1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

ergman

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby ergman » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:27 am UTC

Man, with people drifting away left and right, (sort of.) I feel like we need something to keep us focused, y'know? Motivated! Me, anyway. Now there's some thread that I missed, so forgive me if something's already done of given up for a reason, but what ever happened to:
-Beanish! Was it confirmed impossible? Or are there straws to clutch at?
-Tarots! I have one, Buffy has one... but that's about it. And what about the OTC arcana? I wanna make dose!
speculation! This was one of my favorite things to do, and there's still plenty of things left to ask. What happened at the Gibraltar Berm!?! and other things. I really miss the wild guesses and elaborate theories, though I understand why this would be hard to revive... :(

That's about it for my words for now. instead, have a picture:
oh wow this will take a while. never mind. Wait for it! :D
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

Goggalor

Postby Goggalor » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:33 am UTC

Oh GLR I'm hopelessly addicted to Sandcastle builder and Cookie Clicker. My computer hasn't rested in two days, because I need more sand/castles/cookies. I do however enjoy Sandcastle Builder more than what inspired it.
Keeper Of The Bags, Protector Of Puns
A Timewaiter from the very beginning to the bitter end.1
1but not from beginning to end to beginning since I'm not a loopist

Eternal Density

false alarm

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:49 am UTC

Um, so it seems that Sandcastle Builder saves in 0.92 have mustarded the savestate a lot of boosts and badges so the...
oh wait, you don't have that yet, you're all fine.
ETA it turns out I wasn't setting the defaults of some new variables for boots that had been added since the last save, so when it next saved it stuck 'undefined' into the savefile and then when loading, it truncated and lost data.
But that's not live so you're all safe. I think.
Last edited by Eternal Density on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:05 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

ucim

Postby ucim » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:04 am UTC

ergman wrote:Man, with people drifting away left and right
They are not drifting away, they are in the clutches of Sandcastle Builder. I don't know if there's any hope for them, but you can still save yourself!

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:21 am UTC

ucim wrote:
ergman wrote:Man, with people drifting away left and right
They are not drifting away, they are in the clutches of Sandcastle Builder. I don't know if there's any hope for them, but you can still save yourself!

Jose

Yet Sandcastle Builder involves so much waiting...plenty of chances to post on the OTT?

I'm just busy cramming oxalate and Copper (II) and Plymouth and Martin Luther and nitrous acid into my head (not literally, hopefully). Having a history quiz on the same day as a Chem test is fun. Just hope I don't say that the Puritans left to go form the Phosphorous Bay Colony.

ETA: Ooh, hit over 1 million sand for the first time. No reason to click at this scale, still. Though cookie clicker sort of had the same problem.

Eternal Density

but they are synced to github

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:34 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Yet Sandcastle Builder involves so much waiting...plenty of chances to post on the OTT?

I'm just busy cramming oxalate and Copper (II) and Plymouth and Martin Luther and nitrous acid into my head (not literally, hopefully). Having a history quiz on the same day as a Chem test is fun. Just hope I don't say that the Puritans left to go form the Phosphorous Bay Colony.

ETA: Ooh, hit over 1 million sand for the first time. No reason to click at this scale, still. Though cookie clicker sort of had the same problem.
Funny that, I just added 2 click-boosts. They're not live yet though.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

DrSamCarter

Re: I'm disappointed

Postby DrSamCarter » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:38 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:What kind of person sleeps listening to the Lincolnshire Poacher?

I can't answer that. But, in yet another "It's all related" moment, I encountered that piece of music for the first time yesterday, after trying to find out something about a piece called "St Thomas" which I was listening to in a 4-part a capella version.

Re-lurks.

Ebonite

Postby Ebonite » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:52 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:Re. Ebonite's wordsearch... I've sort of finished it... As soon as I guessed what the hidden message was, and from there started to figure out what letters should/shouldn't be part of a word, it became much easier to finish. However I was left with one name in the list at the end that I hadn't yet found,
Spoiler:
"roia", and when I did find it, it mustarded up the hidden message, as the R in roia turned out to be the R in "There", as in "There is little that remains"... so unless there's another "roia" somewhere... mustard?

