1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

adnapemit

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby adnapemit » Sat May 03, 2014 12:21 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:So since my hair goes down to my waist, would that make me supreme overlord of the OTT?

I recall several times TheMinim mentioning really long hair. On newpage 1355 she mentions being able to sit on the ends. You may have competition for that title.
Dangerous competition.

Empress Decree: "..."
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1005

Postby mscha » Sat May 03, 2014 12:30 pm UTC

ENDURONGLY...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

waveney

Postby waveney » Sat May 03, 2014 1:46 pm UTC

adnapemit wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:So since my hair goes down to my waist, would that make me supreme overlord of the OTT?

I recall several times TheMinim mentioning really long hair. On newpage 1355 she mentions being able to sit on the ends. You may have competition for that title.
Dangerous competition.

Empress Decree: "..."

But wouldn't that make TheMinim the supreme overlady?

At the top however would be the supreme OverMolpy.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat May 03, 2014 2:49 pm UTC

Cueganzzle is resuming the Quest of the Questionable Carcass!
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1006

Postby mscha » Sat May 03, 2014 4:30 pm UTC

CONGLOMERATED...
Spoiler:
-- posted by newpixbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat May 03, 2014 5:33 pm UTC

Oh, wipend.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

BlueCrab

Postby BlueCrab » Sat May 03, 2014 5:41 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Oh, wipend.

Well, I could post some things I've been trying to find Time for.
image.jpg
Mutated spider molpy riding a giant praying mantis?

And, apropos of... well, Time, I suppose; xkcd, anyway... Driving along today, I passed a field of tall grass with several Canada geese in it. Just up against the sidewalk were a couple of the geese and several goslings, about 4 inches tall, which were poking around on the sidewalk. As the car went by the goslings startled and scrambled for the grass, and as always I was struck by how very dinosaurian they still are - they looked a lot like that picture of a raptor with night-vision goggles and a blaster. (Can't find the image :roll:)
Have you ever seen a bunch of chicks in the nest, all fluttering and climbing on each other and cheeping their tiny brains out? It doesn't sound like cheeping to me, it sounds like ‘pew, pew, pew, pew-pew,’ as if they're shooting tiny lasers everywhere.
And I started to wonder: if modern birds, or at least the chicks, have lasers, is that a holdover from dinosaurs? If dinosaurs had lasers, how come they aren't still around as a dominant species? If they didn't have lasers but are developing them now, are we in trouble?
Anyway, welcome to the inside of my head. What isn't puns, is stuff like this.
Wiki Wiki Wiki Wiki Grapevine, Grapevine

"Kvetcher-upper" -- one who complains while ketchupping? - CasCat

“Pretty much everything tastes better if you eat it in the shower.” - ggh

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat May 03, 2014 6:04 pm UTC

Ooh, great picture. I took some pictures of local Canadian gooseraptor chicks yesterdip, I'll have to go find one. I love the idea of them having lasers, that way they could have zapped the stupid off-leash wolpy that instead chased the gooseraptor families into the lake.

Some missed dialogue UNGS:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Re: Time Revisited - np1052

Postby yappobiscuits » Sat May 03, 2014 6:06 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
OTToMeme wrote:IT CAN DO WHATEVER IT WANTS. IT'S THE OTTERMOLPY.

This is true.
mrob27 wrote:I'm holding out for fractal yappos.

Aaahh!
Spoiler:

ergman wrote:So since there are two Yappos now, does that mean you can get the other one to work full time on the OTTscars? :P
Or will it just turn into a duplicator scenario?

I'm afraid I have no doubt Yappo 2.0 is just as bad a procrastinator as I am. :P
adnapemit wrote:

Dangerous competition.

Ah yes indeed. So Minim would be supreme ruler, with me as one of her subordinates.
BlitzGirl wrote:Cueganzzle is resuming the Quest of the Questionable Carcass!

Cueganzzle really just sounds like rap slang for Cuegan. Hmm, I wonder what Beanish rap would be like?

Redundant:
Spoiler:
fractalyappos.png
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

mscha

Time Revisited - np1071

Postby mscha » Sat May 03, 2014 6:10 pm UTC

WATTLUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:BRACE YOURSELF, MOLPY IS COMING

-- posted by oldpixbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat May 03, 2014 6:24 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Aaahh!
Spoiler:

Aaahh!

yappobiscuits wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Cueganzzle is resuming the Quest of the Questionable Carcass!

