1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:56 am UTC

Icecream is an excellent remedy for endishness and lifemustard. Image

Couple of dialogue missedUNGs:
Spoiler:

Optional decree:
Ice cream, and how it RELATES to the OTC.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HES

Postby HES » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:13 am UTC

He/Him/His Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1303

Postby mscha » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:30 am UTC

QUAKONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

ucim

Postby ucim » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:18 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Is that what you call it?
It is now.
SilentONGs wrote:Tsee dee chrip?
S I C D chirp.
SilentONGs wrote:He looked like someone who died in the sand
Of course, they are used to salty sand, salt is a preservative. Maybe radiation is a preservative, and if they get some, they'll live longer. Thus ends Time.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

Eternal Density

NOOOO THEY BE BLUENHANCING MY PRICKLYMOLP

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:25 am UTC

Link wrote:As promised:

AUTOMOME 2.2 RELEASED

Shiny!
AUTOMOME wrote:THAT'S ONE RIVERISH TIMEVERSARY FOR A BAGPUN, ONE SEAISH TIMEVERSARY FOR BAGPUNKIND
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mscha

Time Revisited - np2259

Postby mscha » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:10 am UTC

BESEEMUNGNESS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:ALSO, I CAN CH*RP YOU WITH MY C**KIE.

-- posted by oldpixbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:07 am UTC

newpixbot wrote:
Spoiler:

The doopraptor is asking questions now?
And apparently Bravebean looked mummified.

Love the manip, HES. :D Ice cream cones make everything better! Let's replace that UNGflag with one:

Redundant:
Spoiler:

icecreamflag.png

Keywords: BGUM ice cream icecream flag bandage feel better Megan Cueball Cuegan
redundant243.png
redundant243.png (141 KiB) Viewed 21905 times
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

HES

Postby HES » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:54 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Ice cream cones make everything better!

He/Him/His Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1304

Postby mscha » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:30 am UTC

KONGPINS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

Sustainabilizer

Postby Sustainabilizer » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:33 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:The doopraptor is asking questions now?

Indeed the raptor is late following your decree from 1990.

Oops, I wrote it aloud. :shock:

Back to lurking,
Sustainabilizer, preparing something …
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

PS,
yappobiscuits wrote:
balthasar_s wrote:ETA2: I saw Sustainabilizer in the "Who is online?" And I read it as Sustainablitzer instead. Also, some days ago I saw astrocub online.

I do that every time I see their name...

[Bones]I'm a lurker in the present, not a blitzer.[/Bones]

Edit: leopard mustard
Last edited by Sustainabilizer on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:38 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

ggh

Postby ggh » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 am UTC

Why is it so dark? I'd light a match, but I'm afraid that with the gastrointestinal effects of living off stale candies that this place might go sky high.
See y'all when I can find the stairs.

Ew. Something is licking my shin.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:29 pm UTC

Now we know how the cave killsONG.
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

There was talk of all the little details that nobody noticed in the SilentONGs. One example: did anyone notice that Cueganzzle bowed to Bravebean's cairn in t1i-1176?

ucim

Postby ucim » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:35 pm UTC

SilentONGs wrote:The cave kills like the sand, not like the sea"
So... the cave doesn't know what it's doing? Innocent on grounds of... not being big?

Earthling on Mars wrote:There was talk of all the little details that nobody noticed in the SilentONGs. One example: did anyone notice that Cueganzzle bowed to Bravebean's cairn in t1i-1176?
Yep. I noticed. Nice touch.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

ggh

Postby ggh » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:16 pm UTC

Yay! I'm out of the basement and back in the present! There was much awesomefulness!
but
Boo! there is a white tail somewhere in our bed or hiding in my leopard. I saw it crawling across my screen, but I wasn't quick enough to kill it.
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

HES

Postby HES » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:52 pm UTC

At first I thought you were referring to a small white molpy. But no, spiders. Steambottle.

I need to molpy down but now I'm afraid there's a spider in my bed
He/Him/His Image

ggh

Postby ggh » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:14 pm UTC

Yeah, that article mentions the bit where scientists reckon that white tail bites aren't that bad, but do a google image search for white tail spider bite, or visit a forum where folks are talking about them, and you'll get a different impression.

