nor a dry, bare, semencoffecancer hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: It was a molpy-hole, and that means comfort.
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:31 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Speaking of which, does anyone know of other seaish needle-pulled things around the xkcd fora that we have yet to overtake? I remembered "Count to a Million" because it had been referenced in the OTT before.
There's the unhatched fishes thing in General, two thousand pages, but it has taken them six years.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:34 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Optional decree:

In the First Frame, Randall created the white pixels and the black pixels.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:47 am UTC

Megan and I come up from the Sandcastle, following the path in single file.
(As I Lay Dying, William Faulkner)
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:48 am UTC

Given the decree, I may as well dig up this relic from the past - in my 5th ever post, before I was at all known here (so I doubt anyone remembers), I ottified a large chunk of "The Great River" chapter from The Fellowship of the Ring... (Trigger warning: It was from the bag incident.)
yappobiscuits wrote:
Spoiler:
Excerpt from The Lord of the Bags, The Fellowship of the Bag

That night they camped on a small eyot close to the shore. Cueball lay rolled in blankets beside Megan. "I had a funny dream an hour or two before we stopped, Miss Megan," he said. "Or maybe it wasn't a dream. Funny it was anyway."
"Well, what was it?" said Megan, knowing that Cueball would not settle down until he had told his tale, whatever it was. "I haven't seen or thought of anything to make me smile since we left the sandcastles."
"It wasn't funny that way, Miss Megan. It was queer. All wrong, if it wasn't a dream. And you had best hear it. It was like this: I saw a log with eyes!"
"The log's all right," said Megan. "There are many logs in the sea (big). But leave out the eyes!"
"That I won't," said Cueball. "Twas the eyes as made me sit up, so to speak. I saw what I took to be a log floating along in the half-light behind a rock; but I didn't give much heed to it. Then it seemed as if the log was slowly catching us up. And that was peculiar, as you might say. Just then I saw the eyes: two pale sort of points, shiny-like, on a hump at the near end of the log. What's more, it wasn't a log, for it had paddle-feet, like a swan's almost, only they seemed bigger, and kept dipping in and out of the water.
"That's when I sat right up and rubbed my eyes, meaning to give a shout, if it were still there when I had rubbed the drowse out of my head. For the whatever-it-was was coming along fast now and getting closer to us. But whether those two lamps spotted me moving and staring, or whether I came to my senses, I don't know. When I looked again, it wasn't there. Yet I think I caught a glimpse, with the tail of my eye, as the saying is, of something dark shooting under the shadow of the bank. I couldn't see no more eyes, though."
"I said to myself: 'dreaming again, Cueball,' I said; and I said no more just then. But I've been thinking since, and now I'm not so sure. What do you make of it, Miss Megan?"
"I should make nothing of it but a log and the dusk and the sleep in your eyes, Cueball," said Megan, "if this was the first time that those eyes had been seen. But it isn't. I saw them away back before we left the castles. I saw a strange creature with eyes coming up to us while I lay down to rest after building the topmost castle.
"And I remember more too," said Cueball. "I don't like my thoughts, but thinking of one thing and another, I fancy I could put a name on the creature, at a guess. A nasty name. LaPetite, maybe?"
"Yes, that is what I have feared for some time," said Megan. "Ever since the night on the platform. I suppose she was lurking near the beach, and picked up our trail then. The miserable creature must have been hiding behind some rock, watching us start off!"
"That's about it," said Cueball. "And we'd better be a bit more watchful ourselves, or we'll feel some nasty fingers around out necks one of these nights, if we wake up to anything. And that's what I was leading up to. I'll keep watch."
"Alright," said Megan. "But only if you promise to wake me up half-way towards morning, if nothing happens before then."

