Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
kalira
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:03 pm UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day 3 - Crazy Little Thing

Postby kalira » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:33 pm UTC

Ah, you meant you were only considering two scum on opposing teams. I see. If freezey is on a 2-scum team, though, there is still a possibility that town could lynch one of them, though, given his general absence from thread recently.
plytho wrote:Isn't bowling just a subcategory of pottery?

User avatar
SirGabriel
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 pm UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day 3 - Crazy Little Thing

Postby SirGabriel » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:41 pm UTC

kalira wrote:Ah, you meant you were only considering two scum on opposing teams. I see. If freezey is on a 2-scum team, though, there is still a possibility that town could lynch one of them, though, given his general absence from thread recently.

True. And with you and SPACKlick voting for each other, since I'm town, he would have to be one of the 2-scum team if there is one; however, that possibility is not likely enough to make me lynch him, and I don't think he is mafia, so it sounds like the lynch will be determined by which of you and SPACKlick I decide to vote for.

User avatar
SPACKlick
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 am UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day 3 - Crazy Little Thing

Postby SPACKlick » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:51 pm UTC

I think alien is more likely than mafia to claim ugly because of the miller aspect. I think if there are aliens then kalira is one. I think an alien would be more likely than mafia to be looking for "happily ever after" at this point because the mafia still has a kill. Because I believed her when she appeared worried about being targeted by mafia. Because the sort of scumminess looks more like actively pushing for lynches than hiding and taking potshots. Mostly it's a gut thing.

1. SirG Mafia, Kalira Alien, FB Town,
2. SirG Mafia, FB Alien, Kalira Town,
3. Kalira Mafia, SirG Alien, FB Town,
4. Kalira Mafia, FB Alien, SirG Town,
5. Fb Mafia, Kalira Alien, SirG Town,
6. Fb Mafia, SirG Alien, Kalira Town,
7. SirG Alien, Kalira Alien, FB Town,
8. SirG Alien, FB Alien, Kalira Town,
9. Kalira Alien, FB Alien, SirG Town,
10.SirG Alien, Kalira Town, FB Town,
11.Kalira Alien, SirG Town, FB Town,
12.Fb Alien, SirG Town, Kalira Town,

I don't believe 5 or 6 (your 4 or 6) are as likely because that would mean FB is the godfather.
In terms of lynching kalira
1. Hit scum 50/50 win
2. lose
3. Hit Mafia, chance to lynch alien
4. Hit Mafia, chance to lynch alien
5. Hit Scum 50/50 win
6. lose
7. Hit one of alien team, chance to lynch alien
8. lose
9. Hit one of alien team, chance to lynch alien
10.Hit town, 50/50 shot tomorrow to hit alien
11.Win
12.Hit town, 50/50 shot tomorrow to hit alien

and these numbers are reflected for everyone. So for me the call is. 5&6 are least likely so I have to pick someone who has a lose there. That's you or kalira. Kalira has seemed more scummy than you all game so I choose kalira.

ninja'd by kalira.
You assume that lurky Freezeblade was actually absent from the forums rather than absent from posting, which if he's scum lurking I'd expect. Don't get me wrong. Freexeblade's lurking bothers the hell out of me and I wish we lynched lurkers earlier round here but people don't seem to. Now we're at endgame and all I've got to go on is that you've seemed scummy, FB has a non-mafia cop result, SirGabriel has been actively scumhunting from the beginning. I can't afford here to policy lynch the lurker because most of the time that results in town losing now.

ninja'd by SirG and Kalira and SirG.
I think you're right SirG, it's basically your call. Let me know if you'd like me to post anything specific or just keep posting streams of consciousnesses or stay quiet and let you think.

User avatar
SDK
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 7:40 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Night 2 - The Sound of Silence

Postby SDK » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:51 pm UTC

Votecount

kalira (1): SPACKlick

Not voting: freezeblade,SirGabriel, kalira


Deadline Friday, June 12, 12:00 noon MST. Deadline Clock.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

User avatar
kalira
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:03 pm UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day 3 - Crazy Little Thing

Postby kalira » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 pm UTC

SirGabriel wrote:True. And with you and SPACKlick voting for each other, since I'm town, he would have to be one of the 2-scum team if there is one; however, that possibility is not likely enough to make me lynch him, and I don't think he is mafia, so it sounds like the lynch will be determined by which of you and SPACKlick I decide to vote for.


