1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

adnapemit

Re: Pointy

Postby adnapemit » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:47 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
adnapemit wrote:
NoMouse wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:no a chart, but mrob does have de raw data dem dem dem dem dem for posting/newpix here.

dat's acute mustard. :D

FTFY

Wait, wait, wait. you be sure de mustard no obtuse?

de mustard be a little prickly.

...could be right.

Nah that's just a reflex.

...I should stop.

Sparkly Empress of Time Decree: Post something happy, shiny or sparkly.
Last edited by adnapemit on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:50 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

Dracomax

Re: Pointy

Postby Dracomax » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:50 pm UTC

adnapemit wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
adnapemit wrote:
NoMouse wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:no a chart, but mrob does have de raw data dem dem dem dem dem dem for posting/newpix here.

dat's acute mustard. :D

FTFY

Wait, wait, wait. you be sure de mustard no obtuse?

de mustard be a little prickly.

...could be right.

Nah dat's just a reflex.

...I should stop.

I'll give it to you straight. We both should.

Per popage:
Warning. may cause diabetes.
Spoiler:
Last edited by Dracomax on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:54 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
“have i gone mad?
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:54 pm UTC

I sense a scrumptious donut distribution coming on... :D
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:02 pm UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Earthling on Mars posts a new Dark Lord entry, which is as molpish as ever!

Thanks. Treeish ketchup summary, too.

Good Acts of the Clerics, Jose.

And after the Locking, I think I need a few dips off from the OTT to calm down. See you all later. Have a good Silly Molpy Dip tomorrow.

One last mound buildUNG before I go.

azule
Saved

Re: 1190: "Zanclean Zodiac"; ᔪ--

Postby azule » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:10 pm UTC

« Frame 20: NP1843:5

The Zanclean Zodiac

The Farewell

The Beanie makes sure to note that this is not the end of the world, even as it sounds to be. For, Time tends to cycle more than seems appropriate for something linear.

The Beanies are taught these stories as children. They learn to live according to the lessons woven within. They share their understanding of the world with those they meet, including Cueball and his tribe, and including me, an Outsider.

As the night turns to dawn, we say our goodbyes to the Beanies as we gather our things. I know the lesson here is not to be sad, but I feel for the people. Even with what they know, they will be losing their homes. No amount of knowledge will make that not hurt. I have hope that they will bring with them the home that is their community and start anew.

Thank you for enjoying this series. The effort may be more than it seemed, as I am no GLR, SilentTimer, waveney, Latent22, nor am I a BlitzGirl or yappobiscuits. That is to say, I doubt I made this seem effortless (if you noticed the erratic posting schedule). lol.

Thank you for enjoying some of my other OTTifications (that I did in tandem). Why? Oh, I have ideas in my head, they make me do things. Also, I have this log, filled with thoughts I had during the making, that I'm willing to share for those interested. That is to say, it is posted below.

If you have any questions (or comments) feel free to etc.

Location scouting to find an area to work with the story, a place where the Beanies have met the Cueganites, and where there is an area to draw the symbols. Though, now the baobab tree and its strange marking are looking enticing.

I'm seeing the new scene with a starry backdrop. It is quite cool, but still trying to figure out how to present the symbols in the sky. I was thinking this might have to happen before night fall.

I do not have astronomy skills, but I do have 'shop skills. Therefore the stars are for scenery not science.

Besides the dynamic presentation I'm intending, this is supposed to be simple. Simple caricatures, etc. But simple is actually pretty hard.

I think I might be going crazy staring at my project. All I see is Time. I'm perverting Time. All OTTifications are wrong! ;) Actually, I think I am getting close to finalizing my ideas. Now to enter the realm of implementation. I must be trying to procrastinate. I must not think much of my skills.

I'm writing the story. 1/6th done. Hopefully there will be no more shuffling or replacing of characters.

I was watching HHGTTG and the computer on that planet didn't have the question because it was busy watching TV. Hah. I feel like I might be doing that with the web in place of TV.

Okay, just to note, I'm not trying to be perfect. It really does take time and fortitude and who knows what (if I knew I'd be closer) to pull this off. I'm considering weaving the story as I release this. Well, I have two parts basically done, so I would hopefully be building up a cache. Since I don't want to half-ass it (too much) I would even not release the next one if I really wasn't done. If I get all the symbols done early, maybe I'd release all the frames (but not the story that explains them).

I'm thinking of starting this on USD (Thursday). Maybe with a possible further one on the weepend. Maybe none on any other day (eh, maybe on Tuesday). Also possible to release more than one each day. Well, more than one on USD, the other days I'd probably just stick to one each.

Okay, the frame with the symbol and the Beanish will be first, followed by the log text in a separate post. This will nicely divide up the posts so as to reach the requisite 25. Any other frames, such as walking, will be only available on my site.

I started drawing the symbols in SVG. Hmm, should they be relatively the same size, or the size of their "Time" counter-part, or visually pleasing sizes?

I forgot to write down my thought, but now I think it will be log text with the first constellation (only stars), then the symbol with symbol text, followed by only stars again, etc. The teaser frame will be for the purpose of a game (guess or connect the dots).

I have some of the implementation going. The "scene", so far, but nothing with the constellations yet. I'm about to add skip forward navigation. Not sure about any sort of autoplay (maybe a decision for afterwards).

Figured out where to separate the "dynamic" content. Placed it on index.htm and will add there for both new js and non-js content.

