1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

HES

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby HES » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:11 am UTC

Hurrah, newpixbot saved ottmas!

Decree: Be thankful and merry!
Last edited by HES on Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:49 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
He/Him/His Image

azule
Saved

3 more to go

Postby azule » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:27 am UTC

This is exciting. For now. Brothers Bang and a rabtor. Seriously though, I want that turtle to make another appearance (nice seeing it in the BeanieONGs).

I hope to ketchup for the holidips properly. For now a couple.

lmjb, 5 more until my real 1000th OTT post. I didn't mean to cause alarm. I'm plenty good at doing that less subtly. ;)

Aluisio (and ED), welcome back. But, you broke my brain a little with that monster ketchup. hehe, monster ketchup.
Spoiler:

Okay, monster fries that wants ketchup, but close enough.

Have a molpish Cueganmas, everyone! Oh, what happened to not using all of the OTTerish words. Hah, I must have dove off the deep end long ago.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:40 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Christmassy Othercomic!

Mandatory OTTification (click for seaish version):

Redundant:
Spoiler:
christmas_lights.png
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, Vytron, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:05 pm UTC

EXCITONG...

I spot a beret!

And a truly treeish OTThercomic, taixzo!
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

HES

Postby HES » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:10 pm UTC

And once again I see the ottercomic before the othercomic. Treeish, taixzo!
He/Him/His Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:21 pm UTC

Aww, treeishly ottified, taixzo!

And yaaay it's a LaPetite!
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:14 pm UTC

El kabONG!
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's the Easter Bunny!

(neither bird, nor plane, nor even Easter Bunny. Just li'l ole me, being funny.

I wonder what the rabtor is noticing. :)

whoa! Multple ninja'd. Missed the goat.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

mscha

Time After Time

Postby mscha » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:30 pm UTC

PRONGBUCK...
ImageImage
-- posted by newpixbot

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:43 pm UTC

Happy Christmasdip, everymolpy!

I have a present for y'all!

Resolutely Redundant
Spoiler:
Christmas 2013 (xkcd 521).png
Merry Christmas. x
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

marchlight

Postby marchlight » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:50 pm UTC

Merry Cueganmas everyone! Here's a present my boyfriend found: OTTers molpy hunting.

Treeish present Minim! I love the "wow" frame.

january1may

Postby january1may » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:57 pm UTC

Got a bit of a weird bug recently in my "no-click" SB playthrough attempt.
Specifically, I have the badges "Click Master" and "Ninja Pact", even though I hadn't gained any sand by clicking (duh), and since I never clicked my ninja streak is 0 (the stats show both figures correctly). I'm still on newpix 3 or 4 (and don't have time travel), so it's not a matter of losing a huge ninja streak either.
Anyone has an idea why?

Spoiler:
Savefile:

Code: Select all

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
There are two films that I particularly like.
One of them is a science-fiction dramatic comedy involving a boy who accidentally travelled in time. Extremely popular when it originally came out in 1985, it retains a major cult following to this day.
The other one, of course, is Back to the Future.

mscha

Time After Time

Postby mscha » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:30 pm UTC

MONGREL...
ImageImage
-- posted by newpixbot

micdi

Postby micdi » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:06 pm UTC

Long ago...:

Spoiler:
Mr Moriaty wrote:Also we are burning people now? That's cool.

Of course, what culture would be complete without the Occasional Burning? (only of heretics, of course, though some seem to have proposed burning hats... I am getting more and more confused about the thing with hats.)

slinches wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:devils-tower.jpg

It's gotta be.

That settles the whole material debate. It must be a mashed potato beach next to a sea of gravy.

Actually, this has yet to be resolved, I don't remember anything in the OTC clearly stating the material, though I might have missed something, if so, I will see.

gorn wrote:"Last time that I saw her
She was standing by the water
Staring at the sunset
With a hammer in her hand" ♩ ♫ ♫ ♩ ♬

Hey I think that is the first poem/song I've seen here! I don't get the hammer part, though, is this some religious thing I missed? If not I move it should be made one!

