1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Eternal Density

Is that opposite of pertinence?

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:34 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:Riverish ketchup todip

SBN wrote:You'll notice I didn't say we were buried in Smart. I just wish I was exaggerating. 8:30, 10:30 and 4:30 meetings already exist, but we're still late, so a new one is being added. (So as not to detract from the 10:00 and 2:00 meetings that are about whether people should start doing their job and which exceptions to the rules are approved for the day, respectively.) The amazing thing is that somehow we manage to have releases at all.

I assume that you are required to give a reason for the delay? Can't you tell them there is a delay because there are too many chipin useless meetings?
Impertinence!

ETA:
Hotdog Vendor Decree: carry on as before. Especially the final part of my previous decree :P
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:03 am UTC

rONG:
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

waveney

SB Ch*rped

Postby waveney » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:25 am UTC

@Ed,

See error report...
Spoiler:
error.png
error.png (16.15 KiB) Viewed 12405 times

I had just upgraded the Glass Chiller when it happend.

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:43 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:And here's a little prickly in a bag in my pants.

FTFY.
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Eternal Density

Re: SB Ch*rped

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:47 am UTC

waveney wrote:@Ed,See error report...
Spoiler:
The attachment error.png is no longer available

I had just upgraded the Glass Chiller when it happend.
Line 2091 is the BBC and it's looking at its .bought property.
And that was called by its stats property... without passing 'me' as an argument. Whoops! Glad I checked for reports before pushing the next update :D

ETA I ninja'd myself????
redundant:
Spoiler:
selfninja.PNG
this comment is redundant too

ETA YAY IT'S HERE!
The Next Seaish Thing is here!

Code: Select all

### 1.98
- 150 new badges
- Made a boost I added a while ago obtainable
- Made it cost chips to use
- Redacted in Badges Available can't be invisible now
- Should also prevent double redacted icons in the loot toggle boxes (assuming that was possible)
- 100 of the new badges are not obtainable yet :P
- fixed BBC stats

Well, part of it at least. ETA whenever github gets its act together
Last edited by Eternal Density on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:47 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

Uristqwerty

Postby Uristqwerty » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:00 am UTC

Having only up to page 187 so far, I have no idea whether it has been discussed yet, but during the madness a few quoted links pointed to a page on the wiki for "fortnight", which does not exist, and by the lack public of logs might have never existed.

Although I think that it is rather improbable for nobody else to have seen them, and also fairly unlikely that it would be important enough to have a page for, I still wanted to point it out.
(And it's an excuse to post a progress update.)

waveney

Postby waveney » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:11 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:ETA YAY IT'S HERE!

### 2.0

Minor Quibble - it says version 1.98... :roll:

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:37 am UTC

waveney wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:ETA YAY IT'S HERE!

### 2.0

Minor Quibble - it says version 1.98... :roll:
Yeah github is lagging almost as much as SwiftKey. Or else I only changed it in the readme.

preciousidiot

Postby preciousidiot » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:49 am UTC

Got a lovely message from an OTTer (Neil, I think) while I was doing my shopping after work reassuring me that the future is not at all irritated by my messages from the past. This was both touching (aw, you sent me a message!) and encouraging (good, I haven't gotten on anyone's nerves yet). I kind of feel like these updates should only be made once a day, or if I run into something really important, but at least this way I and my syntax will be familiar to you guys by the time I get to the present, right?

Also, and unrelatedly, I found the Castlebuilder game in someone's sig and have had that running in the background all night. I keep trying to remember to go back and click a bit after the ninja period, but we're running on shortpix for a few days, obviously, and I lose track of time so easily...

Also I had an Outside "wait for it" at the store - Pacific Rim came out on DVD today (the 15th) and I wanted a copy for my wife's birthday (Thursday) - but seeing as how it was only about 2:30am, they hadn't unpacked it yet. Had to wait an hour before the stocking and unloading uncovered the PacRim boxes if I didn't want to make another trip. I did not, and my waiting paid off. Success! It's weird how when I asked and they said if I had other shopping to do or didn't mind waiting, the very first thing to cross my mind was "wait for it...". I think Time and the OTT have officially seeded themselves in my brain. it's 4 now, and I'm going to try to get through a couple more newpages before molpying down for the night.