No, the lynch will be decided by you. I highly doubt Spack is going to vote for FB at any point, because if I'm right, they're scumbuddies, and he would not throw his buddy under the bus and risk a final day at 2v1 when all he has to do to win is get you to vote me, or avoid there being a lynch altogether.

SPACKlick wrote:I think alien is more likely than mafia to claim ugly because of the miller aspect. I think if there are aliens then kalira is one. I think an alien would be more likely than mafia to be looking for "happily ever after" at this point because the mafia still has a kill. Because I believed her when she appeared worried about being targeted by mafia. Because the sort of scumminess looks more like actively pushing for lynches than hiding and taking potshots. Mostly it's a gut thing.


I never claimed to be worried about being targeted by mafia. If you're talking about the whole thing yesterday with your claim that you have/had a RB and a Doc left, I had to address the quite plausible accusation that might have been brought up D3 if there were no NK. Can you honestly say that you wouldn't be trying to push SirG to lynch me even harder if I hadn't brought up the argument that any NKing scum could have simply withheld a kill in order to throw suspicion on me?

I'm not understanding your line about my "sort of scumminess looks more like actively pushing for lynches than hiding and taking potshots." If I'm town, basically you're saying I'm scumhunting. I fail to see how it is inherently a scummy strategy to actively push for the lynch of a player or players I'm pretty darn sure are scum. You might as well say you're scummy for actively pushing my lynch. Yes, in my case, I'm actively looking at two players, and you're only looking at one. Still doesn't make my play scummy.
plytho wrote:Isn't bowling just a subcategory of pottery?

User avatar
kalira
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:03 pm UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day 3 - Crazy Little Thing

Postby kalira » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:14 pm UTC

So Spack, I just skimmed through your posts from D1. Why did you choose to cop FB? None of your posts say anything outright about him being scummy, pretty much just comments on his lurkiness, you had several scummy readings on other people. So why choose to cop someone who was so middle of the road to you?

You have dinged me throughout the game as essentially "clearly scummy because lurking, apologizing for not posting often enough, etc." But you have mentioned FB's lurkiness several times as well and never once accused him of being scum because of it. You have admitted yourself that your cop still leaves him open to be alien or one of the indy roles.

SPACKlick wrote:You assume that lurky Freezeblade was actually absent from the forums rather than absent from posting, which if he's scum lurking I'd expect. Don't get me wrong. Freexeblade's lurking bothers the hell out of me and I wish we lynched lurkers earlier round here but people don't seem to.


You had the option on D1 to lynch lurky FB. He had 2 votes against him, was tied for the lynch with Madge, who you were voting for. When NU said he was willing to vote anyone but Madge, you then switched votes to... mpolo, someone who had no votes on him. Why? You say you wish we lynched lurkers, and you had the opportunity to do so, but instead of making FB's lynch, you start a wagon on someone else entirely.

Mpolo has made some odd statements, Freezeblade is the king of lurk but none of these is as compelling, IMHO as Madge's bizarre and scummy play.


This statement seems to suggest that those three are your scummiest (without outright saying so), but again, when FB was tied with Madge, you say this:

NU, Madge, Freezeblade? Would you consider voting for either Mpolo or Bessie who are my next on scum list.


Interesting how you don't even mention FB as a viable vote here, given that statement above. You went from no mention of Bessie to her being high on your lynch list, ignoring FB entirely. (The fact that Bessie actually was mafia doesn't mean a darn thing, as there's no way you should have known that at that point.)

---

From D1:
Freezeblade, who between them and their preplacement ahippo has two posts currently feels a bit townie. And I wasn't overly happy with either of the posts.


Freezeblade is the king of lurk


So, he's lurking, and you don't like his posts, but he feels town?

From D2:
SirGabriel, What do you think of our two lurkers? I liked ajh/kalira more when they were ajh, they were still lurky but the couple of posts felt townie to me. Kalira's 4 posts looked a bit to me like they were making noise with basically nothing in it. Freezeblade is quiet, but freezeblade's always quiet. He's got more posts than I've seen when he's scum but there's only one or two posts with much content at all and I don't think I've ever seen FB play town.


Accusations against me, but none against FB for the same actions.
plytho wrote:Isn't bowling just a subcategory of pottery?