Mr Moriaty wrote:This throws my whole perception of reality into question....

That's a good thing to say. Always. It reminds me of http://xkcd.com/1022/ for the OTT.

BlitzGirl wrote:
PinkShinyRose wrote:It be an river!!!

Time is a river.

Aaaand the first appearance of BlitzGirl! She put up quite a trend in the end, didn't she?

bob443@mahaska.org wrote:I didn't really get the joke on day 1, and didn't look back 'til today. I think I missed a bunch of stuff.

Joke is on him, he didn't Wait for It. "joke", though, I dunno... "joke"... hm... that would be far too weak.

mscha wrote:Looks like a bunker now. Not sure if a bunker made of sand is a good idea...

We still don't know it is sand...

StratPlayer wrote:
AionArap wrote:
I'm well aware of that, but I thought it was established many many Newpix ago that it was to be called either DONG or BONG (and definately not BING).

Is BA-DA-BING acceptable?

Judging from the wiki page, no because it doesn't have ONG? But it sounds great! If it is, it should maybe be added to the page;
AionArap wrote:Only if you're Italian-American and own a strip club in New Jersey.

'cuz some people do!

udscbt wrote:I noticed that Randall hasn't published a new "What if?" today, could it be that the questions sent by Pope Helper scared him so much to force him to seek refuge in a bunker?

..."Does a bunker made out of [insert material here] give enough protection [...] trebuchet [...] ?"...

chem1190c wrote:Tetris anyone?

Interesting (given the rest of the NP (218 that is)) is the lack of a comma. Also I didn't realize he was referring to the things happening in the OTC at first and was even more happy about that post, than I am now.

Exodies wrote:Of course. Have we become mind readers?

azule wrote:I'm going with "no" since I don't know to what you're referring.

Exodies wrote:Just checking

:( but I want to be one!!

KarMann wrote:
Mr Moriaty wrote:do we have a need for some kind of Holy Geophysicist? it seems to be a niche that fake Vatican based pope bloke has missed.
I'm sure there are some rocks that would actually be pretty good at "waiting for it".

Well, I ken know that the Outside Vatican heretics do have an actual Vatican Astronomer, complete with a fairly impressive Vatican Observatory just a few megapixels from me. So, a Holy Geophysicist makes perfect sense. Especially if you could ascertain for us whether that material be sand or not.

At last! Good belated luck to him on that quest!

Opiboble wrote:Posting sure has gotten slow around here :/

Last time I leave for so long.

Really? Great if it is true!

Also, I just realized, if you have any thoughts on my futureposts, you will either have to send messages back in time or to Wait For me to come to the now-present, which will probably take me a few kilonewpix.

I think I will stay with the "Long ago..." format, maybe I will start giving them numbers at some point, but who knows?

Progress: NewPage 220 // Newpix 332
Blitzing the OTT (hibernating).
Sometimes flickering into the Present.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:27 pm UTC

marchlight wrote:Merry Cueganmas everyone! Here's a present my boyfriend found: OTTers molpy hunting.

Too cute!
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Laser Plumb

Postby Laser Plumb » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:38 pm UTC

de-lurking to say: Silly Solstice to all, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Kwazy Kwanzaa, Happy Chanuka (though it was 4 weeks ago) ... Happy Pastafarian Holiday, & a Festivus for the Rest of us ... Season's Greetings ... Party Hardy ..

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:04 pm UTC

Molpy Cueganmas, OTTers!

...Image
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HES

Postby HES » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:01 pm UTC

Molpish, Minim!

lmjb1964 wrote:Treeish OTThercomic, HES, but I'm sorry about the flooding. I hope it's not too bad and gets under control soon. :(

Thanks. It wasn't too severe, but it was unusually bad in my area - it was a little weird seeing my local towns in the national news. The main routes north, south and west were all blocked so it took my relatives a little longer than it should have to get here. Regardless, we had a molpish time as I hope did the rest of you!
He/Him/His Image

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:02 pm UTC

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm still around @ucim.
Basement bound,
but still around.
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

micdi

Postby micdi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:09 am UTC

Long ago...:

Spoiler:
azule wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:Sorry for beating off a dead horse.