Oh how many times I've thought "why did I decide to not post while I finished this project". I've felt a lot of demotivating loneliness (the loss of connection to the OTTers I'm doing this for). *sigh* I won't be doing it that way again. Ever.

I got a few released, but the important 3rd frame has only been written not shown. Maybe that's okay as my viewer will give someone the joy of discovery.

Yay, I fixed my tablet pen. I twisted and cut up a baby pin and it worked! Doing all of this without one was probably a bit harder. Let's see if I fly through the rest easily now.

Yep, the tablet (with mouse OR pen) is a big help. Of course, sillily enough, I could have been using a regular USB mouse all along but didn't think to hook one up. *dodo*

I'm reading Tresoldi's Beanish language blog, catching up on the info I didn't (and still don't) understand about Beanish. I will learn enough to choose wisely the Beanish I am planning to use. I will likely make educated guesses in order to construct new words (which I will be needing).

I added some Beanish. It's a little bit scary since I'm taking it more serious than my OdeTiTies and want it to be pseudo-accurate.

I thought of a great way to present the constellations. Show the unconnected version in the Grove and in the next one (the reveal) show it at a location along C&M's journey (starting with the shore). *sigh* More work.

Oh, chirp. Another mustard. This time found on the OTT before I noticed. It is really hard to stop the mustard. This one was in the starfield (not from the characters nor the text). *investigates* Maybe that was from an actual molpy on frame 2414. I fixed it. But I don't know if I should upload the change or leave it. (It will be correct for the viewer.) The mysterONGthor was quite excited (what an honor) and I'd hate to take away an OTTer's excitement. But if it is false.... *undecisive* BTW, I was considering adding some molpies, but I didn't want to be mean to those viewing this in the dark. A cheater version of molpy hunting would be possible with the viewer if one were to hack into the files that are downloaded.

The Beanish I've designed is partially culled from the work others have done. I am doing my own interpretation. I do not agree with all the guesses. In fact, I think I've already used one that may not agree with my interpretation.

I think that Beanish is a modifying language. It's been said that 3 is a prefix for big/large. Well, I think every part to the left is a prefix/modifier, and only the rightmost symbol is the base word. Take water, for instance. It's been written as sea and water, yet those are two different words (not just with a 3-). But, the base is the same, the last symbol probably meaning liquid. So "water" would be "fresh" water and "sea" would be "salt" water.

Sorta blitzing the Beanish section of the OTT. So far, mscha attempted to coin "Beanon" then "BeanONG"FTFm while BlitzGirl first constructs "Beanie-ish" which sure sounds like a direct precursor. Yup, she upgraded it to "Beanish" herself.

ucim wrote:(Maybe the sentence is right to left, but each word is left to right.)
You get the first quote for this thought. I've got it reversed (but same idea). I think it is sentence left-to-right, with words right-to-left. If I'm right then you're sorta right. :) Ok, actually, I mean that the words are constructed RTL, basically done with only prefixes (maybe compound prefixes).

Ok, cracking Beanish might take a lot more time and effort than I can afford (if I actually want to release any more). I'll just have to correct it later. :(

I'm just gonna keep peppering my thoughts on Beanish here. I think it is very much going to be impossible to construct a verbal language out of it. But the point is to know what they're saying (not how they say it) so GLR has gone with symbol=meaning. We should be able to translate it (not transliterate (as they're not liter-- I mean, letters)). (Not sure who was first to identify this method, it's a little wishy-washy in the Past. Maybe buffygirl and possibly jovialbard. thirds, too? Yeah, wishy-washy.)

I hope to GLR that Beanish is not logo-phonetic. It would be OK if the phonetic component was extra, but otherwise it's just garbage for my purposes. (Yeah, reading too much Rosetta-type stuff.)

Good catch, to BlitzGirl, where frame2692 has no punctuation. It's the only one. Don't know if it means anything. It could be a mistake. The only other place without punctuation is the map. Being that this is the same word as from the map maybe that's why.

Haphazard release indeed. The long delays are mostly technical. I have the webpage, (which I hope someone's using, as it's supposed to be the main portal (the bitmaps as backup)), which I'm creating the script for as I go. Actually, there's more to do on it, but I will probably do that near the end. Anyways, the main hurdles now are: creating the Beanish words; and creating new mini-panoramas for each reveal.

Earthling on Mars wrote:The Dark Lord

The Astrologer follows and whispers to him.

"The signs in the sky indicate that if she succeeds, she will rescue her people from the coming flood. They also indicate that she will be your downfall -- again, if she succeeds."
Cool. Mine would be an Astronomer, but same deal with signs in the sky. :)

How funny. As I release/reveal each constellation, there is some topic/whathaveyou that the OTT is in the middle of that relates. There was something squirrel related for the first one, and something for the next one (forgot), and just now, with the flying one a vulture in the MysteryONG. Really, people, these are predecided what comes next, it's just a coincidence. hehe.

I didn't intend each post to be spaced so far apart (as stated above). Erratically so? Maybe not that either. I am trying to give in to the pressure of finishing them so they're less distant and more consistent. It's not working too well, yet. lol.

I'm hoping to get a surge of posts on this. Of course, I have some major sticking points. Most major is the Beanish (which I have not fully cracked) for each sign. I could blitz through making the rest of the starry-skies, then basically all I'd have left are finishing touches on the sign designs and the actual composition of the frames. So..yeah, two wips (didn't even think about that deadline) to get all that done? I'm just gonna lay down right here and never get up...

