1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Eternal Density

HOW DO I SCHIZOBLITZED GOAT?

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:57 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:
Neil_Boekend wrote:ETAD: find more photo activities.

Wearing masks of Time characters. As a photo activity, I mean.

That is so ch*rpingly obvious I don't know why no one thought of it before. Brilliant!

Alternatively, we could wear masks of Time characters. I pick Rosetta. I've already got the hair.

edit: fix quote

edit2: Maaaaaaahhhhh. (That's supposed to be a goat sound. Not sure if that comes across or not)
Wear masks of Time characters, as an alternative to wearing masks of Time characters?

I figure a Cueball mask consists of a paper plate, a bit of black marker pen, and some elastic.

ETA

oops.
Hotdog Vendor Decree!
Design Time or OTTer masks.

And because I feel like adding it:
OTToMeme wrote:
I FEEL "PARALYZED" BY T** **D.

...AND YET FOR SOME REASON I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THE ONE TRUE THREAD?
Nicely chosen, ottomeme :D
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

VIRGINMAN, VIRGINMAN, DOES WHATEVER A VIRGIN CAN

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:27 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:
Neil_Boekend wrote:ETAD: find more photo activities.

Wearing masks of Time characters. As a photo activity, I mean.

That is so ch*rpingly obvious I don't know why no one thought of it before. Brilliant!

Alternatively, we could wear masks of Time characters. I pick Rosetta. I've already got the hair.
Wear masks of Time characters, as an alternative to wearing masks of Time characters?

Oops. :oops: For some reason, when I read what you wrote, I was thinking you meant masks of our avatars, even though you clearly said Time characters. You know, those characters who hang out and talk about Time. :oops:

Well, I still want Rosetta.

edit to add more embarrassment.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

yappobiscuits

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby yappobiscuits » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:31 pm UTC

I actually think "come as your avatar" is the ideal fancy dress theme for an OTTer party! There aren't really enough Time characters, unless anyone fancies coming as a random Cueganite... and they all look kinda too similar anyway, faceless black-and-white stick characters with only hair/hats to tell them apart... I think avatars is a much molpier idea!
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

micdi

Postby micdi » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:41 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:I actually think "come as your avatar" is the ideal fancy dress theme for an OTTer party! There aren't really enough Time characters, unless anyone fancies coming as a random Cueganite... and they all look kinda too similar anyway, faceless black-and-white stick characters with only hair/hats to tell them apart... I think avatars is a much molpier idea!

This might be difficult...
Blitzing the OTT (hibernating).
Sometimes flickering into the Present.

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:44 pm UTC

You could wear an hourglass as a hat... In fact making it a hat would make it even OTTisher!

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 am UTC

Huh, now I'm thinking of how you would make an hourglass costume. Totally doable, I think, but probably not terribly comfortable. But you can never go wrong with a hat.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

micdi

Postby micdi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:12 am UTC

Actually it's in general a treeish idea to make a hat out of it (in the avatar) FULL STOPFULL STOPFU etc (remember this?)

Now I just need something to hat.

Eternal Density

MY VITSSÅGEN JUST OTTIFIED ME; M*STARD WAS SO CASH

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:02 am UTC

Once or twice when OTTifying myself into a comic, I was basically Cory Doctorow (red cape and goggles) but with the hatted-River helmet, so that what I've always assumed would be appropriate attire for me.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:37 am UTC

micdi wrote:Actually it's in general a treeish idea to make a hat out of it (in the avatar) FULL STOPFULL STOPFU etc (remember this?)

Wasn't the FULL STOP thing from two Madnesses ago?

Your avatar could be an hourglass with an hourglass hat. That seems appropriately redundant.

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:I actually think "come as your avatar" is the ideal fancy dress theme for an OTTer party! There aren't really enough Time characters, unless anyone fancies coming as a random Cueganite... and they all look kinda too similar anyway, faceless black-and-white stick characters with only hair/hats to tell them apart... I think avatars is a much molpier idea!

If I go to the meetup in Germany, I'm totally going as my avatar. (Minus the sword, probably.)
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:23 am UTC

taixzo wrote:

If I go to the meetup in Germany, I'm totally going as my avatar. (Minus the sword, probably.)

I think you should bring the sword, but it might be toigh getting it through Customs.

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:47 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:
taixzo wrote:

I think you should bring the sword, but it might be toigh getting it through Customs.

Yeah, I have a feeling the TSA doesn't like people bringing swords on planes.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:03 am UTC

Just tell the TSA that you're going to a convention to meet with this molpish group of otters that you found on the internet. I'm sure they'll understand. Especially if you're wearing the blue body paint and loin cloth.