I would LOVE this to become a phrase used around the forum here. :mrgreen:

Me too!
[edit from end of post: seems it hasn't though]

BlitzGirl wrote:Alas, I came to this thread hundreds of newpix after the Beginning of Time. As penitence for my lateness and as a demonstration of my devotion I have set out on a quest to read every page of the One True Thread, like the noble Beidah long before me.

Quest progress: 77 out of 223 pages.
The Populated Period of Expansion. NP 156.

I send forth this message now in the fervent hope that I shall encounter it again on my journey, tangled in the thread of Time.

Yay, quest description! Mine will take a bit longer, though

Just arrived at the Faith FAQ by udscbt, still talking about burning hats, I actually liked buffygirl's burning ones so I am ok with that now, but every hat? NO.

udscbt wrote:Hats: Yes. As an example: KarMann's hat is good, the Hat that possessed Buffygirl is evil

Ok, that's better, still, it had been proposed to burn buffygirl's whole hat wardrobe...

Just found this in the depths of the past:
micdi wrote:[outdated, but i don´t care]

This is my estimate:
Sandcastles are now deserted, crushing after some Time, leaving eternal silence...

[edit: not quite as outdated anymore :)]

And I got to say, I do like it, didn't remember that at all. It seems I did similar things in at least two more posts, although on a much smaller scale.

TheRic wrote:Cueball must be doing some work lower on the castle, or he sprinted off screen.
Third Option would be BuffyGirl turning him into a "Peanutbutter and Jelly Sandwich"

I guess it's obvious which option I would support, if I didn't now how the OTC continues.
[EFEOP: nobody else did :( ]

Smithers wrote:Mobile Magic merlon moving majestically.

Obligatory alliteration bonus, noone seems to have picked up on that, though.

Now, it is extremely strange to see BlitzGirl's posts from a past I came from, while still being further in the past, than she ever was. I need a word for that. I don't have one, though.

SBN wrote:
Shepherdess wrote:Was that shirt thing some hundred pages back real or just people goofing off? I think the final push for joining the forums was just to buy a shirt.

I do hope there can be shirts at some point. I don't think changing pictures is very possible though. I think you can do a pic that changes into another pic. (I know they make coffee cups that do that, so might have to settle.) Of course, shirts came up more than once, so I don't know which one you are referencing exactly.

Are there, are there, are there? *hope*

Mr Moriaty wrote:
KarMann wrote:
orthogon wrote:Incidentally, the Holy Grapheme is not to be confused with the Holy Graphene, which along with the Holy Uranium-238 is guarded by Mr Moriarty, Holy Geophysicist and Keeper of the Holy Elements.

What happened to all the Holy U-235, anyway?

Added: *snicker* After seeing that, I suddenly thought "Holy U-235, Hatman!"

Its locked in a broom closet. I am unsure of what Pope-Helper plans to do with it but it goes great on toast with some Stilton and a little Port. .

I love me a little scientific-holy diversion from the utter delightfulness of the OTT.

Progress: NewPage 232//Newpix 369
Last edited by micdi on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:16 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:29 am UTC

Christmas has just e**ed here. Hope it was molpish for y'all!
TheMinim wrote:Happy Christmasdip, everymolpy!

I have a present for y'all!
Spoiler:

Awesomeful! :D
marchlight wrote:Merry Cueganmas everyone! Here's a present my boyfriend found: OTTers molpy hunting.

AHH TOO ADORABLE

mscha

Time After Time

Postby mscha » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:30 am UTC

SCALDONGS...
ImageImage
-- posted by newpixbot

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 am UTC

What are they going to do with this log? I guess we'll have to
Spoiler:
wait for it.
Thank you for the Christmasdip present3, Minim!
And for the molpish video, marchlight!
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?

ergman

Re: Time After Time

Postby ergman » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:50 am UTC

mscha wrote:SCALDONGS...
ImageImage
-- posted by newpixbot

H'mm
There are markings on the trees?