(Wordsearch spoiler related to yappo's spoiler):
Spoiler:
I noticed multiple instances of "Roia" when solving mine, too, but I used the one that is double-covered (firefox, all of the letters are used in other OTTer names, too). The Present Present also helped me figure out which instance of "HES" had to be the correct one.

Thanks, BlitzGirl. I hadn't even noticed that there were multiple instances of ROIA and HES. I did try to scan for those, but obviously I missed a couple. I guess two out of 106 isn't too bad. :?
Sir Ebonite, Lord of the Three Holes
"molpy molpy molpy molpy la la la"

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:54 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Maybe I'm late to the party but my permission is given too... after what I talked about in that seaish spoilered section earlier it'd be interesting to know how people actually see me...
I think you've actually established most of the impression I could give you, yourself, Owen. Such as saying you're shy when not on stage or on the forum. Or no-holds barred when it comes to creativity. I believe you. What I can add is: you are very nice and thoughtful. This may cause you to adhere to social norms that actually prevent further enjoyment. Another way to say it is that you're treating the other half of your life (shy) different than your rock star persona...where I think your rock star persona is the realisher you. Free your spirit and the rest will follow. :)

SBN wrote:I probably should put out more comments on contributions, I sort of got out of the habit when things were moving so fast, and haven't ramped up again. Anyway, not asking, but also not withholding permission.
Before I proceed I will say that is what happened to me, too, a bit. I left many comments for others to make (Present dwellers) and even though I'm back in the Present I see a few comments and let them speak for me, where really I'm close enough that I can comment, too. I'm trying to comment more...

So, SBN (hmm, I never did learn your name (hope I didn't miss it)), you're obviously a loving mother, so much so that we're basically your kids, too. You are somewhat reserved but are adamant about helping people maintain their level of enjoyment. Seems you have issue with things that are actually an issue as opposed to bogging things down with pedantry.

Vytron wrote:
azule wrote:This odetity is dedicated to Vytron and our other dedicated blitzers.

Oh, haha! That's wowterfallful azule! It did made me really laugh out loud, I think it's my favorite odetity in the thread!

Also, thanks for the awesilly title of Vytron the Vytron for having Blitzed the xkcdsw thread once back in 2009, it's a great honor to have it even before BlitzGirl gains the title of BlitzGirl the BlitzGirl! :D

Thanks for todip's lost frame. Loved the combination of the dinosaur and couch comics.

Thank you for accepting your title. Being a possible member of the Western Paradox Church and pagepope at the time, this should now establish the conditions for an honorary title that may also not be established. Yay!

Thanks for the comment on the blitzer odetity. It's nice to say, and probably just rings oh so true for you. The 40NPs was a coincidence, but I kept it because of you. Now I see you're down to 20NPs, congrats!

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:31 am UTC

746 words. My work memory is not that big.

PS. @Eternal Density: sent you a pull request :wink:

What kind of person buys a 25-CD pack for backup on this cloud age?
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:40 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:What kind of person buys a 25-CD pack for backup on this cloud age?
Easy. Those stuck with dial-up speeds. Yes, they still exist.

ggh

Re: phantom fifth epilogue sequence?

Postby ggh » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 am UTC

ggh wrote:I was looking at mscha's wonderful records, and this may mean nothing, but I was thinking that some parts of the epilogue sequences have odd pairings: one sequence has a BABABA where another has an ABABAB, and another has DCDABAB coinciding with CDCBABA. Furthermore, if you look at all four together, much more often than not, they have four different letters, which is statistically weird, no?

That makes a phantom fifth sequence of the missing letters:
CCADDDnAnBBBECCCnEEEEEDC
where the n's are the ambiguous letters because the existing four sequences only contain 3 letters total (BCCD, ACDD and ABCC).

I wouldn't expect this fifth sequence to ever actually appear, because it has so many repeats, but could it mean something? Maybe a clue as to how the sequences are generated, or maybe a puzzle? I dunno. Just throwing it out there. I find it also interesting that the few stray letters we've had that don't fit any of the existing sequences do fit the phantom fifth.