Ooh, I'm excited! Glad you're still around. I was reading that blog...and I have things to contribute (finally). *finish loading page* Ooh, content. Regex.

HES wrote:
tresoldi wrote:WAIT! Where did this come from? :shock: I've been away for months, has it been cracked??

Calm your molpies, we were hardly going to crack it without you. Works of TimeAfterTime creator SilentTimer has had to give up and make assumptions. It's pig-beanish, if you will.
Where did you get that xey doesn't know it? Maybe xey does. Maybe xi do. *shh*

tresoldi wrote:The greatest problem is still to figure out what kind of script we are dealing with. I did my best and played wirh lots of hypothesis: an alphabet, an abugida, a sillabary, an ideographic system... My biggest problem is that I still can't figure out the diacritics. In general, the script looks and works like an alphabet (and perhaps it is exactly an alphabet, in the sense that it is not a phonological representation), but for the diacritics. The first hypothesis in cases like this is that we are dealing with an abjad or an abugida (something that would make sense if the many little details that point to an infix morphology are not misleading us), but it just doesn't click and would make Beanish a "lenghty" language.

Spoiler:
I even tried a small experiment of genetic programming/hill-climbing/maximum-likelihood estimator of transcription from the Beanish glyphs to an English-like system, using the CMU pronountiation dictionary as a reference for the fitness, but you can guess it: the problem are the diacritics. My best guess is that they indicate phonetic features, but given that they are applied to both what I am pretty sure are vowels and to what would be consonants, either my hypothesis are very off or Randall read too much old Chomsky, namely "The Sound Patterns of English". But I still think it plausible: the most common diacritic could be a mark for 'long vowel' or particularly 'nasal', as we could almost expect if the language is indeed indebited to French. It could also explain how we can find combined diacritics, but not exactly why they seem to freely jump from right to left. Now, even if my hypothesis is right and they do indicate phonetic features, these features could still have a semantic value (I doubt it is the case, but think of something like "if the noun is plural, nasalize its first letter), and we are basically screwed. :)
Honestly, even after looking up abjad and abugida...I'm at a loss for what they are. (Note: I did that a mip ago.) But I assume all the styles are covered, from phonetic, to alphabetic, to rhombus, to who knows what...chinese. I think they are components, with one base word, with every other component being a modifier. The diacritics themselves are modifiers too. This may make it so the words don't get too long, as they aren't. Or, that's not how it works? Anyways, something like direction, with a default meaning of forward, would be modified into backward or up or down. Combining that with "person" would give us a traveler or forward thinker or something. I'd like to think this language shares its properties, not with most common languages, but, with computer language (concatenation and default values for variables, maybe other things).

Ooh, while I'm typing in the log, it's almost the end. Just have to finish the next story and the next two OTTifications. *sweat* Okay.

FakeLogEntry: One last entry. I finished the last frame. There's dynamic issues involved with some of the frames, that I am hoping that y'all will-have-will enjoy.

Edit: A lot later I edited the correct attribution of Time After Time authors that I was listing. Latent22.

Edit: Added next and previous frame links.
Last edited by azule on Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:50 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.

waveney

Sandcastle Builder Version 3.412

Postby waveney » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:14 pm UTC

Code: Select all

### 3.412

#### Waveney
- Bananananas Boost
- Fixes for very large Logicat Puzzle numbers and other things

#### LucidCrux
- Fixed classic scroll jumping (hopefully)
- Increase classic items per page limit to 3 digits
- Navigation boxes don't refresh if being typed in
- Discoveries and Monuments now included in badge search
- Italian plumber is much cheaper and easier to get, upgrades still cost the same

#### mart0258
- Auto show for new things: Never, Always, Not discoveries
- Silenced a few things
- Logged Flux Harvest
- Notifies about flux crystals from Vaults

mrob27

Postby mrob27 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:16 pm UTC

I am essentially in three places now: my Blitz is at NP1468, I am doing a present Ketchup of the pages since the temporary unleashing, and also replying to newer things that I've spotted with nopixbot. Pretty confusing, eh? But at least it's not in Pirate. (arrr?)

Here's a response to something from NP 1467:

BlitzGirl wrote: (Otherthread:p3456775)
Antior wrote: <snip> Me be guessing de quality ah dat comic was so high dat it drew idiots people dem who enjoy a have fun as well as de normal dis ting wa ahbe all talkin' about public people dem who enjoy a feel superior to udders.

FTFY. tanks for providing an Outside perspective pon Cleveland, Ohio! ...

yappobiscuits wrote: (OTT:1467:29) ... So we're "idiots" are we, for having an immense amount of fun? ...

They certainly seem more than a little idi uhh, sillier when they're Raggaefiltered like that :D I think that once again

I WAN YOU A LISTEN TO YOU SELF
Man, I just wan a know how molppy was a birth.
(spoiler-free for NP1248 and later)

Now to the recent ketchup period:

I reported last time that my prior post at OTT:1849:18 was the only use of zero-width space in the OTT. Since then it has been quoted, and you may have noticed that the innermost levels of the quote (those originating in my post) it be not quite as jammin' as one might expect. :D
    (The quotes in this message are mostly in plain English too, because I copy them directly from the original post and do a lot of editing off-line.)
    There have also been just four uses of RTL in the history of Cleveland:
    There are also three posts (OTT:52:37, OTT:94:9, and OTT:1574:0) that have RTL in the signature (by poster @maniexx).