And merry crispyness everyone!
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:26 am UTC

WANDERONG...
Wait on.

Spoiler:

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:02 am UTC

I do wonder who is making these mysterONGS... and I do have a few theories:

1: Latent's back again making a new Time After Time series, only he's not posting in the thread to keep things a mystery.

2: We know our dragons have been plotting things... maybe this is the culmination of it? ChronosDragon does art, after all.

3: The least likely but wouldn't it be wonderful - Randall is making a special series just for us devoted few who remain Waiting For It.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:28 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:I do wonder who is making these mysterONGS... and I do have a few theories:

1: Latent's back again making a new Time After Time series, only he's not posting in the thread to keep things a mystery.

2: We know our dragons have been plotting things... maybe this is the culmination of it? ChronosDragon does art, after all.

3: The least likely but wouldn't it be wonderful - Randall is making a special series just for us devoted few who remain Waiting For It.

Theorize all you like, but I don't have that kind of spare time in this plane of the temporal mesh. Goodness knows there's practically an infinite number of mes that do, though.

Can someone verify if these are Cueganites in positions we've seen before, or if they're newly drawn?

mscha

Time After Time

Postby mscha » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:30 am UTC

ONGENDERS...
ImageImage
-- posted by newpixbot

azule
Saved

2 more to go then no more replies for a bit

Postby azule » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:00 am UTC

I don't think it's Randall's work. There's a few tell-tale signs. If you look at the current frames you will see that some of the Cueganites are a bit fuzzier in their outline (a lighter shade of gray). Light shades of gray in the trees too. While this is imperfect mustard, it's just not something GLR did. The other sign is that the panning was done with pixel precision. No blurry lines due to panning. This absence of mustard was something that GLR didn't do (but would be nice if he learned from it).

Ooh, a yurt. :)

Neil_Boekend, great start to your baconification of Baconspeare.

yappo, lovely Chirpmas image!

MistyCat, CueganMegball was fun-filled for me. Thanks.

MistyCat wrote:My Blitz has obsessed me for the past four mips, and now it's over. It's over. There's something missing from my life.
Blitz or not, that pretty much describes everyone obsessed with Time. But, there's nothing missing if you don't leave............

Great comic, HES.

Thanks for more 503manips, mrob, but maybe you're fanning the flames of the 503's ego and it won't stop doing that. Maybe.

mrob27 wrote:I also loved the "Livin' on the Edge" parody which I'd love to record sometime...
Thanks. :)

AluisioASG wrote:
azule wrote:what malicious thing can JS do to your computer, Dracomax?

GNOME Shell. Or so I heard.

azule wrote:Because I'm bad, I can't help myself, and because I'm bad:
I'm not sure what to think of this.

Is this your real life, is it just fantasy?
Maybe your mind is aligned at 9-byte boundaries!
That's not really an answer (unless I use that to google search...which I don't plan to). But thanks anyways.
No, that's just fantasy. Just as much as a 9-byte boundary? (Would also require a google search.)
Glad to have you back, but don't get upset if we don't understand you. It's just so: easy.

taixzo, treeish treeification of that AuthorComic!

Minim, great as usual. I thought you were going in another direction with that. If I were to OTTify it too, would I have to wait a yip?

micdi wrote:
azule wrote:Edit: Ninja'd

Edit: Future ninja'd. Damn Ti​me Ninjas!

Pun intended? Definitely.

Also the possibility of possessed hats freaks me out, given the amount of hats in avatars... (still need to get me one)

Thanks for motivating us Blitzers! :)
I don't know if all of that was directed at my quote. I sorta remember writing that. I assume it's about posting the ONG (according to the page). But it is confusing. Sorry.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:07 am UTC

Post-Xmas Image

@Kazza3: It's wowterful to see you! :) Thanks for stopping by!
@pelrigg: Please do inflict yourselves on us more often! We miss you otting about here!
@taixzo: Molpish ottification of the newest Othercomic!
@Minim: Awesomeful OTTercomic of #521!

mrob27 wrote:As my fora uptime stats page shows, we've had a spell of m*stard since I last wrote.