In the dead hours Megan came out of a deep dark sleep to find Cueball shaking her. "It's a shame to wake you," whispered Cueball, "but that's what you said. There's nothing to tell, or not much. I thought I heard some soft splashing and a sniffling noise, a while back; but you hear a lot of such queer sounds by the sea (big) at night."
He lay down, and Megan sat up, huddled in her blankets, and fought off her sleep. Minutes or hours passed slowly, and nothing happened. Megan was just yielding to the temptation to lie down again when a dark shape, hardly visible, floated close to the shore. A long whitish hand could be dimly seen as it shot out and grabbed a rock; two pale lamplike eyes shone coldly as they peered inside, and then they lifted and gazed up at Megan on the eyot. They were not more than a yard or two away, and Megan heard the soft hiss of intaken breath. She stood up, drawing a knife from her bag, and faced the eyes. Immediately, their light was shut off. There was another hiss and a splash, and the dark log-shape shot away back out to sea into the night. Cueball stirred in his sleep, turned over, and sat up.
"What is it?" he whispered, springing up and coming down to Megan. "Why have you got your knife out?"
"LaPetite," answered Megan. "Or at least, so I guess."
"Ah!" said Cueball. "I'd hoped our journey would eventually beat her, but she is too clever a water-girl. We shall have to try going faster tomorrow. You lie down now, and I will keep watch for what is left of the night. I wish I could lay my hands on the wretch. We might make her useful. Maybe she knows if there are other rivers… but if I cannot, we will have to try and lose her. She is very dangerous. Quite apart from murder by night on her own account, she may, Randall forbid… Steal our bags."

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:58 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:

Optional decree:

Well it looks like yappobiscuits beat me in sea-ish department, but I was going to post this any way. :P
SURLY: All right, that's all the hide-and-seek I got time for. I know you're on this raft, little girl, so here's how this goes. You show yourself, we finish this exchange, or your friend's brains will be flying every which-a-way. You understand, I'm kind of on the clock here. It's frustrating.
MEGAN: You're wrong, Surly.
SURLY: I'm not wrong, dumpling, I will shoot your friend dead if you don't...
MEGAN: Wrong about Megan. Megan's not on the ship. They didn't want her here, but she couldn't make herself to leave. So she melted. Melted away. They didn't know she could do that, but she did.
SURLY: I'm not sure I take your meaning there.
MEGAN: I'm not on the raft. I'm in the raft. I am the raft.
CUEBALL: Meg...
MEGAN: Megan's gone.
SURLY: Then who exactly are we talking to?
MEGAN: You're talking to "RaftCastle." And Surly, "RaftCastle" is very unhappy.
[Megan's voice is gone]
SURLY: Where'd she go?
CUEBALL: I can't keep track of her when she's not incorporeally possessing a raft. Don't look at me.

Firefly "Objects in Space"

Okay, okay, so it's not a "first" line....
(And maybe not a "complete" ottification....)
Last edited by pelrigg on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:07 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic {bestowed by BlitzGirl: NP 1315}

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

AluisioASG

It's cold in these broken lands tonight

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:05 am UTC

New clue: The difference between a child and their parent, bidimensional figures, when split by a black bird, approximates Euler's definition of perfection.

From a book I just started reading.
One rainy day, I climb up to the raft, unlock the trunk, lift out the falling-apart boxes of family pictures, and hunt for the kids with the sandcastles. I sit cross-legged in the puddle of light on the floor and riff through all those retro analog prints — the colored ones, the black-and-white ones with the crinkly edges, the paleo-old ones with the brownish tints. I pick through the meetings and the picnics and the walks and the vacations until I have a pile of them — just those birthday portraits, just those five-year-old kids with their sandcastles.

Pre-post edit: pelrigg, surly you can't be sinus!
(This looks like a pun. I'll invoke the protection of Leslie Nielsen.)
Selecting new quote…

Eternal Density

Wait for it

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:21 am UTC

Can anyone guess what book this is?
Once there were four children whose names were Littlest Bangs Brother, Middle Bangs Brother, Biggest Bangs Brother, and Newest Bangs Brother.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:25 am UTC

I think so - isn't it something like The Raptorcat, the Witch, and the Wardrobe? :)

The protection of Leslie Nielsen has saved you this time, Aluisio...this time...
I remember that Lord of the Bags bit, yappo! I liked LaPetite as Gollum. Image
Everyone's ottifying is treeish so far! Image Here's another εly RELATED first line:

No one would have believed in the last yips of the one-hundred-thirty-third century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than Cuegan's and yet as mortal as their own: that as Cuegan busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as an OTTer with a microscope might scrutinise the transient molpteria that swarm and multiply in a drop of semencoffeecancerbabies.
(The War of the Worlds, H.G. Wells)
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:44 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:No one would have believed in the last yips of the one-hundred-thirty-third century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than Cuegan's and yet as mortal as their own: that as Cuegan busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as an OTTer with a microscope might scrutinise the transient molpteria that swarm and multiply in a drop of semencoffeecancerbabies.
(The War of the Worlds, H.G. Wells)

I ninja'd you in my goodbye post (but for the radio version):
The voice of Orson Welles wrote:We know now that in the early years of the one-hundred-tenth century, this world was being watched closely by intelligences greater than Cuegan's and yet as mortal as their own. We know now that, as the Beanies attended their matters, they were scrutinized and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a squirpy with a microscope might scrutinize the transient facebugs that swarm and multiply in a drop of semencoffeebaconcancerbabiesonice. With infinite complacence pricklymolps went to and fro over the France about their little affairs, serene in the assurance of their dominion over this small spinning fragment of solar driftwowtree which, by chance or design, they had inherited out of the dark mystery of Randall and Munroe. Yet across an immense timeless desert, minds that are to their minds as ours are to the raptors in the mountains, intellects vast, cool and yet so sympathetic, regarded their world with curious eyes and slowly and shirley drew their plans against the Sea.
Selecting new quote…

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:45 am UTC

See if you can guess this one...

The sandcastle stood on a slight rise just on the edge of the beach. It stood on its own and looked out over a broad spread of the Mediterranean Sea. It was a remarkable sandcastle by every means - it was almost 5q high with many towers, made of semencoffeecancerbabies, and had a great scaffold on which the topmost towers were built, of a size and proportion which wowterfully pleased the eye.
However the only people for whom the castle was in any way special were Megan and Cueball, and that was only because they happened to be the ones who built it. They had worked on it for many days, as living in such a closely-knit tribe sometimes made them nervous and irritable. Cueball was tall, bald and never quite at ease with himself. The thing that used to worry him most was the fact that people always used to ask him what he was looking so worried about. Megan worked scavenging things that float down the river from people in the hills, which she always used to tell her friends was a lot more interesting than they probably thought. It was, too - most of her friends worked in molpy hunting.
On Wednesday night it had rained very heavily, the beach was wet and muddy, but the Thursday morning sun was bright and clear as it shone on Megan and Cueball's sandcastle for what was to be the last time.
It hadn't properly registered yet with Megan and Cueball that the sea was rising and would knock it down and flood the whole area.

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:54 am UTC

Even though I can recite this at will, I did look it up to insure my brain cells weren't being fallible. (It's a good thing I did, although I got the gist of it right. *sigh*)

The Three Laws of Beanies:

1. A Beanie may not injure a Cuegan, or, through inaction, allow a Cuegan to come to harm.

2. A Beanie must obey the orders given it by a Cuegan except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. A Beanie must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Isaac Asimov "The Three Laws of Robotics"

Knight Temporal of the One True Comic {bestowed by BlitzGirl: NP 1315}

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:02 am UTC

@pelrigg: I like thinking of the Beanies having to follow the Laws. :D
@yappo: Ooh, ooh, that must be Bag-Hiker's Map to the FloodingSea! Or something like that.
@Aluisio: Awesomeful! I must have blocked it from my memory since it was a goodbye post...or maybe I just forgot. :wink: It's treeish to compare the two.

The first place that I can well remember was a seaish, pleasant beach with a castle of semencoffeecancer on it.
(Black Beauty, Anna Sewell)
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ggh

Postby ggh » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:05 am UTC

It was the best of Time, it was the worst of Time, it was the age of forgotten wisdom, it was the age of playful foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of FFFFFF, it was the season of 000000, it was the spring of hope, it was the slightly later spring of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to the mountains, we were all going direct to the depths - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on making bag puns.
Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:30 am UTC

Call us Cuegan. Some yips ago, never mind how long precisely, having little to nothing in our bags, and nothing in particular to interest us except the encroachment of the shore, we thought we would molpy about a little and see what was wrong with the watery part of the world.