Cueganzzle really just sounds like rap slang for Cuegan. Hmm, I wonder what Beanish rap would be like?

Spoiler:

(With the lyrics spoken instead of sung. :wink: )
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sat May 03, 2014 6:27 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Oh, wipend.

Indeed. Took the appropriate wolpies to Black Wolpy Appreciation Dip this morning, and then found an interesting new restaurant we could all go to. This one even had water bowls for the wolpies. Now I'm making the outside green shorter, by sitting outside watching the spiderlawnraptor while OTTing. It's a good system.

@HES, so sorry about Simba. Some have said that the reasons wolpies don't live as long as people is that they don't need as much time to learn to live a good life. So I guess hamplies must learn that really fast. Us slow-learning humans sure miss them though.

@Blitzgirl, while I don't approve of uncontrolled wolpies, gooseraptors are pretty well equipped to deal with wolpies. Smallest wolpy was nearly drowned by some once.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Sat May 03, 2014 7:03 pm UTC

AMBITIOUNG

The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

mikrit

Postby mikrit » Sat May 03, 2014 7:29 pm UTC

Megan wrote:We barely understand anything.

It struck me that Megan and Cueball are remarkably rational and humble. Most people I know seem to think they already know everything worth knowing, and if they were Cueganites, they would probably just invent a reason for the rising sea. Like, "Salty the Sea God is pleased with our latest sacrifice".

(All right, when previewing I see I have skipped some steps in my reasoning. Most people I know are neither superstitious nor very religious. But I think that if they had grown up in Cuegan's tribe, they would probably have stayed home and obeyed the elders, until the flood came. Me too, I guess. Hooray for scientists and explorers!)
Hatted and wimpled by ergman.
Dubbed "First and Eldest of Ottificators" by svenman.
Febrion wrote: "etc" is latin for "this would look better with more examples, but I can't think of any".

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Sat May 03, 2014 8:02 pm UTC

UnderstandUNG everything.

One of Cue's best lines.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat May 03, 2014 8:29 pm UTC

Definitely one of my favorite pieces of Cueball dialogue. Image

SBN wrote:@Blitzgirl, while I don't approve of uncontrolled wolpies, gooseraptors are pretty well equipped to deal with wolpies. Smallest wolpy was nearly drowned by some once.

Oh yes, raptorgeese can be mean suckers indeed! Scary when they want to be. The reason that particular case bothered me is because the wolpy's owner was walking the dog on-leash, saw the family of raptorgeese when the wolpy barked at them, and then took the leash off the wolpy so it could chase them.

Anyway, here are the eleven baby raptorgeese (two families, one with four, one with seven):

And here's a short video of the movement BlueCrab was talking about. Quality is iffy because I took it on the iPod I use while jogging, and I didn't get good audio because there was a flying raftcastle overhead at the Time.

Redundant:
Spoiler:

Raptorlings.png

Keywords: BGUM geese raptorgeese gooseraptors goose canadian family baby goslings raptorlings
RedundantRaptorgoose.png
RedundantRaptorgoose.png (106 KiB) Viewed 10129 times
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1007

Postby mscha » Sat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm UTC

ONGICOS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sat May 03, 2014 9:08 pm UTC

Looks like Ms. Frizzle is waving a wand, like BlitzGirl!

HES

Postby HES » Sat May 03, 2014 9:18 pm UTC

Sorry, I just drove the entire length of the country and am now in Old Cueganville. (Via the magical under-sea traincastle)
He/Him/His Image

mscha

Time Revisited - np1075

Postby mscha » Sat May 03, 2014 10:10 pm UTC

LUNGEES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:SCREAMING SILENTONG: CUEGAN DOESN'T LIKE IT

-- posted by oldpixbot

HES

Postby HES » Sat May 03, 2014 10:18 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Looks like Ms. Frizzle is waving a wand, like BlitzGirl!

Sorry, but our ENHANCE!ment is in another Timezone
He/Him/His Image

Mr Moriaty

Postby Mr Moriaty » Sat May 03, 2014 11:08 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:If you really want to get on a CIA watch list, post a picture of this nuclear site. This is probably the first time I have seen such obvious censorship on satellite maps. I've found it yesterdip when looking for reactors near Marseille (strangely, I have completely missed your discussion about reactors) and this is probably the nearest one - just about 100 km northwest of Marseille and right next to The River. It's Marcoule Nuclear Site - all the reactors are shut down but a new one is planned.

Actually, this research facility is even nearer - about 60 km northeast of it. There are some experimental fission reactors and also ITER is being build there - the first nuclear fusion reactor that should generate more power than it consumes, yay! (ITER is certainly not our reactor - nuclear fusion reactors produce much shorter-lived radioactive waste - it takes just about one hundred years to decay to a safe level, not thousands of years).

Sooooooooooooo when i clicked the link to the first google maps link and tried to set it to satellite view my PC went mental, flickered the screens on and off a few times and blue screened. While this is likely a coincidence it is suspicious. Being of a scientific nature I went back to repeat the experiment to see if the results were repeatable. Unfortunately they are not....

My only conclusion is that it must be the CIA... maybe aliens... or zombies.
The Holy Geophysicist of the Time Waiters - Can be found eating granite with a glass of port.

BlueCrab

Postby BlueCrab » Sat May 03, 2014 11:10 pm UTC

Today's othercomic tells me we need to put an OTT Monster's Manual in the Wiki. Entries from this wip:
On np 1906,
karhell wrote:Questionable Carcass "what the ch*rp is that ?"
On np 1920,
BlueCrab wrote:Procrastination (monster)
On np 1924,
Neil_Boekend wrote:Description: Basement (huge monster)
and now the xkcd phone

BlitzGirl wrote:The reason that particular case bothered me is because the wolpy's owner was walking the dog on-leash, saw the family of raptorgeese when the wolpy barked at them, and then took the leash off the wolpy so it could chase them.
:shock: Is that even legal?

HES wrote:Sorry, I just drove the entire length of the country and am now in Old Cueganville. (Via the magical under-sea traincastle)
Context is such an amazing thing - how long did that take you? My family once drove across the country, Georgia across to California. We made really good time because we mostly didn't stop to sight-see: it only took us five days :lol:
Wiki Wiki Wiki Wiki Grapevine, Grapevine

"Kvetcher-upper" -- one who complains while ketchupping? - CasCat

“Pretty much everything tastes better if you eat it in the shower.” - ggh

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sat May 03, 2014 11:37 pm UTC

BlueCrab wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:The reason that particular case bothered me is because the wolpy's owner was walking the dog on-leash, saw the family of raptorgeese when the wolpy barked at them, and then took the leash off the wolpy so it could chase them.
:shock: Is that even legal?

Off-leash legality varies a lot. Where I live it is legal during the day, but not inside parks. The next county over, it isn't at all. What is probably not legal at all is bothering the gooseraptors. Legal or not though, there's no excuse for it. Bad for the gooseraptors, bad for that wolpy, and bad for all the other wolpies and their owners.
BlueCrab wrote:
HES wrote:Sorry, I just drove the entire length of the country and am now in Old Cueganville. (Via the magical under-sea traincastle)
Context is such an amazing thing - how long did that take you? My family once drove across the country, Georgia across to California. We made really good time because we mostly didn't stop to sight-see: it only took us five days :lol:

Took me 8 to get from the corner where CD and BG live to my current state. But that was me, two little kids and two wolpies. On the plus side, mentioning the drive in a job interview was enough to convince them to hire me. (That, and that I reminded them of someone else that did good work. Occasionally the randomness of life works in my favor.)
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Sardine can

Postby AluisioASG » Sun May 04, 2014 12:23 am UTC

balthablood wrote:@AluisioASG, I finally reached that place time

At first I didn't know what you were talking about. But soon I remembered.

waveney wrote:But wouldn't that make TheMinim the supreme overlady?

I highly approve of that.

SBN wrote:Took me 8 to get from the corner where CD and BG live to my current state. But that was me, two little kids and two wolpies. On the plus side, mentioning the drive in a job interview was enough to convince them to hire me. (That, and that I reminded them of someone else that did good work. Occasionally the randomness of life works in my favor.)

In the beginning of last year I went with my father and a schoolmate to Porto Alegre via bus. We were going to attend the admission test for that state's federal university (which had the best evaluated CS course from all the federals). It took us 22 hours to go and 17 to return; a 5 hour discrepancy I can't explain.

mrob27 wrote:Let me know if you notice any mrob.com mustard, and have patience :)

your travelogue wrote:This page was last updated on 2014 Apr 22. s.11
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1008

Postby mscha » Sun May 04, 2014 12:30 am UTC

ONGENDERS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun May 04, 2014 2:34 am UTC

newpixbot wrote:
Spoiler:

Hm. What does Frizzle mean by "that's"?

I think we need a dialogue page for the SilentONGs in the wiki. I'll get that started.
I also really like what Earthling on Mars did with the periods/eras (in the spoiler below) - if you don't mind, I think it would be treeish to have that up on the OTW, too.

Spoiler:
Earthling on Mars wrote:Well, I just watched through the SilentONGs, and I am impressed, SilentTimer. There was some talk earlier of dividing them into periods and eras, but it hasn't happened yet, so here's my proposal. I think some of the periods could still be divided further, and I don't have names for all of them, so feel free to modify it, anybody.

Arrival Era
0000-0019: Beanie Period
0020-0195: The Panning
0196-0208: The Flood
0209-0227: The Arrival
0228-0239: New Home Period
0240-0245: The Short Night
0246-0266: Setting Out

Exploration Era
0267-0339: ?
0340-0370: The Crazy Period
0371-0398: ?
0399-0417: Cairn at the Top
0418-0448: Little Castle Period
0449-0457: The Telescope
0458-0547: ?
0548-0576: The Other Mountain
0577-0585: LaPetite at the Raft
0586-0619: ?
0620-0630: Tsee-Chirp

Blue Cave Era
0631-0647
0648-0680: The Blue Cave
0681-0692: The Beanies Arrive
0693-0763: Saving Brokebean
0764-0830: What's inside the cave?
0831-0838: The Short Night
0839-0850: Good Morning

??? Era
0851-0884: ?
0885-0901: Snake in the Tree
0902-0937: ?
0938-0947: The Other Direction
0948-0972: Quest of the Questionable Carcass
0973-present: ?

Some other observations as I watched:
Megball were talking about reaching a bigger island. I wonder if they'll ever get there?
Does Ms. Frizzle now think the word for carcass is "ugh" and the word for bird is "neat"?
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Link

Postby Link » Sun May 04, 2014 3:17 am UTC

What in GLR's name is Ms. Frizzle planning to do with the Questionable Carcass?

Anyway, half a newpix remaining before I molpy off to Switzerland, so this is almost certainly my last post for a whole wip. Bye xuys! Image

Mr Moriaty

Postby Mr Moriaty » Sun May 04, 2014 3:25 am UTC

Link wrote:What in GLR's name is Ms. Frizzle planning to do with the Questionable Carcass?

Is it that super-multi legged molpy? theres a lot of extra meat on that for a BBQ

Link wrote:Anyway, half a newpix remaining before I molpy off to Switzerland, so this is almost certainly my last post for a whole wip. Bye xuys! Image

Enjoy the Cheese...
The Holy Geophysicist of the Time Waiters - Can be found eating granite with a glass of port.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Sun May 04, 2014 3:34 am UTC

Mr Moriaty wrote:
Link wrote:Anyway, half a newpix remaining before I molpy off to Switzerland, so this is almost certainly my last post for a whole wip. Bye xuys! Image

Enjoy the Cheese...

And remember we need to replenish our stock of heresy punishments…
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

addams

Postby addams » Sun May 04, 2014 3:52 am UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:
On a slightly further ago comment, I forget who mentioned it, but I lived in Idar-Oberstein for 7 months whilst doing church service. It's a really pretty town. This is the reason it's probably best known for, and really quite impresive:

What an amazing photograph.
What a beautiful creation.
What do you know about it?
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

mscha

Time Revisited - np1081

Postby mscha » Sun May 04, 2014 4:10 am UTC

SWISHUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:THANK YOU TWO-TONE, BUT OUR WHISTLE OF TEMPORAL HARMONY IS IN ANOTHER SPURLER

-- posted by oldpixbot

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1009

Postby mscha » Sun May 04, 2014 4:30 am UTC

SPEEDWRITONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun May 04, 2014 4:37 am UTC

Cueball cordially bows to Megan. (Or just looks at something on the ground.)

The SilentONG dialogue page is up and running on the Wiki; I'm still adding dialogue at the moment.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun May 04, 2014 4:55 am UTC

It actually looks like Megan's giving Cueball a stern telling off and he's hanging his head in shame. I wonder what he did?

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun May 04, 2014 5:11 am UTC

Probably spent too much Time ogling Ms. Frizzle or something.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Mr Moriaty

Postby Mr Moriaty » Sun May 04, 2014 5:14 am UTC

On the subject of Ms. Frizzle why does she appear to be stuffing the Questionable Carcass into a dead tree?

Good work on the dialogue page. Have some more Plutonium on me.

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Sun May 04, 2014 5:18 am UTC

Thanks for the wiki work, BlitzGirl!

addams wrote:
jimbobmacdoodle wrote:On a slightly further ago comment, I forget who mentioned it, but I lived in Idar-Oberstein for 7 months whilst doing church service. It's a really pretty town. This is the reason it's probably best known for, and really quite impresive:
Spoiler:

What an amazing photograph.
What a beautiful creation.
What do you know about it?

It's the "Felsenkirche" in my hometown Idar-Oberstein. Some historical facts:
Spoiler:
The Felsenkirche, a church built into a natural niche in the rocks, rises high above the houses of Oberstein. Wyrich IV. of Daun-Oberstein had it constructed in the years 1482-1484. Behind it, a wall of rocks rises steeply upwards; and under it, the houses of Oberstein nestle into the slope. On account of its prominent location, the church has become a symbol of the city. Where else is there a church that can only be entered through a tunnel which was dug into the rocks (1980-1981)?
The church's greatest treasure is the medieval winged altar. It was created around 1400 by an unknown painter, the "Master of the Mainz Mocking".
And of course there's a famous legend:
Spoiler:
According to legend, there were two noble brothers, Wyrich and Emich, who both fell in love with a beautiful girl named Bertha. The brothers lived in Castle Bosselstein, which was situated atop a 450 foot high hill. Bertha was from a noble line that occupied the nearby Lichtenburg Castle (this castle later became the site of the Nazi's Lichtenburg Concentration Camp).

Neither brother was aware of the other's feelings for Bertha. When Wyrich, the elder brother, was away on some unknown business, Emich succeeded in securing Bertha's affections and, subsequently, married her. When Emich announced the news to his brother, Wyrich's temper got the better of him. In the heat of the moment, he hurled his brother out of a window of the castle and sent him to his death on the rocks below.

Wyrich was almost immediately filled with remorse. With the counsel of a local abbot, he began a long period of penance. At this time, Bertha disappears from historical record. Many romantics feel that she died of a broken heart.

As Wyrich waited for a heavenly sign showing that he was forgiven, the abbot suggested that he build a church on the exact place where his brother died. Wyrich worked and prayed himself into exhaustion. However, the moment the church was completed, he received his sign: a miracle spring opened up in the church.

Wyrich died soon after this. When the local bishop came to consecrate the new church, he found the noble lord dead on its steps. Wyrich was later placed in the same tomb with his brother.
Several years ago, I attended my cousin's wedding in this church.
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun May 04, 2014 5:52 am UTC

Thanks, xuys! :D

Spoiler:
I think I have a good candidate for the tsee-chirpy from the SilentONGs: the Eurasian Blue Tit.

OTTers across the sea1 might recognize it; here's a range map:

Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HES

Postby HES » Sun May 04, 2014 5:57 am UTC

BlueCrab wrote:

Being fully aware of the relative riverishness of my country, I deliberately omitted that. About 2 SilentONGs. This is the first journey I've driven over multiple (2) dips, but it will involve 5 countries.

Ah, a Blue Tit. We have lots of those. Not to be confused with the Blue (footed) Booby. Why are so many raptors named after female anatomy?
He/Him/His Image

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”