Ooh, that's a useful page! Adding that to my OTT-RELATED bookmarks. Thanks! And thanks for the 503ifications, too!

micdi wrote:Also, I just realized, if you have any thoughts on my futureposts, you will either have to send messages back in time or to Wait For me to come to the now-present, which will probably take me a few kilonewpix.

We are very good at Waiting. :wink:

micdi wrote:Now, it is extremely strange to see BlitzGirl's posts from a past I came from, while still being further in the past, than she ever was. I need a word for that. I don't have one, though.

Blitzception?

yappobiscuits wrote:I do wonder who is making these mysterONGS... and I do have a few theories <snip>

Well, mscha must be in on it somehow. (Or at least newpixbot is.)
I agree with azule, this isn't GLR's art style. Those are photo-real trees rather than referenced silhouettes. Some parts of the Cueganites are copy-pasted and some are newly drawn, and though there's a seaish amount of attention to detail it's possible to tell where the breaks are on close examination.

Didn't finish all my ketchup, so I'll have leftovers for tommorip. Image
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Time After Time

Postby mscha » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:30 pm UTC

SAUNTERONGLY...
ImageImage
-- posted by newpixbot

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:34 pm UTC

Hope all the OTTers had an awesomefull cueganmas! And may your new year be like unto a boabab!

eta: ooo, who's doing the new time after time?
I wrote a book exploring the nature of identity and loss of self! And another book about babies!
Also, vlog and short-story blog

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

you have no idea how easy it is for me to produce these.

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:30 pm UTC

Subject

Hope y'll had a molpish Cueganmas. I though of writing something about it (with me bringing Michael and Storm and Charlie and the First Cleric and the Second Scribe and the Fifth Herald and La Petite and the Dark Lord (and his Dark Throne) and the n + 1 ChronosDragonses around here ― oh, and talking (sort of) trains ― and someone inviting the sea to the party ― not a good idea unless you have floating trains).

Do(es? I never remember) anyone here speak Seaish?

I'd like to request a couple new icons for the OTTers' Map.

* chirpingmustard.com report *

Users:
  • aasg@ : AluisioASG
  • ai@ : irino
  • bicyclesonthemoon@ : balthasar_s
  • chronosdragon@
  • cube-head@, cubehead@ : intheshax
  • ed@ : Eternal Density
  • flado@
  • h@ : HES
  • k.bookbinder@
  • lmjb1964@
  • micdi@
  • minim@
  • mrob@, mrob27@
  • ronaldkr@
  • slinches@
  • taixzo@
  • tatiana@
  • ttscp@
  • ucim@
  • valarya@

“Mailing list”: otters@

Financial report:
  • + US$ 57.07
  • - US$ 18.98 (Gandi.net - domain purchase)
  • = US$ 57.07

P.S. For those interested in the encoding stuff, freenode##bot-test
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

micdi

Postby micdi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:17 pm UTC

Long ago...:

Spoiler:
I don't remember who (and am too lazy to find the post again after breaking the quote) wrote:Somebody should stat up some NPC sheets for Megan and Cueball. We need to quantify their personalities and building skills. And what better way than rolling 7 x 3d6's? (drop lowest)

erm, use d20s ?
Character sheets would be fun, though. Can we make some of all the characters in the OTC?

bigcrag92 wrote:
udscbt wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:I think there's too many ninjas

Ninjas are never enough! Now I hope that Megan will return with some ninjas. And raptors, I'm still waiting for raptors.

maybe there's already raptors and they're ninja raptors?

That's quite a good theory actually. The whole OTC might be full of them!

I am at recursion now, many people reckoning, it might end there, but come to think of it, how could it have? As far as we know, cueballs building has been ok, but not unrealisticly good, so infinitely nested sancastles would have been a weak thing there...
Still:
Exodies wrote:
htom wrote:Maybe Megan's been off making tiny flags, and Cueball and Megan dolls.