And if I could go I'd certainly be wearing a cowboy hat with some eyestalks.

ETA: And since there's been talk of explosions recently, this is quite RELATED:
http://youtu.be/NCWunnJXdm0

ETA2: Here's an article to go along with that video
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0IH2F220141029?irpc=932

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:38 am UTC

Hearing quiet honks from the sky in the latest Othercomic.
Very newpixlike setting with the black ground, too.

Eternal Density wrote:Wearing masks of Time characters. As a photo activity, I mean.

Inversely, expanding a newpix to life-size and cutting out the heads of Megan and Cue so we can stick our own faces out through them.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Neil_Boekend

Re: BEESNAKE IS THE NEW WOWTERFALL

Postby Neil_Boekend » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:55 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:edit3: Yes, my response makes no sense. I realize that...now.

Sense? Bah, we don't need no stinkin' sense!

taixzo wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:
taixzo wrote:

Yeah, I have a feeling the TSA doesn't like people bringing swords on planes.

Although, my brother has ordered a sword via a US store (they shipped to the Netherlands). There were a couple of weeks delay at the US customs but that wasn't a problem. You might be able to send you sword to Sustainabilizer.
Alternatively, in Wuppertal is a sword shop: http://www.paradewaffen.de/. Afterwards you can just send it to yourself by mail.
A toy sword in your suitcase may be a more affordable option.
I would also advise putting your blue paint and loincloth in the suitcase and wearing a normal atire.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

Eternal Density

IN B4 FLUTTERBEEWINGISH WOLPIES

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:32 am UTC

Or just a cardboard sword (including TIME text) that's just a sheet of cardboard with the non-sword-or-text bits to be cut out with scissors obtained after arrival.

bachaddict
Handel Played it Better

Postby bachaddict » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:27 am UTC

I'm actually tempted to make the trip to the other side of the world and stay for a while, to see all my family history (living and otherwise). The median income is higher there, so it might be worth looking for work. Unfortunately the qualification I'll have completed by then is entirely in English...
...also wuerde ich schwierigkeiten haben :)

A post about me I missed before:
Eternal Density wrote:Okay, I'm not replying.

Also, I'd really like to know how Bachaddict, Seeker of Loopholes managed to say 'pnfgyrensgvfu' in GrapevineGrapevine.

I can't remember what I wanted to say. It was something clever that wasn't whole English words, so it turned to 'castleraftish' before the rot13.
slinches wrote:Also, the OTC isn't a disease. In fact, it's the cure. As we all know, Time heals all wounds.

Thanks for the molpish wig ggh!
he/him/his

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:58 am UTC

Depending on your qualifications and if the Netherlands are acceptable this may not be a problem. I have met a fair few people with technical jobs that first came to the Netherlands and then learned some Dutch.
We have many people from many nations here and most of the Dutch know a fair bit of English.

As far as I know the German aren't quite as flexible in this as the Dutch but since I haven't tried to move to Germany without knowing much German I am open to corrections on that front.

In any case, before making such a decision I'd advise taking a holiday here. Perhaps one covering the 2nd of March?
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

micdi

Postby micdi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:03 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:
micdi wrote:Actually it's in general a treeish idea to make a hat out of it (in the avatar) FULL STOPFULL STOPFU etc (remember this?)

Wasn't the FULL STOP thing from two Madnesses ago?

Your avatar could be an hourglass with an hourglass hat. That seems appropriately redundant.

It was the Madness near the Beginning of Time, yes.

and yeah, that sounds just about good, I'll look into it.
Neil_Boekend wrote:As far as I know the German aren't quite as flexible in this as the Dutch but since I haven't tried to move to Germany without knowing much German I am open to corrections on that front.

I guess that depends on the area of Germany you want to be in and on the size of the company, there are a lot of companies where that wouldn't be a problem at all, with smaller, local ones, it might be.

bachaddict
Handel Played it Better

Postby bachaddict » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:11 am UTC

At about $1700 return, I'd rather avoid extra flights. :)
I can speak German no problem, but I'd have to learn my technical vocabulary over again.
slinches wrote:Also, the OTC isn't a disease. In fact, it's the cure. As we all know, Time heals all wounds.

Thanks for the molpish wig ggh!
he/him/his

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:44 am UTC

bachaddict wrote:At about $1700 return, I'd rather avoid extra flights. :)
I can speak German no problem, but I'd have to learn my technical vocabulary over again.