Eternal Density wrote: I looked up the source of the keyboard/leopard replacement script, and found that it's on github, and has been maintained and improved a lot in the intervening yips. It's at github.com/stuartpb/s-keyboard-leopard-g (mrob's already seen it, via PM).
So yeah, I hope that's useful for the javascripters.

I already refactored We Love BANA-na-Yada to use a completely different method, which eliminates all the code in s/keyboard/leopard/g. Not even the now-unused function banana_transform() has any of the original code.
    However, it would be useful, and perhaps really ch*rping funny, to have an s/pony/leopard/g-type script that goes through all the textnodes on a page and OTTifies everything, or performs other Madness-filter type translations. You could use it to browse the entire internet and read all your favorite sites in OTTish. Of course, a similar project could give readers a way to unnMaddnessizze their PMs during the current period.

Valarya wrote: If we can make it through t* *d, and now through the S**nce, we can make it through anything.

Is this what T** **d felt like? A deep sinking feeling that I had lost the whole community with no warning?
    (I mean, regardless of any fellings that I might have had something to do with it.)

And replies to more recent mrob mentions:

BlitzGirl wrote: Hug for mrob: Image who faced the unmolpishness of being last post before the Sadness.

Thank you so much, BG! Right back atcha Image

Valarya wrote:
mrob27 wrote: ... So there are three reasons why I'm catalogging the changes. I hope that's enough

Image Yes, mrob. That's quite enough. And I'm glad someone is cataloging something, since I never do. Image

Oh good, I'm feeling fine about that now. And squeee! you used my bouncymrob! Image
Spoiler:
For those who are interested, I've been running the top 10,000 English words through the PM preview interface (composing a PM to myself, preview but do not send) and plan to repeat the process once per dip until the sieves go away. In the past 5 nopix alone a few mappings got added, so the sieves are still changing.

adnapemit wrote: ... (I greatly understand that not everyone finds it easy since mrob's pirate posting is actually harder for me to mentally convert than the Madness) ...

I have all my posts in original, unpirated plain English. I could retro-edit the posts, meaning there would be a duplicate inside a spoiler... Or I could put my original text online... which is the molpier option?

NoMouse wrote: I think you need Opera 12.16 because the new Not-A-Real-Opera uses different engine (same as Chrome), ...

I do have Opera 12.16, and it's not working. I can't get Opera Dragonfly to display the console.info() messages that I've added in a desperate attempt to figure out what the ch*rp is going on. DuckDuckGoogleBing doesn't help, because pages like this one describe "Tools > Advanced > Javascipt Console" which does not exist in Opera 12.16. There is a console in Dragonfly, and I've selected the forum page as the debugging context, and put a console.info('hello Opera'); at the beginning of the script, but nada. In fact, it seems to hang if I have Dragonfly open while I try to refresh the forum page. I'm clearly out of my league on this one ;)

BlitzGirl wrote: ... Not a chart, but mrob does have the raw data for posting/newpix here. ...

Instead of datafile, link contained pricklymolp Image. Despite cuteness, would not click again.
    Edit: Oh, I see you fixed it. I thought nopixbot was broken :P

HES wrote:Mrob, or someone of similar expertise, is there a way to make my phone automatically add a block of text to the end of a post? ...

You mean like a signature that automatically gets added to the end of what you type when you're composing a post? That sort of thing can be done with a userscript, in a GreaseMonkey-type extension. On Android, I believe the Tampermonkey app (Google play link) is a viable option.

Okay, back to schizoblitzing!
  — mrob27 Image

Spoiler:
retrott-0481-b.png
another retrOTTification of xkcd 481, by mrob27

(edits: several, as before Me be a use Submit as me Preview button ;) )
Last edited by mrob27 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:45 pm UTC, edited 8 times in total.
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:22 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:[sadness-avatar]
Spoiler:

So I made, this locked-avatar.: (Sandness-related text. feel free to skip. I had to write this. It helped me. You don't have to read this. ETA: My view on this changed several times, my most current one is: "Threadlock? whatever, Boomdeyada!")
Spoiler:
But I didn't upload it because I lost my internet connection. That's also why I didn't put any message in my sig.

I thought of uploading it today anyway (I don't think I still love BANANANANANANANA DEM) But I won't. Too endish. I will change back to my normal avatar, instead.

When the lock happened It was two hours before the time I wanted to go to sleep. I wanted to do one more thing. university-related. But I took a quick look at the thread.
Then, I couldn't do that anymore.

I also got up two hours too early. I somehow thought I had to go out at 6, not at 8. Everyone else was still asleep. That's how the threadlock confused me. I still didn't have internet access until 7, so I didn't know.

Don't worry. Wait for it.
Sometimes, epsilon thoughts come to my head. Like yesterday, but earlier. I started recording something. The recent events made the inspiration go away. I wonder, when the next one comes. Hopefully, soon. In the meantime, here's a screenshot:
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Redundant
Spoiler:
avlocked.png
avlocked.png (20.43 KiB) Viewed 10817 times
Inop.png
Last edited by balthasar_s on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:28 pm UTC, edited 3 times in total.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:23 pm UTC

Do we want happy-shiny-awesomefulness?