User avatar
SirGabriel
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 pm UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day 2 - Does That Make Me Crazy?

Postby SirGabriel » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:17 pm UTC

SPACKlick wrote:I've gone back and forth over whether me claiming is useful and if I decide to claim I will show the maths that convinced me not to yet.

I would like to see the maths you mentioned in this post on D2.

And I agree with kalira, I would like to know why you chose to cop freezeblade.

User avatar
SPACKlick
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 am UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day 3 - Crazy Little Thing

Postby SPACKlick » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:45 pm UTC

I copped Freezeblade because he and madge were the lynches that didn't happen. It had been made clear that Madge would be cleared or guilty in a day and could have likely been goo cultist. I didn't want to have made a mistake by being convinced that freezeblade had had more towny content than he usually has so I checked because if I was wrong it would have been worth knowing and if I was right it would have been worth clearing him to avoid a rehash of a bad lynch D2.

The maths in generalities was as follows.

If I claim the effects are 1) It rules Freezeblade out as mafia (for those who believe me) 2)marks me as a clear target for night kills. 3)Lets mafia know that RB and Doc are out.

So in 4/1(alien) helps nobody, marks me out as a target for removal if they have any kills or night relevant abilities
In 3/2(aliens) helps nobody, marks me out as a target for the removal if they have any kills or night relevant abilities
In 3/1/1(alien/goo) helps nobody, marks me out as a target for the removal if they have any kills or night relevant abilities
In 3/1/1(mafia/alien) odds of hitting the mafia go from about 2/9 to about 2/7 but it means the mafia, if they survive, is 2/3 to hit our roleblocker and will never hit the alien leaving us at 1/1/1 guaranteed loss.

All in all, It looked like, net, town was slightly better off with a secret roleblocker, with no confirmed target for the remaining mafia. Do you want me to re-work the numbers in detail?

User avatar
SirGabriel
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 pm UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day 3 - Crazy Little Thing

Postby SirGabriel » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:56 pm UTC

SPACKlick wrote:Do you want me to re-work the numbers in detail?

No, your summary is good enough.

User avatar
SirGabriel
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 pm UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day 3 - Crazy Little Thing

Postby SirGabriel » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:54 pm UTC

Okay, at this point I can't think of anything that could change my mind, and maybe I'll regret this, but

Vote: SPACKlick

User avatar
SDK
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 7:40 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Night 2 - The Sound of Silence

Postby SDK » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:46 pm UTC

Votecount

kalira (1): SPACKlick
SPACKlick (1): SirGabriel

Not voting: freezeblade, kalira


Deadline in 24 hours. Deadline Clock.


freezeblade has been prodded.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

User avatar
kalira
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:03 pm UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day 3 - Crazy Little Thing

Postby kalira » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:49 pm UTC

Vote: Spacklick
plytho wrote:Isn't bowling just a subcategory of pottery?

User avatar
SPACKlick
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 am UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day 3 - Crazy Little Thing

Postby SPACKlick » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:52 pm UTC

I get it SirG. I suspect it's let the mafia win but I get it.

User avatar
SDK
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 7:40 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Endgame

Postby SDK » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:06 pm UTC

A woman and a man, both in white lab coats with clipboards in hand, are standing above a patient who is laying motionless on a thin mat, staring blankly at the wall. An IV drip solution is suspended above the patient, with a needle in his arm.

“The drug doesn’t seem to be taking hold,” says the woman.

“No,” agrees the man. “It’s been three days now. It’s time we end the trial.”

“Yes, I suppose so,” says the woman, the disappointment evident in her voice. “I really thought this would work. Force the personalities to confront each other and we would hopefully end up with just one left. Or, at least, get rid of the violent personalities.” She looks to the man, who stands dispassionately. "It did seem like it was working! Several of the personalities went into remission at least. By my estimate, there were only four left as of yesterday. Then it... stopped."

“Good in theory, not in practice, I guess,” says the man. He turns towards the door. “Go ahead and remove the drip,” he says over his shoulder as he knocks to let the guards outside know that he’s ready to leave.

The door creaks open behind her as the woman kneels beside the patient and reaches to remove the IV. She hesitates for a moment and allows herself one last sigh of disappointment before taking the needle between her finger and thumb. She is about to remove it when the patient suddenly and forcefully grabs her arm, his eyes focused on hers for the first time in days. Then...


