I hide nothing behind this outer face.
Although you first met me just recently,
I'll introduce myself eternally.
2. Everyone wants a break from me,
Attempting to charm me is often self-deceiving.
Some consider me to be quite the lady,
Although I tend to run out and go streaking.
3. Turning my back to you is out of the question.
I'm sometimes half full, but never half empty.
Artificiality plagues my every companion,
So I play with the waves and the sea.
4. I have tweve faces and forty digits. What am I?
5. You throw it out when you need it and take it in when you don't.
VTHodge: The Bat Signal
6. A warrior is up on high,
Canals are only wishful thinking,
A morsel to get you by,
Crimson in its slowly sinking.
7. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
8. Though in theory I am always behind you,
I am also around to remind you.
But in case it's your way
To give me too much say,
I can hamper or, even worse, blind you.
9. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
10. What part of a bird never flies,
It swims in the ocean but always stays dry?