Aaaand this page is full of laughs. First a Doctor Who quote, then the following exchange that almost made me snort my drink:

peewee_RotA wrote:
314159 wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:Yeah at first I thought we might reagain that part of the castle, but at this point I think he's just stalin.

He's Stalin? That really would be a dark turn.

Yeah but if that's the way he wants it, then soviet.

That is some A+ wordplay, oh my god.

There's also some discussion of skirts and sneaking on at work. While I am partially blitzing from work, I don't actually have to worry about it as I'm allowed to ch*rp around on the internet as long as there are no customers.

Joking theorizing on 116 that the newpix means Randall has been diagnosed with psoriasis. Got a giggle out of that, contemplated how presenting that panel to my new dermatologist and expecting him to understand it meant "I have psoriasis" would go over. Probably not the best plan. Ah well.

riverssong wrote:Also, I wanted to register the following incorrect prediction for the comic:

It will continue until 31-March, when (sometime in the afternoon, US time) a TARDIS will land on the sandcastle.

At least you correctly predicted its incorrectness!

All right, time to get some nibbles and molpy down for the night. Be well, future! I will reach you one day.
The Great OTT Blitz of October 2013, started 2013-10-13
40 pages, 4 dips (updating my dips count pre-emptively)
current newpage: 41/1547
current newpix: 118

Eternal Density

StupidSw iftKey

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:56 am UTC

I'llfix thevers ionnum beraafterI wash theddishe. BBTWthis iswhat my posts look like if I d on'tfix thesSwiftKeymangli n.

ETA um somehow I have a badge that it's utterly impossible for me to have. This is worrying. I hope this doesn't cause spoilers :(

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:43 am UTC

preciousidiot wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:
314159 wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:Yeah at first I thought we might reagain that part of the castle, but at this point I think he's just stalin.

He's Stalin? That really would be a dark turn.

Yeah but if that's the way he wants it, then soviet.

That is some A+ wordplay, oh my god.

GAH. Has the statute of limitations for punsawing expired on the early pastpages?
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 am UTC

Yes.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:51 am UTC

Aw.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

google fail

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:04 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Aw.

I have an image in my head of Megan saying that. It's cute. *shrug*

I'll edit my previous New Version post to 1.98 and the next release will be 2.0. Which should be any minute if github finishes syncing.

I can't find any pictures of The Statue of Limitations :(

ETA yay there it is!

### 2.0
- Ensure badges that shouldn't be earned aren't

Uh oh I have a PM. that bodes ill. ETA no it's minor

waveney

Re: google fail

Postby waveney » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:16 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Uh oh I have a PM. that bodes ill.

That be me... I predict we see 2.01 before long.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:23 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Aw.

I have an image in my head of Megan saying that. It's cute. *shrug*

(From newpix 1413.)

Redundant:
Spoiler:

MeganAw.png
MeganAw.png (1.93 KiB) Viewed 12245 times

Keywords: Megan Aww Aw BGUM manip OTC
redundant185.png
redundant185.png (54.81 KiB) Viewed 12245 times
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: I'm making this official.

Postby SBN » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:Did you know? Molyping down allows your brain to process all the molpies seen during the day and sort them into jars depending on type. Lack of down-molpy can result in mis-sorted molpyjars, which is known to cause vivid hallucinations, paranoia, and dementia if untreated. Do your brain a favor, and let it sort those molpies! And as they say where I come from,
Spoiler:

Nononono, Molpies go in Bags not Jars!

Spoiler:
Puppy in puppy-shaped cookie jar

SBN wrote:You'll notice I didn't say we were buried in Smart. I just wish I was exaggerating. 8:30, 10:30 and 4:30 meetings already exist, but we're still late, so a new one is being added. (So as not to detract from the 10:00 and 2:00 meetings that are about whether people should start doing their job and which exceptions to the rules are approved for the day, respectively.) The amazing thing is that somehow we manage to have releases at all.

I assume that you are required to give a reason for the delay? Can't you tell them there is a delay because there are too many chipin useless meetings?