Moby Dick, by Herman Melville

pelrigg wrote:Even though I can recite this at will, I did look it up to insure my brain cells weren't being fallible. (It's a good thing I did, although I got the gist of it right. *sigh*)
The second thing to go is the memory.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:41 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:@yappo: Ooh, ooh, that must be Bag-Hiker's Map to the FloodingSea! Or something like that.

Correct! Horse Battery Staple. :mrgreen:

And with that, molpy down.

Dan H

Postby Dan H » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:48 am UTC

It was a bright and sunny day.

-E.G. Bulwer-Lytton, Paul Clifford

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:04 am UTC

My story is a story of ghosts.

My own childhood became a part of history, and the ghosts I find in it are ghosts of Sandcastles, Raptorcats, Hill Persons and Hatted Persons, and it became popular not to believe in these things anymore.

But I believe, because I was there.

Achtung!

A hundred came before 923. We didn't get 10 mix.

+ + +

The difference between a child and their parent, bidimensional figures, when split by a black bird, approximates Euler's definition of perfection.

(seaish, 10k)
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

yapkvhhouebfoxtrjtyalkevhotelfostrouyankyghotereoxtrogyankeehurelfoxtrtgyankeehoyegfoxtrotyiakvehotelfoctrgnyjnkeehotelfofjrutyankeehotelaoxtrftyfnkeehotelmoxtrrgyankehhotelfobtrotyaykrehotelfoGtrotyankeehonelfoxtrctyafkeehotelfoxtroyyankeehosehfoxtrosyankeehotelxoxtrotyankvehotelfortrotyavkeehotelfoxtrotyankhehotelfovtretyynkuehoteyfoxtrotyankeehoyelfoxtrotyankbehotelfoxtroeyankeehotelfoxtroyyankeehotelfoxtrttyankeehotelroxtrotygnkvehotelfoutrotyankeehotelfoxtrmtyankeehotelGoxtrbtyabkeehotelfoxtrrtyankeehotelfoxtrotyankbehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehouelfoxtrotybnkuehotelfoxtroxyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehogelfoxtrotyaykeehotelfoxtrotyapkeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrrtyankeehotelfoxtroryankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrbtyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrftyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankaehotelfoxtrotyaekeehotelfoxtrotyankeehoGelfoxtrotyankeehotelyoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankfehotelfoxtrotyanklehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtroiyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrgtyankeehotelfoxtrotyaskeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrvtyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrktyankeehotelfoxtrotyankrehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankrehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrolyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrjtyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrobyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankhehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrrtyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankrehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrohyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrytyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankrehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtroryankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrytyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrouyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrrtyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehogelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrbtyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehoeelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtratyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrjtyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrftyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrotyankeehotelfoxtrrt

708ap.73hfv.78xdx.3fyte.4xlvo.3fpc3.6c003.7a5fl.71jpj.7d5ol.39wqp.3ou0z.2yxoj.7csg6.54w7g.2z0ua.73kel.54d8j.5eznr.6bwub.72io3