If there's a secret to be revealed, you lot will reveal it! And whether there is or not, I'm hoping we may all get another spectacular BlitzGirl poem. :)

ETA: ooh pope! Yay! Please post poetry! Or continue with Aluisio's excellent decree from the last page.
Or combine them!
Like:
Here lies Rule110
Always clever.
Mentioned his prostate...
His last post ever.

Please come back to kick my ass, Rule110! I don't know how many times I read a really well-thought out and written post, and scrolled back up to see... your avatar, once again.

Edit: to fix my spelling of prostate. Also, "ever" should be changed to "up 'til this page", but alas, that doesn't rhyme or scan.

Right, so ergman, this is to distract you. I've been horrible at getting back to Tarot cards, even though I mean to, and I have a list of ones I want to do, so while you're waiting, figure out what the epilogue sequence means! :P

A further development I meant to mention before about this pattern, is that if you shift the start-time (which mscha did after I wrote this) the phantom fifth is:
DCCCADDDnAnBBBECCCnEEEEE

If you then chuck that first D, which seems like it has some other role from the way that it appears, you get:

nCCCADDDnAnBBBECCCnEEEEE

which is way too patterned to be coincidence. Notice how the third section is just a transposed version of the first.

Also, check out this great analysis from slinches.

Rule110, I left my poem in this quote to show you that I went back and edited to spell prostate correctly. :)
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

Eternal Density

The work goes on.

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:15 am UTC

I think many many pages ago I too-circumspctly gave permission for folks to say stuff on what they think about me (I think I just used the word 'seconded' with some alliterative) so I'll re-give it now.
AluisioASG wrote:746 words. My work memory is not that big.

PS. @Eternal Density: sent you a pull request :wink:

What kind of person buys a 25-CD pack for backup on this cloud age?
Thanks for cleaning up my laziness :D

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:22 am UTC

57 layers, 5 groups, 12+ hours...80%
Spoiler:
Soon.

In the meantime, molpy down.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:21 am UTC

Molpy up
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:24 am UTC

Molpy down.
Spoiler:

What kind of person doesn't like getting out of home at night?
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

DrSamCarter

Postby DrSamCarter » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:30 am UTC

Molpy sideways.

:shock:

Spoiler:
I would have tried to find a cute molpy, sideways, but it might have taken too long.

ETA: Try this:

waveney

Postby waveney » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:36 am UTC

Molpy Molpy Molpyways

Eternal Density

molpy cantankerous

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 am UTC

Code: Select all

<a onclick="Molpy.DoubleOrNothing();">Click</a>

MOLPY Y U NO WORK?
Getting the element and calling onclick() fires my function fine but clicking does nothing. Same lack of response if I change it to href="javascript:Molpy..." but all the other <a onclick=Molpy...> things work just fine. Weird. ETA the exact same anchor tag pasted elsewhere works fine. Something's up with that context that makes it not clickable. Odd.

Neil_Boekend

Re: molpy cantankerous

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:06 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:

MOLPY Y U NO WORK?
Getting the element and calling onclick() fires my function fine but clicking does nothing. Same lack of response if I change it to href="javascript:Molpy..." but all the other <a onclick=Molpy...> things work just fine. Weird. ETA the exact same anchor tag pasted elsewhere works fine. Something's up with that context that makes it not clickable. Odd.

Did you try clicking more nicely? It may be offended by the harshness of your clicks.
Or you could say "please" while clicking.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

he/him/his

Eternal Density

Re: molpy cantankerous

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:19 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:

MOLPY Y U NO WORK?

Did you try clicking more nicely? It may be offended by the harshness of your clicks.
Or you could say "please" while clicking.

I've found the problem. I seem to have an interesting clash between wanting to refresh item descriptions for some reasons and not because of others. I think I'll have to do it manually when necessarily rather than on mouse move, that'll fix it.

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:22 am UTC

waveney + the previous 2 sorta wrote:Molpy Molpy Molpyways
You guys are awesomeful. Love the sideways molpy, DrSamCarter.

Eternal Density

also Grapevine

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:44 am UTC

Sandcastle Builder sneak peak:
Spoiler:
I'm coding up a boost called Affordable Swedish Home Furniture. Yes.