No, no, no! A thousand times no! They'd call a meeting to discuss if we have too many meetings. I'd be doomed! In any case, my function in the meetings is just to be there to be blamed for things out of my control. (Which is easy, because nothing is in my control.) This morning is an appreciation breakfast, which I'm invited to, but which takes place only in cities far from me. At least it should temporarily stop the flow of Stupid.
Uristqwerty wrote:Having only up to page 187 so far, I have no idea whether it has been discussed yet, but during the madness a few quoted links pointed to a page on the wiki for "fortnight", which does not exist, and by the lack public of logs might have never existed.

Although I think that it is rather improbable for nobody else to have seen them, and also fairly unlikely that it would be important enough to have a page for, I still wanted to point it out.

Progress reports need no excuse. In any case, I believe the issue is that the Madness changed Newpix to Fortnight. I wasn't able to find one of the actual links to verify that. (Ok, I was too lazy to keep looking.)
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:09 am UTC

SBN wrote:
Uristqwerty wrote:Having only up to page 187 so far, I have no idea whether it has been discussed yet, but during the madness a few quoted links pointed to a page on the wiki for "fortnight", which does not exist, and by the lack public of logs might have never existed.

Progress reports need no excuse. In any case, I believe the issue is that the Madness changed Newpix to Fortnight. I wasn't able to find one of the actual links to verify that. (Ok, I was too lazy to keep looking.)

Ah yes, I think I remember that. That specific filter has not been added to the list in the wiki yet, but it sounds familiar. Since the word "newpix" was quoted, and OTT quotes were affected during the Madness, all instances of newpix would have changed to fortnight in that Time period after the creation of the filter. So the original-post links would be unaffected, but the quoted links would be mustardy.

I decided that I needed to adapt my phonesaw icon from SB for future use on the OTT (in case I need to deliver a scrumptious donut via phone), and while I was at it I did a few more, because they're fun!

Image - - Image - - Image - - Image - - Image - - Image

Castle, Chirpy, Bag, Beanie (Hat), Rosetta, and Panther Salve.

Redundant:
Spoiler:

SmileySB2Rosetta2.png
SmileySB2Rosetta2.png (3.47 KiB) Viewed 12201 times

SmileySB2Phonesaw.png
SmileySB2Phonesaw.png (3.71 KiB) Viewed 12205 times

SmileySB2PantherSalve.png
SmileySB2PantherSalve.png (3.46 KiB) Viewed 12205 times

SmileySB2Chirpy.png
SmileySB2Chirpy.png (3.54 KiB) Viewed 12205 times

SmileySB2Castle.png
SmileySB2Castle.png (3.11 KiB) Viewed 12205 times

SmileySB2BeanieHat.png
SmileySB2BeanieHat.png (3.01 KiB) Viewed 12205 times

SmileySB2BagPun.png
SmileySB2BagPun.png (3.41 KiB) Viewed 12205 times

Keywords: BGUM sandcastle builder hotdog game smileys icons smilies icon rosetta phonesaw panther salve chirpy castle beanie hat bag pun puns
redundant186.png
redundant186.png (73.72 KiB) Viewed 12205 times
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:12 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:10 am UTC

SBN wrote:

No, no, no! A thousand times no! They'd call a meeting to discuss if we have too many meetings. I'd be doomed! In any case, my function in the meetings is just to be there to be blamed for things out of my control. (Which is easy, because nothing is in my control.) This morning is an appreciation breakfast, which I'm invited to, but which takes place only in cities far from me. At least it should temporarily stop the flow of Stupid.

Pfew. I work in a place where I have the feeling that if I complain that there are to many meetings that interrupt my work then this will be adressed. Now I have 1 meeting each week with my direct colleague who works for the same client (if we get to it. We should do it each week) + 1 team meeting each fortnight and a couple of company wide meetings a year. Each and every meeting is useful. Maybe we'll catch up to modern companies like yours.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

Eternal Density

Re: google fail

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:32 am UTC

waveney wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:Uh oh I have a PM. that bodes ill.

That be me... I predict we see 2.01 before long.

Nah, no one but me. If anything you discovered an error in code which was redundant.

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
Spoiler:
I decided that I needed to adapt my phonesaw icon from SB for future use on the OTT (in case I need to deliver a scrumptious donut via phone), and while I was at it I did a few more, because they're fun!

Treeish new icons! Now I know what people mean when they say: "I saw you tried to call me."
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?