Beacon Indigo

Please report forth at arrival of the bluey purpley beacon, assuming you are at 5 NewPages behind or further from the present. Which is your future. At this point you are eligible for a cwtch. (That's Welsh for a cuddle, by the way)

Life is all molpies and grapevines. Our sorrows will soon be forgotten in the cancercoffeesemenbaconbabiesonice of Time, even though the actions were hurtful. We are strong, beautiful, awesomeful people and we should not let our problems let us forget that. Let us put this behind us and carry on with newpix and oldpix and OTTifications galore. (I am aware that I am 'egging it' by posing this, but what the ch*rp.)

Spoiler:
Rockclimbing (xkcd 655).png
How does my hair manage it?
Last edited by TheMinim on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:56 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:31 pm UTC

[quote="azule"]Zanclean Zodiac
Bravo! I don't know that I was able to fully appreciate your work, but I did enjoy it.

I'm planning to organize some new sand, so hopefully I'll be able to see it better then.

The shiniest news I have is that I have completed the 1040 game for this year, with acceptable results. (And, that's part of why I can organize some new sand.)
Accepting suggestions for good brands of PC. (Don't say Apple, I run an Apple-free household.)
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

ergman

Postby ergman » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:53 pm UTC

Wow Azule! Congrats on finishing your molpish Zanclean Zodiacs. And I like the points you make about beanish being a modular language. Do we have evidence to support that as opposed to any other system? Is the stacking of words behind Rosetta's talk implying that? Like when she has 'from' and 'where' behind' 'whence'?

edit to add a shiny cueball:
Spoiler:
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:01 pm UTC

I like TheMinim's post. That ought to be a Beacon. Do you mind, Minim?

addams wrote:Who are You?

I really wanna know…

macraw83 wrote:FWIW, the "raftcastle.com" domain is available. Though I suppose at this point we aren't hurting for domains. We could also probably make it a sub-domain of chirpingmustard.com.

I didn't even renew my (2) existing domains yet. (I'll renew chirpingmustard.com once €14 < US$19. This happened once at the end of last year, and I missed the opportunity.)
It seems I can make it work like these forums, with multiple entry points.
Two are already available.

adnapemit wrote:Empress

Duly noted.

azule wrote:Oh how many times I've thought "why did I decide to not post while I finished this project". I've felt a lot of demotivating loneliness (the loss of connection to the OTTers I'm doing this for). *sigh* I won't be doing it that way again. Ever.

QFT
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

mscha

Time Revisited - np281

Postby mscha » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:10 pm UTC

WHUNG...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:10 pm UTC

SBN wrote:
azule wrote:Zanclean Zodiac
Bravo! me nuh know dat I was able to fully appreciate you wuk, but I did enjoy it.

Me be planning to organize some new sand, so hopefully Me goin be able a see it better den.

de shiniest news I have be dat I have completed de 1040 game for dis year, wid acceptable results. (an', dat's part ah why I kyan organize some new sand.)
Accepting suggestions for jammin brands ah PC. (nuh say Apple, I run an Apple-free household.)

If you are getting a desktop, I highly recommend building or find someone to build for you. I've personally built my last 4 desktops, plus a couple others for friends as well as all of them for my company over the last 2 yips.

If you are getting a laptop... it seems as though the "best" brands change about annually. There was a point in time (I used to work in computer repair) when I would say to never get a Dell or an HP, and Lenovo and Sony are king, with Acer having decent quality on a budget. Well, now, Sony is selling their laptop brand, I've had issues with my 2-year-old Acer since I got it, and my roommate's Lenovo is acting up. I would say for the most part, a quality laptop is somewhat of a crapshoot, so you're pretty much looking for hardware specs and a good warranty (but don't pay out the nose for an "extended warranty", any computer you buy now will be worth 1/3rd the amount within 3-4 years)
In a comically tragic turn of events, Addams didn't die. You can help her here.

Does the basement ever end?

Good luck to all the Blitzers out there!

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

HES

Postby HES » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:17 pm UTC

Based on empirical evidence, the world does not more than 50q from where I'm standing.
He/Him/His Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0809

Postby mscha » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:30 pm UTC

SWINDLONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:41 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:I like TheMinim's post. dat ought a be a Beacon. Do you mind, Minim?

Not at all. Should I beaconise it? :?:
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

I really should go write that story. But I wanna rivercoma.

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:46 pm UTC

TheMinim wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:I like TheMinim's post. dat ought a be a Beacon. Do you mind, Minim?

no at all. Should I beaconise it? :?:

Please. It's got better words than mine would.
I think we are up to the letter H. The last one would've been Golf, but that's a game, so it became Hotdog instead. I dunno, it's up to you.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:49 pm UTC

macraw83 wrote:
SBN wrote:
Bravo! me nuh know dat I was able to fully appreciate you wuk, but I did enjoy it.

Me be planning to organize some new sand, so hopefully Me goin be able a see it better den.

de shiniest news I have be dat I have completed de 1040 game for dis year, wid acceptable results. (an', dat's part ah why I kyan organize some new sand.)
Accepting suggestions for jammin brands ah PC. (nuh say Apple, I run an Apple-free household.)

If you are getting a desktop, I highly recommend building or find someone to build for you. I've personally built my last 4 desktops, plus a couple others for friends as well as all of them for my company over the last 2 yips.