"I..." says the patient slowly, "I..."

"Yes?" says the woman excitedly.

"I... can see. I... I'm... free?"

"Yes! Yes, you are," says the woman, tears welling up in her eyes. By this point the man in the white lab coat has returned to her side and they share a look of triumphant joy. It worked! The drug worked. The patient has recovered. This was going to revolutionize treatment, but for the patient, it was freedom.

Spoiler:
SPACKlick has been lynched. He was an Alien Vanillerizer.

freezeblade has been modkilled. He was an Alien Monarch.

Best Idea Mafia has ended in a town victory!
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

User avatar
SPACKlick
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 am UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby SPACKlick » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:10 pm UTC

GG town.

I was amazed my tie to freezeblade wasn't jumped on Day 2. We should have nightkilled someone and then day killed Bessie so FB could claim town vig (I was confident Vytron/Bessie was scum at that point)

If I might Ask SirG, what convinced you to vote me in the end?

User avatar
SDK
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 7:40 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby SDK » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:12 pm UTC

Kind of a bad game overall, though the town played well in the end. I think SPACKlick and freezeblade could have taken this if they'd saved their kills. And, of course, they could have forced a no lynch (and a town loss) if freezeblade had been around. When freezeblade requested replacement, I talked to SPACKlick about options since I didn't really want to drag this out any longer. He agreed to this town win, so thanks for making this easy, SPACK.

Setup
Spoiler:
SirGabriel, Town Clairvoyant
mpolo, Town Jailkeeper
kalira, Ugly Townie
Madge, Town Mason
New User, Town Mason Compulsive Bodyguard

SPACKlick, Alien Vanillerizer
freezeblade, Alien Monarch

bessie, Mafia Goon


I liked the setup from the getgo. Felt fairly well balanced for any of the three teams. Then Day 1 was riddled with replacements and never got momentum to get this game moving. Anyway, thanks for playing, and thanks to the replacements for stepping up. I hope you had a good time.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

User avatar
Vytron
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:11 am UTC
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby Vytron » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:46 pm UTC

Well done town :)

It was really weird that my interest in the game peaked after I quit it and the Day was finally over, even hoping that someone would leave and having me as a zombie replacement (I never read any spoilers, so I could have replaced FreezeBlade if it was needed), so I kept coming back to this every day to read what happened and I was hooked :mrgreen:

Would have been weird for the Aliens to win with one lynched and the other just replacing, so this endgame was probably best.

Also, kudos to SPACKlick, I totally believed he was town the entire game, and probably would have lynched kalira instead!

User avatar
SDK
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 7:40 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby SDK » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:01 pm UTC

Yeah, you probably just should have kept playing. Replacements are very disruptive to the game, so I wasn't a fan of you replacing out suddenly without a single complaint ahead of time. I'm not against zombie replacements when the player had previously died (though the mod should try hard to find someone else first), but I would rather modkill a player than bring back someone who already replaced out for reasons like yours.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

User avatar
SDK
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 7:40 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby SDK » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:27 pm UTC

By the way, since I thought you guys might be interested, here's the first run that we had to reroll. I was looking forward to a goo game!

SirGabriel - Red Goo (discard Mafia Clairvoyant)
mpolo - Chameleon Goo (discard Mafia Traitor Cop)

New User - Ascetic Mafia Goon (discard Universal Backup)
ahippo - Mafia Goon (discard Area 51 Immunologist)

Madge - Universal Backup (discard Vanilla Townie)
Vytron - Town Miller Vigilante (discard Town Jailkeeper)
SPACKlick - Town Clairvoyant (discard Vanilla Townie)

ajh did not reply before I rerolled, but had a choice between Town Coroner and Town Mason.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

User avatar
Vytron
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:11 am UTC
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby Vytron » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:55 pm UTC

I just couldn't bring myself to make another post D1 and was dying for it to be over. It turned out to be right since I was NK'd D1 and any effort put there would have been worthless (I sent my kudos to bessie for her effort D1 as well.)

Can't blame anyone but myself as I could have chosen to be town instead of mafia though XD

User avatar
New User
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:40 am UTC
Location: USA

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby New User » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:04 am UTC

I'd like to play this Best Idea setup with more players.