StormAngel

Re: hatbags

Postby StormAngel » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:41 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Thank you for both halves of that comment, ED. :D

For decree:
Spoiler:
*meowlpy half-stuck in paper bag, tail wagging*

Your pic doesn't show up for me.
ucim wrote:Treeish BlitzGirl! You bagged the Nyan Cat!

@Eternal Density - approaches cautiously... are you giving the Pope of the Order of the Holy Contradiction his own punsaw? That would certainly be treeish!
Or are you perhaps, as Page Pope, wielding your own VITSSÅGEN, JA!?
<-- pictures both halves of himself separated down the middle.
<-- steps back cautiously.
Jose
No I am. Yes I'm not.

Thank you both for diverting BlitzGirl's attention away from my own puns something of no great importance.
(Preview Edit: and Zooman too :lol: )

yappobiscuit's wrote:Couldn't find any waterottermolpies in bags, but here one in a bucket...

I found a few otters on bags, but not in them; and then I found this tote bag:
Spoiler:
Is this really a thing? Treeish!

Here's a song I wrote last wipend, while wowterfalling*

The OTTer's Song
To the tunelessness of The Out of Tune Song&

This is the seaish otter's song,
Our site is chirping mustard dot com,
Maybe you can sing an ONG,
In the OTTer's neat song.
[random instumental]
[Repeat 1190 times for full effect]

*I've had some of my best (and worst) ideas while showering. Also; driving, riding my bike, and waiting for coma (or any other Time I get a chance to think)%.
&It seems that the internets (or at least youtube, etc.) are among today's lucky 1000 :D
%in my pants
Oelpr Jnhar, Knight of the Chronological Order, Protector of Othamburg
"HELLO. MY NAME IS STORMANGEL. YOU OTCOLORED MY NOPICES. PREPARE TO GO CAVE."
yappobiscuits wrote:"I wanna be redundant too! Lemme be redundant! C'monnn!"

My OTTifications on Imgur
Spoiler:
Ch*rp

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:48 am UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:
Spoiler:

Treeish new icons! Now I know what people mean when they say: "I saw you tried to call me."

VITSSÅGEN, JA!

(This also applies to StormAngel.)
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:05 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
ZoomanSP wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:
Spoiler:

VITSSÅGEN, JA!

(This also applies to StormAngel.)

I wood never dare to make pines like that. They just asp to be punsawed.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

he/him/his

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:14 pm UTC

Oh, Neil. Perhaps I should link you to TVTropes this Time.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

DrSamCarter

Re: hatbags

Postby DrSamCarter » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 pm UTC

StormAngel wrote:
Here's a song I wrote last wipend, while wowterfalling*

The OTTer's Song
To the tunelessness of The Out of Tune Song&

This is the seaish otter's song,
Our site is chirping mustard dot com,
Maybe you can sing an ONG,
In the OTTer's neat song.
[random instumental]
[Repeat 1190 times for full effect]

*I've had some of my best (and worst) ideas while showering. Also; driving, riding my bike, and waiting for coma (or any other Time I get a chance to think)%.
&It seems that the internets (or at least youtube, etc.) are among today's lucky 1000 :D
%in my pants

Hmmm, this inspired me (although "inspired" doesn't seem to be quite the right word) to OTTify "The Song that Never E**s"

The Thread that Never Ends

This is the thread that never ends.
It just goes on and on my friends.
Some OTTers started writing here not knowing what it was,
And they'll keep on contributing forever just because . . .

(Repeat verse ad infinitum)

Unfortunately -- *sniff* -- the same cannot be said of the OTC, although it must be acknowledged that it is highly likely that the OTC did continue far far longer than even the longest and most annoying rendition of the song.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:27 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Oh, Neil. Perhaps I should link you to TVTropes this Time.

nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan,
Spoiler:
nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan,

he/him/his

Eternal Density

Nyan Down

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Oh, Neil. Perhaps I should link you to TVTropes this Time.
Reminds me of one of my favorite songs!
Spoiler:
NyanNyan NyanNyan NyanNyan NyanNyan
Nyan Nyan, Nyan Nyan!

BlitzGirl

Nyanpy?

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:47 pm UTC

I could have linked Neil to TVTropes, but there are a finite number of pages on that site. I still think endless Nyan Cat is a more fitting punishment for the dead. :wink:

Awesomeful lyrics, DrSamCarter! :) According to the OTW, that was the first song ever ottified on the Thread, newpage 111. I have to admit, I like your version, because OTTers. Image

Molpy down...
Spoiler:
*tuxedo meowlpy nodding off*
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:57 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

DrSamCarter

Re: Nyanpy?