Might come back to you surprisingly fast though. I have a nephew (Graduate of MPHS, :( ) that relocated fairly drastically after getting his Masters degree. Figured he had enough to live for a year there, so he decided to try. Turned out he found a good job, and fell in love, and is getting married there soon. I'd say he made it work. But he went with no plan, other than a couple of names of people that might know people.

ETA explanation for blitzers
*MPHS is simply the abbreviation for his high school. It was unfortunately very much in the news at the time of the original post.
Last edited by SBN on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:05 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

lmjb1964

bftf-0419

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:00 am UTC

I DON'GT KNOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID BECAUSE I WAS THINKING ABOUT TREBUCHETS. -- automome
Spoiler:
I'd highly recommend following the first commandment.
-- posted by lmjbot

ergman

Postby ergman » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:45 pm UTC

ONG...

Molpish Ideas for the meetup, everybody. Sounds like you might have a carnival to come after the conference.

I don't think my hat could be made in real life by anyone but the actual buffygirl. *summons hard*
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

micdi

Postby micdi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:57 pm UTC

Long ago...
Spoiler:
It's been so long that i last continued my Blitz that I don't really remember much of the place in Time I was at anymore...

Quicksilver wrote:Image

:D

I was just wondering, are there any statistics about how exactly a certain term came to be more used than another term for the same thing?
(I am thinking of "coma" and "molpy down" but I am sure there are more examples

higgs-boson wrote:We know of at least two issues - let's say: problems - they may have to deal with:
  • The river. No one supposed Arwen Undómiel playing a part in it (and with regret I do not expect the Evenstar doing so, too *sniff*), but the water level rises.
  • Structural limits not allowing to build le scénario des châteaux larger/taller/greater.

My tired brain cannot connect The Poles Rising to a solution to one of these problems. Yet.

(1) Why did I not think of that connection? Was that mentioned earlier in the OTT?
(2)well, that was certainly solved by the Poles.
Mr Moriaty wrote:it could just say

"THE END"

Urgh, this hurts....
why didn't he paraphrase it somehow?
Mr Moriaty wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:Not infallible,

Speaking of which, where's Pope Helper been?

This is a valid question. I have not seen him in some time.

Wrong! Capitalization!
cmyk wrote:I predict it'll only be a matter of Time before somebody reenacts this entire comic with still photography.

Can we do this?
we could do a list of participating OTTers and they could do Frames in turns?
histrion wrote:
cmyk wrote:I predict it'll only be a matter of Time before somebody reenacts this entire comic with still photography.

If we're lucky, they'll hold up signs for speech balloons rather than adding the speech in post.

This, also.
12obin wrote:
histrion wrote:D/G/BONG...

[voiced stop]ɑŋ

this is a first, for all I know.
histrion wrote:
Mikeski wrote:There's never really been much for ripples or waves on the water, either. A few frames with a one-pixel difference, IIRC. So the air must be pretty still.

Maybe they're actually in a giant hourglass. (Has anyone else suggested that yet?)

heh.

Progress: NewPage 271 // NewPix 473

micdi

Postby micdi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:58 pm UTC

I am sorry!
Spoiler:
)

NoMouse

Poor up goer...

Postby NoMouse » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:21 pm UTC

slinches wrote:ETA: And since there's been talk of explosions recently, this is quite RELATED:
http://youtu.be/NCWunnJXdm0

ETA2: Here's an article to go along with that video
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0IH2F220141029?irpc=932

So it has come to this. Antares went supernova.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:39 pm UTC

I'm wondering whatever happened to WOnder93. I hope it's not another Blitz mishap (Blitzhap?). It's been over a yip, and the last post was http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&p=3463036#p3463036, the Voldeframe.

WOnder93 wrote:Quest progress: 1256/1486 pages
[...]So, it has come to this... I have reached the End of Time (or at least the beginning of it). :(

The OTT is quickly filling with grief as both newpix 3089 and its title-text spell the dreadful words: "The end."
[...]
The total number of newpix in mscha's viewer and the "Epilogue sequence" and "TimeAfterTime" links, which I have not yet dared to explore, all suggest that there are probably more newpix (...or are [some of] those OTT creations? Can't wait to find out... :)).
[...]
I'll keep blitzing... and hoping... and waiting for it...

A promising post, and then the gospel just ends. Let's hope it's just a Long Pint.

NoMouse wrote:So it has come to this. Antares went supernova.
First Rosetta, now Antares. Makes one go "hmmmm".

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

NoMouse

Had to do this

Postby NoMouse » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:52 pm UTC

ExplodONG

Manip of the frame with Antares missing.