And a forum and versions of us with tiny squeaky voices

That would be great.

Rafnar wrote:This is the comic that never ends.
It just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started watching it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue watching it forever just because . . .
This is the comic that never ends.
It just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started watching it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue watching it forever just because . . .

This is the second of two posts from Rafnar, but I quite like the OTTish song.
Rafnar, rejoin us! (well chances are, even if he still reads the OTT from Time to Time, he won't read through my (spoilered) futureposts...)

azule wrote:He's depressed (you know why) and he's contemplating drowning himself. This will not end well.

OTTers are hopeless. And. Wrong.

azule wrote:Lost all hope.

BUT they are consistent in their train of thi... reckoning.

squonk wrote:
Helper wrote:
squonk wrote:Anyone like to hazard a guess as to how many replies this topic will have one year from today? Closest guess without going over receives an autographed black pixel from this comic!

I'll say 18244.

I think the comic will go for at least a couple more centinewpix, and after that I think the discussion will slowly die down. My guess is 9337.

Looks like you grossly underestimated the passing of time.

Yep. I think doing a bet now is probably cheating, right? It still seems difficult to guess, though.

BlitzGirl wrote:Quest progress: 126 out of 243 pages.
Operation Connect Castle. NP 201.

I have lost track of the newpix I have spent traversing the thread of Time. Newpages flow into newpages, an endless pouring of semen-laced coffee into a glass that will not fill. I exist in a world of perpetual deja vu, for I have seen the present while the posts I read codify a long-ago past. I know Megan will return, in Time. With a trebuchet. Yet the posts I read have not witnessed that epoch, and whisper only of trebuchets in their dreams. Beyond this only lies madness. Perhaps I am already mad.

Either way, it is now time for me to conclude this message-in-a-bottle and proceed deeper into this hopelessly tangled thread.

But why do I suddenly crave pancakes?

Yay, pancakes! (of course I should probably say something more important and overall wiser about signposts by my great predecessor, but that seems very important to me right now.)

Also I just realized we do know it is water, I'm dumb evidently.

And I got micdi@chirpingmustard.com now :)

Progress: Newpage 243// Newpix 396

mscha

Time After Time

Postby mscha » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:30 pm UTC

STRIKONGLY...
ImageImage
-- posted by newpixbot

balthasar_s

USER SUBMISSION DAY day

Postby balthasar_s » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:25 pm UTC

Some things for the USD day. Spoliered for 1ness.

Today I received the shipment I've been waiting for:
What's inside?
Spoiler:
My hat from ChronosDragon finally arrived on the Moon.
ChronosDragon wrote:
It fits perfectly! As if it was made specially for me! Wait, it WAS made specially for me.

We've been doing some research to track the path of this book through space-time-reality and these are the results:
Spoiler:
The first confirmed coordinates are somewhere close to the legendary Wawel Dragon. We don't know how long it was there.
Then, a reality-shift happened and the book appeared in another reality in which the Wawel Dragon is not dangerous and threatening the city, but is a friendly character who appears in children's books and cartoons. Image The dragon found the book and took it to his best friend prof. Baltazar Gąbka. Image. The professor put the book on his bookshelf and then another reality-shift happened and the book appeared on the bookshelf of an another-reality Balthasar and that was me!.
An interesting path that is. I wonder if that's the shortest path. I don't have any data from before the dragon.

As you can see on one of the above photos my broken handlebar is now fixed. But there's also an enhancement. Look closer.
Spoiler:
Ok, look at this bike
Now look at the wheel
Did you notice the javascript red switch?
Ok, so now I click it...
aand . . .
. . .
. . .
Yes! Everything works as expected! Now click again . . .
Back in the present!

It shouldn't be very difficult to guess what I'm preparing to.