(seaish, 4k)
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

xiU6JGx5bipbV2lhKidkfyBQbUZyIFHnZWBlc139iyJoPT09OVp8cHw9PLudDNWrYj09P9pUfn5tVF5eDQp10CoUR+3AhZvErEW0qDUicyHEaItxenQ5wbIb/+zk7/4hY3SegVh/a20QIZ7P3M81bzippqfQgnzuRAnWjH9a7qFZr+hi3XYvEgokzOb0lgxF3XLpp645J/CQ414mliQzWPwuDWgm8yRNa7wNeGM8HErPNVTVae6Oaucp/eQTKADO/+W2Z+dHnW7aKqPwoEuJ27dl9Ryn9E9NkDapSMxEL8c5XjOgtlfaZKdcVVohpugp+zAYM2jJF+zEHevLeTCggqDLVxY0QRBgUV5VOFRdQ2FCUFewPiYzV+q5piP5sOnd7VFyglNSVMIA0mZsZP3guVr2YhLLDt8NjgjNyKDK0J4S6u38CG37WJgVhf19OHkzOysYf1BEFRkGBYT2izKkLs9y+zOoE3f8WbtRGjmKqiJWZ1pyOCXCbYVrkX+AcFwbkU49QpZlCPvdsY997GRpUaxDNJC8tqEHC78Q9SxIv5Dp2a2aP/jFLdzHxociWcs47seE4Afc8Moybc+6OvZ+12tlRd9DndyhM7kSyxvjE6EDyDTikc/700LWh0a5Q49IDfs9I9/Y2qvGqdJ/0VPT1hJZGLNROx0iHXEc/BA7BFr8GdC51VOd2tEZki2eKoPvadpg8TjAXB06xc+R+YVsWFLjMzB9vWwRRAKZsB08D2u5LGEuTiAw/lpD70y2Rj45ZmSirTnWc46I+esp4M/p1CfeOXf42Im8wFvFo1jJDIMwTpWJAM0qcyCW+SLWlq6T172mNSCwhx8nlG2V4kT9uUYelKralPNsuqS4rVeOgrzi0MmDu0AtzkVuJYP3FuxA8v8sa92Ekzr1wI/2Lwa9z+kDnLbCSPvBhsSymRbD5pS+8Y+PH1XxHYzA4tYBh6I5vNZMGoUpnNRVql59td0AnSWMpl+2lbmU3xSTJ5NaxZJJaokdchrAlDeDeOKaDRbA0rUeG41ju0Lzp87NDp5skT7Ao8FawPIWvpFjIEQgfVEJQo9IIGRvTkQ8cjphbhoHdG9TwmFqa5xoaRiZc2EklAoMGHpldA9VdCB5HvqlT0dubyBtGS4/FnJl30llIMVFIQzCIeVJJ20vMSJ0KnV0Y0BSVZuX1t6Ti4yLnvIMup1uIHRpByI1ZHLmDa5cCklzxTpkIjsUvs20M7LvUnX1BEdlwesPYsmKF2A9kYbeoxtA2VZXthtSKQMySZkmXUcW6DSN4n9Qjx/GbZXqy8R2cAPg7XsBldGJvTEycTl0MWFoYCckIHdxdDnPgfZiT4jT52snoun2KkfJyycwJXs7cCVsczI1M2B7NzVh8ekqR82tiENej9OiaUXExJIK/YPmOFQnNekOhk8/rdiIeA/oLhkoNmp7PVkgX6Uu0VheqVdjeesqRKPtcSbqonH6M9/QcWIqY1KVW1cxqyD5KitRhNstUGQvATRBs/o+xwfbQXR+5yHqPSfnJrY+/dso4eskvuRMIB8gLjvx0745CzKMW6iAM9llUV1jfR0wiiGsqCn+Q+ubAfnk2jfcCJYgxjv6aN+swHVzudur6jYOJjSDkcVsBErL5f9kngZ4MaE9WXkhJlnq/ZboXxR3z8y8vLO+PcASYRrDvqe/FxXv0Y3chv3xctTc04VMoiHSbFjyPiyt/1g8r8U5iF0IoubeamcuRiYR0HukHQvupEHIwxaVUWiEXSiq9RZTzyz5qGlZU/bQhxe7NxeVkWkMhIS49tB4Adr38qIiQ7yrs5CuB2qITtGezkI0Rig2Cib6cUDLL01gj4nkM1wxeoszG4F7PnyZjR/E0pZa6v0kBaNcHKvwTd+my/44QMP1rNKmMIzd+RfOx/Kh1cvrsz7czxAkUlErHf2DnC2KmviOm/5ytbvjttXaR96JT0P/w1ryj0xLmUc/ltlHrGfpD5/qsnaJprbKoInideppNLwi533Z2VGZT836I8WB1jYhUVtBw7WTMAAOYPzB1XxQEye3Z/jRKkoHgBKB27Q2xdFpTLibJME2SGcbKeHX7e83QWHDPwu2JuGNVvgNy6UJqkQSkQLc3f7b2Ws/2YJV7oFDI7vTyk7KZFyvBf+FdegR8Yby/6xCvmVCkc2gmhvaO7L6NcsKzcuzd/VmavoMmiyefjt1xJ+9L8doKKEW+yU8IaJyWCKRpZ4ENsq28TWIj+7/5fjInD9hsTNlOMUlAXOd0jkTWgCgl/GEtCdEwIqMXvDeJ1YU6qQW/QbCgNhrxuBdNj69bz1n7JHYbAhK/OYVDJ/qpup5Q79nftZdf5wxTu0qMe70qIkUVC2sDpq98G87/fFj1/PSO/vu0gzJzKYtjVF9gaB8ewvHaxWyINIbguDvirgMyMSp176SqcXIfi9ACgy++3Cyw2ZhZrv+TVOQGNeg3Z0iR8s2rL08LSk1OyKKSksd8SCt7gcgt5xLQvvb3cByD8iVnjVWcN39pk9+7203yLEKqePBzkfDP91KZ0a2x1JRei3C+vkVkrwpXbrjJgIGyWKsiB7W79pSSvBWmvB1L0ecChJy4qkBj5Yfl7UKpD7eOMJwdDKHNSrEYhrWKEDSFgU8DbztyGI1iF0/oApUumtuO41f1yLUAyFxjwyJBiwFBs3OdPpe2lH8nyzRoFJQTAscPrFI4bWRRWjMx3wEDE2UpG610kvHqyRfdtcVJxRBs7DgMXsFq5lxS8OGE0gnM4wVdlg2NurCZM40oWZQg5wCPBq1IXMxAFgn+DLDP7AQv8Nq/ZlHm9Ah976rPvY9zKPcKY2oNI61IvoGnVte/K49CjwNL50P1/O0h/EZBYKp0nkX/4ZJvQ/faXWyiWIzYgCbfda1ADMeYSWojsOBWjc1xN+7dMwY2I/9i/zTzEHqCCwMyJtW9Jr/3mnEEaeJLtHE3qwwO3UKZVsxq00c3cSYThPdR8/wydZ3R5A77NlbO8Nx+95C4XzYaOA8PTzrjbswFJTkP6hrDjggHse0bPX2xMkpbUnzs5VnCto6B75fRNMPM5C6jI/KaK8j2f3OhUPbwjpF3SG3QCP/+eDrxVXEW3R4L1ka/DtnDlMfU8uVqSqIbzbGgV3QQohUJNFqHRvfcvBJwb+oiAraYowvMdhR0lOaSNa+OyZJN4f21AInGL3zI8dRBHA9x4fXAHqAwKPCd9oxxcpgOYcQ1V1YljlNCsygFebVzjxeRfC8KIafQ1ou5ZBIHVPYLNpolaiIvJ3x7abV7SJ0MuWNyoYkdB8VtGURVhgYpAgP4hLMRxXcbcNiKLCH1kKb/o3tnKY3SlaGOaqf5SXZxbQA1mwT+nzi0DERNbvnPlwUak5fHrGkSrmOYhaSjtbwRTjkOFjglHKprsmCLcpe0Z3d61BrxRCYbK/D48s4VvlWe6rWLIPit0/TPpdFx5O/lhrXsfjF/oaHPR9E7dfhWhZecxLpnkSuiLkzsJUsa85bxpKvP3zLszPY41qeas2LHw01m0qfCqAjVIygSzRcwrbTzNjeGBv4Gbh2nedfp1wiZTE10R5DHO/A1SAodwp/DwBORZE0zHwslVPe/KYW
Selecting new quote…