ETA suddenly price no longer looks like a real word

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:06 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Sandcastle Builder sneak peak:
Spoiler:
I'm coding up a boost called Affordable Swedish Home Furniture. Yes.

Awesomeful! :D This calls for a reposting of an ottification...spoilered since it concerns ED's game spoiler...
Spoiler:
IKEA
(to the tune of the same name by Jonathan Coulton)

Long ago, some Time before
Cuegan began building on a shore
There were boxes and boards
Must have come from a furniture store
It's not too expensive, it's not at all
And they built a seaish platform tall-er, so fine
Rising over the great Sandcastle so fine

Ikea: got one down by the Sea for the greatest convenience
Ikea: selling furniture for those poor souls inbetween tents
Nobody has a home
Ikea won't have a home when the Sea gets high

So grab your bag and make no fuss
Cuegan had not much to discuss
In the land where the River is small and the Sea gets so high
And the Ikea watched them go
Wondering just what did Cuegan know
Leaving safe shores for much rougher ground where the raptorcats snarl

Nobody has a home

Ikea: platforms, scaffolds
Ikea: dilgunnerangs
Ikea: ugh, steam bottles
Look out for the Sea!
Look out, Time to flee!

I'm sorry to say the Ikea's stuck
I saw the Sea and they're outta luck
It's too big and you know
That it does just whatever it wants
I checked back in to see what they'd do
But all that was left of the ocean view
Was a bucket, bobbing alone and it made me afraid

Nobody has a home
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 am UTC

So, what is github? Embarrassing question, I know. I do know some things, and yet I also don't. Like it's a version control thingie, and lets multiple people code in the same place...and maybe you have to sign up to github to do anything? Really, the questions is, what is the point?

waveney

Postby waveney » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:30 am UTC

azule wrote:So, what is github? Embarrassing question, I know. I do know some things, and yet I also don't. Like it's a version control thingie, and lets multiple people code in the same place...and maybe you have to sign up to github to do anything? Really, the questions is, what is the point?

It is an open code depositry - you have nothing to do, its there for others to use and extend and do what they want. If you are an open programmer you know of github, if you are just a user it is there as security - the program will survive even if ED gets eaten by a Molpyshark this afternoon.

Eternal Density

It's mostly working. Except the important bit.

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:31 am UTC

azule wrote:So, what is github? Embarrassing question, I know. I do know some things, and yet I also don't. Like it's a version control thingie, and lets multiple people code in the same place...and maybe you have to sign up to github to do anything? Really, the questions is, what is the point?
Before today I didn't know a lot about GitHub specifically, though I do use similar things. Yes you have to sign up, but it's very easy. For people who don't want to set up a complicated system, it makes having multiple people contribute to a project very simple.

BlitzGirl: thanks.

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:50 am UTC

*bounces in*

Hi guys! Wasn't Time awesomeful?

I'm just letting you know I'm still around so you don't lock me in the basement. And because I have nothing better to do and also because I want to.

*bounces around*
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:59 am UTC

Thanks to ED and waveney. Follow up question, can stuff be run from it, like how you're running SB on googledrive?

And hi, Minim!

Eternal Density

derp

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:10 am UTC

azule wrote:Thanks to ED and waveney. Follow up question, can stuff be run from it, like how you're running SB on googledrive?

And hi, Minim!

I don't think it can webhost, but I haven't looked into it yet.

Anyhow I've hit a snag: exporting is broken because the string is too long for javascript alerts :P I'll have to make a new way. Which is good because I can't copy it from the alert box on my phone. ETA yeah it truncates to 2000 chars and my save has reached 2312

Neil_Boekend

Re: derp

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:20 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
azule wrote:Thanks to ED and waveney. Follow up question, can stuff be run from it, like how you're running SB on googledrive?

And hi, Minim!

Anyhow I've hit a snag: exporting is broken because the string is too long for javascript alerts :P I'll have to make a new way. Which is good because I can't copy it from the alert box on my phone. ETA yeah it truncates to 2000 chars and my save has reached 2312

You could export to HTML: let the export button go to a page with the export string. The way things are going you won't be able to export in 2000 characters even with maximum compression in about a day. You are adding awefulsomeness fast!

he/him/his

Eternal Density

Re: derp

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:35 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:

And hi, Minim!