AluisioASG wrote:
I clicked the link. And then the sound! I thought it was the low-battery alarm in my computer. I pulled out the power plug to reconnect it correctly. But the battery WAS low. So when I pulled it out, the actual alarm activated. And immediately after that, an emergency shutdown happened.
AluisioASG wrote:I'm not apologizing for this.
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl wrote:
Spoiler:
Design a clock! I made this last year:
Spoiler:

Newpixbot wrote:
Spoiler:
I was right! Kind of.

Redundant
Spoiler:
shipment.JPG

newhat.JPG

perfect.JPG

smokwawelski.PNG
smokwawelski.PNG (32.51 KiB) Viewed 20033 times

profesor.PNG
profesor.PNG (40.53 KiB) Viewed 20033 times

enhance.JPG
enhance.JPG (37.29 KiB) Viewed 20033 times

bike.JPG

wheel.JPG

switch.JPG
switch.JPG (57.78 KiB) Viewed 20033 times

click.PNG

bluehat.png

blue.png
blue.png (8.16 KiB) Viewed 20033 times

rhombo.PNG
rhombo.PNG (6.66 KiB) Viewed 20033 times

present.PNG
Edited because typoes.
Edited to fix URL.
Last edited by balthasar_s on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:47 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

mscha

Time After Time

Postby mscha » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:30 pm UTC

RONGWALL...
ImageImage
-- posted by newpixbot

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:02 pm UTC

Merry Cueganmass everymolpy!
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

AluisioASG

Re: USER SUBMISSION DAY day

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:57 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:

I clicked the link. And then the sound! I thought it was the low-battery alarm in my computer. I pulled oudt the power plug to reconnect it correctly. Butthe battery WAS low. So when I pulled out, the actual alarm activated. And immediately after that an emergency shutdown happened.

Well, that was unexpected.

balthasar_s wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:I'm not apologizing for this.

Spoiler:

That was referring to the length of the post.
Selecting new quote…

ucim

Postby ucim » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:00 pm UTC

mrob27 - steakish otty. Love Cueball's question - "are there other servers?" (Yes, there are 503 of them. :) )

Spoiler:
May all of your cells
Spoiler:
be like ducks in a row
Spoiler:
so that chemo and zaps
Spoiler:
you need not undergo.

Spoiler:
Canther Salve

Glad you enjoyed my latest AotC! (And thanks to others who commented - Aluisio, ZoomanSP, yappo, TheMinim, June Bug, BlitzGirl, and whoever else was stopped by mustard!)

Sounds like AluisioASG has engaged a new aural cryptocommodulator. Sounds like a riverish number of distinct tones, and there seems to also be some riverish temporal variation, which is good because a seaish version of that would be seaishly tough to decript.

AluisioASG wrote:Hm. what is MistyCat's status?
He has completed his Glorious Quest and has joined the Riverish Ranks of the Seaishly Stupendous BlitzGirl the Nexts. Preparations are underway for the grand festival of celebration! I hope the Second Scribe can make it back from the Outside to join in - I know it can be terrifying to be stuck Out There!

AluisioASG wrote:Is that a real word? …It seems so.
Yes, it means to kneel and rise up again, generally in a reverent fashion.

AluisioASG wrote:I won't say a thing.
Aha! That proves the conspiracy theory beyond a shadow of a doubt!

AluisioASG wrote:
ucim wrote:Those French - they have a different word for everything!
Isn't that the OTTer Way?
Well, OTTers have the right word for everything, so what's left must be French. :)

AluisioASG wrote:
ucim wrote:(I don't like javascript web scripting at all, since it can be used by websites to do things it's very hard to detect and next to impossible to stop...
If you mean sending data to someone's server, you can (theoretically) block it in the browser...
Yeah, if you know what the script is. The hard part is figuring out what the script does before you load the page and the script does its thing. Because sometimes you want some scripts to run but not others, and that's hard.

DrSamCarter - Love the treeish tree! Wow!

taixzo - That was a quick and steakish Otty! It makes a really nice Cuganmas Tree to see all us otters all together!

TheMinim - Love your otty - really prime work!

Great to see you again marchlight! And d'awww!