If you are getting a laptop... it seems as though the "best" brands change about annually. There was a point in time (I used to work in computer repair) when I would say to never get a Dell or an HP, and Lenovo and Sony are king, with Acer having decent quality on a budget. Well, now, Sony is selling their laptop brand, I've had issues with my 2-year-old Acer since I got it, and my roommate's Lenovo is acting up. I would say for the most part, a quality laptop is somewhat of a crapshoot, so you're pretty much looking for hardware specs and a good warranty (but don't pay out the nose for an "extended warranty", any computer you buy now will be worth 1/3rd the amount within 3-4 years)

I have had good experiences with newer Asus laptops. And bad experiences with HP ones (random hardware failures that mysteriously disappear after a while). Just my 2¢.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

TheMinim

Re: I really should go write dat story. But I wanna riverco

Postby TheMinim » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:58 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
TheMinim wrote:

no at all. Should I beaconise it? :?:

Please. it got better word dem dan mine would.
I tink we be up to de letter H. de last one would've been Golf, but dat's a game, so it became Hotdog instead. I dunno, it up to you.

Beaconised. :D

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:02 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:
macraw83 wrote:
SBN wrote:

If you be a get a desktop, I highly recommend building or find someone to build for you. Me personally built me last 4 desktops, plus a couple udders for friend dem as well as all ah dem for me company over de last 2 yips.

If you be a get a laptop... it seems as dough de "best" brands change about annually. deh was a point in time (I used to wuk in computer repair) when I would say to never get a Dell or an HP, an' Lenovo an' Sony be king, wid Acer a have decent quality pon a budget. Well, now, Sony be selling dey laptop brand, Me had issues wid me 2-year-old Acer since I got it, an' me roommate's Lenovo be acting up. I would say for de most part, a quality laptop be somewhat ah a crapshoot, so you be pretty much a look for hardware specs an' a jammin warranty (but nuh pay out de nose for an "extended warranty", any computer you buy now goin be worth 1/3rd de amount widdin 3-4 years)

I have had jammin experiences wid newer Asus laptops. an' bad experiences wid HP ones (random hardware failures dat mysteriously disappear after a while). Just me 2¢.

I will agree with you, HP's used to be terrible. Back 4 yips ago, they recalled about 1/3 of their laptops over the course of the yip for various failures, mostly in the motherboard, and about half of the laptops we saw at the repair center were HP laptops that were just fried. I do think they have improved recently, or else they wouldn't still be in the laptop business, just from warranty costs. It's not enough for me to recommend them, for sure, but there aren't really a whole lot of "good laptop manufacturers" around anymore, it pretty much varies from model-to-model and they're all making them out of thinner, lighter components these days to try to reduce weight.

Depending on your needs, I might recommend a Microsoft Surface. It's essentially a laptop in a tablet form factor. Just get a 3rd party bluetooth keyboard and case, since there's no reason to pay $130 for a keyboard cover.

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

ggh

Time Revisited - np282

Postby ggh » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:15 pm UTC

Wow, did I do a summoning? I posted a porcumolp UNG and then 10 posts later, AnotherKevin is back - yay!
AnotherKevin! How is spring in your hills? If I weren't on the other side of the world, I'd love to take a walk in them with you.

Let's try another one with this organised sand:
UNGLASSED

Spoiler:
chip282.jpg
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:30 pm UTC

Treeishly organized, ggh!

Edit: the sandcastle I am typing this on is apparently less organized, because it crashed while posting that due to overheating.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

HES

Postby HES » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:45 pm UTC

macraw83 wrote:I goin dakò wid you, HP's used a be terrible. Bach 4 yips ago, dey recalled about 1/3 ah dey laptops over de course ah de yip for various failures, mostly in de motherboard, an' about half ah de laptops we saw at de repair center were HP laptops dat were just fried.

My lapleopard is a HP. The motherboard is younger than the rest of it :roll:

I can't really comment on what's good now, as I too use a custom build as my primary OrganisedTimeAccessingSand.
He/Him/His Image

Soup

Postby Soup » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:59 pm UTC

@ggh Your Colorations are always lovely!

Also, plenty to go around:

You know who you are!

EDIT to Fix Redundancy
Spoiler:
tri-cities-wedding-catering-heavenly-mini-donuts-co-6.jpg
tri-cities-wedding-catering-heavenly-mini-donuts-co-6.jpg (114.17 KiB) Viewed 10552 times
Last edited by Soup on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:02 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting for it...

Go username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, Rakhal, thunk!!

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:59 pm UTC

under de influence if de badness, HES wrote:I kyan't really comment pon wa's jammin now, as I too use a custom build as me primary OrganisedTimeAccessingSand.
De ting 'bout custom-build is... ye hafta do tinkin' an' such. Wut utterboard? Wut picturemaker? Wut diskspinner? Lotta tings to make a tink. So, how ye mek it molpish to do?

azule - steakish Zancean Zodiac, and "the making of", which always tickles me fancy shivers me timbers.

BlitzGirl wrote:no a chart, but mrob does have de raw data dem dem dem dem dem for posting/newpix here.
Dat link still be full o' dat yellow stuff. Mebbe just de quote. Dunno. edit: appears to be a forum-wide filter

Lotta udder stuff to reply to, but ch*rp it - my tinker's not tinkin' much nohow now.