I found like two of them in my house in the ten years before the Little Wonder was born, and now since she was was born, I think there have been six or seven. This one was like 8 inches from her sleeping fingertips. Is it going to climb into bed with us again as soon as I put out the light?

Nasty little chirpers.
Agatha the Awesomeful

mscha

Time Revisited - np2268

Postby mscha » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:10 pm UTC

WHITUNGHAM...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:WIPMEOWLPY IS A WIP

-- posted by oldpixbot

mrob27

MROB27 IS CRENELLATING A VITSSÅGEN

Postby mrob27 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:23 pm UTC

第十章

(chapter 9)

Morobu approaches again, now closely enough to see that Lucky, indeed perhaps better named Not-so-Lucky, is caught by the back paws in a complex tangle of ropes.
    "I saw this 'mustard' sign on the path, and thought 'Oh! Someone makes sandwiches! Perhaps even a sudo-sandwicher!'. A bit further, and a more mustard sign. Then sproing! and here I am."
    Now HES explained. "I wanted to label them 'danger' and 'more danger'. In Japanese of course, but I'm barely bigger than the lettering-brush, and I can't spell, so of course I ended up with マスタード and もっとマスタード."
    "'Mustard' and 'more mustard'!"
    "Indeed," squeaks the little hamply. "and then who should be snared but the legendary 運がいい. So now I feel obligated to try to free him."
    It happens that Morobu had brought his katana, a standard precaution in the wild, and a few smaller weapons. Partly as a warning to the still-not-entirely-trusted panther, and partly as an expedient, he now draws out his ninja sword; the others admire its soshu kitae seven-layer blade nervously. Morobu instructs Lucky to position himself and hold still. A few swift strokes sever the bamboo to which the ropes were tied, and it is then a fairly simple matter for Lucky and HES to unravel the rest.

AluisioASG wrote:
mrob27 wrote: But the pages I found, like this one, seem to live in a mythical world

Not so much of a mythical world as a reading fail (you'd think .prototype is a big enough chunk everyone would notice) and a result of MDN using “JavaScript” to refer both to the ECMA-262 specification and their implementation of it.

Yeah, you can say that again :D Anyway, thanks for the pointer to the EMCAScript specification itself, that's the kind of detail I like to get into!

MistyCat wrote: I'm spending seaish amounts of Time on the game, but not to the point of obsession. I passed that point long ago.

Perhaps a future boost will rate the player's position with respect to various levels of obsession. I envision a scale sort of like this:
       1 :shock: CookieClicker
       2 :shock: :shock: Flappy Bird
       3 :shock: :shock: :shock: 2048
       4 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Q04B
       (etc.)
       7 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The OTT

I copied my game from Chrome back to Opera to experiment with the Floating Cueball and I was amazed at just how slow it seemed to be there.

Yeah, it's pretty sad. But Safari is even worse, sometimes the animation is so poor that it fails to show the new tile when two old tiles merge: the appear animation requested by the .tile-new .tile-inner CSS selector never gets a chance to run because the browser is overwhelmed with all the normal moves (for which I give it only 1/7 second, recently increased from 1/10) and doesn't grant a frame for the appear (the window of opportunity is 1/5 of a second). But the new tile is there, as seen if you reload the page or take another move.

I'm using the plain background rather than Wait for it because I find it a bit of a distraction. Sorry to so blithely disregard all the effort and thought that's gone into its creation and speed-matching, but I have all the more appreciation for the rest of the game.

No sorryness needed, and if you'd like to have Wait for it. permanently turned off, just go to the Wait for it. page, scroll to the bottom and follow the link in the paragraph that says, However, if you are not going to use this boost and want to disable it .... You can also do this with any other boosts you won't be using. They remain "earned", and you can re-enable them later if you want.

I love the luxury of the new Boost. To be used on rare occasions because I'm a bit of a boost-hoarder. I relented a bit after the Beanette/Amtoo Wedding tile, because the many-times repeated message of steadily increasing Luckies and Cuelessnessitiousnesss made me feel like a Boostionaire for a while. (The repeated messages aren't annoying; I just move Up until there were no more Up moves and leaned on the Up key.)