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:08 am UTC

Welcome back, Dan H. :) We haven't seen you since April!

Young Beanie-1 came forth, at sunset, into the street of the Beanish city, but put his head back, after crossing the threshold, to exchange a parting kiss with his young wife. And Beanette, as the wife was aptly named, thrust her own pretty head into the street, letting the wind play with the woven fabric of her beanie, while she called to Beanie-1.
(Young Goodman Brown, Nathaniel Hawthorne)
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

magma pixie

Postby magma pixie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:24 am UTC

This evening I visited someone whose home has grapevines.

I managed to keep it all in my head until my boyfriend and I were in the car.

That is all.

Rule110

Postby Rule110 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:05 am UTC

Whan that Juvembre, with his shoures soote
The droghte of Maytober hath perced to the roote
And bathed every baobab in swich licour,
Of which vertu engendred is the flour;
Whan Zephirus eek with his sweete breeth
Inspired hath in every holt and heeth
The tendre mollpes, and the yonge sonne
Hath in the Scorpen his halfe cours yronne,
And smale raptores maken melodye,
That slepen al the nyght with open eye-
(So priketh hem Nature in hir corages);
Thanne longen folk to goon on pilgrimages
And specially from thir caussel sande,
Cuegan to Chateau D'If they wende,
The mannie-wordded Beanie for to spake
To laerne abought the damme which soone wouldst breeke.
If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after Time...

BlitzGirl

Nopixly OSH

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:07 am UTC

Welcome to the OTTer Scavenger Hunt in Time, hereby abbreviated as OSH... ...let's just stick with OSH.

This is...a Cuegantree?
In which newpix did this happen?

Redundant:
Spoiler:

OSH027.png
OSH027.png (3.4 KiB) Viewed 14807 times

Keywords: BGOSH
redundant140.png
redundant140.png (190.33 KiB) Viewed 14807 times

The night Cueball wore his wolpy suit and made mischief of one kind and another his mother called him "WILD RAPTOR!" and Cueball said "I'LL EAT YOU UP!" so he was sent to bed without eating anything.
(Where the Wild Things Are, Maurice Sendak)

ETA: Image, Rule110! ggh left you this message some fewpages back:
ggh wrote:ETA: ooh pope! Yay! Please post poetry! Or continue with Aluisio's excellent decree from the last page.
Or combine them!
Like:
Here lies Rule110
Always clever.
Mentioned his prostrate...
His last post ever.

Please come back to kick my ass, Rule110! I don't know how many times I read a really well-thought out and written post, and scrolled back up to see... your avatar, once again.
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Thyme"

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:27 am UTC

Rule110 wrote:Whan that Juvembre, with his shoures soote
The droghte of Maytober hath perced to the roote
And bathed every baobab in swich licour,
Of which vertu engendred is the flour;
Whan Zephirus eek with his sweete breeth
Inspired hath in every holt and heeth
The tendre mollpes, and the yonge sonne
Hath in the Scorpen his halfe cours yronne,
And smale raptores maken melodye,
That slepen al the nyght with open eye-
(So priketh hem Nature in hir corages);
Thanne longen folk to goon on pilgrimages
And specially from thir caussel sande,
Cuegan to Chateau D'If they wende,
The mannie-wordded Beanie for to spake
To laerne abought the damme which soone wouldst breeke.
That's juste lovelee.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

Rule110

Re: Nopixly OSH

Postby Rule110 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:30 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:ETA: Image, Rule110! ggh left you this message some fewpages back:
ggh wrote:ETA: ooh pope! Yay! Please post poetry! Or continue with Aluisio's excellent decree from the last page.
Or combine them!
Like:
Here lies Rule110
Always clever.
Mentioned his prostrate...
His last post ever.

Please come back to kick my ass, Rule110! I don't know how many times I read a really well-thought out and written post, and scrolled back up to see... your avatar, once again.

Thanks! I read that in passing while ketchupping. No need to kick ggh's ass, but I did update my sig to keep the rhyme honest.

Way too much wonderful stuff to comment on. I will note, with great approval, the increased admixture of serious original poetry in the OTT.

Must molpy down now, but I'll be around and posting again.
If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after Time...