Jose
Last edited by ucim on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:10 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

mscha

Time Revisited - np283

Postby mscha » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:10 pm UTC

UNGRESSIVENESSES...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:25 pm UTC

ucim wrote:
under de influence if de badness, HES wrote:I kyan't really comment pon wa's jammin now, as I too use a custom build as me primary OrganisedTimeAccessingSand.
De ting 'bout custom-build be... ye hafta do tinkin' an' such. Wut utterboard? Wut picturemaker? Wut diskspinner? Lotta tings to mek a tink. So, how ye mek it molpish a do?

There is a process, figure out one major component you want and build the machine around that. I usually do my shopping at Newegg, since they have a pretty good database of parts that is easily filtered, and Amazon has a large number of parts now too. You (or anyone else) could always PM me for ideas if you wanted.

Or, you could just find a friend that knows what you're doing, tell them a budget and an expected workload (gaming, processing, rendering, email/office, etc), and let them do their magic.

ETA: This is a good website for getting a general comparison of performance for various parts (and also gives decent price data): http://cpubenchmark.net/

PhoenixEnigma

Postby PhoenixEnigma » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:27 pm UTC

macraw83 wrote:
ucim wrote:
De ting 'bout custom-build be... ye hafta do tinkin' an' such. Wut utterboard? Wut picturemaker? Wut diskspinner? Lotta tings to mek a tink. So, how ye mek it molpish a do?

deh be a process, figure out one major component you wan an' build de machine around dat. I usually do me Chopin at Newegg, since dey have a pretty jammin database ah parts dat be easily filtered, an' Amazon has a large number ah parts now too. You (or anyone else) could always PM me for ideas if you wanted.

Or, you could just find a friend dat knows wa you be a do, tell dem a budget an' an expected workload (gaming, processing, rendering, email/office, etc), an' let dem do dey magic.

pcpartpicker.com is even better for this, in my experience, as it does compatibility checking and best-price-shopping all at once as well :)
"Optimism, pessimism, fuck that; we're going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I'm hell-bent on making it work." -Elon Musk
Shivahn wrote:I am a motherfucking sorceror.

Eternal Density

mrob27, that should say "I am a moron."

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:30 pm UTC

TheMinim wrote:Me be glad I missed de you know wa!

I tink we all need some cake:
Spoiler:

I wan to jump into dis cake.
ETA I just accidentally rickrolled myself.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

ggh

Postby ggh » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:46 pm UTC

PhoenixEnigma wrote:pcpartpicker.com be even better for dis, in me experience, as it does compatibility checking an' best-price-shopping all at once as well :)

Ooh, a compatibility checker - that makes things less scary. Don't know why I checked out the site - I will prolly never build a computer, but sometimes I like checking out what the kids are doing nowadays.

ED, teehee! :)
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

Eternal Density

BTW it's already April 1 around here

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:54 pm UTC

ggh wrote:ED, teehee! :)
I made a version of the replacement script to alter youtube links (for deployment on other people's computers!), a while back, and I forgot that I switched it on yesterdip. So I tried to watch a Goat Simulator video and was wandering (while the video loaded) why all the RELATED links were rickroll stuff, and then I noticed the title wasn't what I expected. Silly ED! (For some reason the video never actually loaded. *shrug*)
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 pm UTC

re: PC for SBN
Definitely build one yourself. You can consult me or someone else knowledgeable if you need to know what parts to get and which ones are good/bad, but you can almost always get one for $200 cheaper than an equivalent one by a whole-PC manufacturer, especially if you have an extra copy of Windows lying around (or you install a *nix distro - I recommend Mint or Ubuntu, as they're the most Windows-like)

re: Sadness
I slept on it, and I think my opinion has changed a bit. Sadness discussion to follow.
Spoiler:
The fact is, we have founded this community inside of a forum that is not ours, nor with whom we have signed any official contract. The mods have the right to do anything which is within their power to this thread, because they have purview of this domain. It may not be nice, it may not be humane, it may in fact be any of the allegations we have made. Here is what we can do. We can keep quiet during The Madness and appreciate the hard work that the mods do for the entire rest of the year; we can complain with little chance of actually affecting any change; or we can do one of the former while simultaneously creating a new domain for ourselves in which we are not at the mercy of the whims of a group of powerful individuals. It would not be so difficult to do so, and I believe between the lot of us there is enough coding skill to make it work, to perhaps even set up a system which synchronizes this thread with some Alternate True Thread (some kind of newpostbot which knows our account credentials and can syndicate posts from one thread to another - an entirely optional arrangement, of course).

My point is, the mods may regret having locked the thread, and they may even alter their behavior and attitudes towards OTTers, but the nature of the current arrangement means we will always be at their mercy. And I don't find facebug a suitable alternative. So we should do whatever we can to regain control with as minimal disturbance as possible.

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:02 pm UTC

azule wrote:What's in the spoiler below

Spoiler:

To paraphrase Megan: I was looking at the stars one night and I saw ch*rping. It was very quiet. Just a single ch*rp now and then.

ggh

Postby ggh » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:14 pm UTC

slinches wrote:
azule wrote:wa's in de spoiler below

Spoiler:

To paraphrase Megan: I was a look at de stars one night an' I saw ch*rping. It was very quiet. Just a single ch*rp now an' den.

Beautiful!

And, goat simulator? *runs off to google* ohhh. I was thinking of agricultural products.
Agatha the Awesomeful

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:30 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
Spoiler:

This bag must've come from the department of redundancy department.
Neil_Boekend wrote:Nah no brave, he just wanted to glow in de dark.