You could export to HTML: let the export button go to a page with the export string. The way things are going you won't be able to export in 2000 characters even with maximum compression in about a day. You are adding awefulsomeness fast!

yeah I was thinking opening a new page with the export data would be the way to go.
In the meantime I found a workaround. So here's the awesomeness!

### 0.92:
-no longer saving the redacted timing numbers: wasn't necessary
-added some redacted related badges
-added kitnip, which affects redacted timing
-department of redundancy department!
-changed 'Where is this coming from?' to 'Where is all this coming from?'
-when starting, define newpixnumber BEFORE trying to use it to set the ONG date (prevents erroneous ONGs)
-added some boosts for the department and a normal one for click boosting
-price factor stuff
-if export string is over 2000, split into multiple prompts.
-(should replace that entirely, soon. cos it doesn't work on my phone.)

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:36 am UTC

Normal life pre-Time: Go to school, do work, mess about on internet, think about other humans, sleep, eat, drink, etc.

Normal life during Time: Go to school while wanting to catch up with Time, avoid homework as much as possible, follow Time and the thread like a beacon in a storm, think about Cuegan and Castles and Cancercoffeesemenbacononice, hate having to coma, eat quickly, drink caffeine, and be distracted from everything every newpix.

Normal life after Time: Cry, become more competent with homework than ever before, cry, coma, cry, talk about Time, cry, growl at Time's end, cry, enjoy OTTifications, cry, contribute less to the Thread, cry, want to do something awesome.
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

Eternal Density

warning!!!

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:40 am UTC

IMPORTANT SECURITY PATCH YOU MUST UPDATE IMMEDIATELY AND NOT USE 0.92!

redundant changelog info:
Spoiler:

### 0.921:
-upped some prices

And a minor thing:

### 0.922:
-improved import/export prompt messages

I really need to add the +sand messages on clicking. Tomorrow.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:51 am UTC

TheMinim wrote:Normal life pre-Time: Go to school, do work, mess about on internet, think about other humans, sleep, eat, drink, etc.

Normal life during Time: Go to school while wanting to catch up with Time, avoid homework as much as possible, follow Time and the thread like a beacon in a storm, think about Cuegan and Castles and Cancercoffeesemenbacononice, hate having to coma, eat quickly, drink caffeine, and be distracted from everything every newpix.

Normal life after Time: Cry, become more competent with homework than ever before, cry, coma, cry, talk about Time, cry, growl at Time's end, cry, enjoy OTTifications, cry, contribute less to the Thread, cry, want to do something awesome.

I would like to advise the Castle Builder.
How is Corinne doing by the way?

he/him/his

waveney

Postby waveney » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:19 am UTC

@ED

I just got the message "The Department of Redundancy Department has produced:" and nothing after it - should I have?

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:22 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:
TheMinim wrote:Normal life pre-Time: Go to school, do work, mess about on internet, think about other humans, sleep, eat, drink, etc.

I would like to advise the Castle Builder.
How is Corinne doing by the way?

I'm already a castle builder - I kind of forgot that when I wrote that. I forget to save/export a lot, though.

Corinne: I am fine, since you ask, hunting for some molpies...

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:28 am UTC

TheMinim wrote:Corinne: I am fine, since you ask, hunting for some molpies...

:shock: *cuddles molpies close* My molpies! Not snake food!
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

I hope I'm making it more molpish

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:38 am UTC

waveney wrote:@ED

I just got the message "The Department of Redundancy Department has produced:" and nothing after it - should I have?

According to the javascript, yes.
According to me, no.
Did you also get not lucky or blitzing? If so then I just stuck a notify too soon. If not then something deeper is amiss.
ETA I just got 23 mNP of blitzing 22mNP before the bots went. I had watch it all slip away :(
Last edited by Eternal Density on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:42 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

waveney

Re: I hope I'm making it more molpish

Postby waveney » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:41 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
waveney wrote:@ED

According to the javascript, yes.
According to me, no.
Did you also get not lucky or blitzing? If so then I just stuck a notify too soon. If not then something deeper is amiss.

I don't think so - but can't be sure.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”