I'm not entirely happy with the notifications right now. It's my effort to make sure everyone gets a chance to read each message if they want: at most one new message per move. The repeated messages are my way of conveying the impression that you've earned a lot of credits. If you earn 4 times as many credits all at once, I want it to "feel" 4 times bigger.
    But the current system clashes with Lucky, who of course makes moves on his own and therefore might display messages when you're not looking. It is likely that many players will earn Floating Cueball while running Lucky, thereby missing the message that they've earned Floating Cueball. For that reason and others, maybe I might eventually add a notifications icon, like all those annoying social network sites seem to have. It would be in the area that has the scores and Q04B title, and you could click/tap on it to see all the recent messages.

azule wrote: Anymolpy up to updating me as to why the ICT global warming thread is locked? Are people really that heated about global warming? hehe, 'heated'.

They clearly could use the Laws of mrobOTTics over there. At the very least, the Second Law would give the skeptics a convenient (albeit untrue) way to answer those "is the world changing and is it our fault?" questions. :?

mrob - Thanks for going over the possibilities with phone browsers. I know of most of this. I meant, for the painful part, the following issues:
Open pages: good; Close the phone (turn off screen) and come back and find that I have to download the page again: bad; Solution: a different browser that doesn't do that? ...

Yeah, even desktop browsers do that. It's the type of mustardy steambottle e**ishness that led me to write my own browser. What good is a cache if you don't actually use it?

HES - Your template becomes "[verb-tr-cont] [noun-singular, noun-place, noun-character]." in template-speak. It works well, except for having almost no context. Some examples include: "HOTDOGGING A WOWTREE", "DEMUSTARDING LITTLEST BANGS BROTHER", "THWAPPING HES", and "WAITING FOR BRICK". If you think about it it's fine, but maybe a phrase to introduce the "winking". (Introducing the Win King is the phrase, "Here comes the Win King. ")

I think I lost the thread here, but I'll mention that in HOTDOGGING A WOWTREE the object is a [noun-article] and of course I'd like to add this thing to AUTOMOME... even though I don't know what I'd adding or why :wink:

[character] IS [verb-tr-cont] [noun-singular-article, noun-singular-the, noun-place, character]

Aluisio "I'd prefer many files to a giant monolithic text blob." - Yeah, giant blobs are memory hogs.
Aluisio - Now that I know what a DVCS is, I'll state that I am an archivist. To ponder the question....it sounds okay. Would the versions be meaningful? I'm not sure how to ask the right questions, sorry.

I've been thinking about @AluisioASG's DVCS suggestion too. I don't want to share my kinda obsolete, already-stated-plenty-of-times ideas about this, at least until hearing more from others.
    But just to clarify: I think the DVCS idea would enable some kind of Wayback Machine for the OTT, where you could look at a Newpage the way it looked at various points in the past: so that if (when) posts are retro-edited, you can still see the older versions before the retro-edits. One can speculate a lot about how it would be made available, and how somebody would "browse" through the older versions of posts, etc. but @AluisioASG's question seems directed at the foundation part, which is the database itself: does it make sense to set up a DVCS, which is a specific type of database, for the purpose of archiving the OTT pages from now and forward into the future?

Eternal Density wrote: Is anyone staying up all night to watch Lucky?

I stayed up all night writing Lucky. But I didn't spend a night watching it until I made Lucky a lot smarter. You're all spared from that... for a while longer at least. There are other boosts to bring out first.

azule wrote: mrob "I kind of like newpage -1, because it's always the latest (at least I think it is)." - I like that, too. Better than 999999999. Note: -1 does not work on the OTT.
[numbernerd] ...9999999 is the tens-complement representation of -1. [/numbernerd]

baltofalltrades wrote: I'll revisit the mirrorposting later. I have already been reading a little about using Perl code in C. But now I'm working on other things. ...

Suits me fine. My scripts know how to Wait for it too. :wink:

I once made a post where I said something like "Look what happens when the newpage number is -1".

Oh, right. I mustard have typed the URL manually after reading your announcement.