I dunno, going to such lengths just to glow in the dark is pretty brave if you ask me!
AnotherKevin wrote:Anyone remember a certain hatless molpuquine?

I remember you indeed, Kevin the Pricklymolp! Welcome back!
Dracomax wrote:It occurs to me dat, if ever deh was a need for a second tread for Clevelandites, it should be called Raftcastle.

For did no de Raftcastle tek de 40 from dey lost home to safety? be dat no de purpose ah a new tread, in de event dat ever Cleveland, Ohio be closed for jammin?(for whatever reason, no fingers pointed)

deMustard Spoiler
Spoiler:
It occurs to me dat, if ever deh was a need for a second tread for Clevelandites, it should be called Raftcastle.

For did no de Raftcastle tek de 40 from dey lost home to safety? be dat no de purpose ah a new tread, in de event dat ever Cleveland, Ohio be closed for jammin?(for whatever reason, no fingers pointed)

Ninja'd a bit by me a bit there...
yappobiscuits wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:I also liked Zanclean Contingency for an emergency tread name. Image

I like dis! Or perhaps just "de Raftcastle".

azule wrote:Thank you for enjoying this series. The effort may be more than it seemed, as I am no GLR, SilentTimer, waveney, tman2nd, nor am I a BlitzGirl or yappobiscuits. That is to say, I doubt I made this seem effortless (if you noticed the erratic posting schedule). lol.

You are an azule though, which is just as molpish! That was all very enjoyable, thanks for that!
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:So I tried to watch a Goat Simulator video
Do I even want to know why you want to stimulate goats? Or even simulate them, for that matter?

re: sadness
Spoiler:
ChronosDragon wrote:Here is what we can do. We can keep quiet during The Madness and appreciate the hard work that the mods do for the entire rest of the year; we can complain with little chance of actually affecting any change; or we can do one of the former while simultaneously creating a new domain...
The former is the most molpish. We're a thread that is built on going out of our way to accomodate people. Mods are people too. Though some of them may be heretical, we just went through the mip of Syzigy - did we forget its contemplation: "Respect heresy, for the world is imperfect." :)
yappobiscuits wrote:You are an azule though, which is just as molpish!
This. As so eloquently put in the Prayer of BlitzGirl, "...As grains of Sand(semencancercoffeebabies) in a Sandcastle, this needle-pulled thing works best when we are not all of the same shape. Our quirks clasp us together all the more strongly..."

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

AnotherKevin

Postby AnotherKevin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:50 pm UTC

Valarya wrote:Molpish a see you again, AnotherKevin!!! We absolutely do remember you.

de Furious Doodling occurs once a yip (year) an' lasts for about a wip (hemifortnight). ahbe just currently in de throes ah it doodliness at de moment. We've had tons ah Clevelandites debasement lately due to de fact it was de 1 yip TIMEversary ah de beginning ah Time. So you found ahbe quite busy. Stick around awhile!

Yeah. I remember the last one... Wouldn't you know I'd walk in right in the middle of it. It sounds ugly this time.

ucim wrote:
AnotherKevin wrote:Anyone remember a certain hatless molpuquine?
Could no be forgot! Welcome Bach!
AnotherKevin wrote:wa do you all talk about now dat all de newpix be oldpix?
Oh, it all RELATED... an' deh be new newpix, an' a very treeish continuing story. Pull up a raftcastle an' hop aboard!

ggh wrote:Wow, did I do a summoning? I posted a porcumolp UNG an' den 10 post dem later, AnotherKevin be Bach - yay!
AnotherKevin! How be spring in you hills? If I weren't pon de udder side ah de world, I'd love a tek a walk in dem wid you.

Let's try anudder one wid dis organised sand:
UNGLASSED
(busted image)

Spoiler:
chip282.jpg

Thanks, all for the welcome!

What's an UNG? An ONG with an oldpix ? That's what it seems to be for mscha... and ggh's seem to be interesting shoops of oldpixen with other stuff. I've been away for a while, and the UNGlish LUNGuage seems to be drifting a bit.

Hmm, that makes me think. Did anyone make progress on decoding Beanish? (I rather doubt it - it seems as if the corpus is too small.)

And ... a continuing story? Fanfic? Is that what the pix that are held up by stripey robots are? Maybe I'll have TIME to check it out.

But... I'm surely NOT going to have TIME to blitz from where I left to here. I'm just going to be TIME-warped.

Aside to ggh - It's still early spring here. The ice isn't gone. I was still needing microspikes on my last outing. The trail looked like this in spots.
All the rivers run into the sea, yet the sea is not full.
Unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

Eternal Density

Sorry for the interruption.

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:54 pm UTC

ucim wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:So I tried to watch a Goat Simulator video
Do I even wan a know why you wan to stimulate goats? Or even simulate dem, for dat matter?
Jose
It wasn't my idea! I think someone jokingly suggested Goat Simulator as a parody of simulation hotdogs, and then someone went and actually made it. It's pretty funny anyhow.
Anyhow, the vid I was watching is here or here.

The following is not an OTTification of http://xkcd.com/379/
It's an EDification. As such, I've spoilered it so OTTers with more molpish uses of their Time can ignore it.
Spoiler:
selfemployment.png
Todip is my last day as an employee!

Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:58 pm UTC

W,ow.

Th,ere's a "Ti,me" thre,ad?

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”