Postby DrSamCarter » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:57 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Awesomeful lyrics, DrSamCarter! :) According to the OTW, that was the first song ever ottified on the Thread, newpage 111. I have to admit, I like your version, because OTTers. Image

It occurred to me as I posted that it was highly likely that it had already been done, but then I forgot to check, because (a) my brain is already half-molpied down, (b) I'd already done it, and I'm too selfish to want to waste my creative efforts (which rather overstates the level of creativity AND effort actually exerted), (c) I was too busy making sure I hadn't mustarded Storm Angel's quoted bit, (d) you have to make allowances for the law of simultaneous inspiration* (Leibniz and Newton and all that), (e) it fitted so nicely with Storm Angel's current OTTificiation, and -- errrrr -- (f) I forgot.

* In the grand scheme of 11,000 years, 6 months between inspirations is pretty simultaneous, I'd like to claim!

ETA (e)

BlitzGirl

Re: Nyanpy?

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:00 pm UTC

Oh yes, don't get me wrong, I liked it. :D I think it's amusing that as early as Newpage 111 the OTTers of the past were thinking of that song in association with the needle-pulled thing. And, you know, it never gets old! Until about the 1190th repetition, but who's counting?

Okay, now molpy down. I need a coma...coma cabana...
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:01 pm UTC

Nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan,
Spoiler:
nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan, nyan,

he/him/his

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:09 pm UTC

Quick, now BG is gone. We can get the puns out!

he/him/his

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

I don't wanna write that scene

Postby AluisioASG » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:17 pm UTC

DrSamCarter wrote:(d) you have to make allowances for the law of simultaneous inspiration* (Leibniz and Newton and all that)

LTFY

DrSamCarter wrote:* In the grand scheme of 11,000 years, 6 months between inspirations is pretty simultaneous, I'd like to claim!

Lots of stuff can happen on 11k years.

Neil_Boekend wrote:<Nyan>

Otterman! Otterman!

Night and Stewmaker
brought me Inspiration.
Rather gruesome
what's to come,
Yet I'm afraid
it'll have to be said.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 pm UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:
SBN wrote:

Pfew. I work in a place where I have the feeling that if I complain that there are to many meetings that interrupt my work then this will be adressed. Now I have 1 meeting each week with my direct colleague who works for the same client (if we get to it. We should do it each week) + 1 team meeting each fortnight and a couple of company wide meetings a year. Each and every meeting is useful. Maybe we'll catch up to modern companies like yours.

Sometimes I feel like I work in Watership Down, only for us the forbidden questions start with "Why" Somebody has a good thing going, and they don't want anyone to dig deep enough to point out the idiocy and mess it up. My main goal at this point is to keep recognizing the idiocy so I don't become part of it.
(I really need to go re-read Watership Down to get that allusion right.)
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:56 pm UTC

SBN wrote:
Neil_Boekend wrote:
SBN wrote:

Sometimes I feel like I work in Watership Down, only for us the forbidden questions start with "Why" Somebody has a good thing going, and they don't want anyone to dig deep enough to point out the idiocy and mess it up. My main goal at this point is to keep recognizing the idiocy so I don't become part of it.
(I really need to go re-read Watership Down to get that allusion right.)

Well, we do have idiocy. That's everywhere. Usually it's legacy, combined with a workaround that wasn't functional anymore due to a software change and then there is a workaround for the part of the workaround that doesn't work, totally ignoring the fact that the workaround isn't required in the new software because it's one of the features. Repeat a couple of times for fun.

he/him/his

waveney

Postby waveney » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:13 pm UTC

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:32 pm UTC

I was wondering… how much does it cost to send postcards internationally?
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Febrion

Postby Febrion » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:34 pm UTC

waveney wrote:New What If

IKEA!
Temporal Knight Sir Junction, Lord of the Sawtooth Snap
Time flies like a River, sand flies like a Trebuchét

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:48 pm UTC

waveney wrote:New What If

Footnote #12 is at a 12 position. It's all RELATED.
Also, rings are treeish.
Wait on.

Spoiler:

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”