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:43 am UTC

I'm baaaaaack! And I come bearing gifts!

An OTTercomic (841):

Wake up in the morning and the sea is rising / we got no idea what's happ'nin so we go out hiking / so I always bring my cat-salve just in case of attack / sure we're out here on our own but now we can fight back

And an OTColoured!

Frame 2101 sans-text

Eternal Density

I should get on that...

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:48 am UTC

Yay, gifts of awesomeneatness!! Too long since I've seen an OTThercomic.

Sciscitor

Postby Sciscitor » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:55 am UTC

ggh wrote:Here's mine on page 545:
viewtopic.php?p=3348569#p3348569

And it looks like mscha's treeish (tho treeless) river through the desert first appeared on 656:
viewtopic.php?p=3359791#p3359791

Thank you ggh. Two down, four to go!
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

BlitzGirl

OTTercomic #1195

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:06 am UTC

Welcome back, ChronosDragon! Wowterful gifts! I brought another OTTercomic, too:

Flowchart

There is no end, and that's the way we like it.

Redundant:
Spoiler:

OTTercomic1195.png
OTTercomic1195.png (8.27 KiB) Viewed 14745 times

Keywords: OTTercomic OTThercomic OtherComic xkcd flowchart the ott wait for it repeat yes chart flow
redundant141.png
redundant141.png (177.13 KiB) Viewed 14745 times
Once upon a time, a little girl named LaPetite traveled in a floating raftcastle across the rising Sea.
(Little House on the Prairie, Laura Ingalls Wilder)
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

xaos.evans

Postby xaos.evans » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:14 am UTC

-redacted-
Last edited by xaos.evans on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:18 am UTC, edited 4 times in total.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:22 am UTC

Oh, look, an Outsider! We don't get those very often. :)

Like silent, hungry raptorsharks that swim in the darkness of the semencoffeecancerbaconbabiesonice, the rising Sea arrived in the middle of the night.
(The Cay, Theodore Taylor)
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:23 am UTC

Okay, I did one :D
orig: http://xkcd.com/829/
Perhaps less cancer too.
redund:
Spoiler:
arsenic_based_life.png

[edit] The random button gave me http://xkcd.com/1190/ which is funny since that's where I came from before 829. Now how do I OTTify it?

Exodies

Re: Time: "1190"

Postby Exodies » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:30 am UTC

Helper wrote:As for state tests, I barely passed English (apprntly i dont englishes too good), but I did pass a Biology test for a course I didn't even take. All in a while, everything went as good as could possibly be expected. More over, I only have one mandatory state test left to take :D :D :D.

{P1383}
No, you don't do you? Idiomatically challenged or creative; there's a thin line...
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

BlitzGirl

Re: 14

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:37 am UTC

Good one, Eternal Density! I see you're counting down again - to 1500 posts?
Eternal Density wrote:[edit] The random button gave me http://xkcd.com/1190/ which is funny since that's where I came from before 829. Now how do I OTTify it?

I don't know about doing that...you might get caught in a Loop... Image

The raftcastle plunged into the angry swells of the dark, furious sea like an awkward molpy trying desperately to break out of an impenetrable swamp.
(The Bourne Identity, Robert Ludlum)
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:37 am UTC

Source: the current looppic, any of the My Hobby othercomics.
redandant:
Spoiler:
painting.png

Quicksilver

Postby Quicksilver » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:47 am UTC

The latest comic has squirpy's.

bachaddict
Handel Played it Better

Postby bachaddict » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:00 am UTC

OTTIfying today's Othercomic would be a seaish task!
slinches wrote:Also, the OTC isn't a disease. In fact, it's the cure. As we all know, Time heals all wounds.

Thanks for the molpish wig ggh!
he/him/his

Eternal Density

Why is the sea rising?

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:08 am UTC

Why are hats so expensive?

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:09 am UTC

intheshax wrote:BTW, if anyone can see a connection between these: "The Godfather", "Risky", and "Pit Bulls" that would help me with something I'm trying to figure out.

{P1383}
I can't. (Hope that helps)
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”