RSIR:
Spoiler:
2394-Antares.png
Last edited by NoMouse on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:00 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

ergman

Re: Has to do this

Postby ergman » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:59 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:ExplodONG

Manip of the frame with Antares missing.

RSIR:
Spoiler:
2394-Antares.png

even timeframes look better with explosions behind!H
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:45 pm UTC

Baobabs, that looks quite wingish!
(I also really liked the explosion behind lmjbot, boomthasar_s.)
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:49 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:(I also really liked the explosion involving lmjbot, boomthasar_s.)
As long as there's no explosion behind Little Molpy June Bug herself!

But yes, both booms were beautiful.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:46 pm UTC

I'm slightly concerned that as the one who first mentioned explosions, I somehow caused Antares to go that wayboom. Errk, sorry NASA and those on the ISS who missed out on a delivery...! Hmmm... maybe if I talk more about the Gibraltar dam, it will suddenly form. Thus Begins Time.

boomIt is not going to space today
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

micdi

Postby micdi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:48 pm UTC

Found this while looking for a new avatar (hourglass to hat):
RSIR:
Spoiler:
Braid_hourglass.jpg
no redundancy-breaking for you!

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:48 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I'm slightly concerned that as the one who first mentioned explosions, I somehow caused Antares to go that wayboom. Errk, sorry NASA and those on the ISS who missed out on a delivery...! Hmmm... maybe if I talk more about the Gibraltar dam, it will suddenly form. Thus Begins Time.

boomIt is not going to space today

Ch*rpit, I don't want to have to move down there in order to begin the process which will eventually lead to the fourty just yet. Building sandcastles sounds fun, though.

As for Avatar images, I made a vaguely cthulhu ish image to make an avatar, but it didn't look very good when shrunk down to size.
“have i gone mad?
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:05 pm UTC

Baobabs micdi, that is so wingish and RELATED!

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:11 pm UTC

micdi - This won't get you a hat, but what about an hour glass that dropped hour glasses, all fully working and recursive/fractal? I don't know how to make it though.

neat 'plosion pic by b_plosion.
& by NoMouse.

micdi wrote:I was just wondering, are there any statistics about how exactly a certain term came to be more used than another term for the same thing?
I don't understand "statistic" but good question. I think it's probably something you can find in blitzlogs, such as mrob's.
If you're asking about the social component, why do people choose to use those terms (where others are proposed but not used), also a good question. But, I think that might require a poll.

Ooh, neat newpixglasscastlepic, micdi.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:12 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I'm slightly concerned that as the one who first mentioned explosions, I somehow caused Antares to go that wayboom. Errk, sorry NASA and those on the ISS who missed out on a delivery.
Actually, all these explosions were caused by unmatched parentheses. Now you see how dangerous they are.

Of course I had to check how would the exploson look like if I unmatched the parentheses in related.awk
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

b:~> /eizm/pro/ong1/bot4 -t -p

Wed Oct 29 20:05:05 2014
start with page 2138, last frame was 419, current frame is 420
lmjbot
2138 download OK, prepare...OK match mawk: run time error: regular expression compile failed (missing ')')
(ongoing\.((png)|(htm))\?f=0*420)|(bftf-0420
        FILENAME="/eizm/tmp/ong1/bot3temp2" FNR=1 NR=1
 "(ongoing\.((png)|(htm))\?f=0*420)|(bftf-0420"
Already ONGed
b:~>
Seeing this, lmjbot just assumed that it has already been ONGed.

What happened to mrob27?
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

Eternal Density

Confusion made riverish.

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:01 pm UTC

bachaddict wrote:I'm actually tempted to make the trip to the other side of the world and stay for a while, to see all my family history (living and otherwise). The median income is higher there, so it might be worth looking for work. Unfortunately the qualification I'll have completed by then is entirely in English...
...also wuerde ich schwierigkeiten haben :)

A post about me I missed before:
Eternal Density wrote:Okay, I'm not replying.

Also, I'd really like to know how Bachaddict, Seeker of Loopholes managed to say 'pnfgyrensgvfu' in GrapevineGrapevine.

I can't remember what I wanted to say. It was something clever that wasn't whole English words, so it turned to 'castleraftish' before the rot13.

Oh, I forgot about the rot13. That explains somethings!

HES

Postby HES » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:46 pm UTC

ucim wrote:But yes, both bosoms were beautiful.
He/Him/His Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:48 pm UTC

HES wrote:
ucim wrote:But yes, both bosoms were beautiful.
That would be "boom boom va-voom" though, wouldn't it?

Jose

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”