SBN wrote: For HES
Spoiler:

Awww... can I have a 27 cake too? Image

mrob27 Image

Spoiler:
27-M&Ms-cake.jpg
27 yumsies, does it get any molpishier?
27-M&Ms-cake.jpg (22.09 KiB) Viewed 21733 times
Last edited by mrob27 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:29 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1306

Postby mscha » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:30 pm UTC

UNCHONGONGNESSES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:40 pm UTC

HES wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Ice cream cones make everything better!
Spoiler:

What a delicious attack! Though it might get a bit messy when Megan thwaps it...

ggh wrote:Why is it so dark? I'd light a match, but I'm afraid that with the gastrointestinal effects of living off stale candies that this place might go sky high.

Might be a molpy, sorry about that. (They like the scent of stale candies.) Bad molpy!
But yay, you've escaped! :)
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Time Revisited - np2270

Postby mscha » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 pm UTC

FINDUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:I DON'T ALWAYS BLITZNAP SPARROW-RAPTORS, BUT WHEN I DO, I PREFER PASTPOSTS

-- posted by oldpixbot

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:02 pm UTC

I like seeing these OTColoreds and then checking the wiki to see who made them. Nice one, Whizbang! :)
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1307

Postby mscha » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:30 pm UTC

LAWONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

HES

Postby HES » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:33 pm UTC

Weepend Triple-decker BlitzBot sandwich :(

Now that I'm sure there are no spidermolps present, Molpy down.
He/Him/His Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:58 pm UTC

Wedding Invitation!

The Pope of the Order of the Holy Contradiction invites you all to witness the Sacred Consecration of Beanette and Amtoo in wedded bliss!
Spoiler:

RSIR
Spoiler:
Q04B amtoo.png
Jose

balthasar_s

α = 255, sometimes.

Postby balthasar_s » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:06 pm UTC

Blitzreport 19, 746/1370, 1391/1994,
but first, as promised earlier,
Spoiler:
balthasar_s wrote:Image
future-spoiler-spoiler: Next blitzreport contains a temporal surprise
A temporal surprise!
So, ont the moon base we were working on some kind of a chronotransponder, or something like that. It can send information from and to the past. Now it's time to test it. Recently, I got an interesting message from the future. I'm not sure if it's written by Balthasar from the future or someone else from the moon base:
. . . hello! can you hear me from the future? . . . Image wrote:Hi, Balthasar from the past! #nd Hi, OTTers# f##m t#e p##t,
I#d like #o prese###you something.##y the time you r#cei#e#th#s messa#e, #t shou#d be r#ady##nd workin##

##################thei#######################ng#########stl####################om th##############
##################################nd################ ####### ## # . . . . # . . . . . . . . . . # . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
..###############oy###########.. . . . . . . . .. .
. .
Hmmm... The message got through, but is heavily distorted. So, ther is a something. Something RELATED propably. But the information about what and where it is did not get through Image. I don't think we can extract this information from this message (unless I'm underestimating the OTT). But there are more messages scheduled. they should arrive soon. We can wait for it. And then ENHANCE!. Or something.

Ok, now back to the
Random thoughts and notes from the blitz (#19) of newpages 693÷746, illustrated.

XKCDSUCKS DIDN'T NOTICE THE JAVASCRIPT IT.
Jabber-walky.
Knight temporal.
Anything that's not a stick figure just creeps me out.siz
Conclusion: Kieryn is a rabbit!

Grapevine (grapevine)!
This is ridiculous. 15 minutes after posting, I google your ong, and get 5 hits. 3 dictionaries, 1 India Times, and ... this thread.
molpixels.
I wonder, if a rain dance calls the rain, will a dialogue dance call dialogue? We could use some of that.
Dialogue dance was successful.

DO YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO TAKE SOME?
THIS IDEA of Kieryn!! Did he do it?
A mope of molpies!

[Scene 7] "Vytron was here"
Eternal Density is a pre-Automome
VERY broken bbcode
[...]I\if there were undrawn gaps WITHIN Frames
The chain of relatedness became circular.
What's the collective noun for potential collective nouns for molpy?
the molpyflies/bee-snakes might actually be flying pocket watches...
Chapter 3.
A bookmarklet script for the constellation svg!
The second boomdeyada !
A new challenge for yappobiscuits: how to pronounce “ɐpɐʎ ǝp ɯooq”...