User avatar
SDK
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 7:40 pm UTC
Location: Canada

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby SDK » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:20 am UTC

I wasn't a huge fan of this setup in particular. Some of the roles are strictly better than others, and some feel out of place. If we were going to run something like this again, I'd recommend taking a look around at some other options. One that I found fun in the past was Greatest Idea Mafia, where you get three role PM's, take the ability from one, alignment from another, and discard the third publically. Made for good fun, and a lot more speculation since roles aren't attached to alignment.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

User avatar
Vytron
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:11 am UTC
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby Vytron » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:51 am UTC

Yeah, I think this Idea idea has a lot of potential.

User avatar
SirGabriel
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 pm UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby SirGabriel » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:43 pm UTC

SDK wrote:If we were going to run something like this again, I'd recommend taking a look around at some other options. One that I found fun in the past was Greatest Idea Mafia, where you get three role PM's, take the ability from one, alignment from another, and discard the third publically. Made for good fun, and a lot more speculation since roles aren't attached to alignment.

Sounds good to me.

SPACKlick wrote:If I might Ask SirG, what convinced you to vote me in the end?

You seemed the most likely to be a scum team with Vytron, and I thought we needed to kill the mafia. Plus your Jack of all Trades claim seemed more likely to be a false claim than kalira's Ugly Townie.

If it turned out you were alien but the game didn't end and there were no nightkills, I would have lynched freezeblade, as it was fairly clear that kalira was not on a team with either of you.

User avatar
bessie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:27 am UTC
Location: California

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby bessie » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:01 pm UTC

Did SPACKlick use his power?

I had a lot of fun playing this game. It was difficult replacing for Vytron because he had already posted so much content and I wasn’t sure where he was going with it. I spent a lot of time on this game and I was puzzled as to why SPACKlick thought my content was so poor, but from reading Gojoe it looks like he had already decided to night kill me. Is that correct? Before New User’s mason announcement I was hoping to lynch Madge. I night killed New User because I figured he was the Mason Bodyguard (it was the only mason role that I thought was more appealing than what he discarded) and because if New User and Madge made it to D3 they would be confirmed town and vote together. I almost switched to kalira because she did her usual brilliant analysis and I knew she would catch me eventually. I wanted to leave the aliens alive because I needed them to use their kills, and had no confidence I would be able to kill everyone else myself. I was thinking of claiming Town Miller Vigilante at the start of D2 because I thought everyone would believe that was a role Vytron would choose.

SPACKlick played a very good game. I think this game would have played out very differently without so many replacements on D1, but things happen and SDK did a good job of keeping the game together. SirGabriel did a great job throughout the game and earned a town victory.

Congratulations town, and good job everyone! Overall, very fun game, thank you SDK, love the flavor! I would be interested in playing it again or the other setup SDK mentioned.

User avatar
kalira
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:03 pm UTC

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby kalira » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:22 pm UTC

Holy heck, I can't believe I was actually right. Guess we got pretty lucky there! Gg all. Looks like bess-tron kinda got the short end of the stick in this setup. Now need to go back and reread bessie-scum for what little time she was in game, so I can maybe read her in future, cause she so often thinks along the same lines as me it's hard to read her!

That first rolled setup would've been really interesting :shock: Thanks for running the game, SDK!

Spoiler:
Ermahgerd did I actually scumdar accurately for once?
plytho wrote:Isn't bowling just a subcategory of pottery?

User avatar
freezeblade
Posts: 1375
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:11 pm UTC
Location: Oakland

Re: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over

Postby freezeblade » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:11 pm UTC

Sorry I wasn't around for the end, I was given a few high-turnaround jobs at work that needed my immediate attention, I wasn't able to do anything else the last few days :(

The setup was fun, showed potential for future ones!

Although. scum 4 games in a row. killin me smalls.
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

User avatar
GsGoodwill
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:32 pm UTC

Best Idea Mafia Game Over

Postby GsGoodwill » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:30 am UTC

My one criticism of the lottery system is that it seems to give the townspeople even better chances of beating the mafia. Personally I would either cut down the number of special abilities given by half or give the Mafia another power to try and offset it. for the next game Ill definitely be on board with a dirty cop type of role... an unkown mafia member makes it too hard to cut down strong players early.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests