1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1277

Postby mscha » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:30 pm UTC

CUTTONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

ergman

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby ergman » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:55 pm UTC

Hi newpixpope!

unrelated pygame question:
Spoiler:
any pointers on compiling stuff that uses pygame? I've been trying for ages and Every option I try inevitably leads to some problem I don't understand. Currently farthest with py2exe, but its crashing and not telling me why. I can't help but think there's a simpler way, and that one of you might know it.

ETA: still barely related, but for those who know of tf2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X86vU4 ... e=youtu.be
very reminiscent of stratplayer's relatedness chains.
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:05 pm UTC

ergman wrote:Hi newpixpope!

Spoiler:
any pointers on compiling stuff that uses pygame? I've been trying for ages and Every option I try inevitably leads to some problem I don't understand. Currently farthest with py2exe, but its crashing and not telling me why. I can't help but think there's a simpler way, and that one of you might know it.

ETA: still barely related, but for those who know of tf2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X86vU4 ... e=youtu.be

Crashing during compiling or crashing when running the executable? If it's the latter, you could try running it in a debugger.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, Vytron, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:48 pm UTC

ergman wrote:ETA: still barely related, but for those who know of tf2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X86vU4 ... e=youtu.be
Most telling is at the end: "Would conspiracy again". Makes one say "hmmmmm....."
  • What sounds like "Hmmmmmmm"? "Molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy molpy ...."
  • Where does that lead? "Grapevine grapevine"
  • What is made from grapes? Wine.
  • What will get you punsawed on the next line? "Whine".
  • Where is the punsaw found? On the OTT.
  • What rhymes with OTT and is gaining sentience? Newpixbot, oldpixbot, balthabot... all the bot are belong to us.
  • Who else is a bot? HAL9000. But he hasn't been seen in a long time. Hmmmmmm.
  • Who else hasn't been seen in a long time? StratPlayer. Both in the basement.
  • What else has a basement? A fortress (though it's usually called a dungeon, to throw people off)
  • Two OTTers. In the bottom of the fortress. Acting as a team. Team Fortress two.
  • 100% confirmed. Will conspire again.
Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:00 pm UTC

ergman wrote:ETA: still barely related, but for those who know of tf2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X86vU4 ... e=youtu.be

Can someone fill me in on what the actual TF2 events have been? I'm kind of out of touch with that community.

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:19 pm UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Can someone fill me in on what the actual TF2 events have been? I'm kind of out of touch with that community.
Alas, not me. I don't do that hotdog. I just notice things and go "hmmmmm". :)

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

ergman

perfect, ucim

Postby ergman » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:27 pm UTC

TF2 lore is confusing, especially the fact that it even exists. I have no idea what is supposed to be going on back there, only that a recent 'bread update' joke is going around, and there's a mysterious countdown going on.

taixzo wrote:

Spoiler:

Crashing during compiling or crashing when running the executable? If it's the latter, you could try running it in a debugger.

it is indeed the ladder, and this is getting beyond my realm. I'll try that out, but I really wish for a better way.

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

HES

More addams-ish than intended

Postby HES » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:42 pm UTC

They do have hats, at least.

I have one, "proof of purchase".
It was in a box. A ginger box.

It didn't have Schrödinger's gingercat in it, though.
He/Him/His Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1278

Postby mscha » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:30 am UTC

ONGLOMANIA...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

Eternal Density

I LIKE MY WOMEN LIKE I LIKE MY HERESY: COVERED IN REVEALERS

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:05 am UTC

ergman wrote:unrelated pygame question:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
0x3A28213A 0x6339392C, 0x7363682E.
BlueCrab wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:Disregard that, I mustard molpies
I... don't know what to think of that... Since there aren't any asterisks in ‘mustard’ I'll assume the heretical condiment ;) Don't the molpies object to that, ED?
No idea, ask AUTOMOMEify.
BlueCrab wrote:Back to the quote - even that one guy didn't always consider himself a good person. Or is that just from the adaptations? I've never read the actual book.
We're all assholes sometimes, ED. We all do jerkish stuff, or think nasty uncalled-for things. You may be correct in saying you're not a good person, but the odds are against it.
Spoiler:
Hmm, well there was
Matthew 19:17 wrote:So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”
which looks like He was saying He wasn't good but actually He was really saying that He's the only one who is good :P
I often try to be good but I must admit that I can't succeed in that on my own. It's molpish that I don't have to :D
ergman wrote:TF2 lore is confusing, especially the fact that it even exists. I have no idea what is supposed to be going on back there, only that a recent 'bread update' joke is going around, and there's a mysterious countdown going on.
Agreed. I think the backstory started out as a thinly-veiled attempt at explaining why a bunch of blokes wearing red and blue keep endlessly fighting each other over various bits of territory, and then it got more and more expansive and simultaneously more and more silly :D
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mscha

Time Revisited - np2158

Postby mscha » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:10 am UTC

DREAMUNGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:DIAL Z FOR ZANCLEAN FLOOD

-- posted by oldpixbot

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: Time After Time: t1i-1278

Postby SBN » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:14 am UTC

mscha wrote:ONGLOMANIA...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

Wait, what? What was fun? That sounds a bit *ndish.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

ergman

-> I LIKE MY WOMEN LIKE I LIKE MY HERESY: COVERED IN REVEAL

Postby ergman » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:18 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
ergman wrote:unrelated pygame question:
Spoiler:
[spoiler]0x3A28213A 0x6339392C, 0x7363682E.
Oh you. As far as I can tell, the farthest I've gotten now is it not having fonts. Might have to just remove fonts from my game. This is quite withering.

I certainly hope there are more SilentONGS remaining. If it does end, would SilentTimer want to do any sort of post-mortem?

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:25 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:more and more expansive and simultaneously more and more silly :D

That sounds a lot like the OTT.

SBN wrote:Wait, what? What was fun? That sounds a bit *ndish.

Or azulish.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

HES

Postby HES » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:26 am UTC

It probably just means they're near the shore.

I've seen a SilentONG "to be c*ntinued" frame, and I don't wish to repeat that.
He/Him/His Image

ChronosDragon

404 - OTW NOT FOUND

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:41 am UTC

Oh my. The first part of the TF2 update is out. It comes with a lovely video. Probably worth a watch even if you're not up on tf2 "lore," it doesn't really need context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... LlLQ3LmZWU
http://www.teamfortress.com/loveandwar/

If you're interesting in learning more, I'd recommend starting with the Meet the Team videos followed by the comics. Then to get an idea how this translates in to the actual game, you could read old blog posts or something. Or, you know, actually play - it's a pretty fun game, and free to boot.

HES

Postby HES » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:51 am UTC

Baobabs, that video is a fair bit longer than meet the molpy. Guess that explains the countdown timer, then. I wonder what Valve have planned.
He/Him/His Image

ergman

Postby ergman » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:26 am UTC

although for such pomp and circumstance, it seems to only be taunts so far...

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:17 am UTC

TuggUNG...
Spoiler:
OTT Time Travel

Timely OTToMeme wrote:
[SILENTONGS NEEDED]
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I HAVE AN OTTERMOLPY TO THWAP

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:18 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:more and more expansive and simultaneously more and more silly :D

That sounds a lot like the OTT.
Indeed it does!
AUTOMOME via newpixbot wrote:YO WAWLPY, I HEARD YOU LIKE HOTDOGS SO WE PUT SOME HOTDOGS IN YOUR HOTDOGS SO YOU CAN GO CAVE WHILE YOU GO CAVE

That's what she said!
ETA previewninja'd by BlitzGirl :D Hi! BRB molpy lunchtime.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

azule
Saved

BlindTrack

Postby azule » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:18 am UTC

Purplepants with the two meanings of Cookiemon! "Well waited" is a neat phrase (similar to "well rested" I presume), thanks for that, too.

So, higgs-boson is a blitzer (or a ketchupper)?

NoMouse and the Big Rosetta. It's creepy, probably due to using the stick figure version (hehe). What is 1984 in Rosetta numbers?

Thanks for the story, balthexplain, which I also like. Now I get the image in your sig...but now I can't see the image very well anymore. I think it shrunk.

Thanks, BG! (You know what you said.)

I read that as #TheSealsUp, except it used to say 'Down'.
#SelfEatingCake #MindBlown #HashTagsAreAsBadAsCookies #Swearing

Angelastic had a nice curse word in the past: m!lpych*rping. hehe. (it makes sense, too, if you think about it.)

BC wrote:Ugh!!! Isn't there something like a punsaw for management-speak? Think of the baobabbies, please!!!
Sorry, I didn't know! Hah. I've done that for a long time. Even something more than "Employee" is going in this direction. "Senior Employee" sounds funny. "Senior Vice-Executive Employee for the Northern Region of North Umbria's Second District" is totally stupid (read: funny). :) If that's akin to punsaw-worthiness...then so be it. ^_^

BC wrote:azule wrote:
Uh...how can you pronounce "lpy"? My tongue doesn't work that way.
:shock: that's... kind of TMI, isn't it? No wonder you haven't gotten Lucky yet. :mrgreen:
Thanks for replying, but you still didn't answer if you can pronounce "lpy". *grumbly face* But...how did you know I haven't gotten Lucky yet? :(

BlueCrab wrote:Has anymolpy Outside-ified Cueball, like putting them in a pizza parlor or a tire store?
I believe so. Molpy was done by yappo. and just look at the colpix that mscha has done, a lot of which are just Cueball and Megan in this outside place. ggh, too?
But if you mean setting them up against a person of the same size...I don't think so. I'm ready to be freaked out when that happens.

lmjb1964 wrote:Apparently while I was running around doing one thing and another for the last mip, I was neglecting my web-footed raptors. Now, not only are they not aligned, they are running amok. At work, at home, everywhere I look I see web-footed raptors running all over the place, nibbling on things, pooping everywhere. It's not good. In fact, there's one trying to peck at my leopard even as we speak. So I need to spend a little time trying to wrangle the raptors into some sort of alignment, before I can ketchup.
I love this whole quote. :) I mean, I'll send you a flute that aligns web-footed raptors. It doesn't clean up the poop, but it's a start. ;)

ZoomanSaltPun wrote:Again, I'm not a physiologist, so you have to take my explanations with a grain of salt!
Wow, that's a stealth pun that is totally unextractable therefore unpunsawable!

taixzo wrote:Not sure whether that helps your monitor, although my solution for my monitor was to bolt it in using the holes on the back rather than use the included stand.
Oh yeah, I forgot about those. I know that they're more stable and therefore will have to use them if I improve. :)
Sounds like stronger hinges might fix your wobble.

BG wrote:Image Redden a flag?
Make a flag into a Communist. Help a flag join the Commies. Join a flag as it brings down the Imperialists. LOL. Too far, BlitzGirl. *tsk-tsk*

BC(not BG, see above) wrote:I'd probably get around to doing that, but I have an MTA. And even if it had a proper keyboard, it's an Apple, so when people tell me how to do things and the instructions include right-click, :shrug:
Ah. I'll tackle that in two parts. First, if you're on mobile, there may be no help for you. ;) :( Second, if you're using an Apple, there may be no help for you. ;)
Well, secondly, actually, I didn't say right click...:P Shift+TAB should be on everyone's leopard. Firstly, actually, I don't know how you mobileOTTers do it. I tried just reading the OTT using my phone...and that was somewhat painful. Good luck.
On the unquoted "pee rope"...you just made it worse. lol.

HE THAT IS HES wrote:You at least have a hatted foxply sidekick though, right?
Yeah, I do. :)

BC wrote:“Well, watch where you're particulating my wave!” See?
I'm particular to your particulating.

then she wrote:Little Blue Molpy keeping you awake?
Oh. My little molpy that isn't a molpy, right? Nah, just me.

ggh wrote:Image
I unhid your kitty with the BG quote, 'cause reasons. :)

Aluisio wrote:Is mispelling a sign of clumsiness?
Good question. But, no. It's the recovery that's important. It's the dropping that's important. If I misspell (I'm sure I misspelled mispell before) it's okay if I can still convey the meaning. BTW, I heavily misspelled, but fixed it before y'all read it. Mostly.

mrob wrote:It seems I should repeat my reply to this: @BlitzGirl herself was the first to use the phrase, here on NP1458
Logically, yes, but technically, no. I don't think Google would know all the variations of molpy, would it? That's what I meant.

AUTOMOME wrote:BETTER CRENELLATE MY OWN WOWTERFALL
That sounds dirty. And impossible.

HES wrote:SBN wrote:
Treeish Father's Day to the appropriate set of OTTers.

Ah. I'll be right back...
I imagine that you're off to make yourself into a father real quick. ;) Sorry, first thought. Second thought was that you're making something. :)

baltharchive wrote:ETA: Maybe I made a wrong choice of naming archived images. This URL: [long link] resulted with a filename of 286 characters ([long filename]) which is longer than 256 which is the limit. But I need unique names based only on the URL.
Maybe you could find the *.[png|gif|jpg], then prepend the filename with a md5 minus the length of the image.ext. And if not found, just an md5 up to 256chars.

Ninja'd on preview.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

mscha

Time Revisited - np2161

Postby mscha » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:10 am UTC

DISTRACTUNGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:THE BLINDPOST IS A LIE

-- posted by oldpixbot

ChronosDragon

COULD SHORTDO _BE_ ANY MORE SEAISH?

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:18 am UTC

New OtherComic

Eminently OTTifiable — that's Megan and Cue in bed! About to get Lucky!

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1279

Postby mscha » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:30 am UTC

PONGEES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:36 am UTC

ucim wrote:[*]What else has a basement? A fortress (though it's usually called a dungeon, to throw people off)

Fortresses ar far more useful for throwing people off from than dungeons. Higher towers.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:48 am UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:
ucim wrote:[*]What else has a basement? A fortress (though it's usually called a dungeon, to throw people off)

Fortresses ar far more useful for throwing people off from than dungeons. Higher towers.
It's the basement that's called a dungeon, not the fortress. Defenestration from a dungeon wouldn't be all that rewarding though, I agree.

Jose

adnapemit

Postby adnapemit » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:57 am UTC

ucim wrote:
Neil_Boekend wrote:

It's the basement that's called a dungeon, not the fortress. Defenestration from a dungeon wouldn't be all that rewarding though, I agree.

Jose
Unless it was built on the side of a cliff.
Empress adnapemit "Nancy" "Time Panda"
[adnapemit|timepanda]
Does anyone actually read signatures?

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:03 am UTC

adnapemit wrote:Unless it was built on the side of a cliff.
Yeah, those French. They think of everything!

Jose

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

'Night

Postby AluisioASG » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:16 am UTC

Spoiler:
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:22 am UTC

Thanks Aluisio! I blew through that one without even noticing. Kind of like my third wedding anniversary. Both of us remembered a few days before, and a few days after, but on that actual day, both of us plumb forgot.

Jose

MistyCat

Postby MistyCat » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:46 am UTC

ucim wrote:Thanks Aluisio! I blew through that one without even noticing. Kind of like my third wedding anniversary. Both of us remembered a few days before, and a few days after, but on that actual day, both of us plumb forgot.

Jose

I have never, not even once, remembered my wedding anniversary.
Spoiler:
I suspect this is a side effect of never having been married.
Purrr.
MistyCat wrote:Ch*rpedy ch*rp the ch*rpng ch*rp.

Waiting for Lucky

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:51 am UTC

MistyCat wrote:
ucim wrote:Thanks Aluisio! I blew through that one without even noticing. Kind of like my third wedding anniversary. Both of us remembered a few days before, and a few days after, but on that actual day, both of us plumb forgot.

Jose

Spoiler:
I suspect this is a side aeffect of never having been married.
It is then equally true that you have remembered all of your wedding anniversaries without fail.

Jose

mscha

Time Revisited - np2163

Postby mscha » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:10 am UTC

RIGHTUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:BRACE YOURSELF, SEMENCOFFEECANCERSTARSANDBACONBABIESONICE IS COMING

-- posted by oldpixbot

Eternal Density

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A MYSTERYONG

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:36 am UTC

MistyCat wrote:

Jose

Spoiler:

Same here, though you have a bit more experience with it than I.

karhell

Postby karhell » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:30 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:That way lies )Madness(.
Sorry you got wolpychomped, HES. That's not fun.

Thanks for the compliments on the flutterbee poem in the UNGspoiler, karhell and BlueCrab! That ottification originally came from the newpage without capitalization, 869.

Indeed it was. Well, you know what they say about memory >.>

Spoiler:

Hmmm... Haven't used py2exe in ages. Maybe the folks over at Coding could be of assistance ?

aaaand... just in time for my birthyippage ^^
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1280

Postby mscha » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:30 am UTC

PLACATONGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

MistyCat

Re: YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A MYSTERYONG

Postby MistyCat » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:46 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
MistyCat wrote:

Jose

Spoiler:

Yup. Another four weeks or so and that's 68 years of assiduous practice at remaining single.

I may not recover from this, but at least I do have one of everything that matters.
Spoiler:

ETA (because to the pure all things are pure) that I didn't notice the non-non sequitur nature of "I may not recover from this, but at least I do have one of everything that matters." until I heard an involuntary "Hur Hur" from my inner child. (rude little beast that he is)...

Spoiler:
Q04B016-9303068OhBugger.gif
I may not recover from this.
Purrr.
MistyCat wrote:Ch*rpedy ch*rp the ch*rpng ch*rp.

Waiting for Lucky

Eternal Density

I ACCIDENTALLY A DIP, IS THIS BAD?

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:13 am UTC

MistyCat wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:
MistyCat wrote:

Jose

Spoiler:

Yup. Another four weeks or so and that's 68 years of assiduous practice at remaining single.

I may not recover from this, but at least I do have one of everything that matters.
Spoiler:
]
Awesomeful! I wonder whether I can beat your record.
[/ambiguouslyvague]

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: COULD SHORTDO _BE_ ANY MORE SEAISH?

Postby SBN » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:34 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:New OtherComic

But someone should hide the punsaw before BG sees it.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

karhell

Re: COULD SHORTDO _BE_ ANY MORE SEAISH?

Postby karhell » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:21 am UTC

SBN wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:New OtherComic

But someone should hide the punsaw before BG sees it.

*grabs Punsaw and RUNs*
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”