BUT THE MARKINGS ON THE TREE DIDN'T LOOK FAMILIAR
raft.
WE WALKED ALONG THE SEA FOR DAYS AND WE DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING.
UP HERE WE'RE LEARNING LOTS.

Username explanations.
Even more important dialogue.
She really needs some new adjectives.
Image adjective dance
>My initials are letters.
Really? Let me guess: Leonard Eric Timmy-Tommy Endeavour Ronson-Smythe?

A SQUIRPY!
The Constellations of Time 2!

IT'S OK! I WON'T EAT YOU.

If/when we see some new folks, I wonder how GLR will show them. Will they be wearing some sort of hat?
Time quenches all flames !

The Hanged Bot
The Lovers

Something looks funny about that tree..
Don't worry; Feed squirpys!
Oh, and Megan looks pregnant again:

What is that flat spot to the left of the tree?

constellation bookmarklet 2.
Perhaps comaing is just "unconscious Waiting." Or "unintentional Waiting."
The world is apparently full of words which, searched by google, only appear in the One True Topic.

molpysnake
So' it was mscha who made the animated avatars!
More adventures of Beer and Ugg !
Kieryn and his "ni ni ni ni ni chupacabra ping pong ball" standard standard.
a nice analogy by jjjdavidson
XKCD - I Killed Megan!
prime Time

SchizoBlitzing.
Mscha goes Outside to identify the tree.
I'm NOT a molpy!
Can we be certain that the tree was planted by people? Perhaps the squirpies have developed a sophisticated agricultural society to ensure the replenishment of nut producing trees.

HAL9000 uses synesthesia to enjoy the taste of Skittles while being a supercomputer and having no mouth?
Lmjb's RAZOR secret is revealed.
Minim's brain short-circuits to cake.
mscha's molpy-vision is based on movement pixel-changes. If I stay perfectly still and don't change my reflective index, he may not see me.
It must be like Inception then! This whole journey is just a fabricated dreamworld, and the reason why the sea is rising represents some secret of Megan's that Cueball is trying to extract.
The Pope falls to his knees and prays
Judgement!
CasCat wrote:Hiya, all! I've just Blitzed through all 7332 pages since the Discovery of the Trees3; I found the Book of Aubron on about newpix 48, but had no idea this forum existed....
I made an account just to say, "HIYA!"

All the Squirpy!
Time Raptor poster.
molpyhole?
>Is Queball giving up? Does he feel the trip takes to long? Does this mean the end of Time?
No, he just noticed the JavaScript and is about to scratch his head as to its purpose.

Wow, a flamewar :)

WALKING STRAIGHT INTO THE SUN ALL MORNING.

Cassini Madagascar.
Fake Blitz.
An Invitation from charlie_grumbles!
Also, he has 1001 posts now?

a tweedle beetle battle-addled puddle-paddled fuddled rattled hotterdaughterwaterottermolpy!
ucim wrote:I do wonder whether we should call them periods at all. The action doesn't really stop. Maybe we should call them commas. So we could have the Sandcastle Comma, the Megan Comma, the Mountain Decision Comma, etc. Maybe only some of them should be commas - the rest should be classified by other appropriate punctuation marks. So, the Decision Exclamation Point, the First Sandcastle Semicolon, etc. And if we stay with some of them having no punctuation at all, something like just "The Second Decision" has a lot of punch to it.

So perhaps it is our task to explain it to the rest of the outside... maybe we actually know more about the why of the OTC than Randall does? Maybe... we are all Randall?!!!

Something that will soon evolve into Thus ends Time !
Odd minds are cool. Even minds are boring. My mind is imaginary, which poses some problems.
Use the bluenhance on this image by Kieryn and you get a Greenhance!
Angelastic uses smileys in superscript as footnotes. Also "My name is Angela and I'm a stic figure"

THE MOUNTAINS ARE FARTHER AWAY THAN THEY LOOKED

What if the viewers (us) are some kind of alien predator who can only see in silhouettes, and we are hunting Cuegan!
Temporal Intrusion Monochrome Experience
I've discovered that we on this thread are a Tribe...