Laser Plumb! Been a while! Welcome back from the basement - stay awhile! The party's just beginning!

BlitzGirl - Very sweet card - Merry Cugenmas to you and yours too!

Kieryn wrote:Basement bound,
but still around.
For someone who is so renowned
to slowly slither underground
would seem, to OTTers, quite unsound.

Do remain; you make us smile;
we really miss your posting style.
It helps to make Wait worthwhile.

yappobiscuits wrote:
Spoiler:
D'awww!

yappobiscuits wrote:I do wonder who is making these mysterONGS... and I do have a few theories:

azule wrote:I don't think it's Randall's work. There's a few tell-tale signs. If you look at the current frames you will see that some of the Cueganites are a bit fuzzier in their outline (a lighter shade of gray). Light shades of gray in the trees too. While this is imperfect mustard, it's just not something GLR did. The other sign is that the panning was done with pixel precision. No blurry lines due to panning. This absence of mustard was something that GLR didn't do (but would be nice if he learned from it).
BlitzGirl wrote:I agree with azule, this isn't GLR's art style. Those are photo-real trees rather than referenced silhouettes. Some parts of the Cueganites are copy-pasted and some are newly drawn, and though there's a seaish amount of attention to detail it's possible to tell where the breaks are on close examination.
I'm not so sure.

The realistic trees were seen in the Voldeframe, which was certainly by the Great Lord Randall. And He said two things of note:

one is that he did this (Time) "for us"... us obsessive folk who wait a half hour for one darkening pixel,

two is that he stopped because it got too labor intensive for the schedule.

and three is his recent summoning circle, which almost certainly acknowledges the One True Thread.
Spoiler:
should I come in again? I'll come in again.
And He said three things of note:

one is that he did this (Time) "for us"... us obsessive folk who wait a half hour for one darkening pixel,

two is that he stopped because it got too labor intensive for the schedule.

three is his recent summoning circle, which almost certainly acknowledges the One True Thread.

and four is... oh wait, three is the number of the counting.
If he were to grant us the blessing under discussion, he would certainly do it incognito, and not call it "Time II", because that would come with certain expectations, which he is not ready to fulfill.

So this has a much longer schedule (four ONGs to the ONG) and much slower panning, which would make it feasable again. I would certainly like to believe it is Divinely Created. However, BlitzGirl's analysis also makes sense, heretical though it may seem.

So, I'll stay on the fence, and Wait For It.

If these frames turn out to not be directly from The GLR, then my next guess would be... who was it that is putting together the pan-viewer?

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

AluisioASG

On Love and Related Subjects

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:08 pm UTC

ucim wrote:Sounds like AluisioASG has engaged a new aural cryptocommodulator. Sounds like a riverish number of distinct tones, and there seems to also be some riverish temporal variation, which is good because a seaish version of that would be seaishly tough to decript.

Should be easy once someone finds a tool to decode the audio file. No, I don't know how to do that.

ucim wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:Hm. what is MistyCat's status?

He has completed his Glorious Quest and has joined the Riverish Ranks of the Seaishly Stupendous BlitzGirl the Nexts.

Yes, yes, I know that now. But I didn't back when that part of the post was written.

ucim wrote:Preparations are underway for the grand festival of celebration! I hope the Second Scribe can make it back from the Outside to join in - I know it can be terrifying to be stuck Out There!

Some people just get used to it.

Who am I kidding?

ucim wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
ucim wrote:Those French - they have a different word for everything!
Isn't that the OTTer Way?

Well, OTTers have the right word for everything, so what's left must be French. :)

I see...

ucim wrote:If these frames turn out to not be directly from The GLR, then my next guess would be... who was it that is putting together the pan-viewer?

The guy from whom I stole the thing right above you, in my sig.

By the way, ucim, based on the writings of the great Portuguese poet Luís de Camões, I'm temporarily assigning to you the title of Pope of Love. I may eventually write an official statement about this, pending your acceptance of the title. No, I don't think the title suits you (currently), but it suits your current title. Can a title be titled?
Selecting new quote…

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”