Thus ends Blitzreport 19
(???)
Redundant:
Spoiler:
gv.png
gv.png (10.91 KiB) Viewed 21586 times

ognisko.PNG
ognisko.PNG (2.7 KiB) Viewed 21586 times

patyki.PNG
patyki.PNG (2.58 KiB) Viewed 21586 times

krzaczor.PNG
krzaczor.PNG (4.12 KiB) Viewed 21586 times

cienias.PNG
cienias.PNG (1.38 KiB) Viewed 21586 times

BFTF-1.png
255, sometimes?
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:43 pm UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:ETA:
Decree: Have a molpish wipend, but don't forget to post on the OTT!
Or tell us about your RELATED wipend adventures afterwards.

I'm late for this decree, but MSWFP and I took the two largest wolpies to church todip. All that being good apparently is exhausting, they've been napping since we got home.
mrob27 wrote:
SBN wrote: For HES
Spoiler:

Awww... can I have a 27 cake too? Image

mrob27 Image

Spoiler:
27-M&Ms-cake.jpg

'Twas for his post-count,
But this one almost works:
Spoiler:

In the year of this NP, we completed our set of offspring.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:00 pm UTC

HES wrote:Weepend Triple-decker BlitzBot sandwich :(
Yeah, it was kind of lonely in here. I was about to start talking to the bots again. Image
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:13 pm UTC

So Cuegan think that it's the sand that's the main cause of the trouble. Let's assume they're right, does it mean that the sand is the source of the radiation? How does nuclear fuel look like after 11,000 years? Could it look like sand? And could there be a non-radiation explanation for this after all? Eg. heavy metal poisoning?
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Eternal Density

PUSH BUTTON, RECEIVE REVEALER THE RECENT

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:43 pm UTC

Did I mention that I have to dress up as 'my favourite Doctor Who character' for a friend's wedding in a few weeks time?
I've had to pretend I know anything much about the characters (and took advantage of ThinkGeek :D) but in any case it was extremely molpishly treeish to receive an invitation that starts with the greeting "Dear Timetraveller,"
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mscha

Time Revisited - np2277

Postby mscha » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:10 am UTC

FARLUNGTON...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:DR. WHISTLE OF TEMPORAL HARMONY, OR HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE ORGANISED SAND

-- posted by oldpixbot

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1308

Postby mscha » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:30 am UTC

ESTRONGEDNESS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

ergman

n miss it? I always wait for the longest day of the year and

Postby ergman » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:48 am UTC

The cave is small...

The sand is dangerous
I swear I posted already on this page, but I guess not. forgot what I was going to say. Disgrobuled by a combination of generic sickness and the medicine that combats it.

Automeme wrote:PUSH BUTTON, RECEIVE REVEALER THE RECENT
I wish.
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:27 am UTC

Steambottle, this newpage of semencoffeecancerbaconbabiesonicecream is taking a long Time to finish. Weepend...
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:29 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:I like seeing these OTColoreds and then checking the wiki to see who made them. Nice one, Whizbang! :)

Thanks. I had fun with this one.

ggh

Postby ggh » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:37 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
ggh wrote:Why is it so dark? I'd light a match, but I'm afraid that with the gastrointestinal effects of living off stale candies that this place might go sky high.

Might be a molpy, sorry about that. (They like the scent of stale candies.) Bad molpy!
But yay, you've escaped! :)

Ah, a molpy! That's alright then! I was trying to remember which basementees had whiskers.
Agatha the Awesomeful

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:44 am UTC

Well, there are several basementees with meowlpy avatars...
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:48 am UTC

Megan, in the SilentONGs wrote:The cave is small.
Ni ni ni Chuck Berry Ping Pong Ball!

Jose

HES

Postby HES » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:11 am UTC

Following the sinking skyscraper analogy of the OTT, the basement must be full of all the old redundakitties.

It was ambitious of me to expect Swype to know "redundakitties". It doesn't learn as well as it used to.
He/Him/His Image

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-1309

Postby mscha » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:30 am UTC

SLADONG...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”